Take a guess by Keel
Started on: 04-12-2017 08:27 AM
Replies: 10 (245 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 04-12-2017 02:51 PM
Keel

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-12-2017 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whom, is going on the PPF facebook page and claiming we all are Nazi's..

you get 3 guesses and the 1st 2 don't count..

Sad.. really sad..
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know, every time I go to Facebook I marvel that the inventor of this giant mishmash is a billionaire. Might make sense to Millenials since they don't seem to think in a linear fashion.

FWIW, I can't find any comments by "you know who". In fact, there are very few comments at all.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I get three guesses and the first two don't count ?
Your wrong but I will play. TRUE FACT, I don't do facespace. I am tempted to join just to see the claim, the proof, and the replies. My wife is in space but I won't even use her ... heh heh heh, to be nice to my wife, I will just say "account". I will not use the word persona. Most people use facespace as a personal persona.

OK, my guesses.

#1) dobey
#2) dobey
#3) dobey
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
H D, S H, M F
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-12-2017 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wait... PFF has a Facebook page???

Huh, been here 10 years and never knew. Of course, if I actually used facebook I might have found out
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I, too, was unaware of the PFF Facebook page. I am not exactly the Facebook type.
A cursory perusal revealed no mention of the infamous political party.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it the same member that blocked me on facebook? lol

Brad
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not going to guess

Regarding Facebook, I started to get involved with a couple Fiero groups on there. But with out any kind of filtering you have to deal with people.
When I started to see the same hate speech there that I am able to ignore here I dropped the groups.
Sure I can block the person but it became a hassle.
When my news feed got polluted with hate speech that I could just not click on here I gave up.
Like OT is here if its not related to Fierro's then feel free to post. I can always choose not to click.
I don't have that in Facebook.

I can live without it. I still have friends and I have gigs of documentation on my computer to support my hobby for years if I keep pursuing it.
Frankly get off my lawn.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

Is it the same member that blocked me on facebook? lol

Brad

I SO wish I had videoed my 2 sisters-in-law physically getting into it in my mother-in-law's living room a few years ago.
It started so innocently................"You *****! You unfriended me on facebook!!". It went downhill from there, and I, being the most mature (and only male present), opted to sit back, (offering a few sage words of advice regarding the ancient art of pugilism) and just enjoy the fracas as clothes were torn and boobies became visible.
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very few posts there, nothing about Nazi's that I could see. (edit) Maybe cause I'm not a member of the group?

[This message has been edited by spark1 (edited 04-12-2017).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
... "You *****! You unfriended me on facebook!!".

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock