Started on: 03-18-2017 02:24 PM
Replies: 24 (509 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 03-23-2017 06:33 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fox host says Secret Service should 'kill' Snoop Dogg and Bow Wow

On Thursday, during a Fox News' The Five segment, host Kimberly Guilfoyle suggested that the Secret Service should kill Snoop Dogg and Bow Wow after Snoop recently made a music video in which he points a gun at a clown version of President Donald Trump.

During the segment, Greg Gutfeld noted that "it was an actual threat" and asked Guilfoyle how the Secret Service should respond to the "Lavender" music video.
"Kill them?" Guilfoyle replied. "Kill them."

"I think it would be fantastic if Snoop and wannabe-Snoop got a visit from, like, the federal marshals and let's see how tough and gangster they are then," she added.

The music video in question was for a remixed version of "Lavender" and included a scene in which Snoop Dogg points a fake gun at a clown dressed as Donald Trump, though the gun produced a "bang" banner instead of bullets.

In response to the music video, Trump himself tweeted, "Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time!"

Bow Wow came to Snoop's defense, tweeting, "Ayo @realDonaldTrump shut your punk a** up talking sh*t about my uncle @SnoopDogg before we pimp your wife and make her work for us," though that tweet was later deleted.

https://www.aol.com/article...snoop-dogg/21902271/

All I'm going to say is WOW, just WOW..............

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

If you wish to upset a Conservative, lie to him.
If you wish to upset a Liberal, tell him the truth.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Ayo @realDonaldTrump shut your punk a** up talking sh*t about my uncle @SnoopDogg before we pimp your wife and make her work for us,"

That's class right there. It exudes education, intelligence, coolness, and everything else you would come to expect from someone like that.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

"Ayo @realDonaldTrump shut your punk a** up talking sh*t about my uncle @SnoopDogg before we pimp your wife and make her work for us,"

That's class right there. It exudes education, intelligence, coolness, and everything else you would come to expect from someone like that.

Oh, I agree with your assessment also. Had that statement been made toward First Lady Obama by any number of people, there would have most likely been rioting in the streets. It's amazing the depths we have sunk to..................

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I personally wouldn't pick a fight with a known gun fighter.
rennaizxance

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rennaizxanceSend a Private Message to rennaizxanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

That's just idiotic on his part. I don't see how that kind of tough talk would intimidate anyone, let alone the POTUS who has the authority to shut down his entire way of life with just some "routine auditing".

But, no comment on the host saying they should be killed?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2017 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Naw, we are trying to be nice to Dobey.

Besides, he is a rapper gang-banger the problem will sort itself out sooner or later

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-18-2017).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2017 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Snoop Dog is nothing more than a comedian, and not a very good one at that. I occasionally find him mildly amusing, like his bit with another convicted felon, Martha Stewart
He knows where to keep his nose buried, in order to maintain his lifestyle.

His act was in poor taste, but that is a hallmark of the left.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2017 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watch the video. The comment wasn't meant as serious.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2017 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rennaizxance:

That's just idiotic on his part. I don't see how that kind of tough talk would intimidate anyone, let alone the POTUS who has the authority to shut down his entire way of life with just some "routine auditing".

Welp, most already took that as stupid.. and was a given, no need to comment on that..

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2017 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like someone at Fox News needs to be fired then.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2017 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rennaizxance:

My original post was a comment on all three.............. Snoop Dog is a leftist, racist idiot, Bow Wow didn't fall from the tree he came from and the anchor doesn't have a clue, my guess she was hired based on her looks and not her intellectual capabilities.
------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 03-19-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I think the TV show host overreacted just a bit.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw the comment live. I didnt take it as any more serious than Snoop with the 'bang' gun. Rappers (wanna be musicians) are the lowest scum of even blacks BowWow really shows his race well as being loudmouths, thieves, drug dealers and pimps...the only things theyre any good at. They should all watch their backs while remembering their buddies :

Tupac Shakur September 13, 1996 Shot and killed
Yaki Kadafi November 10, 1996 Shot and killed
The Notorious B.I.G. March 9, 1997 Shot and killed
Fat Pat February 3, 1998 Shot and killed
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I saw the comment live. I didnt take it as any more serious than Snoop with the 'bang' gun. Rappers (wanna be musicians) are the lowest scum of even blacks BowWow really shows his race well as being loudmouths, thieves, drug dealers and pimps...the only things theyre any good at. They should all watch their backs while remembering their buddies :

Roger,
I gotta be honest and ask (as always), are you a member of KKK? You post the most racist comments I've seen on this site. While I do agree there are cultural differences, not all blacks fall into your characterizations. There are problems within the black community, way too many single mothers, under employment, some of the blame does (IMHO) lie with in the black community for many different reasons but, that doesn't mean the whole race is as you characterize them. Other communities have their own problems.

Honestly, I find your comments offending to those who don't deserve such a description. All us white guys are not good Christians, all black men are not thugs, thieves, gang members and racists. I have some very good black American friends who I would bend over backwards to help, they would do the same for me.

Although you may consider this as a freedom of speech issue, your attitude indicates your character. Please stop with this crap.
------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 03-21-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Roger,
I gotta be honest and ask (as always), are you a member of KKK? You post the most racist comments I've seen on this site. While I do agree there are cultural differences, not all blacks fall into your characterizations. There are problems within the black community, way too many single mothers, under employment, some of the blame does (IMHO) lie with in the black community for many different reasons but, that doesn't mean the whole race is as you characterize them. Other communities have their own problems.

Honestly, I find your comments offending to those who don't deserve such a description. All us white guys are not good Christians, all black men are not thugs, thieves, gang members and racists. I have some very good black American friends who I would bend over backwards to help, they would do the same for me.

Although you may consider this as a freedom of speech issue, your attitude indicates your character. Please stop with this crap.

Problem lies in that young blacks look up at Snoop, and bow wow, etc.. And they act like thugs/gansta's.. And sing about f**king that n******r up.. and beating that hoe.. etc..

Sorry, but rogers post might be blunt.. but the moral stage left with most of these faux gangsta's a decade ago..

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Problem lies in that young blacks look up at Snoop, and bow wow, etc.. And they act like thugs/gansta's.. And sing about f**king that n******r up.. and beating that hoe.. etc..

Sorry, but rogers post might be blunt.. but the moral stage left with most of these faux gangsta's a decade ago..

I didn't even suggest that Snoop Dog, Bow Wow and several others were worthy of anything other than what they've been called.
What I said was everyone of that race is not a Snoop Dog or Bow Wow and to characterize them as such was being racist and a poor judge of character.

Last evening, I had a beautiful middle aged lady ask me to help her with a small problem on her car, her son (a teenager with pants that hung down way too far) was there also but he didn't know squat about cars. He had a bit of an attitude but, I attribute that to his age. Might have been his race or culture but, that didn't cross my mind at the time. Because they were of a different ethnicity than myself, I guess I should have just blown them off and moved on?

She was a sweetheart, even apologized for his attitude and told him to pull up his pants (twice). I smiled at that which he did not appreciate. Hopefully, my actions and assistance will help him overcome his attitude toward at least one old white fat guy. I can assure you, as they were leaving, Mom was giving him heck for being a dumb ass with some of his comments. Honestly, I think he thought I was going to take advantage of her but, I didn't ask a dime. It was a simple fix.

------------------
Ron

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't even suggest that Snoop Dog, Bow Wow and several others were worthy of anything other than what they've been called.
What I said was everyone of that race is not a Snoop Dog or Bow Wow and to characterize them as such was being racist and a poor judge of character.

Last evening, I had a beautiful middle aged lady ask me to help her with a small problem on her car, her son (a teenager with pants that hung down way too far) was there also but he didn't know squat about cars. He had a bit of an attitude but, I attribute that to his age. Might have been his race or culture but, that didn't cross my mind at the time. Because they were of a different ethnicity than myself, I guess I should have just blown them off and moved on?

She was a sweetheart, even apologized for his attitude and told him to pull up his pants (twice). I smiled at that which he did not appreciate. Hopefully, my actions and assistance will help him overcome his attitude toward at least one old white fat guy. I can assure you, as they were leaving, Mom was giving him heck for being a dumb ass with some of his comments. Honestly, I think he thought I was going to take advantage of her but, I didn't ask a dime. It was a simple fix.

I get that.. I do. as I get lumped into that stereotype .. but many sleep with dog's and wake up with flees..

I honestly think, Roger is just sick of what where he lives has become and right or wrong, knows who is to blame.. watching it happen.. can make you very angry..
I've watched a city block got to **** .. that was well cared for.. until a sub culture type moved in.. it wasn't a race thing as the ones that moved are the same race.. it's a sub culture. That takes no pride in anything, and if they take no pride in things they own, they are not going to give two shits about yours..
This can make you very bitter.. I see bitterness in him not racism.. there is a difference..

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, I have no desire to hunt them down or cause them trouble...as long as they leave me alone, there is nothing to fear. I know that there are probably good ones, but at this point I just say why take a chance...keep away from all of them and your safer 95% of the time. Sure there are bad whites too of course, but the percentages are not in blacks favor. I sometimes listen to a local police scanner when doing something else and nearly every criminal discription starts with blk/ african-american. Same with news programs I see every day. Then you have everyone who worships people like Snoop, BowWow and Kanye.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2017 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, I have no desire to hunt them down or cause them trouble...as long as they leave me alone, there is nothing to fear. I know that there are probably good ones, but at this point I just say why take a chance...keep away from all of them and your safer 95% of the time. Sure there are bad whites too of course, but the percentages are not in blacks favor. I sometimes listen to a local police scanner when doing something else and nearly every criminal discription starts with blk/ african-american. Same with news programs I see every day. Then you have everyone who worships people like Snoop, BowWow and Kanye.

Wow. Just wow.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, miraculous isnt it ? People who just want to be left alone are willing to do the same. Unbelievable concept...
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is just blatant racism. Cool out Satan.

The whole thing thing is a fiasco. Though I do agree with Trumps tweet in this instance.
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Roger,

I think he's a "convenient racist" too. Meaning if a black is going to pay him money for work that's all fine and dandy. Or takes off on MLK day. You know, just when it suits him and his agenda. I also think he still looks down on them even during these instances.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

I think he's a "convenient racist" too. Meaning if a black is going to pay him money for work that's all fine and dandy. Or takes off on MLK day. You know, just when it suits him and his agenda. I also think he still looks down on them even during these instances.

No, I dont take any money from them. I wont work on their vehicles. I just give them an estimate so high, they go somewhere else. I just had one come the other day that I just told I couldnt fix. I used to before I started being a victim. MLK is a racist 'holiday'. Why isnt there an Andrew Jackson holiday ? I will work on those I already know from being past customers before.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 03-23-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, I dont take any money from them. I wont work on their vehicles. I just give them an estimate so high, they go somewhere else. I just had one come the other day that I just told I couldnt fix. I used to before I started being a victim. MLK is a racist 'holiday'. Why isnt there an Andrew Jackson holiday ? I will work on those I already know from being past customers before.

Well at least you are admitting you are a racist now.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2017 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Well at least you are admitting you are a racist now.

Your turn.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock