Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Causing trouble in my neighborhood (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Causing trouble in my neighborhood by WBailey1041
Started on: 03-17-2017 11:18 PM
Replies: 210 (2137 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 03-27-2017 10:52 AM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

LOL. Some of us have the time and means to hunt someone down and take care of business if we so desired. However, hes not even worth any of my effort. Someone he will run into face to face, with his attitude and mouth will take care of it sooner or later. I have a feeling hes exactly like he is here as he is in person. He cant hide behind a keyboard 24/7.

I have no thoughts of "hunting" this man down. But, I know enough when to hit right click save. If things go further, it is just easy to locate individuals LEGALLY. I did such.

No one here is going to punch anyone. But, if things were to happen, then why the hell would I not be well planned?

Sleep with a gun near. Have cameras record EVERYTHING. Simple, yet effective.

Not sorry Olejoedad. You have your ways. I have mine. I will continue to be respectful, but even you are not going to silence me. Should I silence your opinion? This "self made man" is not so self made.
IP: Logged
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Tag. I suggest you go **** yourself.

If I could do that, I wouldn't need to leave the house, would I?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... But for some reason the name calling right wingers who want to try to frame themselves as victims have no problem suggesting I go get harmed, or that my wife and kids should commit suicide. And you're happen to defend them doing this, it seems. :-/

Besides the "pleasantness" you bestowed upon my Wife and Son, who suggested such things about your children? Honest. I would like to see this, and react accordingly in your defense. Even though you suggested the same damn thing about my family, I reserve the right to defend yours. I know for a fact that it was not me, so who?
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
I have no thoughts of "hunting" this man down. But, I know enough when to hit right click save. If things go further, it is just easy to locate individuals LEGALLY. I did such.

No one here is going to punch anyone. But, if things were to happen, then why the hell would I not be well planned?

Sleep with a gun near. Have cameras record EVERYTHING. Simple, yet effective.

Not sorry Olejoedad. You have your ways. I have mine. I will continue to be respectful, but even you are not going to silence me. Should I silence your opinion? This "self made man" is not so self made.

Wow. Stalker behavior is not good man. Seriously, go get some help.

You seem very happy wanting to silence others. You are psychotic man. Get some help. I hear they have some nice rooms over there at Bellevue.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dobey, I'm not defending anyone. It's not my job.
Looking at Rogers post impassionately and objectively, I detect no threat.
I suspect few outsiders to the conversation would find a threat either.

Roger, you have no need to apologise to me.
Nor do you have any reason to think that I am trying to silence you or change your opinion.
That's not my job either.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It was a threat. He was suggesting others should perhaps do it instead of him. It is a suggestion of violence against another member, whether he intends to personally do it or not. That is exactly what a threat is.

Better go get checked out by your doctor so he can euthanize you for your defect, for the sake of the community and the future.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...6/HTML/118799-4.html

I'm betting that your tiny, little, tinkerbell "wee wee" is just as short as your memory.

You're a transparent hypocrite, *and* and a demonstrated liar.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-21-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am going to report myself!
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Besides the "pleasantness" you bestowed upon my Wife and Son, who suggested such things about your children? Honest. I would like to see this, and react accordingly in your defense. Even though you suggested the same damn thing about my family, I reserve the right to defend yours. I know for a fact that it was not me, so who?

What the hell are you talking about? What "pleasantness" did I bestow upon your wife and son? I never suggested they should commit suicide. Please show me where you think I did. You also liked to claim that I was sending you e-mails, which I never once did. So would love to know what the hell you're going on about.

Oh you would defend me now? roger said this about me.

LOL, if all the people doobey told to get out actually did, he would be all alone with no one to talk to/at. He is such a lonely little man. The only attention he can muster is by picking fights and yelling at everyone. Ill bet he is exactly the same in person. It must be depressing being able to count on one hand all the people who are willing to talk to him. I even count his parents and boss as being included in that. IF he is married, his partner has my deepest sympathy whether thats a man or woman. If he has kids (dont see how since he cant shut up), they probably already ran away or committed suicide.

Where were you to defend me then?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by randye:
I again have nothing to stand on but my only recourse is to remove context, and again make more personal attacks.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where were you to defend me then?

Probably bypassing him. My initial guess. No definitive answer. First time reading it by all accounts. Heck, could have been today?

I will neg him accordingly and write him a PM. I also do not agree with much of his wordage, but as a human, he is not out to hurt others. I just cannot see him flying around in his plane all angry about black folks all the time. Perhaps I am wrong though?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tag. I suggest you go **** yourself.

Come on man... all this because you dislike Trump?

It doesn't need to get to this level. We're all still Fiero aficionados. You're really taking all of this too far, and you're honestly bringing this attention on yourself with the way you're reacting to everything. I don't want to see you banned, but maybe you'd do well taking a chill from Fiero.NL for a little while on your own recognizance... just so you can take a breather.
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Come on man... all this because you dislike Trump?

It doesn't need to get to this level. We're all still Fiero aficionados. You're really taking all of this too far, and you're honestly bringing this attention on yourself with the way you're reacting to everything. I don't want to see you banned, but maybe you'd do well taking a chill from Fiero.NL for a little while on your own recognizance... just so you can take a breather.

No, I'm not the one taking all of this too far.

I oppose Trump, yes. And yes, I am vocal about it. But I have only responded in kind to the insults I've been given as a result of coming into O/T. How the hell am I supposed to react to constantly be attacked by jerks like randye and roger exactly? You want me to sit down and roll over? No, sorry, it's not going to happen. The constant tirade of hate that has filled this forum by members like them, is appalling.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Probably bypassing him. My initial guess. No definitive answer. First time reading it by all accounts. Heck, could have been today?

I will neg him accordingly and write him a PM. I also do not agree with much of his wordage, but as a human, he is not out to hurt others. I just cannot see him flying around in his plane all angry about black folks all the time. Perhaps I am wrong though?

Well one need not be constantly angry about blacks, to be a racist. One need not be overtly racist, to be racist. Heck, even Blackrams called him on his racism today: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/119687.html#p13

He sure loves to spout his hate on here. Whether he does so in person or not, I can't say. The words he spews here would certainly get him into trouble though, near where he lives.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I oppose Trump, yes. And yes, I am vocal about it. But I have only responded in kind to the insults I've been given as a result of coming into O/T. How the hell am I supposed to react to constantly be attacked by jerks like randye and roger exactly? You want me to sit down and roll over? No, sorry, it's not going to happen. The constant tirade of hate that has filled this forum by members like them, is appalling.

You've called everyone on here a bigot, a racist, a woman hater, and pretty much everything else under the sun. Whether you're mad, or you actually believe that to be true... saying those things are going to elicit the reaction you're seeing. You literally brought this on yourself. Again... I think you need to take a self-imposed break.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You've called everyone on here a bigot, a racist, a woman hater, and pretty much everything else under the sun. Whether you're mad, or you actually believe that to be true... saying those things are going to elicit the reaction you're seeing. You literally brought this on yourself. Again... I think you need to take a self-imposed break.

I have not called everyone on here these names. I have indeed called out such behavior, though. But no, not everyone here have I given these labels to. Only the behavior of some has received those labels.

Meanwhile the amount of names I have been called by the extremely vocal far right members, is beyond reproach. Literally every post from Blackrams is calling people names, in his signature, regardless of what the thread topic is. To put it quite bluntly, my response where I have called people names in kind to their name-calling, is put to shame by the amount of name-calling of the extremely vocal few on here who hate me so.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have not called everyone on here these names. I have indeed called out such behavior, though. But no, not everyone here have I given these labels to. Only the behavior of some has received those labels.

Meanwhile the amount of names I have been called by the extremely vocal far right members, is beyond reproach. Literally every post from Blackrams is calling people names, in his signature, regardless of what the thread topic is. To put it quite bluntly, my response where I have called people names in kind to their name-calling, is put to shame by the amount of name-calling of the extremely vocal few on here who hate me so.

I'm going to repeat myself. You have called everyone here a NAZI, bigot, racist, etc... if they support Trump, and some people you have directly called that, including me (several times).

What kind of reaction were you expecting to get on here?

Do you really think you can call people the scum of the earth, and expect them to be OK with it?

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you really think you can call people the scum of the earth, and expect them to be OK with it?

Do you? Because that is literally what every post from some people on here says about others who think differently than them. Or who look different from them. Do you think it's OK for MEM to keep posting threads that are calling for the murder of refugees?

No, I did not call every Trump supporter on here those names. Stop extrapolating to generalize as a means to fit your narrative. It doesn't prove you right, and only serves to create further misunderstanding.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One groups refugees are anothers invading army.

And keep em on your own side if you love em that much, and we wont be having this debate.

Oh, yeh.... You dont want them either. That's why travel bans are being set up.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-21-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

One groups refugees are anothers invading army.

And keep em on your own side if you love em that much, and we wont be having this debate.

Oh, yeh.... You dont want them either. That's why travel bans are being set up.

No, travel bans are written up and signed as EOs because some gamer dudes thought it would be fun to elect a nutcase who has no idea how government works. And then we have states having to waste time shooting down these travel bans, because they are utter nonsense and racist.

And there are so many refugees because the far right nutcases you praise, think it's a good idea to keep bombing Syria, so then these people have no bloody homes, so they have to go somewhere. You don't want refugees? Tell your saviors to stop bombing their homes.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why would I do that?

As far as I'm concerned the region isnt even close to close enough to the stone age.

We will quit bombing just as soon as we have bombed them far enough into submission that they arent a threat again for a long-long time.

Its called WINNING a war, rather than appeasing the lefties who want to sing kumbya and submit to the enemy.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Syria, is extremely complicated, and was even before ISIS became a threat to Iraq and the surrounding region. As an offshoot of the "Arab Spring" the initial goal was a regime change, with the publicly stated preference that Assad had to go no matter what--then became a battle to get rid of the Islamic State, while still hoping for a regime change.
Some factions, including the US are now actively and covertly involved in the duality of bombing both ISIS and anyone that may be supporting Assad, while Russia and Iran are propping up Assad.
There are so many 'belligerents' involved now, it's hard to keep track. Just from NATO, and regarding the air war alone, there are/were:

United States
France
United Kingdom
Belgium
Netherlands
Australia
Jordan

Former
participants:
Canada Canada
Germany
Denmark
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Qatar

Probably 2x that number of groups or countries on the ground there. And of course, Syria is bombing itself as well. It is a civil war after all, tho nothing civil about it. There are very few major/developed countries of the world that are not involved in Syria. If 'we' were to stop bombing tomorrow, the war would continue undiminished.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 03-21-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well one need not be constantly angry about blacks, to be a racist. One need not be overtly racist, to be racist. Heck, even Blackrams called him on his racism today: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/119687.html#p13

He sure loves to spout his hate on here. Whether he does so in person or not, I can't say. The words he spews here would certainly get him into trouble though, near where he lives.

Look, the reason Im the way I am now, is I finally just got tired of being a victim of the thefts, attacks, intimidation, etc of me and people I know. As they increase in number, so do the crimes. At some point anyone just says they are not going to put up with it anymore. ALL I ever want is for me and friends to be physically safe and keep our own stuff. I dont go out looking for trouble ever, but when it comes knocking...im not the one who just sits back and lets them get away with it. Ive been at the same location for 30 years and seen the progression as it takes place. At first when it was unusual to even see blacks in the neighborhood, I could leave stuff in the yard, leave cars unlocked...even convertible tops down and never have a single problem. As time went on and you seen more and more, the crime started and keeps increasing. Small strip mall next door has been robbed twice in the last week. They even used my property as a hiding spot for their getaway cars. I got both of them on camera and police have caught one because of that. A girl was raped in broad daylite 50 yards from my house in a car wash. The house itself has been broken into a couple times. I got a mugger arrested who was watching the parking lot across the street for victims from beside my house. Ive had cars broken into, parts stolen, stolen and a trailer stolen. I even had a garden hose stolen. Ive had people throwing rocks at windows and attacking me physically. In nearly every case, they are black. Its not hard to connect the dots. More blacks, more crimes. Sooner or later anyone would just say ENOUGH. Like I always say, its not just me...I see or hear this same crap everyday on the news everywhere else. You get bit enough times by dogs, you sooner or later hate dogs. Sorry, im not willing to support criminals who wont do honest work.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-22-2017 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dopey still waiting.. show me that threat...
YOU LIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(snip)

And there are so many refugees because the far right nutcases you praise, think it's a good idea to keep bombing Syria, so then these people have no bloody homes, so they have to go somewhere. You don't want refugees? Tell your saviors to stop bombing their homes.

Your statement ignores past actions that brought about the refugee problem that Europe has been trying to cope with for the past several years.
Remember BHO and the 'line in the sand' in regards to Assad's use of chemical weapons on his own citizens? Or the promotion of regime change by the BHO/HRC State Department? Perhaps you don't remember the pull-out of US - led Coalition troops from Iraq that left a power vacuum in the area of the Middle East that ISIS (or ISIL) moved in to fill?

Please provide some rationale for your statement that I have quoted.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Your statement ignores past actions that brought about the refugee problem that Europe has been trying to cope with for the past several years.
Remember BHO and the 'line in the sand' in regards to Assad's use of chemical weapons on his own citizens? Or the promotion of regime change by the BHO/HRC State Department? Perhaps you don't remember the pull-out of US - led Coalition troops from Iraq that left a power vacuum in the area of the Middle East that ISIS (or ISIL) moved in to fill?

There's plenty of blame to go around, don't kid yourself and think that it was all the Obama administrations fault.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-22-2017 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

There's plenty of blame to go around, don't kid yourself and think that it was all the Obama administrations fault.

oh, here we go.. even after 8 FLIPPING YEARS.. it's not his fault. it's the guy before him right
bush forced him to do what he did for 8 years.. Isil and isis is all on obuma and the Clinton state dept.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where in my statement did I say it was all BHO fault? I reminded dobey that the refugee problem has been ongoing, it's not new, and gave some examples of the previous administrations involvement.
I could also have mentioned both Bush's involvements, the Russian involvement in Afghanistan, or gone as far back as the dividing up the Middle East at the end of WWI.
But I didn't, as long term memory seems to be in short supply.

I am past kidding myself, newf. I learned that lesson years ago.

Oh, and thanks for the snowflake comment from the other day.

I'm still chuckling about that one!
❄❄❄❄

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where in my statement did I say it was all BHO fault? I reminded dobey that the refugee problem has been ongoing, it's not new, and gave some examples of the previous administrations involvement.
I could also have mentioned both Bush's involvements, the Russian involvement in Afghanistan, or gone as far back as the dividing up the Middle East at the end of WWI.
But I didn't, as long term memory seems to be in short supply.

I am past kidding myself, newf. I learned that lesson years ago.

Oh, and thanks for the snowflake comment from the other day.

I'm still chuckling about that one!
❄❄❄❄

I'm just pointing out that you ONLY mentioned one administration and mentioned two specific times in the Syrian conflict in terms of refugees. Sure there are plenty of Syrian refugees but the reasons for that are vast and not limited to one U.S. administration not even two of them.
It's a common theme on here wishing to pare down complex topics into soundbites and quotes or simple solutions.

Oh and no problem about calling you a snowflake I hope you weren't actually offended, if you were I apologize, but I do see many here complain about how sensitive the "liberals" and "lefties" are only to get their own panties in a twist over similar things. I mean we just endured 8 years of right wingers pissing and moaning about many of the things Obama did only to have the same people now piss and whine about people that do the same about the things Trump is doing. Not only that but many seem to be hypocritical as much of the things the criticized soundly they are now seemingly ok with.

I did make a comment in some thread about "people like you" which I try to avoid and apologize for. I try not to pigeon hole people as I do not know you personally but made an assumption from your postings, which is unfair IMO.

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 03-22-2017).]

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

newf

8704 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Isil and isis is all on obuma and the Clinton state dept.

Hahahahaha yes of course.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-22-2017 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

YOU ARE FULL OF MORE **** ..
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-22-2017 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, it was definitely not started by Obama. The whole region has been a huge mess for over a century. The only reason we care is because of oil. Both Bushes had a big hand in the current situation. So did Obama. So did Clinton, and Reagan, and plenty of previous Presidents.

My statement wasn't an effort to place blame on a specific leader. The statement was "where the hell do you expect the refugees we keep creating to go, exactly, when we're the ones helping to destroy their homes?"
PFF
System Bot
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, it was definitely not started by Obama. The whole region has been a huge mess for over a century. The only reason we care is because of oil. Both Bushes had a big hand in the current situation. So did Obama. So did Clinton, and Reagan, and plenty of previous Presidents.

My statement wasn't an effort to place blame on a specific leader. The statement was "where the hell do you expect the refugees we keep creating to go, exactly, when we're the ones helping to destroy their homes?"

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-22-2017 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Look, the reason Im the way I am now, is I finally just got tired of being a victim of the thefts, attacks, intimidation, etc of me and people I know. As they increase in number, so do the crimes. At some point anyone just says they are not going to put up with it anymore. ALL I ever want is for me and friends to be physically safe and keep our own stuff. I dont go out looking for trouble ever, but when it comes knocking...im not the one who just sits back and lets them get away with it. Ive been at the same location for 30 years and seen the progression as it takes place. At first when it was unusual to even see blacks in the neighborhood, I could leave stuff in the yard, leave cars unlocked...even convertible tops down and never have a single problem. As time went on and you seen more and more, the crime started and keeps increasing. Small strip mall next door has been robbed twice in the last week. They even used my property as a hiding spot for their getaway cars. I got both of them on camera and police have caught one because of that. A girl was raped in broad daylite 50 yards from my house in a car wash. The house itself has been broken into a couple times. I got a mugger arrested who was watching the parking lot across the street for victims from beside my house. Ive had cars broken into, parts stolen, stolen and a trailer stolen. I even had a garden hose stolen. Ive had people throwing rocks at windows and attacking me physically. In nearly every case, they are black. Its not hard to connect the dots. More blacks, more crimes. Sooner or later anyone would just say ENOUGH. Like I always say, its not just me...I see or hear this same crap everyday on the news everywhere else. You get bit enough times by dogs, you sooner or later hate dogs. Sorry, im not willing to support criminals who wont do honest work.

Sounds to me like you choose to maintain your current situation. You keep complaining about how bad it is right at your own house, and seem to refuse to fix that problem by moving away. You don't need to go out looking for trouble, when you clearly seem content sitting right in the middle of it.

You have admitted to theft yourself on this forum, by just refusing to pay medical bills. Sorry, you are no better than those other thieves you claim to condemn.

Look, a long time friend of mine was shot and killed in his own shop by a black man who was robbing him. But I'm not going to condemn the entire black population for it. You however, seek to defend your racism, by trying to explain how you are racist.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would hope that their oil rich Islamic neighbors would lend a helping hand, however, that has not been forthcoming to any great extent.
It does make one curious as to why not, as the religion promotes charity to others.
Is it really due to the Sunni/Shia divide within their faith?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-22-2017 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would hope that their oil rich Islamic neighbors would lend a helping hand, however, that has not been forthcoming to any great extent.
It does make one curious as to why not, as the religion promotes charity to others.

The Sunni/Shiite rift is a huge one in the faith, yes. And just like with other religions, poor self-entitled interpretation of 1500-3500 year old text is a huge problem.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34132308

http://www.huffingtonpost.c...es-ar_b_8280448.html

http://www.jpost.com/Middle...refugee-issue-444448
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

newf

8704 posts
Member since Sep 2006

The Sunni/Shiite rift is a huge one in the faith, yes. And just like with other religions, poor self-entitled interpretation of 1500-3500 year old text is a huge problem.

Wasn't too long ago that Protestants and Catholics couldn't get along. Another religion of peace.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-22-2017 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wasn't too long ago that Protestants and Catholics couldn't get along. Another religion of peace.

Eh. I'd say they still can't really. Try putting even moderate Catholics in the same room with some Evangelicals.

Then again, what can you really expect from a religion created by someone called Paul the Liar?
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then again, what can you really expect from a religion created by someone called Paul the Liar?

More troll bait but what the heck, it's a slow morning.

There is a lot of wiggle room with Paul the Liar, depending on whether or not you think he was being literal or philosophical.

However, using it to dis an entire religion is disingenuous and in fact, it's what we now call fake news.

You know what isn't fake news?

Your ratings bar.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-22-2017 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:
More troll bait but what the heck, it's a slow morning.

There is a lot of wiggle room with Paul the Liar, depending on whether or not you think he was being literal or philosophical.

However, using it to dis an entire religion is disingenuous and in fact, it's what we now call fake news.

So at least you admit you are a troll now.

Fact is that everything that Christianity is, goes against everything that Yeshua taught and stood for. Paul took the teachings, stripped out a bunch and made Yeshua into a god figure, to convince some of his fellow Romans who were on the fence about their own beliefs, to take up the faith. Then the Romans took it and used it to subjugate and conquer even more of the world. So yeah, basically another story of white dudes stealing from browner folk, and running away with it for the long game.

But sure, calling the truth "fake news" because you disagree with it, is how you roll. We know already.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock