Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  T minus 39 days and counting...... (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
T minus 39 days and counting...... by williegoat
Started on: 12-12-2016 06:44 PM
Replies: 172 (1952 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 01-13-2017 05:45 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
Yes indeed we do.

The vote recounting fantasy is gone.

The CIA briefing to the electors fantasy is gone.

Today the "faithless elector" fantasy will be gone.

Only a few more hours to go and the system is STILL working as it supposed to.

TICK TOCK....TICK TOCK...TICK TOCK

Tick Tock ?

Doobey is not out of options. He can go on a hunger strike next.

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

I could go on for eight years. Can he ?

IP: Logged
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Tick Tock ?

Doobey is not out of options.

NO, the electoral college is not going to overturn this election.
NO, the decision won't even go to Congress.
NO, some court somewhere is not going to "install" Clinton.
NO, electors are not going to get any CIA security briefing about any alleged Russian interference.

That giant *whooshing* sound is all of the leftist fantasies of overturning this election evaporating.

There *might* be a brief and pointless stunt pulled by the Dems when Congress ratifies the electoral vote on Jan. 6, but it's over now and its:

AGAIN

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-19-2016).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's done: http://www.270to...electors/

Oh, and T minus 32 days and laughing......

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 12-19-2016).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

I said concrete proof, not your blind faith in your great orange hope, because the Republican party is made up of a bunch of racist cowards who have no interest beyond the party and their own pockets.

WOW! Blogger boy demands concrete proof.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-19-2016 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are awesome!

Edit: I just cannot be pizzed at this chattering character. Not on a day like today!

Dobey... Go sledding or something. Wheeeeeeeeee!

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-19-2016).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't worry, Democrats.

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post12-19-2016 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
WOW! Blogger boy demands concrete proof.

So prior to the election, Trump was totally unwilling to accept the results unless he won. And because he won, anyone questioning that there may be problems in the system, especially during such an unprecedented time, clearly has no basis, despite all evidence pointing to a compromised system, and asking for concrete evidence that the system isn't compromised, is somehow unpatriotic.

OK.

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So prior to the election, Trump was totally unwilling to accept the results unless he won. And because he won, anyone questioning that there may be problems in the system, especially during such an unprecedented time, clearly has no basis, despite all evidence pointing to a compromised system, and asking for concrete evidence that the system isn't compromised, is somehow unpatriotic.

OK.

What damn*system* are you bellyaching about?

Is it the imaginary voting machine "hacking" that Wisconsin and (partial) Michigan recounts demonstrated false?

Is it that a group of twentysomething dimbulb IT kids at the DEMOCRAT PARTY failed to sufficiently lock down their servers and you imagine that the entire "cyber troops of the Red Army" worked feverishly day and night to break into their non-governmental email accounts?

Is it Granny Clinton's homebrew email server "system"?

Are those the *systems* you are having desperate fantasies about now?

How many presidential election results have been contested OTHER than by a DEMOCRAT candidate?

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remember kids, Democrats have shown us there there is no voter fraud and any attempt to prevent voter fraud is racist.
However, if a Republican wins, the election was somehow rigged and tampered with.

Yes, leftists actually think like dobey.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-19-2016 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-19-2016 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What damn*system* are you bellyaching about?

Is it the imaginary voting machine "hacking" that Wisconsin and (partial) Michigan recounts demonstrated false?

Is it that a group of twentysomething dimbulb IT kids at the DNC failed to lock down their servers and you imagine that the entire "cyber troops of the Red Army" worked feverishly day and night to break into non-governmental email accounts?

Are those the *systems* you are having desperate fantasies about now?

How many presidential election results have been contested OTHER than by a DEMOCRAT candidate?

Are you really illiterate? It's hard to tell. You keep changing the subject, so I don't know if you actually can't read what I wrote, or you're just that stupid. Were you born stupid? Or did you take lessons?

The claims about Russian interference aren't about the voting machines. But if you'd read actual news, you might have known that.
The system in question is everything involved in the election. Hell, your precious orange savior even claimed the Electoral College was a "disaster for democracy" himself: https://twitter.com/realDon...s/266038556504494082
He's been claiming the election is "rigged" for months.
He had no expectation of actually winning on election night.

But yeah, it's "only the democrats" claiming the election process might have some problems. And only "after the vote" despite the fact there was evidence of interference prior to the election.

I know you don't like real facts, so you're just going to ignore everything and attack me anyway. Because that's exactly what people like you do. You ignore facts, and you attack the person presenting any point of view different from your own. Facts are irrelevant now.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you really illiterate? It's hard to tell. You keep changing the subject, so I don't know if you actually can't read what I wrote, or you're just that stupid. Were you born stupid? Or did you take lessons?

This is a tuff day for you and all of your brother and sister snowflakes.
We understand it.
It's going to be a very LONG series of tuff days ahead for you too.

so

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP!

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't worry Doby. He will be your savior too!!

He's going to save us all!!!!

Brad
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All ahead Derp Factor 9.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. I'm so glad dobey is immune.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-19-2016 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Remember kids, Democrats have shown us there there is no voter fraud and any attempt to prevent voter fraud is racist.
However, if a Republican wins, the election was somehow rigged and tampered with.

Yes, leftists actually think like dobey.

I told you exactly how to prevent voter fraud. But no, it's just "leftist liberal bias" ignoring the fact that I am neither a democrat nor a republican. Your stupid tribal bullshit is so ignorantly petty it's just disgusting.

The tampering has nothing do with whether the winner was a Republican or not. We have no methods in place for validating the vote and safeguarding against tampering. Blind faith doesn't cut it.

Yes, you are an idiot.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Facts are irrelevant now.

As you have amply demonstrated, over and over and over....

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-19-2016 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is a tuff day for you and all of your brother and sister snowflakes.
We understand it.
It's going to be a very LONG series of tuff days ahead for you too.

so

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP!

Thank you for proving my point, even if you and you're kind are too stupid to realize it.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-19-2016 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let it flow, let it flow...
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

Don't worry Doby. He will be your savior too!!

He's going to save us all!!!!

Brad

I really really worried about you Brad.

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 12-20-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you for proving my point, even if you and you're kind are too stupid to realize it.

My "kind"?

You racist xenophobic bigot!
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-19-2016 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My "kind"?

You racist xenophobic bigot!

Not quite. Stupidity is not a skin tone, foreign nationality, ethnicity, or anything else. It is however an affliction which is woefully contagious, especially among conservatives. Better go get checked out by your doctor so he can euthanize you for your defect, for the sake of the community and the future.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You think he will ever accept it? Maybe when the swearing-in ceremony is over?

And what "facts" is he talking about? There are tons of baseless accusations. Definitely no facts.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Better go get checked out by your doctor so he can euthanize you for your defect, for the sake of the community and the future.

Now you actually want me to be KILLED?!

WTF is WRONG with you?!!

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gents,
May I suggest that we all simply step back and consider what's happening here. It does seem that we're pushing the envelope, I'm probably guilty also. Take a breath and think about what you post before you hit that submit key.

We all might link up at the next Fiero event and we most surely don't want any incidents. I wasn't there but heard and read all about the issues and physical confrontation between a couple of our forum members a few years ago. Some punches were thrown and things got nasty for a while. People remember things and conversation, especially divisive and insulting conversations. We're all grown ups, let's act like it, please.

Personally, I think this thread should have hit the trash can a couple of pages back and yes, I'm just as guilty as anyone.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

You can't do much about the length of your life, so focus on the width and depth. When Life throws you a curve, lean into it and roll that throttle!!

If, you wish to piss off a Conservative, lie to him.
If, you wish to piss off a Liberal, tell them the truth.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 12-19-2016).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Gents,
May I suggest that we all simply step back and consider what's happening here.

While I honestly do appreciate your plea for civility here Ron, I also want to allow this unfettered view of the liberal leftist mind in action.

This is certainly not the first time in my life that someone has wished for, or even actively sought, my death.
Happily, I can report that all attempts heretofore have failed.

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Cute and most assuredly, should be applicable. Tell that to V8 Archie and the other guy, sorry I can't remember his screen name.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

You can't do much about the length of your life, so focus on the width and depth. When Life throws you a curve, lean into it and roll that throttle!!

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I'm on an internet meme kick. Hope you guys don't mind.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post12-20-2016 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

While I honestly do appreciate your plea for civility here Ron, I also want to allow this unfettered view of the liberal leftist mind in action.

This is certainly not the first time in my life that someone has wished for, or even actively sought, my death.
Happily, I can report that all attempts heretofore have failed.

Sad ain't it..
I was told the other day by one of my buddies,, not to wear my Dale Jr. jacket... as most that we hang with will take that as an automatic ,That I voted for Trump.. and even tho. that is true. The jacket is enough of a "Trigger" to get a beat down and end in a hospital.. Sometimes people suck..

PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2016 05:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Sad ain't it..
I was told the other day by one of my buddies,, not to wear my Dale Jr. jacket... as most that we hang with will take that as an automatic ,That I voted for Trump.. and even tho. that is true. The jacket is enough of a "Trigger" to get a beat down and end in a hospital.. Sometimes people suck..

Not really sure why that is a sign of voting for Trump. Meanwhile I haven't had an issue wearing my Trump stuff. :/

Brad
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post12-20-2016 06:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

Not really sure why that is a sign of voting for Trump. Meanwhile I haven't had an issue wearing my Trump stuff. :/

Brad

Nascar REDNECK SPORT blacks don't think blacks are fans or part of the sport..
not really that hard to see, why they connect nascar to trump..
If lib's had their way, motorsports would be outlawed.. Remember who had band smokes and tried to ban alky from being sponsers
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-20-2016 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Personally, I think this thread should have hit the trash can a couple of pages back and yes, I'm just as guilty as anyone.

Since literally every post you make removes any civility from the discussion via your inflammatory "signature," you asking for civility is quite the irony. But at least you are right about one thing, you're guilt in being non-civil.

Almost every thread with any activity in Totally O/T should be in the Trash Can from the start. But even Cliff doesn't seem to actually care about his own posting rules any more, since this trash continues to permeate the forum.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2016 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2016 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Since literally every post you make removes any civility from the discussion via your inflammatory "signature," you asking for civility is quite the irony. But at least you are right about one thing, you're guilt in being non-civil.

Almost every thread with any activity in Totally O/T should be in the Trash Can from the start. But even Cliff doesn't seem to actually care about his own posting rules any more, since this trash continues to permeate the forum.

Didn't really expect you to agree with me so,
Have a great day and a Merry Christmas
------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 12-20-2016).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-20-2016 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Didn't really expect you to agree with me so,
Have a great day and a Merry Christmas

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2016 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can we tell Dems to get to the back of the bus yet, or is it racist for us to say something Dems traditionally have said?

Trump!
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2016 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2016 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Funny.

Just a guess but, I'm thinking that invitation to have a cold drink with a fellow Fiero enthusiast will go unanswered and unaccepted.
A loss for all concerned.

It is, what it is. Merry Christmas to all.
------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 12-20-2016).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock