Started on: 06-10-2020 03:13 PM
Replies: 95 (1933 views)
Last post by: Rickady88GT on 07-04-2020 12:17 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2020 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you haven't heard yet, you need to look it up.
No, not later, NOW! If we are not at war, I don't know what to call it.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2020 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

If you haven't heard yet, you need to look it up.
No, not later, NOW! If we are not at war, I don't know what to call it.

Lay it out, how do you feel about it? Should angry mobs be allowed to storm the Whitehouse and over take it? How far should the Government let them go?
What other options does the Government have given this scenario or the next one if it's even worse?
It is my opinion that the people who have organized this campaign have full intentions on a full scale civil unrest and that they see the Floyd riots as to small and are just a start of what they want to happen next.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2020 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002
Sorry, I spoke before I looked it up. I thought it was the self defense system on and around the Whitehouse. Turns out to be something different.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2020 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Lay it out, how do you feel about it?

Lay it out: Militant leftist insurgents attacked government forces and the government surrendered, due in large part to the fact that the government was already heavily infiltrated. A large US city is now under siege.
How do I feel about it?: I am perplexed, angry and saddened that this was allowed, nay ENCOURAGED to happen in America in the 21st century.
If you support the left, this IS your fault work.
How many cities have to fall before America takes action?

Murder rates have soared in the last week, notably in Chicago and Los Angeles. Do those lives not matter?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 06-10-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2020 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lay it out: Militant leftist insurgents attacked government forces and the government surrendered, due in large part to the fact that the government was already heavily infiltrated. A large US city is now under siege.
How do I feel about it?: I am perplexed, angry and saddened that this was allowed, nay ENCOURAGED to happen in America in the 21st century.
If you support the left, this IS your fault work.
How many cities have to fall before America takes action?

Murder rates have soared in the last week, notably in Chicago and Los Angeles. Do those lives not matter?

This is history repeating itself. This is only allowed in "liberal" cities. New York City was Republican, then went Democrat and slid quickly down-hill, and as a result, became Republican again. If you remember NYC in the 1980s, all of this "everyone love each other, criminals can do no harm" bull **** led NYC to becoming a massive dump, and it's what led to NYC's downfall.

People got tired of the nonsense, and elected a Republican who completely turned the city around. But as usual, when the liberal problems have been solved, they forget quickly and start looking at other issues that are less important, and that led to an Independent (Bloomberg) and then a Democrat (de Blasio). The city is a **** -hole, and people are fleeing it again.

Just like Minneapolis, when things get bad enough, it'll turn Republican again. It is completely crazy that a mayor of a city would allow what... 6 or 8 square city blocks to be taken over by a roving mob of mutli-sexual white Millennials wearing black skinny-jeans and hoodies. Give it time, they'll either give up (and that's what the mayor is hoping for), or they have to send in riot police to flush them out. Either way, it's going to be enjoyable to watch (and I mean that). These people are some of the worst members of society. Freaks and losers, all of whom are middle-class white liberal kids from families where there's a cuck husband, and a placenta-eating wife who probably doesn't wear deodorant, and believes doing her hair is fascist. This is going to be awesome... please, someone post it when it happens, so I don't miss it.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They're armed and roving around in their "zone" harassing people who "look suspicious".

They are also manning the barricades in the streets with their armed gang members.

This WILL NOT end well in "CHAZISTAN"

https://www.thegatewaypundi...er-raz-simone-takes/

https://medium.com/@seattle...seattle-ddaee51d3e47

"The truth always comes out and it is NEVER what the Leftist media originally told you."..........randye

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-11-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13836 posts
Member since Mar 2006
This is insane:

https://medium.com/@seattle...seattle-ddaee51d3e47

It's worth noting that there are far more young, white, Antifa Communists in that bunch than blacks.

I never dreamed that I would ever see a portion of a major city in the United States held under the control of a Communist insurgency.

Be prepared folks. This is really serious and I fear that its going to get a lot worse this summer.

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"We demand the hospitals and care facilities of Seattle employ black doctors and nurses specifically to help care for black patients."

So they are for segregation?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Demanding little cucks, aren't they?

Is this their 'adult' version of holding their breath until they get their way?

I hope they understand the can of worms they just opened.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, let me get this straight...

In the past few days, this group of nearly all-white middle-class privileged Millennials have feigned the abolishment of all institutions that stood there previously. In the absence of these institutions, they’ve un-democratically allowed a wealthy black man to take over as dictator without so much as a quorum. Following this take-over, they've re-created a police department, put up border walls, and created a system of law and order that indiscriminately carries out justice without any checks and balances. In effect, they've created overnight the very thing they said they're against.

Second, this take-over essentially occurred in a city that is most closely aligned with their views. Seattle is a highly Democrat city in a highly Democrat State. Both Senators, and 7 of the 10 Representatives are Democrat. Nearly everyone in the state is a Democrat. What they are doing is doubling-down on stupidity. The only reason why the city Government *allowed* them to take over these blocks in the first place is because they are as weak as they are. They’ve recreated overnight a miniature version of what they hate.

As long as they continue to vote for the same people, they will continue to get corruption and manipulation.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Notice that they are staunch Second Amendment supporters. More fuel for the anti-gun people in Washington.
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002
How long ago did Trump say antifa was a terrorist group? And anti-Trumpers made arguments that antifia did not and could not exist or be defined? Something about no leaders or organization?

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 06-11-2020).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If someone is acting out, how long do you give them to realize they are acting ridiculous?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

If someone is acting out, how long do you give them to realize they are acting ridiculous?

There is no way on Earth Cities can function as a first world country without a first world justice system. Say what you will about abuse of authority but even the imperfect system has checks and balances that punish it's own for breaking the law. Take the Floyd case for example: the Officers that were involved were charged with crimes and Floyd's family will see justice for his killing, but nobody seems to even care that justice is working for the victim. A lawless street gang "policing" the streets will be a boodbath. Imagine what the new justice system is doing in Seattle right now?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kids wearing plate carriers and toting AR style rifles while manning barricades around private property they have illegally seized is NOT GOING TO END WELL.

There are reports that business owners inside "CHAZISTAN" are being extorted for money and that residents inside this "zone" are being forced to show ID to gain access to their own homes.

Make NO mistake about this. It is NOT a "protest" anymore. This is the armed occupation of a part of a major US city by a Communist insurgency.

https://pjmedia.com/news-an...-no-cop-zone-n514898

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Kids wearing plate carriers and toting AR style rifles while manning barricades around private property they have illegally seized is NOT GOING TO END WELL.

There are reports that business owners inside "CHAZISTAN" are being extorted for money and that residents inside this "zone" are being forced to show ID to gain access to their own homes.

Make NO mistake about this. It is NOT a "protest" anymore. This is the armed occupation of a part of a major US city by a Communist insurgency.

https://pjmedia.com/news-an...-no-cop-zone-n514898

I did a quick search on Google and found little to nothing on a Seattle take over. How real.is it and much is being deliberately un-newsworthy? Mostly I found that Trump hate is at a fever pitch. Mostly anti-Trump "news".
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"FROM EACH according to his ability. TO EACH according to his need"....Karl Marx

SO,,,,How's that working out for you larval Marxists in "CHAZISTAN"??

This is hilarious:

I think these little Communist morons might want to look up the meaning of "Autonomous".

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When the food runs out they will too? This is not going to end well.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Begging for vegan food to survive?
This has to be fake.
Seriously,,... non-vegan food is going to end their revolution? They have ballistic vests and AR rifles and they are stumped by meat based foods?
They will be fighting each other soon.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Begging for vegan food to survive?
This has to be fake.
Seriously,,... non-vegan food is going to end their revolution? They have ballistic vests and AR rifles and they are stumped by meat based foods?
They will be fighting each other soon.

It's not fake.

It is a Twatter Tweet sent out by an 18-year-old self described "lesbian anarchist" that goes by the name "lauracouc" who wants to “abolish whiteness, capitalism, and civilization,”...(in other words she's Antifa)

Here is the original:

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, if no one brings them soy burgers and tofu fries, what are they gonna do? Protest? Riot? Loot?

I think I'm going to invest in companies that make spray paint, OSB and chain link fence.

I say we surround the place with CBP officers and require proper paperwork to enter the USA. What happens to people who try to bring drugs and firearms across the border?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 06-11-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These people are counting on the fact that Americans really are nice people. They know it is true and they are betting their lives on it.

They know that Americans wouldn't hurt a flea, unless and until it becomes absolutely necessary. They are going to push until it becomes absolutely necessary, at which time they will cry, "See, I told you so!"
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

These people are counting on the fact that Americans really are nice people. They know it is true and they are betting their lives on it.

They know that Americans wouldn't hurt a flea, unless and until it becomes absolutely necessary. They are going to push until it becomes absolutely necessary, at which time they will cry, "See, I told you so!"

I have lived and worked with those "rough men".

I was, and will forever remain, one of them.

When the time comes they will bring a terrible violence on those people that will be overwhelmingly swift, with overwhelming force and at a moment they will least expect it.

Those people will not cry; "See I told you so".

They will just cry.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-12-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patriotism: "Feeling, expressing, or inspired by love for one's country."

I'm pretty sure she's got it totally wrong. I've never in my life seen such cowardice. This Mayor has got to be the most ridiculous public figure I've ever seen. She's terrified of making a decision, for fear that she'll end up on the wrong side of the decision, so she makes no decisions. She's literally just allowed a bunch of middle class children to take over several city blocks.

Just unbelievable. I wonder how long she's going to allow this. I assume she's hoping they all get tired and go home first.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

82-T/A [At Work]

22786 posts
Member since Aug 2002

Police Chief of the area:

"Rapes, robberies and all sorts of violent acts have been occurring in the area and we're not able to get to [them]."

https://twitter.com/MrAndyN.../1271291958296604675
D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think you guys are missing a bet here. This is a great start. We should help by erecting security fencing around the whole city, and all the other dark blue cities, and declare them all 'autonomous' zones. Then they can hold their own elections if they choose to... and since they're no longer part of the US, they wouldn't be voting in state or federal elections

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

"We demand the hospitals and care facilities of Seattle employ black doctors and nurses specifically to help care for black patients."

So they are for segregation?

Thats how stupid it is.

"FROM EACH according to his ability. TO EACH according to his need"....Karl Marx

SO,,,,How's that working out for you larval Marxists in "CHAZISTAN"??

This is hilarious:

I think these little Communist morons might want to look up the meaning of "Autonomous".

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Police Chief of the area:

"Rapes, robberies and all sorts of violent acts have been occurring in the area and we're not able to get to [them]."

https://twitter.com/MrAndyN.../1271291958296604675

Hmmm... "because reasons" ... law abiding citizens 2nd amendment rights shall not be infringed.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2020 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

When the food runs out they will too? This is not going to end well.

That's probably what the authorities here are waiting for.
The occupiers being forced to resupply.
As they start to venture out in resupply missions, they will be covertly snatched up as individual units, until the remaining occupiers are forced negotiate.
Endgame for the hungry.

They are trying to avoid future historical footage of a National Guard "Sweep & Clear" (search & destroy) operation of American white youth.
I say "white", because that seems to create the most impact on camera for the viewer.

In my opinion, the current situation here is exactly what the National Guard is for.
Cut the power, water, gas & and roll in with water cannons, shield wall, etc. and push them all into a prebuilt holding area for prosecution and/or American re-education.
Apparently, their parents failed to raise them up in the American way correctly.
The "right" to protest is not a license to steal & destroy.

Destroying or taking something by force that don't belong to you doesn't make you a revolutionary, it makes you a criminal.
Unless you win.

It's all in the History books.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From a tactical standpoint, whoever created the "autonomous zone" is a moron. They've intentionally put themselves under siege. Their "autonomous zone" is not self-supportive, so the results of the siege are inevitable. It's just a question of how long until they cave in. Basically all the authorities need to do is shut off electricity to the area, cordon it off, and wait. After a couple days, the belligerent millenials will be begging to get out of there.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 06-12-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2020 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have lived and worked with those "rough men".

I was, and will forever remain, one of them.

When the time comes they will bring a terrible violence on those people that will be overwhelmingly swift, with overwhelming force and at a moment they will least expect it.

Those people will not cry; "See I told you so".

They will just cry.

If any of your other weirdly obsessive posts here over other men are any indication, i'm betting your impotent, pathetic little azz pleasured himself while writing this.

You wouldn't know the first thing about "rough men".
"Rough men" don't drool all over themselves calling themselves "rough men".
Moron.

You know damn well (as does everyone else) you're nothing but a pathetic, self-loathing little coward.
Nice try, though.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 06-12-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Apparently, their parents failed to raise them up in the American way correctly.

My thinking is that this comment shows you don't really understand what it is to be an American.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg: The "right" to protest is not a license to steal & destroy.

Destroying or taking something by force that don't belong to you doesn't make you a revolutionary, it makes you a criminal.

I tend to agree with this. There's a big difference between peaceable assembly and armed sedition. The people running those "autonomous zones" decided cross that line, and IMO they should suffer the consequences of that decision.

Also note that they are not championing a noble cause. They're basically a bunch of anarchists, acting out a twisted fantasy. Comparing that to our founding fathers is, IMO, an insult to the people who created this nation.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

My thinking is that this comment shows you don't really understand what it is to be an American.

I'm a little surprised that you believe yourself to be in a position to judge Boondawg's understanding of "what it is to be an American"... but heck, fill in a foreigner... what's it take to be an "American"?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Rough men"

You sure do get emotional about the things that you will never be, or ever were.

Having an educated, sober, clear, mind is a prerequisite.

Not having a criminal record is another.

YOU don’t meet those requirements.

That is why your world is now one sad, endless, slog of smelly old rental bowling shoes and your drug & alcohol abuse.

Do you ever wonder what you could have been if you had a high school education and weren't abusing drugs and alcohol?

Of course I do.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13836 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by Blacktree:

From a tactical standpoint, whoever created the "autonomous zone" is a moron. They've intentionally put themselves under siege. Their "autonomous zone" is not self-supportive, so the results of the siege are inevitable. It's just a question of how long until they cave in. Basically all the authorities need to do is shut off electricity to the area, cordon it off, and wait. After a couple days, the belligerent millenials will be begging to get out of there.

Their "practice run" back when they called themselves "Occupy Wall Street" ended with them leaving Zuccotti Park in Manhattan filled with trash, drug needles, feces and a legacy of rape, sexual assault and other violence.

It also accomplished nothing and it was (like now) unsustainable.

The ONLY thing that allows these communist insurgent "mini-occupations" to survive for the brief time they do is inaction by supportive Leftists in the local governments.

You will note that ZERO "Red States" have any of this crap going on right now.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You will note that ZERO "Red States" have any of this crap going on right now.

We will soon see. Next up, Music City.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 06-12-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We will soon see. Next up, Music City.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

I know which side I'm betting on.

https://www.forbes.com/site...s-zone/#28923a16c197

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2020 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Rough men"

You sure do get emotional about the things that you will never be, or ever were.

Having an educated, sober, clear, mind is a prerequisite.

Not having a criminal record is another.

YOU don’t meet those requirements.

That is why your world is now one sad, endless, slog of smelly old rental bowling shoes and your drug & alcohol abuse.

Do you ever wonder what you could have been if you had a high school education and weren't abusing drugs and alcohol?

Of course I do.

I gotta be truthful, I love EVERY bit of the above!
Although, you did miss the fact that I've read the Koran...twice!
Simpleton.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock