Started on: 04-18-2017 09:55 AM
Replies: 19 (368 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 04-19-2017 07:00 PM
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-18-2017 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Stubby79

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2017 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Up on the curb even?
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2017 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like it has been in a wreck too, front and back. Dunno how recently.
Might be more to the story than meets the eye...
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-18-2017 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just want to stress the importance of quality duct tape. A life lesson that should not be ignored.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2017 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I just want to stress the importance of quality duct tape. A life lesson that should not be ignored.

The good stuff's good up to Mach2..

Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2017 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The positives of an anonymous movement:

Anyone can join.

The negatives of an anonymous movement:

Anyone can join.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-18-2017 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

The positives of an anonymous movement:

Anyone can join.

The negatives of an anonymous movement:

Anyone can join.

But, internet anonymity should also be considered. I mean, we call you and many others here by a self perceived call sign. My name is Tony. This has been covered.

Edit: Even the picture threads are nearly all pics of republican leaners. The left rarelyr posts their pics, real names, or information. Wise in some regards, but like dobey, bullshat pussies that TRY to hide. Sorry, but again, I have judged within my rights.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 04-18-2017).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2017 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But, internet anonymity should also be considered. I mean, we call you and many others here by a self perceived call sign. My name is Tony. This has been covered.

Edit: Even the picture threads are nearly all pics of republican leaners. The left rarely posts their pics, real names, or information. Wise in some regards, but like dobey, bullshat pussies that TRY to hide. Sorry, but again, I have judged within my rights.

An interesting observation.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2017 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If this was a nice car there would be a couple of rednecks parked on each side to keep it from moving.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2017 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Edit: Even the picture threads are nearly all pics of republican leaners. The left rarelyr posts their pics, real names, or information. Wise in some regards, but like dobey, bullshat pussies that TRY to hide. Sorry, but again, I have judged within my rights.

Come visit all. (1 day's advance notice would be appreciated)

https://www.google.com/maps...681,-95.113481,13.5z

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-18-2017 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

If this was a nice car there would be a couple of rednecks parked on each side to keep it from moving.

We dont do that on on purpose.... Meh yeh ok. We do.
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2017 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

Up on the curb even?

AND on a yellow curb too..... Id give him a ticket for parking across painted lines (yes Gahanna, Ohio does that). parallel parking at yellow curbing, and parking on top of a curb. Total here would be $500 plus maybe towing if its there long enough.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 04-18-2017).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2017 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man... people have NO excuse to have wheels that have no hub caps on them.

You can buy a set of hub caps for like $20 bucks on Amazon... ones that look decent, and not too flashy.

It doesn't take much to just have a SHREAD of pride for your vehicle.

I've got a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport w/ 149k miles on it now. It has dings and chips... but I wash it now and then, and it doesn't look like total ass.
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2017 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This situation calls for a more specific tape;

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-19-2017 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Man... people have NO excuse to have wheels that have no hub caps on them.

You can buy a set of hub caps for like $20 bucks on Amazon... ones that look decent, and not too flashy.

It doesn't take much to just have a SHREAD of pride for your vehicle.

I've got a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport w/ 149k miles on it now. It has dings and chips... but I wash it now and then, and it doesn't look like total ass.

This I can't bitcha about, I run no hub caps in the winter.. on the winter rims and tires..
I'm sure that wasn't the reason here, but They collect snow and then you get an out of balance vibration.. been there done, that..

Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2017 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A lot of the newer vehicle don't have a place to install a hub cap. Wheel covers on the other hand are usually not a problem.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2017 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As if trying to satisfy the stereotype, living on the south side of Chicago the centercaps on my Riviera got stolen a while back.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2017 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

As if trying to satisfy the stereotype, living on the south side of Chicago the centercaps on my Riviera got stolen a while back.

Don't worry..that's a wide lasso of stereotyping...The center caps on OEM pickup truck wheels have a decidedly short life around here too and I'm pretty sure it isn't because of some young black kids.

Tailgates are even worse. Fortunately, mine is so beat up no one would want it..

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-19-2017 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Don't worry..that's a wide lasso of stereotyping...The center caps on OEM pickup truck wheels have a decidedly short life around here too and I'm pretty sure it isn't because of some young black kids.

Tailgates are even worse. Fortunately, mine is so beat up no one would want it..

Stop using them as a dog bowl..
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2017 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Stop using them as a dog bowl..

I have a huge Packard hub cap (cast aluminum) that I use to toss all my nuts and bolts in. When I need to fix something, I rifle through the bolts (usually with a screwdriver cause it's greasy in there) and pick out what I need.

When I have some spare screws, nuts, or washers... I toss them in there.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock