Started on: 03-28-2021 09:28 AM
Replies: 84 (1340 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 05-03-2021 01:24 PM
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post05-02-2021 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's the kinda population where it seems normal. They're a fairly dirty people, the Chinese.
IP: Logged
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2021 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So how is it that "Chinese" brings to mind "laundry" or "dry cleaners"..?

(Is it just me?)
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post05-02-2021 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chinese restaurants have the nastiest kitchens in the industry. I've witnessed it.

A friend went to China with his wife to adopt a kid. He said the norm where he went is to put children that aren't potty trained in split-pants so they just chit right out through the split. So there's poop everywhere, on everybody and everything.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2021 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are methods here to avoid the really bad restaurants. Eat at chains like McDonalds or other well known restaurants. Avoid the mom and pop shops. They are low cost for a reason.

Ever heard of "gutter oil?" "Leather Yoghurt?" There are others.

Shanghai is relatively clean for a big city. When I first got here I saw someone throw trash on the sidewalk. At first I was shocked but then I watched the street sweeper person sweep it up and throw it away. Ahhh, job security. Every morning a small army sweeps up any trash, blown leaves, sticks, and anything else from the day before. In McDonalds you don't throw away your trash. You simply get up and leave it on your table. A worker will be by shortly to clean up. Job security.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2021 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
So how is it that "Chinese" brings to mind "laundry" or "dry cleaners"..?
](Is it just me?)

No. You are not the only racist. Everybody is racist. Did you not get the memo ?

Did 'ya get the other one ? Biden is sending the USDA (United States Department Of Agriculture) down to the US southern border. We got's to train them Hispanics to pick crops.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock