Started on: 05-09-2017 06:15 PM
Replies: 269 (3359 views)
Last post by: newf on 05-24-2017 07:11 AM
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2017 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by otakudude:
I find it amusing that someone who makes a career of following people around just so he can repeatedly spew insults and threats at them every time his behavior is criticized is accusing someone else of 'riding his jock'.

If nothing else, Dobey reminds me of the chimpanzee at the zoo who flings his poop at everyone and thinks it's hilarious.

I guess I'm now going to be added to Dobeys hit list and he's gonna fling poo this direction as well.

You have a very narrow minded idea of what "following" around means. Because I certainly do not. This thread is a clear example. I posted a one line piece of sarcasm, which clearly many on here who think they know and understand history, do not understand, and then immediately proceed to be attacked by randye and Tony.

I am simply tired of these hateful punks running roughshod over this forum. The constant hate they have filled it with, and enabled from others like yourself, has all but destroyed this forum. The forum's end is near, and the blind hatred of others makes many fail to see that.

I have always, and will continue to, stand up for what's right, regardless of how many of you want to turn every thread into trash posting and attacking me or others, or how much Tony, randye, and others try to intimidate and silence me; turning around and trying to play the victim card when I occasionally point out their bigotry, hate, or outright stupidity with the use of name calling, despite their continued brazenly childish acts of doing so.

Your joining in the flinging of feces along with the rest of the hateful group on here changes nothing, and is in no way surprising. You certainly seem to be one to follow the herd.
IP: Logged
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2017 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If President Trump is guilty, then the law should step in.

Evidence is fact. Assumptions are opinion. I see how easily one can get confused.

Again, if there is evidence, then why no conviction? Hmm,I guess the law is funny like that?

Heck, even Newf is blaming someone else. Good times mang.

I just read how much of an opponent Mr. Comey will be. Listen, you kids hated him before. The entire nation at one time or the other has called him incompetent. I can see an ace up his sleeve on this one though. If he comes out as transgendered...

Enjoy your day! Or not.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forum Troll accuses others of being the Troll...

SSDD.

Seriously. What will it take to ban Dobey? Should we start a gofundme?

I'd be willing to put in real money to rid the forum of this Troll at this point. I'm seriously sick of Dobey and his 12 year old like attacks. (His fake accounts need removed as well.)

I would also like someone to trace his IP, and get him some psychiatric help.

Brad
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2017 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Duddits!

Watched Dreamcatcher Saturday. Cool movie.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-15-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2017 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

Forum Troll accuses others of being the Troll...

SSDD.

Seriously. What will it take to ban Dobey? Should we start a gofundme?

I'd be willing to put in real money to rid the forum of this Troll at this point. I'm seriously sick of Dobey and his 12 year old like attacks. (His fake accounts need removed as well.)

I would also like someone to trace his IP, and get him some psychiatric help.

Brad

You are the one who needs psychiatric help. Really, a gofundme to buy out a ban of another forum member? And you call me the one with fake accounts and acting like a 12 year old?

Grow up already you whiny little snot. Go troll someone else.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmmmm -

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2017 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Again, if there is evidence, then why no conviction? Hmm,I guess the law is funny like that?

I guess you clearly do not understand how law works. Evidence does not equal conviction. You've made it quite clear you do not understand the word, as well, given you seem to have no real conviction in your statements, either. But then again, trolls do as trolls do. Go ask Nixon why it took two years to be impeached, perhaps.

But instead, the right, including you, spend all your time going on and on about Hillary and all the evidence, and that she should be in jail; yet cannot point to any said evidence, and there is no conviction, as well as having been declared to have performed no act of wrongdoing, after an extremely long investigation and hearing process.

There's no evidence, which is totally why a GOP campaign fundraising firm's office, with ties to Paul Manafort, was raided in DC last week. It must also be why records were subpoenaed from FinCEN, about possible foreign financial ties, for several of Trump's associates, including Paul Manafrot, Mike Flynn, Roger Stone, and Carter Page.

There is no conviction, because it is still an investigation, not a closed trial with a guilty verdict. Suggest maybe you should learn how the law does work, if you're going to condescend others about it, by trying to equate evidence with conviction.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2017 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

Hmmmmmm -

He must have a data plan that runs short every month, just long enough for the arrow to go right, and then work it back left..
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2017 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

I guess you ...

I thought it was I that was the troll? Hmm? "leave me alone" says dobey, yet "let me write crap about you" says dobey. Make up your mind son.

I haven't mentioned Hillary since, well, Hillary lost the election to President Donald Trump.

Hey, how is the antifa schtick panning out for you with the other employees near you?
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2017 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2017 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, how is the antifa schtick panning out for you with the other employees near you?

Oh, I work for George Soros, you're going to tell me now?

Your previous post I replied to because you made a comment equating evidence and conviction, and condescending those whom disagree with you, and think there is evidence of Trump and his campaign being complicit and aiding in crimes against the state. I simply stated how the law actually works with regards to investigation, evidence, and eventual possible conviction. You clearly seemed to not understand how the law works. Seemed like you needed a primer, given you keep claiming you somehow know the extent of the law, and continue to threaten me.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2017 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, I work for George Soros, you're going to tell me now?

Your previous post I replied to because you made a comment equating evidence and conviction, and condescending those whom disagree with you, and think there is evidence of Trump and his campaign being complicit and aiding in crimes against the state. I simply stated how the law actually works with regards to investigation, evidence, and eventual possible conviction. You clearly seemed to not understand how the law works. Seemed like you needed a primer, given you keep claiming you somehow know the extent of the law, and continue to threaten me.

No, you work for a company. If Soros has a company in the Newport area, then perhaps I have hit an accidental nail?

I must admit, I am not a lawyer or a Judge. I have never said that know the law beyond others. I cannot follow every rule of the law because I do not know all the laws. You sound as if you know a thing or two about the criminal justice system. Care to explain?

Nice that you graduated with a law degree though? Thanks for the legal support.

You keep claiming "threat". Feel free to make a thread about the threats. You have been asked to calm your rhetoric, but when that little ratings bar goes stagnant, you feel the need to poke a bear or two? It is anti social behavior. Go outside and play. Build an LS equipped Fiero. Basically, just go...

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2017 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, you work for a company. If Soros has a company in the Newport area, then perhaps I have hit an accidental nail?

I must admit, I am not a lawyer or a Judge. I have never said that know the law beyond others. I cannot follow every rule of the law because I do not know all the laws. You sound as if you know a thing or two about the criminal justice system. Care to explain?

Nice that you graduated with a law degree though? Thanks for the legal support.

You keep claiming "threat". Feel free to make a thread about the threats. You have been asked to calm your rhetoric, but when that little ratings bar goes stagnant, you feel the need to poke a bear or two? It is anti social behavior. Go outside and play. Build an LS equipped Fiero. Basically, just go...

Oh, I work for an antifa company? OK. I thought Soros funded all the protests. It's the standard rhetoric of the right, after all.

You need to calm your rhetoric little one. Hell, even during those few weeks when I didn't post, you, randye, and the standard set took it upon yourselves to call me names and attack me, in threads I was in no way participating in.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/119877.html#p2

Yeah, I will not allow islam to become a part of America. It is anti American at it's core, and **** this guy. Absolutely no respect for America? I have absolutely no respect for his kind. Yes, kind.

Take for it what you will. I have never made a "clock bomb". I am not guilty. Only words here. Seek the real CRIMINALS of the world. I am unconcerned about dobey and the rest of the mental internet warriors.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/119929.html#p6

But, internet anonymity should also be considered. I mean, we call you and many others here by a self perceived call sign. My name is Tony. This has been covered.

Edit: Even the picture threads are nearly all pics of republican leaners. The left rarelyr posts their pics, real names, or information. Wise in some regards, but like dobey, bullshat pussies that TRY to hide. Sorry, but again, I have judged within my rights.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/119861-2.html#p54

You just take up space.

Edit: Not going to make every thread today about us. Enjoy. Just lighten the **** up mang! WE are your friends. If not, then feel free to go suck a dick. Either way, NO you are not that **** stick dobey. He is off ruining other parts of the internet, or so we have been told. I am perfectly happy having that **** carry on somewhere else.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/119861-2.html#p55

Originally posted by E.Furgal:
WHATEVER YOU SAY..
What am I your new target as dobey has been awol..

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/119901-2.html#p43

Originally posted by E.Furgal:
AND THAT IS A PROBLEM.. cases like this should be bashed, but you don't have dobey to fight with at the moment so you work down the line.
This suit is stupid.. the o/p is a clown to even bring it up..
Store only has to ask the judge, to have him prove it wasn't the cart he used that HE hit..
Anyone even entertaining supporting this is a phuckstick.. no really..

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/119836.html#p30

Originally posted by randye:
No.

What is *too funny* is your actually believing that Rick Wilson is a "Republican strategist".

He is as much of a "Republican strategist" as dobey is.

Just *another* Akbar Bin-Shadeball "authoritative" source.

Odd how. It seems like the more vulgar something or someone is, the more it seems to catch your attention.

http://www.mediaite.com/onl...trump-pays-for-anal/

"Rick Wilson is a national Republican political strategist and media consultant based in Florida who has produced television for governors, U.S. Senate candidates, super PACS, and corporations. He became well known during the 2016 United States presidential election for his vitriolic denunciations of Donald Trump and supporters of Trump. Examples include asking Ann Coulter via Twitter if Trump "pays more for anal", and on MSNBC referring to some Trump supporters as "childless single men who masturbate to anime". Wilson has written in The Daily Beast, Politico, New York Daily News, The Federalist, Independent Journal Review, and Ricochet."

Rick Wilson is a MEDIA PERFORMER. His *act* consists of pretending to be a "Republican strategist" while lobbing insults at conservatives. The lefties eat that stuff up like popcorn. That is why he found a home on MSNBC. Wilson knows his target audience. YOU are obviously part of that gullible audience.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/119896.html#p2

Originally posted by cliffw:

I get three guesses and the first two don't count ?
Your wrong but I will play. TRUE FACT, I don't do facespace. I am tempted to join just to see the claim, the proof, and the replies. My wife is in space but I won't even use her ... heh heh heh, to be nice to my wife, I will just say "account". I will not use the word persona. Most people use facespace as a personal persona.

OK, my guesses.

#1) dobey
#2) dobey
#3) dobey

You think my calling you out on the Internet for your anti-social behavior, is anti-social? Hah, that's a good one. One just need do a forum search for your posts, and will quickly see how anti-social, hateful, and violent, you truly are; very quick to insult and attack those you disagree with.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2017 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You think my calling you out on the Internet for your anti-social behavior, is anti-social? Hah, that's a good one. One just need do a forum search for your posts, and will quickly see how anti-social, hateful, and violent, you truly are; very quick to insult and attack those you disagree with.

Obsessed much? Is there any safe space for you?

You do not work for an antifa company. I never said that you do. Did you really read it that way? And you claim to be an intellectual.

Yeah, we have freedom of speech and shat. Calling you names on an internet forum is meaningless. Go pound sand. Besides, you have upped the name calling anti. I have calmed my name calling. I am not going to spend my time looking up your posts. I know all that I need to about you. Even when you erase posts, they are still legible. You do know this correct? A simple erase does nothing. And you claim to be a top coder?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2017 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Obsessed much? Is there any safe space for you?

You do not work for an antifa company. I never said that you do. Did you really read it that way? And you claim to be an intellectual.

Yeah, we have freedom of speech and shat. Calling you names on an internet forum is meaningless. Go pound sand. Besides, you have upped the name calling anti. I have calmed my name calling. I am not going to spend my time looking up your posts. I know all that I need to about you. Even when you erase posts, they are still legible. You do know this correct? A simple erase does nothing. And you claim to be a top coder?

You need serious psychological help.

You literally just asked me about antifa as relates to "other employees." Whatever the hell that is supposed to mean. Sorry, yes, I am quite smart, but I still do not always understand stupid.

Still, you know nothing, despite your obsession with me to the point of your admitted "internet stalking" of me. You are a liar and a psychopath who needs serious mental help.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2017 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Even when you erase posts, they are still legible. You do know this correct? A simple erase does nothing. And you claim to be a top coder?

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey: ...........yes, I am quite smart......

Not smart enough to tell red from green.

[This message has been edited by RayOtton (edited 05-15-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2017 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He is nearing 40. Perhaps male menopause?
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2017 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 05-15-2017).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey: ...........yes, I am quite smart......

That's hilarious!

You're about as "sharp" as a basketball.

....and you're about 1 or 2 more negative ratings away from being just a bad memory.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-15-2017).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess you clearly do not understand how law works. Evidence does not equal conviction. You've made it quite clear you do not understand the word, as well, given you seem to have no real conviction in your statements, either. But then again, trolls do as trolls do. Go ask Nixon why it took two years to be impeached, perhaps.

But instead, the right, including you, spend all your time going on and on about Hillary and all the evidence, and that she should be in jail; yet cannot point to any said evidence, and there is no conviction, as well as having been declared to have performed no act of wrongdoing, after an extremely long investigation and hearing process.

There's no evidence, which is totally why a GOP campaign fundraising firm's office, with ties to Paul Manafort, was raided in DC last week. It must also be why records were subpoenaed from FinCEN, about possible foreign financial ties, for several of Trump's associates, including Paul Manafrot, Mike Flynn, Roger Stone, and Carter Page.

There is no conviction, because it is still an investigation, not a closed trial with a guilty verdict. Suggest maybe you should learn how the law does work, if you're going to condescend others about it, by trying to equate evidence with conviction.

Plenty of evidence on Hillary. For just one, she had the server in her own house and used it almost exclusively. Against the law. Lied outright to Congress, on Benghazi for one. Purgery, also against the law.

Trump...absolutely no evidence at all, from all investigations so far, not a shred of evidence of anything on him, or colluding with Russians...NSA, CIA, and FBI all agree so far. His only crime, and not really a chargeable crime, is caught saying he could grab a girls hoochie. I can get away with it in some cases too...try arresting me for saying it...

Read anything you wrote...and apparently everyone besides yourself needs psychological help. Anyone have narcissist complex? Definition: those who pretend to be classy and think they are always right and pretends to be an expert at everything and always finds something bad and is very hypocritical?

Best Answer: megalomania

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 05-15-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Plenty of evidence on Hillary.

Of course there is and it remains undisputed by Clinton and her other associates whose emails and actions were disclosed.

Comey is the one who, (conveniently), invented the legal fiction that "intent" is somehow an estoppel to bringing an indictment against Clinton. It isn't.

The only thing wrong with the President's firing of Comey is the *timing*. He should have replaced him well within the first couple of weeks, however I suspect the challenges and Democrat obstruction he faced in trying to seat a full cabinet may have delayed that.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-15-2017).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Of course there is and it remains undisputed by Clinton and her other associates whose emails and actions were disclosed.

Comey is the one who, (conveniently), invented the legal fiction that "intent" is somehow an estoppel to bringing an indictment against Clinton. It isn't.

Next time I get stopped for speeding or any other traffic offense, I'll be sure to mention that I didn't intend to do it...........
That should work, right????

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

Open your frigg'n minds, think about all the other tools that can be made into WMDs.

If you wish to upset a Conservative, lie to him.
If you wish to upset a Liberal, tell him the truth.

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Have you noticed yet how everyone on this forum is always attacking you? Man. I can't believe how horrible these guys are... You should leave.

It's not us, it's you... Seriously.

Brad
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Next time I get stopped for speeding or any other traffic offense, I'll be sure to mention that I didn't intend to do it...........
That should work, right????

Sure!

Just have the chief of police go before the city council and the prosecutor to explain how technically inept you are and how careless you are but that you didn't *intend* to break the law. Have the chief explain how you thought that *55* on that sign actually meant paragraph 55.

It works for a Clinton.......but your results will likely be dramatically different.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-16-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2017 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Have you noticed yet how everyone on this forum is always attacking you? Man. I can't believe how horrible these guys are... You should leave.

It's not us, it's you... Seriously.

Brad

Nope. It's only the soft children of the right on here. You precious broflakes.
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2017 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nope. It's only the soft children of the right on here. You precious broflakes.

After reading your posts, I'm starting to doubt that anything you have said about yourself is true... I shouldn't be surprised, most of what you post is bullshit, your life probably is as well....

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2017 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After reading your posts, I'm starting to doubt that anything you have said about yourself is true... I shouldn't be surprised, most of what you post is bullshit, your life probably is as well....

You still have not posted that pay stub you said you were going to show me, months ago, so I could know what one looks like.

So yeah, you are full of **** . Surprised you haven't choked to death on all the bullshit you spew.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2017 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just push that arrow a leeeeeeetle bit more to the left and we're done.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2017 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just push that arrow a leeeeeeetle bit more to the left and we're done.

So close.. but he has tomany extra screen names to push it back just enough..
plus.. I'm sure his supporters have a few also..

He has to be bipolar.. or a tweeker.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2017 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kinda ironic that the arrow has to go to the LEFT to get banned, no?
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2017 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kinda ironic that the arrow has to go to the LEFT to get banned, no?

I just call it *appropriate*.

It's similar to how we refer to something being "right or wrong". It is never referred to as being "left or wrong".

We don't use the word "left" as synonymous with "correct" either.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2017 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13823 posts
Member since Mar 2006

broflakes.

Are those anything like "Cuzflakes" or do you need to ask "Joe" ?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2017 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just call it *appropriate*.

It's similar to how we refer to something being "right or wrong". It is never referred to as being "left or wrong".

We don't use the word "left" as synonymous with "correct" either.

Ah, the logic of a 2 year old child who knows not what he's talking about.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2017 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2017 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is everybody's favorite candy bar? I discussed white chocolate earlier, but I really do enjoy a Snickers every now and then.
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2017 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What is everybody's favorite candy bar? I discussed white chocolate earlier, but I really do enjoy a Snickers every now and then.

Ya! Snickers........Snickers Blizzard
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2017 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NO talk of the possible obstruction of justice by Drumph? Colour me surprised.

The Quote he made about shooting someone on fifth avenue and the sheeple would still vote for him rings true around these parts. Not saying there aren't the equivalent types on the other side but man...

At least some Republican politicians are starting to find their backbone.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-17-2017 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

butterfinger
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-17-2017 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:
At least some Republican politicians are starting to find their backbone.

Not really. Their donors are though.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock