Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Bombs sent to CNN, the Obamas, the Clintons, Maxine Waters and others. (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Bombs sent to CNN, the Obamas, the Clintons, Maxine Waters and others. by blackrams
Started on: 10-24-2018 06:38 PM
Replies: 116 (2383 views)
Last post by: randye on 11-25-2018 06:06 AM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2018 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Let's look at some facts:

1.October 29, 2018: ...

Awesome list, and useful, is it from a source an average joe like me can access?
IP: Logged
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2018 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NO

F**K YOU

You're STILL a LIAR.

Let's look at some facts:

1.October 29, 2018: Actor James Cromwell: There will Be ‘Blood in the Streets’ Unless Trump Stopped

This list includes everything from actual fights to jokes said in poor taste. The worst part is that you just lifted this from Breitbart Source. And it seems that about a solid third of Breitbart's cited "sources" are opinion articles and another third are completely unverified claims/taken out of context completely.

Even so, to claim that random Republicans did not do this same stuff to Obama is insane. Source for you. Every president gets threatened. Both sides have assholes and morons throughout the party, get off this conservative high horse that your side is somehow "more civil". ESPECIALLY when acts of terrorism that resulted in death are far more common from right wing groups..both sides have people that are not representative of the whole party/movement. Please don't generalize liberals by their bad apples unless you are willing to do the same thing to conservatives.

This might be my favorite:
199.April 23, 2018: Trump supporter shouted out of bar in New York.

And you call me a "snowflake" hahahahahahahaha.

williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2018 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

....both sides have people that are not representative of the whole party/movement. Please don't generalize liberals by their bad apples unless you are willing to do the same thing to conservatives.

Do you denounce antifa? Are their values contrary to yours?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2018 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19498 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by williegoat:

Do you denounce antifa? Are their values contrary to yours?

I try to never edit posts which might be considered controversial in any way. I don't want to be accused of deception.

What I should have asked is: Do you denounce antifa? Are their core values contrary to yours?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2018 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This list includes everything from actual fights to jokes said in poor taste. ...

You are downplaying some very serious felonious actions included in this list and written in history even on CNN.

I call you a liar.

History...

I am a victim of liberal hate. Remember the old Spokane County Bomb Squad thingie? Imagine a sub 7 year old child having to experience this in their own home. I do hope that whoever did this from this very forum presents themselves to me one day. I will be physical.

Randye and I can be added to this list. I have video of my encounter. I posted pictures here. My gps is available for the person choosing to address me personally. Or my Son for that matter.

For all of those that did not like my speak here, so be it. A little neg or so is a good thing, not interference with one's home, family, and even work should not be tolerated. Only a verified vagina would do what is and has been done due to me and mine due to my political beliefs. Remember this as you post information, gps data pictures, or the such. I DO NOT HIDE. Many of you should. When it pulls your family in, then the shat hits the wall.

I am a tax paying business owner with no felonies. My family is directly responsible for feeding several other families. I believe STRONGLY in the 2nd. I have never protested or rioted. What say you?

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 11-08-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2018 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NO

I called you a LIAR

The snowflake appellation is entirely yours in this instance but, as evidenced by the nature of your bleating and whining on this forum, its appropriate.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-08-2018).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2018 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Both sides have assholes and morons ..both sides have people that are not representative of the whole party

An accurate statement.
Kind of like people leaving PFF OT for facebook, you can run but you can't hide from trouble makers, theres a new one born everyday.
You have to do what you have to do regardless.
Doesn't mean I can't disagree with the actual party though, and what they actually represent and want to accomplish.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-13-2018).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2018 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We've had quite a few like that over the years.

One "virulent" character in particular, "FlyinFieros", disappeared off the "PFF radar" on Nov. 9, 2016 and hasn't (yet) resurfaced, (at least under his most known alias at that time).

Then, of course, there was "doby" who was banned, pretty much for precisely the behavior you describe, and who could forget the "ever popular"; "E.Furgal"

Translation into English: FlyinFieros presented commentary on this forum that "randye" did not agree with.

That's what the word "virulent" means, in the context in which it appears, here. Nothing at all like the commonly understood definitions of "virulent" that anyone would find in widely sold and respected dictionaries of the English language. This is just "randye-speak."

I remember the general run of FlyinFieros conversations here, when he was active. He got "speed-banned" or "negged-out" after he pulled a harmless prank that caused the First Page of the Topics list to be filled up with topics that were started by "dennis_6" over a period of several months or years.

What a [sarcasm]monstrous[/sarcasm] act.

I've become fairly adept at navigating my way through this forum without slowing down to take notice of anything new from "randye".

But this is a discussion that I think warrants my response.

Something caught my eye on that long list of "Liberals Behaving Bady" or the Copy and Paste that Threedog describes as a list that was published by Breitbart(.com) and it is the two references to Nicolle Wallace:

196.May 12, 2018: MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace asks “How do you resist the temptation to run up and wring [Sarah Sanders’] neck?”
245.October 24, 2017: MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace: Trump Administration Does ‘Not Appear to Be Human Beings’

So an MSNBC program anchor uses sarcasm on-air in her discussions and commentaries about current events that involve the Trump administration. Gasp--sarcasm. OMG. How can it be?

[sarcasm]Everyone who is tuned in to MSNBC should switch their channel selector to FOX News, where there is never any kind of sarcasm, or misleading or just plain opinionated commentary. Never.[/sarcasm]

There's surely more "fluff" like that in that list. It's not worth any more time to look for it and single it out. I caught the two lines about Nicolle Wallace because I am familiar with her show. I know how those conversations went. I think I actually have the approximate memories of those two particular discussions.

The irony is that so many of the messages from "randye" that litter this forum express the same kind of attitude and temperament that "randye" so abundantly deplores when he perceives it as coming from the Left, or from Liberals, or Democrats (etc.) The same attitude and temperament that characterizes many of the smaller items on that long list of Liberals Behaving Badly.

The common word for that is "projection." I think it might also be described as an example of "cognitive dissonance", but "projection", for sure.

Some years ago, there was a discussion here that got into the topic of homosexuals in Muslim majority nations. I remember the conversation very well. There was an assertion or an implication that homosexuality is a crime that can be considered a capital offense, and punishable by execution under the Egyptian national code of law. I was suspicious and looked around online and found some reports and sources that shot down that misapprehension. Homosexuality is not--or at least, was not--a capital offense and punishable by execution under the Egyptian national code of law.

I didn't say that Egypt is a good place for homosexuals. I didn't say that homosexuals were not at risk of being murdered or some other horrendous abuse in Egypt. But I did present my evidence that it was a misapprehension for anyone to declare that Egyptian national law included any statute that criminalized homosexuality as a capital offense and punishable by state execution. I said that such a law was not written into the official national law books of Egypt.

This was a conversation when "randye" decided to skewer me (that's actually too kind a word) by posting a photo or photoshopped image of Muslims kneeling in prayer, and another man standing behind them, in a pose that suggested that there was about to be an attempt at anal intercourse (we're talking sodomy, here) and there was an implication... well, I remember that "randye" posted this image as an example of MY "special powers."

It offended me. It also offended at least one other forum member, but I won't drag that Pennock's screen name into this.

So, just an image on a discussion forum. No big deal. And it is no big deal. But I find it RISIBLE that "randye" takes offense or finds serious fault with certain other Pennock's members, when the attitude and temperament that so completely characterize HIS messaging on this forum are just the mirror image of what he characterizes as so "bigly" offensive when it comes from the "Left".

Here's a second example of how "randye" has constantly polluted this forum--and I actually have the message link and the image:

"Transgender", message #96, an image that depicts President Obama as a cross dresser or transvestite, or having undergone some kind of male-to-female conversion.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/122628-3.html#p96

Can you imagine what the reaction from "randye" would be, if someone were to "skewer" President Trump in a similar way? Let's say, an image of President Trump made up with "black face", as a play on the idea that maybe President Trump doesn't really believe in equality for dark-skinned Americans of one of the African-derived ethnicities.

I can think of more, and I could also say something about this SH*T PARCEL commentary that's been brought into this conversation, but I need to move on to something else before the entire morning has passed.

RISIBLE.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-16-2018).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2018 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where does the notion that DJT does not like minorities?

Mainstream media.

Where does the notion that DJT has "divided" Americans?

Mainstream media.

My suggestion to everyone is to turn off the TV, and instead search the internet for videos of actual speeches, meetings and comments, not taken out of context by the mainstream media, and see what the truth is about what is happening in this country.

I also suggest that the grown adults on this forum remember the childhood chant of " Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words can never hurt me.".

This place is synonymous with the term 'butthurt'.

Y'all get over it!
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2018 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Y'all get over it!

No. I will do so as I please with the goings on in and around my life thank you very much. While you generally give some great advice, I choose my own steps. Take it for what you will. I did not riot or steal from others on this day or the next. Nor do I think that of most here.

Thanks for the negs Patrick. With your numerous accounts kunt.

See, I am already more friendly.

Eh, 100,000 miles on my GT yesterday morning. Still beautiful, and driven when I like. I guess that I should keep on taking advice from dimwits here on Pennocks? Speaking of which, where is our local DJ? Turning records for teenaged girls late nights I suppose?

Who else to poke...

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2018 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where does the notion that DJT does not like minorities?

Mainstream media.

Where does the notion that DJT has "divided" Americans?

Mainstream media.

My suggestion to everyone is to turn off the TV, and instead search the internet for videos of actual speeches, meetings and comments, not taken out of context by the mainstream media, and see what the truth is about what is happening in this country.

I also suggest that the grown adults on this forum remember the childhood chant of " Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words can never hurt me.".

This place is synonymous with the term 'butthurt'.

Y'all get over it!

All I can say on this whole meme for DJT being a racist and hating minorities, I would look to how minorities have done during his first 2 years in office. Record unemployment. And people off of welfare and food stamps because they didn't need it anymore. I would say that it is a strange way to be racist to help them out. So I call BS on those memes. They are just another way for Democrats who have no ideas, or answers to try to denigrate DJT.
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2018 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
No. I will do so as I please with the goings on in and around my life thank you very much. While you generally give some great advice, I choose my own steps. Take it for what you will. I did not riot or steal from others on this day or the next. Nor do I think that of most here.

Thanks for the negs Patrick. With your numerous accounts kunt.

See, I am already more friendly.

Eh, 100,000 miles on my GT yesterday morning. Still beautiful, and driven when I like. I guess that I should keep on taking advice from dimwits here on Pennocks? Speaking of which, where is our local DJ? Turning records for teenaged girls late nights I suppose?

Who else to poke...

Did you think I was talking to you?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2018 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It might also be relevant to remind ourselves of one of the most basic lessons taught to us by our parents; "Be polite & courteous to others".

Personal insults should never be part of a conversation, political or otherwise.
Intelligence shouldn't require a cheap "escape plan" when stymied in conversation.
Upon unresolvable disagreement of a particular viewpoint, one should simply concede the difference in opinion, and then move on.

I believe it's called a basic respect.
For oneself, and for others.

Another Parental Lesson that seems to have been largely forgotten...

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 11-17-2018).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2018 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very true, sadly....
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2018 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Another Parental Lesson that seems to have been largely forgotten...

Along with the lesson about not abusing drugs and alcohol?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2018 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Along with the lesson about not abusing drugs and alcohol?

Absolutely.
Although abusing is somewhat subjective.

Ob·jec·tive - Not influenced by personal feelings or opinions.
Sub·jec·tive - Influenced by personal feelings or opinions.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2018 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have great news... during the last 30 day counting period, criminals who tested Left of Political Center on the Criminal Idealogical Screening Test committed 539 politically motivated crimes across the United States, which is 41 more than the 498 that were committed by criminals who tested Right of Political Center. It makes all the difference in the world.

What a load of crap, this discussion. (The "statistical" part of it, at any rate.)

The way I look at it, a Liberal stops being a Liberal when they decide to commit or support a politically motivated crime. They stop being a Liberal and start being a Criminal. Same for a Conservative.

In other closely related news, scientists have taken another step closer to determining the most number of angels that can dance on the head of a standard size bulletin board pin. Using recalibrated inertial sensors and refrigerant that is 0.0073 Kelvin closer to Absolute Zero, that number has been narrowed to a range of 63 to 71 angels, if they are dancing a Conga line.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-18-2018).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2018 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the Posting Rules:

Do not change quoted text.
If you quote other members, do not change the quoted text. It's okay to highlight (through bold/underline/italics) words, but do not add/change anything so to give the impression someone said something they did not.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2018 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

From the Posting Rules:

If you quote other members, do not change the quoted text. It's okay to highlight (through bold/underline/italics) words, but do not add/change anything so to give the impression someone said something they did not.

Thanks for doing what you do.

I don't even know what post you're talking about but, that practice has become a pet peeve of mine.

Rams
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2018 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

RISIBLE.

When will the point come when you finally realize that people are not laughing with you, but AT you?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2018 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A "thank you" for Cliff, from me, for his having erased the images of a transgendered (feminized) President Obama that had become part of this discussion. The images were grotesque, and the images (two copies of the same image) and most especially, the text that accompanied these images, is unacceptable in our public discourse.

The one word that drew me back into this discussion was the word "liar" that was used by one member against another member, previously in this discussion, where it emerged on Page Two.

When every difference of opinion between members leads to the one member calling out the other member as a "liar", then we are "sunk." And in fact, we are already "sunk", in the way that this forum has lost so much of the vitality and richness of conversation that was here not all that many years ago. Not so many members participate anymore, as was the case some years ago.

It was (and is) inevitable that this forum would progressively lose more and more of its active members. Father Time must have his way. Mortality (ultimately) rules. But there are other members who are still on the roster, and still "sucking down air", but are no longer active in these kinds of discussions,

Of that number, there must be a variety of reasons for their not showing up here anymore to "play", but I know for a fact that among that number, are some who no longer wanted any part of the incivility that has invaded so many of our discussions, not unlike the way that noxious weeds can invade what was once a carefully manicured lawn.

There was a moment in this discussion when member Boondawg weighed in with this:

It might also be relevant to remind ourselves of one of the most basic lessons taught to us by our parents; "Be polite & courteous to others." Personal insults should never be part of a conversation, political or otherwise.

In so many instances that arise in these discussions, it would be much, much better for one member to refrain from calling another member a "liar", and talk about "differences of opinion", instead of assertions about "lies" and "liars". Even if that creates a loophole for an actual "lie" or a "liar" to reside (so to speak) in the pages of this forum. That would certainly have been the better path to have taken in the course of this discussion.

If it had not been for the emergence of the word "liar'" on Page Two, I perhaps would not have returned to this discussion on Page Three--and who among you would not have voted for that?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-20-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-20-2018 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... "liar" ...

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2018 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A "thank you" for Cliff, from me, for his having erased the images of a transgendered (feminized) President Obama that had become part of this discussion. The images were grotesque,....

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-20-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2018 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

Any further comments? There were others who were involved in this discussion. I think it deserves a "bump".

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-21-2018).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2018 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

Any further comments? There were others who were involved in this discussion. I think it deserves a "bump".

I have 2 comments:
1) why did you bump this thread without any productive comment? Was it to get the attention of Cliff so as to delete the picture?
2) I am not a fan of the pictures, but my take on them is symbolic of how you lust for obama's ideology.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2018 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well Rick, I did not bump the thread today to get the attention of Cliff Pennock.

That was three days ago. Cliff deleted another such image (two of them, actually) from the discussion. Images that were accompanied by some very odd comments. The messages that had those images and text strings were erased. Only Cliff Pennock could have done that.

Not a productive comment? I provided my reaction to the single "Mama Obama" image that is visible today. It was put up after the erasures of the other images. It doesn't get any more productive than that.

Moderator interventions have been something of a "black swan event." Very infrequent. Although I have seen two (counting yesterday's) in the last few weeks.They should not go unnoticed.

It's become a long discussion--running to three pages of "screen"--so you likely do not want to try to review the entire discussion. But if there is any aspect of it that you would like to address, please feel free. I won't stand in your way.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-21-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2018 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The discussion ended weeks ago, but much like a zombie, the rotting carcass continued to wander aimlessly across the landscape.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2018 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think it deserves a "bump".

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2018 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't take your foot off the throttle, Mr "randye".

If creating public messages on this forum using grotesque (and grotesquely large) images, accompanied by text that fairly amounts to"X-rated" (sexually explicit) language--if that doesn't achieve your objective, I'm confident that you will think of something else to try.

Where are those messages now? Oh wait--somebody erased them.

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2018 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-21-2018 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The discussion ended weeks ago, but much like a zombie, the rotting carcass continued to wander aimlessly across the landscape.

Actually, it seems more like "Weekend At Bernie's"...

It seems to have devolved into meaningless provocation...something I find difficult to understand in a rational conversation.

How does this method of conversation farther the exploration of each others ideas & opinions?
If that is not it's intent, than what is it's intent?
Provocation?
To what end?
To provoke?

I don't get it.
Intellectually, shouldn't one's reach exceed one's grasp?

Post Script: Although, is all of the above provocative...?
I miss simplicity.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 11-21-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2018 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It seems to have devolved into meaningless provocation...something I find difficult to understand in a rational conversation.

Maybe you're having difficulty understanding because rational people don't get 'provoked" by silly pictures on the internet.

Pathologically deranged, (crazy), people often get "provoked" by things they read or see on the internet. Then they often act out by doing deranged things like sending containers of poop to their "enemies" or even things like pipe bombs.

Some pathologically deranged person on this forum sent a container of poop to me and one to another member.

Is that rational?

Are you "provoked"? Are you "triggered"?

I don't get it.
Intellectually, shouldn't one's reach exceed one's grasp?

Sadly, there are some on this forum whose "intellectual reach" is exceeded by the simple act of taking their hands out of their pockets.

They also tend to be the "crazy" ones that get "provoked" over silly pictures or think that those pictures might be "provocative".

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-23-2018).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2018 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some pathologically deranged person on this forum sent a container of poop to me and one to another member.

I don't understand what the purpose of that was, either.

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2018 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't understand what the purpose of that was, either.

I don't think any sane person really understands the purpose...

I had to move to a fake account on Social Media sites as I had my account constantly reported, and phone calls to work about supposed posts on facebook. What they didn't know was that my boss, and her boss were on my facebook as well. Heck, their bosses wife was on my wall.

But to make my life simpler, I have to hide who I really am, and what I believe politically on social media.. And I don't think being a Conservative is a bad thing. (Oh noes, he said he believes in God, how dare he.)
We also had to take the "Trump" stickers off of my cars, and the wife's car. (Magnets, I'm not putting actual stickers on my cars.) Hers especially since she's not going to be able to defend herself as well as I would, and certainly wouldn't be as apt to drive over them like I would. I still wear my Trump shirts on occasion, but I don't want to wear them out and have them in storage most of the time.

Liberals are the scum of the earth as far as I'm concerned. They are the only group pushing for limiting free speech, and using the tactics of the Nazi party to establish absolute control.

Brad
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-24-2018 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brad knows. Heck, he was involved in a court case of mine. Pennocks and all.

I am not afraid. I have a family.
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2018 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy sh!t this thread is nuts! lol
U guys rock!
shem
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2018 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shemdogg:

Holy sh!t this thread is nuts! lol
U guys rock!
shem

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors