Started on: 06-14-2018 01:56 PM
Replies: 137 (2733 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 04-07-2019 07:27 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-26-2018 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You did not happen to be in Chicago this afternoon Rodger?

NSFW.

IP: Logged
sdgdf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2018 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sdgdfSend a Private Message to sdgdfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Additionally, the obvious inference by a septugenarian Roger that he is perfectly happy to be intimate with an 18 year old male cross-dresser is particularly disturbing.

sdgdf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2018 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sdgdfSend a Private Message to sdgdfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sdgdf

253 posts
Member since Sep 2012

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
I let anyone be whatever they want if its not interfering with my life. You can claim your a horse if you want.

By Roger's own argument he's ok with pedophiles.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2018 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I dont get the need to bash anyone because of what YOU dont like. You dont agree with them, fine, stay away and leave them alone. Its that simple. If you want to live like in the middle ages, go ahead and enjoy and mind your own business. Got anyone you need to burn at the stake?

Seriously?

After posting all the anti black, anti Muslim and other anti stuff you have on this forum, you don't see this post as being pretty silly? Wow..... . I'm almost embarrassed for you. Almost.

Rams
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2018 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Seriously?

After posting all the anti black, anti Muslim and other anti stuff you have on this forum, you don't see this post as being pretty silly? Wow..... . I'm almost embarrassed for you. Almost.

Rams

X2.
I was thinking the very same thing but you said it better than I would have.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2018 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sdgdf:

By Roger's own argument he's ok with pedophiles.

Your comment makes absolutely no sense.....nowhere have I said anything about anyone dating anyone under legal ages...https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pedophilia I myself draw my line at 18-19 as a minimum. I have no problem at all with anything between two concenting adults doing anything they want as long as its not illegal, like beatings or robberies. And yes I do go out to have a good time with anyone I LIKE regardless of their sexual situation...that does NOT mean I have sex with them all. Ive said a thousand times I like GIRLS. Maybe in the years I did have me a transexual that was attractive had all the right parts and never told me...dont know...dont care...totally unimportant. It didnt affect my life one way or the other if there was one. I can make a bet if I did, she was more likely a lot more attractive girl than anything you had.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 07-01-2018).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2018 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe in the years I did have me a transexual that was attractive had all the right parts and never told me...dont know...dont care...totally unimportant.

Female goats have "the right parts" too and there are some sick f**ks that also find them "attractive" and the truth that they are goats is also "totally unimportant" to them.

Please explain how that's any different from you.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-01-2018).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2018 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Simple. Goats do not have human parts, and in most states at least, beastiality is illegal. So no, you cant screw a female goat unless you have someplace to do it in secret. Have a good time sicko. I clearly said anything between 2 adults thats legal. If you consider a goat an adult human, have at it...like ive said it dont affect me if your a pervert so I dont care if you do or not. I just hope you at least pick a goat over 18 because if its not, its sex with a minor....and if its a non english speaking goat, I hope you get its consent somehow. Maybe it can write a consent.

Hows that different....well your comparing eggs and watermelons.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 07-02-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2018 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Simple. Goats do not have human parts, and in most states at least, beastiality is illegal. So no, you cant screw a female goat unless you have someplace to do it in secret.

Since you obviously know a lot about sex with goats, I'll have to defer to your experience and expertise.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-02-2018).]

sdgdf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2018 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sdgdfSend a Private Message to sdgdfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin DEFLECT

Your last post is what makes no sense, not mine. Your statement is plain as day:

I let anyone be whatever they want if its not interfering with my life. You can claim your a horse if you want.

You let anyone be whatever they want if its not interfering with your life. So by your statement you must not mind pedophiles. Your last comment is just spin dodging the issue and none of it matters/makes a point.

This is the slippery slope of liberalism gone mad. Trannies were considered mentally ill 15+ years ago, and were never part of homosexual rights. If we let them get their way now, what's the next disenfranchised group LGB will support next? Pedos are the next logical conclusion, and libs will never stop pushing for more wacko groups to represent, as it gives them votes/a reason to exist. Progressives can only exist as long as there's something extreme for them to push on everyone. As more progressive issues get accepted by society, the more extreme/fringe stuff Dems have to find to represent. I was Democrat during the Bush years but things have gone too far, I switched during the 2016 election when modern Dems showed their true colors.

I can tell you how it'll start. The bleeding hearts will begin by saying we should show compassion to pedos and understand that they can't help who they are. And LGBT will state that animated child **** will be ok as long as it doesn't harm actual children. STILL DISGUSTING. But this is the kind of world libs want, where all sorts of freaks are considered ok. They're willing to sacrifice ALL morals for votes.

[This message has been edited by sdgdf (edited 07-03-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2018 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just the messenger.

NSFW

Click to show
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2018 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Just the messenger.

NSFW

Click to show

One of Roger's "Legal girls"?
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2018 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thery are going to punch hard i would suspect but what is going on with sport. Hormones and body building weight lifting is where there is plenty of room to cheat if your that way inclined. If your already body building and messing with your testostorone or estrogen levels you may see gain when you do. Plenty take growth hormones, steriods, antibiotics, testoterone or estrogen to see gain then some use it legally. If you suggest anyone your some sort of bigot and not accepting of others so may as well allow any form of drug cheating in sport for everyone and be done with it. People will modify DNA and genetics in future to create a winner anyway.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 07-05-2018).]

phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2018 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back in the day, I knew many high school boys who would have put on a pair of panties, if it meant he got to shower with the girls.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2018 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

One of Roger's "Legal girls"?

Not all of them can be supermodels. Not all born women are supermodels either...MOST are not. And anyone who knows anything at all about me knows I wouldnt have anything to do with what you posted...and I dont have to even mention why
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2018 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rogergarrison

49601 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by sdgdf:

You let anyone be whatever they want if its not interfering with your life. So by your statement you must not mind pedophiles. Your last comment is just spin dodging the issue and none of it matters/makes a point.

This is the slippery slope of liberalism gone mad. Trannies were considered mentally ill 15+ years ago, and were never part of homosexual rights. If we let them get their way now, what's the next disenfranchised group LGB will support next? Pedos are the next logical conclusion, and libs will never stop pushing for more wacko groups to represent, as it gives them votes/a reason to exist. Progressives can only exist as long as there's something extreme for them to push on everyone. As more progressive issues get accepted by society, the more extreme/fringe stuff Dems have to find to represent. I was Democrat during the Bush years but things have gone too far, I switched during the 2016 election when modern Dems showed their true colors.

I can tell you how it'll start. The bleeding hearts will begin by saying we should show compassion to pedos and understand that they can't help who they are. And LGBT will state that animated child **** will be ok as long as it doesn't harm actual children. STILL DISGUSTING. But this is the kind of world libs want, where all sorts of freaks are considered ok. They're willing to sacrifice ALL morals for votes.

Talk about deflect, how about not even reading what I said at all. I clearly said over and over anything LEGAL is none of my business. Last time I heard, pedophiles are criminals and are interested in illegal activity...I am not. Spin that.... I am the farthest thing from a liberal you could possibly find. I dont believe in handouts or welfare in any form like all good liberals just for starters. Ive only ever seen ONE democrat I could possibly like at all...ONE.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2018 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ive only ever seen ONE democrat I could possibly like at all...ONE.

"LEGAL GIRLS"

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-16-2018).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2018 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive never seen anything to say Obuma, who I hate with a passion, was a transvestite or transexual. Nothing will ever change my opinion of him. I dont get the point of your post ???? Are you in love with Ms Obuma or what ? He certainly is allowed to do whatever he wants within the law. And should be shot if hes shown to be a pedophile. Got any pics of him fingering a 10 year old ?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2018 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got any pics of him fingering a 10 year old ?

That very sick thought never crossed my mind...ever.

The fact that it obviously did occur to you *and* you felt compelled to express it publically, along with a lot of other things you have expressed in this thread, says a lot of very troubling and frankly disgusting things about you Roger.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-17-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2018 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2018 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That very sick thought never crossed my mind...ever.

The fact that it obviously did occur to you *and* you felt compelled to express it publically, along with a lot of other things you have expressed in this thread, says a lot of very troubling and frankly disgusting things about you Roger.

im not posting gross pics or falsely accusing anyone of anything. Its disgusting to me some of you spend the time to search for sick crap like your posting. Ive never seen so many people as here try to put words in others mouth that they never said. You try to put YOUR spin in your favor on anything anyone else has to say. Some of you should be criminal lawyers since your so good at twisting something around to prove or disprove someone else. Your the people that get OJ and Casey Anthonys off for their crimes. Make up your own crap, true or not, to try and make your point. I try to let honest, law abiding people live their own lives as they want. Same kind of people that fight to take down monuments that dont agree with their thinking. I want statues of blacks and muslims removed because I think they are all offensive. Martin Luther King is honored for being just another natural troublemaker as I see it. Im offended they even live within 10 miles of me in the first place. I ran off another thieving one last nite next door trying to break into another business. Their so ignorant and stupid, he tried to do it in broad daylite while I sat right on the porch. He was going to argue about it till he saw my rifle and left. They have mud for brains. Theres some facts for you...go ahead and spin it to suit yourself. Its funny that everyone I know and meet personally has exactly the opposite opinions of me than you do. I bet people think your a scumbag behind your back and smile when facing you. Ive never been one to keep my opinions to myself and wont be starting soon either. I say what I want and not intimidated by anyone who thinks theyre better than me. Face it, you and your type are just trolls by definition who thrive on stirring up trouble everywhere you go. I wouldnt be surprised if your a local black thief/ other criminal yourself.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 07-19-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2018 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a news "byte" and not something I was looking for.

'Supergirl' to feature TV's first transgender superhero

LOS ANGELES — On Saturday at Comic-Con came news that Nicole Maines would be making history on the fourth season of CW's "Supergirl," becoming the first ever trans superhero on television.

Variety sat down with the trans activist shortly after the news broke to talk about her character Nia Nal aka Dreamer as well as what the TV casting means for the trans community.

. . .

continued online at NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com/fea...er-superhero-n893486

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2018 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The whole issue over the whole planet since the very beginning has been due to people NOT wanting other law abiding people to live their own lives as they see fit. Everyone always has to butt into others business if they dont like someone else for whatever reason. As much as I dislike say blacks and muslims, Id have no problem with them staying in their own countries and doing what they want and leave everyone else alone. Gays, lesbians, trans people in general dont prefer to hunt down and terrorize others. They just want to be left alone to live their own lives like everyone else. Im done beating a dead horse here. You all do what you will.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-23-2018 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

I am guessing you do not follow the news much Roger. More of a "feelings" guy I take it?

Did you not read about the San Francisco tranny that hurled that Chihuahua off the seven story parking garage after she/he/it broke into a Mercedes? Probably not.

If you believe that a populace of drug infested pussy boys are good for this world, then so be it. I have not banged a tranny, nor do I care to. You, on the other hand, find that appetizing. I will stick with my morals soy boy. You keep on having dick parties in your motor home.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2018 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2018 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

What qualifies as "judgin"?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2018 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

What qualifies as "white"?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2018 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

What qualifies as "man"?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2018 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Is it OK for a "woman" to "judge"?
IF so?, what is a "woman"?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2018 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

What qualifies as a "non-white" man?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2018 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Life is getting to complicated.
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2018 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

What qualifies as "privileged"?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2018 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

What qualifies as "race"?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2018 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

WHAT QUALIFIES AS "WRONG"?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2018 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Is it OK for a "woman" to "judge"?
IF so?, what is a "woman"?

At this point in the conversation, I'm not 100% sure I'm qualified to say.

One thing I am sure of, I won't be asking Roger for dating guidance.....

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 07-23-2018).]

shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2018 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What the hell else u gonna judge em by? Either way everyones gettin judged on everything. But as usual, blame it on the white guys

shem
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2018 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The "tone" of the conversation is not very nice. Personally, I would prefer to date 30 something year old women that looked like 18 year olds. Most men and women looked their most healthy at the end of puberty. I can barely stand to be around the early 20s co-workers, they are either frivolous or despondent. Healthy is sexy to me, I love fitness women. Trannies, not a fan...I just hope they find happiness. On the other hand, Thailand has some very pretty made of man "women".
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2018 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

The "tone" of the conversation is not very nice.

Really? Hmm, I guess that perspective depends one's opinion of perverted activities.

It really is all about perspective.

Rams
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2018 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I am guessing you do not follow the news much Roger. More of a "feelings" guy I take it?

Did you not read about the San Francisco tranny that hurled that Chihuahua off the seven story parking garage after she/he/it broke into a Mercedes? Probably not.

If you believe that a populace of drug infested pussy boys are good for this world, then so be it. I have not banged a tranny, nor do I care to. You, on the other hand, find that appetizing. I will stick with my morals soy boy. You keep on having dick parties in your motor home.

As your same as always crap, you NEVER apparently READ ANYTHING. I only say I respect their lives to live in peace as they want. I never have said anything about banging or even wanting to bang anyone other than women born as women. I watch/listen to news prob 3-4 hours every day. Cant say Ive ever heard of a transsexual committing any sex crime...while they are however often a victim of crimes from people like you. Your about the dumbest fk Ive ever had a conversation with. When you read anything its like only 2 words of every sentence ever register. There must be a disease name out there...oh yes there is....

https://www.mayoclinic.org/...-causes/syc-20369518

If you dont get any responses from me here again, its not because you won your argument, its because I wont stoop down to your level anymore. Its like talking to my neighbors fence.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 07-25-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-25-2018 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

The above quote from Roger Garrison is hidden from view due to extreme stupidity. I apologize for quoting such ignorance, but it is often necessary to hold the hand of one so daft as he.

I will then claim a moral victory. Thank you for being obtuse. And semi illiterate. Really, try to use your words Roger. You write like a child. An angry spoiled child. An easily offended child.

Crimean River.

Edit: Go suck a cauk Roger. Lipstick or not, it is still a dick.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 07-25-2018).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock