Started on: 03-28-2021 09:28 AM
Replies: 84 (1340 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 05-03-2021 01:24 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2021 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Are you sure of the details ?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Monday there is no significant risk of catching the coronavirus from a surface or object.

Speaking of being unsure wrong, or lying, the World Health Organization said Kung Flu is not capable of being transmitted person to person..

No, they did not.

IP: Logged
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2021 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you sure of the details ?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Monday there is no significant risk of catching the coronavirus from a surface or object.

Speaking of being unsure wrong, or lying, the World Health Organization said Kung Flu is not capable of being transmitted person to person..

Well, I read your linked article.

The CDC clarified its position in a guidance update that said people generally contract ­COVID-19 through direct contact with a sick person or from airborne transmission.

“It is possible for people to be infected through contact with contaminated surfaces or objects (fomites), but the risk is generally considered to be low,” the revised guidance states.

The official revision was made nearly a year after the agency noted last May that COVID-19 “does not spread easily” through touching surfaces or objects.

Before that, at the beginning of the pandemic last March, the agency had warned that “it may be possible” to pass on the bug from contaminated surfaces.

I really don't see where you got that story line. No where in the linked article does it even come close to say what you stated.

Rams
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2021 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
No, they did not.

Which statement of mine ? CDC or WHO ? Both said as I noted.

The CDC website, updated April 5 2021

Updated Apr. 5, 2021
... the risk is generally considered to be low.

Fox News
The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2021 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[QUOTE]Fox News
The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.

That statement was made on Jan 14, 2020. It's self explanatory, and was repeating only what little information was available (from the Chinese) as the virus had not yet entered the US. (first confirmed case in the US was Jan 20, 2020)
Perhaps there is something you don't understand regarding 'n' in 2019nCoV the initial name given to Covid19?
'novel' means new. A virus or other pathogen not previously identified and not much is known about it.
President Trump, CDC and WHO (and everyone else) could only rely on the information coming out of China at that time. WHO cited it (the Chinese statement), but stopped short of saying they believed it or could confirm it; another thing you neglected to include..

Interesting, you didn't bother including this statement too:

President Trump Jan 22, 2020
"It's one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It's going to be just fine,"

or
President Trump Feb 24, 2020
"“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
(A month later (Feb 24) the S & P 500 falls 3.4 percent, the worst single day in two years. The death toll had surpassed 2,600. U.S. cases had reached 53.)

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-18-2021).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2021 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I guess business as usual, information and misinformation mixed in a fun pot, with a side of politics, we get to choose what we want to believe.

Id love to ask the doctor you saw how it works, and how it woked a short while ago. I mean,you can have it in your mouth, breathe it out...you can have it on your hands, spread it around. If that can't spread it I'm not sure how it works.

Plus the other variants.

"Can the Covid Vaccine Protect Me Against Virus Variants?"

Vaccines do a good job of protecting us from coronavirus, but fear and confusion about the rise of variants have muddled the message. Here are answers to common questions.
Tara Parker-Pope for the New York Times; April 15, 2021.
https://www.nytimes.com/202...ariants-vaccine.html

I think this article does an above-average job of updating with the latest information about the Covid vaccines.

It's behind a paywall at the New York Times, but unless someone has gone to "NYT-land online" recently, it likely will be available as a freebie.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2021 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got my 1st Covid vaccine shot with Chinese version. If it works, yay! If not, nice knowing you guys. Actually I am not worried so much. I figure whatever doesn’t kill me makes me stronger.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2021 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

https://www.nytimes.com/202...ariants-vaccine.html

I think this article does an above-average job of updating with the latest information about the Covid vaccines.

It's behind a paywall at the New York Times, but unless someone has gone to "NYT-land online" recently, it likely will be available as a freebie.

A tip for websites that drop a blurb about needing a subscription or signing up before being able to read the article....
If on a computer or laptop, as soon as text or the headline appears on a website, click the 'X' at the top of the browser.
(I don't know how it works on phones. I use my phone as a telephone not as an internet browser)

That, stops the website from loading cookies that are searching for a subscription and you can go ahead and read the article in most cases. I don't usually read anything from WaPo or NYT but sometimes I want to see what the opposition is saying and the x thing works on both. Also helps to stop the "We noticed you are using an ad blocker" thing. It does not work on Wall St Journal.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-23-2021).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2021 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Just got my 1st Covid vaccine shot with Chinese version. If it works, yay! If not, nice knowing you guys. Actually I am not worried so much. I figure whatever doesn’t kill me makes me stronger.

Then again, whatever doesn't kill you might also leave you crippled, blind or both.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2021 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"‘I’m still a zero’: Vaccine-resistant Republicans warn that their skepticism is worsening"

Johnson & Johnson pause appears to have little effect, but other messages continue to alienate GOP [vaccine] holdouts

The first three paragraphs:

Stop talking about the possibility of coronavirus booster shots. Don’t bully people who are vaccine holdouts. And if you’re trying to win over skeptics, show us anyone besides Dr. Fauci.

That’s what a focus group of vaccine-hesitant Trump voters urged politicians and pollsters during the weekend, as public health officials work to understand potential roadblocks in the campaign to inoculate Americans against the coronavirus. Among the most pressing questions are why so many GOP voters remain opposed to the shots and whether the recent decision to pause Johnson & Johnson vaccinations was a factor.

Although more than half of U.S. adults have received at least one dose of coronavirus vaccine, more than 40 percent of Republicans have consistently told pollsters they’re not planning to be vaccinated — a group that could threaten efforts to tamp down the virus’s spread, public health officials fear. . . .

It's not a real long article, or a real short one. But it has a 2-minute video summary at the very top of it.

Dan Diamond (shouldn't that be "Diamond Dan"..?) for the Washington Post; April 20, 2021.
https://www.washingtonpost....esitant-republicans/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-24-2021).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2021 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A tip for websites that drop a blurb about needing a subscription or signing up before being able to read the article....
If on a computer or laptop, as soon as text or the headline appears on a website, click the 'X' at the top of the browser.

I give you a lot of credit in the smart department but that is brilliance. Now I can even read the New York Times when I don't want to, .
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2021 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Then again, whatever doesn't kill you might also leave you crippled, blind or both.

Don’t give up your day job to be a motivational speaker. Now where did I put that Xanax? 😳
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2021 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don’t give up your day job to be a motivational speaker. Now where did I put that Xanax? 😳

I wouldn't want to have to turn in my pragmatist card.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2021 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And the current vaccine has proven to be effective against the variants.

"What We’re Still Learning
How effective the vaccines are against variants of the virus that causes COVID-19. Early data show the vaccines may work against some variants but could be less effective against others.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronav...ully-vaccinated.html

*edit, sorry on 4/28 I was trying to copy your quote and make a new post and ended up editing my whole post.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-28-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you ever met a vaccinated person who wasn’t? The world has suddenly forgotten how vaccines work.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2021 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The world has suddenly forgotten how vaccines work.

We can only go off of all the things the CDC folks have said and say, and not blindly. It is hard when they arent clear and change their facts from time to time. Seems like essentially you cannot "host" it, however it can still be in your mouth and you can still breathe it out, etc. This would technically be separate from hand touching.

"We’re still learning how vaccines will affect the spread of COVID-19. After you’ve been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you should keep taking precautions—like wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart from others, and avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated spaces—in indoor public places"
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2021 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

We can only go off of all the things the CDC folks have said and say, and not blindly. It is hard when they arent clear and change their facts from time to time. Seems like essentially you cannot "host" it, however it can still be in your mouth and you can still breathe it out, etc. This would technically be separate from hand touching.

"We’re still learning how vaccines will affect the spread of COVID-19. After you’ve been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you should keep taking precautions—like wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart from others, and avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated spaces—in indoor public places"

'Facts' change WITH time, as new things are learned and situations change around us.
The same is true about all facets of life, but we don't have to just "go off all the things CDC folks have said". Vaccine history is very long and more complex than many recognize.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2021 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

'Facts' change WITH time, as new things are learned and situations change around us.
The same is true about all facets of life, but we don't have to just "go off all the things CDC folks have said". Vaccine history is very long and more complex than many recognize.

Sure, not saying known data doesnt change in fact the amount of unknown is somewhat staggering. Also yes, other sources and knowledge, hence "not blindly".

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-28-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2021 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My point was simply that, as MJ wrote, we have a long history with vaccines. We know how they work. This virus may be a new strain, but it's a still a virus. And we know how viruses work and we know how vaccines work. All this BS in the media is to make clickbait to get your eyes on their news channel.

I've never had a reaction to any vaccine ever. In any group of people there will be outliers that are negatively affected by whatever stimuli. If you are one of those people who cannot tolerate vaccines then by all means avoid this one too. If you are like me then you won't have an issue. There is always the possibility of a bad product from improper storage or mishandling, but normally it's not a factor.

Bottom line: you decide what's best for you. But vaccines work and have been proven time and time again. I still don't understand how people think this time is any different.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post04-29-2021 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They haven't gone through actual trials like legitimate vaccines. They are an emergency gene therapy, which is killing people and causing hundreds of thousands of adverse results.

People who are injected are still getting Covid19.
They still have to wear masks.

This is a scam
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2021 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's just BS. Of course they have done trials. It was massively sped up and most of the red tape was eliminated, but in time it will have gone through the same slow process as before.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-29-2021 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bullchit. That's bs right there. It DID NOT go through the lengthy trials of normal "vaccines" of the past. Contrast it with the actual vaccines as you guys are suggesting it is as safe as and report back. You guys can take it if you choose. It is still in experimental phase.

Eff that.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2021 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A person can be among the first to take a newly developed vaccine, or they can be among the first to suffer the consequences of falling victim to a newly emerging disease. Consequences that can be serious and long term, if not fatal.

If new vaccines are ever going to be developed and tested using a significantly streamlined and speedier process, and taking advantage of new or newer vaccine technologies or "platforms" that allow that, there has to be a first time.

"I'm not going to buy one of those new-fangled Model T's. They rush 'em through on some kind of assembly line."
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2021 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
It's been almost two weeks since I received the second of the two (standard) Moderna "messenger RNA" vaccine injections.

I had not much of a reaction to the first shot. Slight sensitivity around the injection site for a day or two. Seemed kind of lethargic (extra lethargic) the next day and feeling like I might be on the cusp of a sore throat--but a sore throat that did not happen.

Even less of a reaction to the second shot. Very slight and short-lived sensitivity around the injection site, and that was it.

I know someone who says the same about the two Pfizer (similar kind of) vaccine injections.

I've never had an adverse reaction of any consequence to a vaccine injection or to any other kind of medication, of the ones that I have taken in my life. Not an unusually large number of medications, or an unusually wide variety of medications. About average, I'd say. Maybe a little less than average for someone in my demographic, in this country.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-30-2021 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And Bill Gates' wealth hasn't gone to the stratosphere in a year.

They can't even isolate the virus, but are saying there may be a 3rd shot necessary and maybe yearly. Yeah, that sounds just like every other vaccine being compared here.

If you aren't 70 and over with other health issues you have almost no risk.

They're giving free Sheep-ade down at the Convention Center. Better get in line. You still have to social distance and wear a mask afterwards, you know, just like every other vaccine.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2021 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My point was simply that, as MJ wrote, we have a long history with vaccines. We know how they work. This virus may be a new strain, but it's a still a virus. And we know how viruses work and we know how vaccines work. All this BS in the media is to make clickbait to get your eyes on their news channel.

Bottom line: you decide what's best for you. But vaccines work and have been proven time and time again. I still don't understand how people think this time is any different.

I understand your point but I was replying to specific things you said, if you would like you can share sources, it may help give people another picture.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2021 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

And Bill Gates' wealth hasn't gone to the stratosphere in a year.

They can't even isolate the virus, but are saying there may be a 3rd shot necessary and maybe yearly. Yeah, that sounds just like every other vaccine being compared here.

If you aren't 70 and over with other health issues you have almost no risk.

They're giving free Sheep-ade down at the Convention Center. Better get in line. You still have to social distance and wear a mask afterwards, you know, just like every other vaccine.

The original or "wild" strain of the Covid virus was isolated in 1Q 2020. Isolated, and its genome--the complete sequence of amino acids that are strung together and comprise its RNA--completely sequenced. The sequence was given to the world by researchers in China.

I don't think that "gene therapy" is accurate terminology for the mRNA Covid vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) but what if it were? The vaccines do not change the DNA in any of the cells of a person's body. Ranchers and farmers have used mRNA vaccines for livestock for years prior to 2020. If it weren't for that, I doubt that they could have had the first mRNA vaccines for Covid ready for widespread use in less than a year's time after isolating and sequencing the virus.

This guy said the other day that Americans may have the option of a nasal spray instead of an injection for a Covid "booster."

Say "hello" to "Vin."
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-30-2021 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it had to be fast tracked through emergency means instead of normal trials then it is NOT the same as historically verified vaccines as was claimed. And nothing in your post has proved the original statement...because it can't. Stop wasting time with tangential discussion.

Yeah, I know about ranchers injecting animals with such. I'm also aware the animals shed proteins afterwards too.

So, it isnt like all the other actual vaccines we're administering as a regimen as was stated l, and your post supports that. It cannot be said it is as safe or that we know the same/similar amount of side effects, adverse effects at this early stage. We'll know in 10 years. In twenty years.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2021 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm loathe to impersonate "Captain Obvious" but the D614G mutation has been observed in vitro to stabilize the ACE receptor-philic Spike protein, which most likely increases the transmissibility of symptomatic and asymptomatic infections.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-30-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-30-2021 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The emergency fast track to bypass normal
testing protocols is exactly the same as all the decades of recorded results of the rest of vaccines. In fact, so much so that you still have to wear face diapers and practice social distancing. And you can still contract it. Because the "vaccine" is just like all the others. Gace masks. Social distancing.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2021 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do you think of the latest advice from the CDC, that recognizes the much lower potential for infection (if you've been vaccinated) in outdoor settings?

"Fully Vaccinated vs. Not: A Simple Look at What New CDC Mask Guidance Means for You"
NBC 4 New York; April 27, 2021.
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/...ans-for-you/3022342/

Starts with a video. Has outdoors and indoors Mask Guidance charts from the CDC.

The first two images can be enlarged using "open in new window" or "open in new tab."

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-30-2021 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd rather not be sick, but have no health issues.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2021 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:
I'd rather not be sick, but have no health issues.

This queues up Dr Joseph Varon, Chief of Critical Care Services and the Covid-19 Unit at United Memorial Medical Center in Houston. He talks about the patients he is caring for now, many of them age 50 and younger. and how he has been urging everyone to get vaccinated. He says that a bout with Covid-19 is more likely than not to convert a vaccine skeptic into a vaccine advocate.

YouTube
https://youtu.be/4gjfVdkO1F0?t=75

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-30-2021 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, there's the typical horse@#it, isnt it? He sounds like the typical anal sphincter, too.

In 7 years talk to me about the results of these gene therapies.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2021 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In 7 years, you could be suffering from the long term effects of Covid, and more so (in terms of statistical probabilities) if you don't take the vaccines or don't take the recommended precautions.

You are out of step with the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 on the directly Covid-related aspects of it.

But "you do you."

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2021 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
What do you think of the latest advice from the CDC, that recognizes the much lower potential for infection (if you've been vaccinated) in outdoor settings?

That has always been the case. Capt Obvious said so a year ago. He also said to stand upwind from any potential threat. I guess he didn't send the memo to the CDC.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-01-2021 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In 7 years women could be looking for people who didn't get the experimental injections because everyone else they know got it and can't get them pregnant.

Western govs are telling you how much they hate their populace and you won't listen. They're flooding you with illegal 3rd worlders, giving them what you have to work for plus making you pay for them, they're working to take your rights away in increasingly higher pressure levels, they're calling White people domestic terrorists for demanding the rights they were guaranteed while non-White arson, violent assaults, looting, murders are stoked by the State. But when it comes to a flu season illness that isn't that deadly they love us and want to protect us by shutting the global economy down which just happens to enrich the most wealthy with insane levels of new wealth.

sheep will sheep.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 05-01-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2021 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn you are entertaining. You do you boo.

And I really don't care to be impregnating anyone ever again. So I'm good.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2021 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-02-2021 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It won't be me either. Already too old and uninterested.

I do normal, which isn't easy for most people anymore. You guys can keep buying the lines. But this is like a South Park episode, which can be unsettling.

These are just obvious facts.

I heard they are letting us outside without masks now? Were outside masks a rule? People actually did that? Wait, I did see a guy running with one on once.
genius.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2021 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here in Shanghai people still wear masks outside even though there hasn't been a person to person transmission domestically in months. Any new infections are coming in from outside the country and are caught in quarantine.

I've just gotten used to it. Conditioned response, like Pavlov's dog.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock