Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Bombs sent to CNN, the Obamas, the Clintons, Maxine Waters and others. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Bombs sent to CNN, the Obamas, the Clintons, Maxine Waters and others. by blackrams
Started on: 10-24-2018 06:38 PM
Replies: 116 (2383 views)
Last post by: randye on 11-25-2018 06:06 AM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2018 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This crap needs to stop!
SOMEONE MUST GO TO JAIL.

I dislike the same folks but, this can and will escalate.

Won't surprise me if a Liberal sent the bombs just to instigate and incite Dems to go to the polls Nov. 6th.

Oops, I see Roger posted about this first.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 10-24-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2018 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats in the back of my mind too. It would be just like liberals to do all this to blame it on the right. Maybe thats why none of the bombs went off...they werent supposed to. They just needed it to boost themselves to the public before elections. They wouldnt want to risk injuring any of their gods.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2018 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2018 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's all a bit odd isn't it..

And then there is that thing where the Democrats blame Republicans for things again and again... And then it ends up being something the Dems did. I figure it's around 100% of the time it ends up being something the Dems cooked up to make the other side look bad.

I don't think it's a scheme from the top "leaders" of the party. Probably some Antifa scumbags.

Brad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2018 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

It's all a bit odd isn't it..

And then there is that thing where the Democrats blame Republicans for things again and again... And then it ends up being something the Dems did. I figure it's around 100% of the time it ends up being something the Dems cooked up to make the other side look bad.

I don't think it's a scheme from the top "leaders" of the party. Probably some Antifa scumbags.

Brad

Fascists
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2018 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you open a package, and find a bomb decorated with an ISIS flag, do you lay it out neatly on the kitchen table and go get your camera?

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2018 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was in the building when the CNN bomb was discovered. Evacuated. No drama, just proper procedure and whatnot.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2018 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

I was in the building when the CNN bomb was discovered. Evacuated. No drama, just proper procedure and whatnot.

Wow! I'm glad everyone is OK.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2018 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19498 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Some of these packages were hand delivered, others were mailed, and at least one was “returned to sender”; yet they arrived in Florida, California and New York all at the same time.

I can’t even get the post office to deliver a birthday card on time.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2018 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Evidently they need better bombs.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2018 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

29566 posts
Member since Feb 2007

Originally posted by williegoat:

Some of these packages were hand delivered, others were mailed, and at least one was “returned to sender”; yet they arrived in Florida, California and New York all at the same time.

I can’t even get the post office to deliver a birthday card on time.

Your not a personal friend of Billary.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2018 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news...ation-498562021.html

Some of the 10 suspected mail bombs addressed to high-profile Democrats and others over the last few days were flawed and not capable of exploding, while others have yet to be fully analyzed, several investigators said Thursday.

Imagine my surprise......
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2018 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19498 posts
Member since Mar 2009
The left just needs to calm down.

After all, it was just a clock.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-25-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2018 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19498 posts
Member since Mar 2009
The left is still blaming the President, because the fake bombs were sent to Democrats. That makes about as much sense as blaming Debbie Wasserman Schultz because her name is on the package.

The same twisted mind put both names on each package.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-25-2018).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you open a package, and find a bomb decorated with an ISIS flag, do you lay it out neatly on the kitchen table and go get your camera?

https://images.wpsdlocal6.c...8/10/cnn-package.jpg

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? And so far, none of the "explosive devices" have actually exploded. Either the bomb maker is a total freaking idiot, or they're not made to explode. Making explosive devices is not difficult.

The newsmedia are quick to point fingers and make narratives. They have a habit of assuming perpetrators are right-wing and racist or discriminatory. So you'll have to excuse me if I take the narrative with a grain of salt.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 10-26-2018).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Left-leaning "news" outlets which always caution us not to assume a terrorist is Islamic just because he shouts "Allahu Akbar" are declaring with absolute certainty that the Rube Goldberg bombs were sent by a Trump-loving racist hillbilly who has been inflamed by the President's many imaginary calls for violence.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The left is still blaming the President, because the fake bombs were sent to Democrats.

That's pretty much what the whole fake thing is likely about, demonizing "righties". Further the divide, etc IMO
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"In a van....down by the river"

https://abc7news.com/politi...us-packages/4558899/

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-26-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19498 posts
Member since Mar 2009
His name is Cesar Sayoc, and this is not his first rodeo.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19498 posts
Member since Mar 2009
This one is going to be hard to pin down. A picture is beginning to emerge of a petty thief, drug dealer and con man who had several aliases and birth dates. Though he claimed "native American" lineage, it seems that he may actually be Filipino. Of course, early news reports are often wrong, so anything is possible.
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's what I was about to say WG. Here we go with a week of misinformation about the guy that did it, with the truth buried in made up stories, eventually becoming impossible to discern between the two.

Brad
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Normally, I just wait for the dust to settle, but this one will affect the elections. I have been spending the morning listening to, and reading as much coverage as I can find. I want to know, now.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had hoped that it was a false flag event, but it appears as if one Trump supporter was the culprit. But, no one is saying what he did was right. He was entirely in the wrong. If this is true then he needs to be prosecuted, convicted and sent to prison for a long long time.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This guy is definitely not a conservative. He is just an angry little guy. A petty criminal and complete failure in life who was always looking for the next way to make a fast buck. It looks like he was living with his parents and liked to hang around male strippers.

He just liked to threaten people. He once threatened to blow up the power company because his bill was too high.

He is wholly unprincipled, but like many leftists, he had to blame someone for his miserable existence and for unknown reasons chose Democrats as his bane.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19498 posts
Member since Mar 2009
It is interesting that the news media are avoiding calling these devices fake. They keep saying that they contained an "energetic" substance but that those which they have examined were "incapable".

IED = Imitation Explosive Device
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat: Normally, I just wait for the dust to settle, but this one will affect the elections.

It shouldn't affect the elections, because none of the candidates are affiliated with this guy. He's just another wack-job acting out. But unfortunately, "knee-jerk voting" is a thing.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

But unfortunately, "knee-jerk voting" is a thing.

Jerks voting also seems to be a thing.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This guy is definitely not a conservative. He is just an angry little guy. A petty criminal and complete failure in life who was always looking for the next way to make a fast buck. It looks like he was living with his parents and liked to hang around male strippers.

He just liked to threaten people. He once threatened to blow up the power company because his bill was too high.

He is wholly unprincipled, but like many leftists, he had to blame someone for his miserable existence and for unknown reasons chose Democrats as his bane.

"Sayoc described himself on social media as being affiliated with the Seminole Warriors boxing club.

However, his cousin said Sayoc’s mother was Italian and his biological father was Filipino, and his parents separated when he was a young boy. Altieri said the only connection to Native Americans was that Sayoc a decade and a half ago had dated a woman in Minnesota who was a member of a tribe."

His conviction for the bomb threat on Florida Power and Light was 2002

He reportedly only registered as a Republican in 2016 just prior to the election.

No known, (yet reported), political affiliation prior to that, not that it really matters, he's obviously a very mentally ill individual.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13833 posts
Member since Mar 2006

It is interesting that the news media are avoiding calling these devices fake. They keep saying that they contained an "energetic" substance but that those which they have examined were "incapable".

IED = Imitation Explosive Device

Along with other "interesting" things I have done in my checkered professional past, I spent a good bit of time, (years) working with a few inventor-researchers at Los Alamos Labs in the chemical energetic materials arena. My specific interest was / is with a material called 3,6-bis(1H-1,2,3,4-tetrazol-5-ylamino)-1,2,4,5-tetrazine (BTATz).

You learn pretty quickly that the term energetic materials encompasses everything from this:

to this:

to this:

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-26-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was my point: that they were likely filled with something relatively innocuous, but they would rather that we believe otherwise.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is all new to me, I just learned about it this morning, I have been on a Mediterranean cruise and no outside contact (by choice). I heard on a radio news station that it was a PVC pipe? REALLY?? If so, this proves that it was not meant to kill anyone. A plastic pipe bomb with no fuse is harmless.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That was my point: that they were likely filled with something relatively innocuous, but they would rather that we believe otherwise.

A couple of "news" sources I saw reported "powder from commercial fireworks with broken glass shards mixed in".

Without giving any details, I'll just say that ISN'T how a knowledgeable bomb maker makes a fragmentation device.

Sayoc is a profoundly mentally ill man and I am very happy that he has been caught.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MLB Network's Kevin Millar reports the arrest of the suspect that has been awarded (by certain liberal-leaning cable TV hosts) the political code name of "MAGA-bomber."

OK. This is Fake News. About Kevin Millar. But NOT about the "MAGA-bomber" sobriquet--epithet, moniker, appellation; etc. I just heard that on radio.

"We're just idiots."
2004 World Series Champion Boston Red Sox

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-26-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All I had to do is type the words "profoundly mentally ill" and look who shows up.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The more I read about this guy, the more he reminds me of a member here who hasn’t posted in nearly a year.
  • He claimed conservative values, but continually demonstrated otherwise.
  • He liked to tell tall tales, to make himself seem important and experienced.
  • He enjoyed picking fights with everybody.
  • He had several aliases.
  • He claimed to be of a different ethnic background.

I know it’s not him, because I have seen pictures of both, but they are cut from the same cloth.

Some interesting details: https://www.usatoday.com/st...t-player/1778580002/

If the link doesn't work, search for a USA Today article titled "For accused pipe bomber Cesar Sayoc, life was a stage where the truth was a bit player"

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-26-2018).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The more I read about this guy, the more he reminds me of a member here who hasn’t posted in nearly a year.

Nurb or Jaski?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Nurb or Jaski?

You have a PM.
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, the Left wing media now has "A Trump Supporter" that mail bombed the Democrat party....

Since the Right can't seem to kneel and apologize fast enough for things they never did... We're done as far as I see. The Left is going to run hard with this, and support is already growing on the "attack Republicans back" train.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, the Left wing media now has "A Trump Supporter" that mail bombed the Democrat party....

Since the Right can't seem to kneel and apologize fast enough for things they never did... We're done as far as I see. The Left is going to run hard with this, and support is already growing on the "attack Republicans back" train.

This is why I have always been adamant about not using their tactics against them.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"We're done"?

How so?

Rational people see this for what it is. A nutbag that could have attached himself to any cause or political party....and did.

Before he began to festoon his van in 2016 with all of the political stickers and signs he reportedly previously had it covered with "Native American rights" Seminole Tribe paraphernalia and slogans.

He's a New York born lunatic that's half Italian, half Filipino and claims to be a Florida Seminole Indian....along with a lot of other whackadoodle claims.

This psycho doesn't have any deeply held conservative ideological beliefs or core principles,, he's just bugfuk insane.

I don't believe this is going to change a damn thing about the upcoming midterm elections or anything thereafter.

We can all be thankful that he is an inept idiot and nobody got hurt or killed and that he's been caught and will hopefully be locked up for a long time.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock