Started on: 06-14-2018 01:56 PM
Replies: 137 (2733 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 04-07-2019 07:27 PM
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2018 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edit
Rude

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 06-17-2018).]

IP: Logged
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2018 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you were responding to Roger, but quoted me. Clear as mud.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2018 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It just goes to prove that the best women are men.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-16-2018 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now we know what the plane is for.

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2018 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

So you were responding to Roger, but quoted me. Clear as mud.

I said that wasn't meant at you. I hit the wrong quote...
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2018 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
shemdogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2018 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol thats fuc&ing hilarious
ima go show the wife
good stuff

shem
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2018 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sdgdf:

Its not that their not attracted to you as a man...they just would find the redneck mentality repulsive. I like girls, but there are lots of girls I want absolutely nothing to do with.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2018 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rogergarrison

49601 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by sdgdf:

This is where the problem is. LGB is fine because they keep it to themselves and therefore don't harm anyone. Trans people wanting hetero people pushes LGBT on hetero people. Not very many heterosexual people would want to date/have sex with someone who isn't really their gender, and only is because of science and some crazy surgery/hormones. If libs get their way hetero people won't even have a right to question it without being called a bigot.

As far as I'm concerned, transgender people are mentally ill. LGB is fine but if you're so off mentally you want to butcher your own body that's self destructive. Medical science isn't so perfect that changing gender is just like the real thing and there aren't consequences health-wise. Its like someone wanting to be asexual and their mind is at odds with their sexuality, and they want to take drugs to kill their libido so they don't have a sex drive. Such drugs have consequences and any doctor would recommend therapy to get them adjusted to their nature rather than doing something so drastic. One of the main arguments for gay/lesbian is that they're naturally the way they are and that's why they should be accepted. If you have to alter your body I don't think that counts.

I've been supportive of LGB my entire life but I'll never support transgenders, and if LGB wants to include T so much I'll stop being supportive of the entire movement.

Exactly what transgender girl ever did anything to you or affected you ? None....didnt think so. Your tolerant of outright gays and leslbians, bis, but intolerant of transsexuals and transvestites. Pretty hypocritical sounding to me...you sound totally confused. I let anyone be whatever they want if its not interfering with my life. You can claim your a horse if you want.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2018 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Exactly what transgender girl ever did anything to you or affected you ? None....didnt think so.

I still want to know what you're planning on changing your name to.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2018 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its not that their not attracted to you as a man...they just would find the redneck mentality repulsive. I like girls, but there are lots of girls I want absolutely nothing to do with.

Shouldn't that say ladies or women? Hmmmmm........

Rams
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From what I gather, most of the hubub, and controversy, and worry, and junk getting pushed thru law is caused by social justice warriors and people who are pushing larger agendas (and their sheep).
The actual person on the street mostly doesn't want more attention than anyone else and doesn't want to be used as a tool to be categorized so an agenda can be pushed.

From 1 min Jordan Peterson
(They do fix the mic problem at 8:30.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkmzdiJXwaA

"No such thing as gender - No such thing as family - No such things as..."

There will no doubt be consequences, there already have been consequences.

From 37:15 the agenda.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 06-21-2018).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Shouldn't that say ladies or women? Hmmmmm........

Rams

To make myself clear...I like all legal girls, born or manufactured as long as theyre attractive to me. trans to me is no different than a born girl is with fake boobs, lips and nose. There are many born girls I cant stand. Truth be known, theres probably a lot more I dont like than those I do...prob at least 10:1.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 06-21-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To make myself clear...I like all legal girls, born or manufactured as long as theyre attractive to me. trans to me is no different than a born girl is with fake boobs, lips and nose. There are many born girls I cant stand. Truth be known, theres probably a lot more I dont like than those I do...prob at least 10:1.

WTF is a "legal girl" ?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-21-2018).]

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

WTF is a "legal girl" ?

Context clearly suggest he is talking of legal age girls
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I enjoy a beer with a cheeseburger and french fries.
If a restaurant tried to give me an O'douls with velveeta on ground turkey and tofu fries, they would be guilty of fraud. That is a criminal act. I know the difference.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

Context clearly suggest he is talking of legal age girls

Given that he manifestly doesn't know or care if they are male or female the obvious question then is: How the hell would he know, or even care, about legal age?

Additionally, the obvious inference by a septugenarian Roger that he is perfectly happy to be intimate with an 18 year old male cross-dresser is particularly disturbing.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don’t give a dam what Roger and his friends do, so long as it doesn’t interfere with the lives of others.

The problem that was addressed at the beginning of this thread is that some males, pretending to be females, are destroying the opportunities for some young ladies to compete on an even field in their chosen sports.

Some are born tall, some are born short, some are born male, some are born female. I could call myself a jockey, but at over six feet and north of two hundred pounds, that would just be fraud. We all must play the hand we are dealt.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Given that he manifestly doesn't know or care if they are male or female the obvious question then is: How the hell would he know, or even care, about legal age?

Additionally, the obvious inference by a septugenarian Roger that he is perfectly happy to be intimate with an 18 year old male cross-dresser is particularly disturbing.

Argue the facts, without making everything so personal. You don't have to dig at someone just because you do not agree with them. The fact is that trannies are the sex they were born, whether a doctor turned their outie into an innie or not. What Roger is attracted to is of no concern.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Argue the facts, without making everything so personal. You don't have to dig at someone just because you do not agree with them. The fact is that trannies are the sex they were born, whether a doctor turned their outie into an innie or not. What Roger is attracted to is of no concern.

You might have had a valid point EXCEPT for the fact that Roger himself decided to make it personal by discussing his own personal preferences in public.

That's patently obvious if you read his posts.

As for the rest, I studiously adhered to the facts and even took Roger's own statements at face value.

If all of that troubles you then I suggest that your comments are better directed at Roger than at me.

Additionally, I care about what Roger and his friends do ONLY to the extent that they seek to normalize deviant behavior and victimize others.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
Some are born tall, some are born short, some are born male, some are born female. I could call myself a jockey, but at over six feet and north of two hundred pounds, that would just be fraud. We all must play the hand we are dealt.

Based on advances (I guess that is what the these new procedures are...) in medical science, one can be dealt a new hand or would that be a reshuffle........

Rams
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Based on the "adimitted facts" presented in this thread, I'm warning my friends in Ohio with daughters and sons to be on the watch for creepy, dirty old men. It's one thing to be emotionally disturbed, it's a totally different thing for a sexual pervert to take advantage of those with dis-orders for his/her own sexual gratification. That's sick......

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 06-21-2018).]

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
EDIT

I am gonna bow out, My wife says we can afford court and would like the vacation, but don't need the hassle. Pedophiles gonna pedo. I asked my attorney he said I could say that without injunction.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 06-21-2018).]

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ls3mach

11603 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Based on the "adimitted facts" presented in this thread, I'm warning my friends in Ohio with daughters and sons to be on the watch for creepy, dirty old men. It's one thing to be emotionally disturbed, it's a totally different thing for a sexual pervert to take advantage of those with dis-orders for his/her own sexual gratification. That's sick......

Rams

Hey. Holler AM. We got business. Well, none, but I wanna hear bout that trip and tell you about a new game I have developed.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rams

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2018 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This should not be celebrated. I am not taking it away from anyone, but this should not be our future. I am against this kind of celebration/indoctrination. It will not last forever.

Adam and Eve had babies. Adam and Steve cannot.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/feature/pride-2018

ABC "News"...

I particularly enjoy how they cut out the other participant's reactions after the end of the race shown. I mentioned this earlier.

All for one, and one for themselves I guess? Damned be to the majority.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/t...itics-122956497.html

A comment from the above article... "If i put a chevy emblem on a ford its still a ford?"

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-22-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-25-2018 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-25-2018 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its not that their not attracted to you as a man...they just would find the redneck mentality repulsive.

There are lots of girls that don't.

The ones who ARE repulsed by us rednecks tend to be liberal-progressive feminists in my experience.....and if they were the only choices left I'd start ****ing trees !!

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 06-25-2018).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2018 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To be clear. LEGAL girls was intended to mean legal ages AND legally girls...no matter what they were born with. I have absolutely no interest in under age girls or boys at all under any circumstances..in fact I hate being around kids. I generally wont even date anyone with them. I like women, not men as far as sex goes. Although I dont myself engage, a guy whos been legally declared a girl gets the same respect id give a naturally born girl. I have friends on all sides of the fence, and I like them all equally. I let people live how they want to live as its of no concern to me at all. That means I also have lesbian and gay men friends. I dont get the need to bash anyone because of what YOU dont like. You dont agree with them, fine, stay away and leave them alone. Its that simple. If you want to live like in the middle ages, go ahead and enjoy and mind your own business. Got anyone you need to burn at the stake?
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2018 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2018 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was that trans gendered female in MMA that was fighting women. He literally beat the crap out of a few girls before he ended up fighting one that was actually a good fighter, and lost. Then either retired or got kicked out, can't remember which. Fallon Fox i believe the name was. Never actually saw her fight, just heard about them. That and Joe Rogan was very against her being able to fight women.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2018 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To be clear. LEGAL girls was intended to mean legal ages AND legally girls...no matter what they were born with. I have absolutely no interest in under age girls or boys at all under any circumstances..in fact I hate being around kids. I generally wont even date anyone with them. I like women, not men as far as sex goes. Although I dont myself engage, a guy whos been legally declared a girl gets the same respect id give a naturally born girl.

WTF are you talking about?!

Who issues your "legal girl licenses"?

To make myself clear...I like all legal girls, born or manufactured as long as theyre attractive to me.

trans to me is no different than a born girl is with fake boobs, lips and nose.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-25-2018).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2018 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive said the same thing a dozen times already...try comprehension. If someone has completed reassignment surgery to be a man or a woman, and went thru courts to change their IDs to match what they want to be....by the laws in the US, and most of the world...THAT IS WHAT THEY LEGALLY ARE...no matter what your moral take on it is. For clarity...they ARE LEGALLY what they want to be. U N D E R S T A N D N O W ? You can google the law anywhere you want and find out im totally correct. Youre own moral judgements are totally worthless and imaterial except to you and like minded ignoramuses. And...the ONE thing I can agree to, is genetically, I dont believe either gender should participate in any sport where they might have an advantage after reassignment. Thats the same reason a normal healthy person cant participate in an event for disabled persons. Its all MY opinions, and I dont force any of it down anyones throat. Not a single one of you will ever be able to convince me to change my opinions, so stop trying until you find me a constitutional law that says you must remain the gender you are born with till you die.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 06-25-2018).]

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2018 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

, so stop trying until you find me a constitutional law that says you must remain the gender you are born with till you die.

It's not constitutional law, it's scientific law. Can't change that no matter what one does.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2018 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its all MY opinions, and I dont force any of it down anyones throat. Not a single one of you will ever be able to convince me to change my opinions, so stop trying until you find me a constitutional law that says you must remain the gender you are born with till you die.

What occurs between two consenting adults behind closed doors is their business. Not mine.

Having said that, every friend I have in Ohio has been alerted and will respond accordingly to their own Conservative values. Though I sincerely doubt they run in the same circles. Can't suggest how that may come out but you might want to consider moving to San Francisco.......

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 06-25-2018).]

viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2018 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Adam and Eve/Steve aspect is the one that matters the most.

Seeing the majority of this debate aimed at human males identifying as female, and the older mentality that such an issue is a genetic defect (abnormality, call it what you will, I am not seeking political correctness), it ties into the current apparent state of the human gene pool. And as such, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. They are not able to reproduce to a capacity that might have passed on such a genetic defect.

So while we may still see new generations doing the same thing, it won't largely be from passing such genes on. Not to say impossible, since some transformations may take place after offspring have been produced, but it's a minority that I view less likely to do the latter in the first place.

As for the human mind, not so much has evolved in the last hundreds of years. If you really look at the middle ages, humans found to be defective (ultimately by lack of medical science) were viewed as freaks and avoided at all cost, if not bludgeoned to death.

Between medical science's major advancements (that let us diagnose, name, treat/cure these kinds of issues), and the clash of modern society's stance of accepting all in any minority, we kind of had this coming.

These "freaks" have been here the whole time. Today's media just makes it disturbingly obvious.

I live my life and I do not bother to confront people on their behaviour or actions, they may do whatever they please. If only such behaviour and actions do not interfere with my own, or a loved ones' life.

To each their own.
RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2018 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know this forum loves to debate issues, and of course that is why I tune in, cause I like to hear others and also participate.

What I hope for is that we don't, and never take things too far, and that in the end regardless of what side you take, treat each other well.

Not so much here because we are a well known community, but don't send a message that leads other to feel it is okay to attack another.

And, Yes, that happens.

Just as we take information on here about our Fiero and use it to our work, we also take ideas with us and use those to justify our actions.

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2018 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RotrexFiero:

I know this forum loves to debate issues, and of course that is why I tune in, cause I like to hear others and also participate.

What I hope for is that we don't, and never take things too far, and that in the end regardless of what side you take, treat each other well.

Not so much here because we are a well known community, but don't send a message that leads other to feel it is okay to attack another.

And, Yes, that happens.

Just as we take information on here about our Fiero and use it to our work, we also take ideas with us and use those to justify our actions.

Yeah i enjoy talking about issues, especially from people with different perspectives, and life experiences than myself. I just don't like it when people on here get nasty. There is no real reason for it, and it just devolves into a tribal crap throwing contest that goes nowhere.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2018 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

LOL
sdgdf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2018 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sdgdfSend a Private Message to sdgdfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Exactly what transgender girl ever did anything to you or affected you ? None....didnt think so. Your tolerant of outright gays and leslbians, bis, but intolerant of transsexuals and transvestites. Pretty hypocritical sounding to me...you sound totally confused. I let anyone be whatever they want if its not interfering with my life. You can claim your a horse if you want.

You fail at reading comprehension. I said it several times in my posts. Transgenders want to include themselves in hetero dating, that affects me and any other hetero guys. I'm not hypocritical for being accepting of gays/lesbians, when I said its specifically because they don't affect my dating life.

If you give me another response that obviously has no reading comprehension of what I said, I'm not replying; at this point you're just trolling. I've been very clear with my statements.

[This message has been edited by sdgdf (edited 06-26-2018).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock