Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Trump bringing jobs back already? (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Trump bringing jobs back already? by Wichita
Started on: 11-29-2016 11:11 PM
Replies: 263 (2526 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 01-05-2017 12:38 PM
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2016 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

No proof has been supplied Jaski. Stop lying please.

More bitterness.

only thing I am bitter about is that the only ones who run for office are just out for themselves, none care about helping the country, just themselves.
IP: Logged
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2016 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Upset? Hardly. It is fun to watch the trumpies defend trump so blindly. They are starting to realize he is not going to put hillary away, build a wall or drain the swamp.

Of course they will disagree and troll threads.

Oh, and hand out negs.... so predictible.

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

So... I see there's three new pages to this thread, and I think to myself... how much you want to bet all three pages are basically Jaskispider going on some nonsense about how he's still upset that Donald Trump is going to be president.

So, I click on it... and shock... I'm right.

[This message has been edited by jaskispyder (edited 12-11-2016).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2016 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Deflection.
The WaPo article is speculation.
You made the assertation that the President-elect has not read the Constitution.
I am asking for definitive information to support your view.
Please provide a link to back up your claim.

He wont/cant. Only Trump knows if hes read the Constitution. I have not, and pretty sure most of the people the country have not. The only things anyone needs to read are those that apply to them or their situation. He will have department advisors to school him in on anything he needs to know IF he hasnt.

I dont care what 'back door' deals he makes on anything if its in MY or the USAs best interests. If he benefits too...not a problem with me. If Ive got more money in my pocket and everyone is safe and making more money too, and saving money, I could care less. Under Obuma, there were only many deals made that were BAD for me and the USA. I dont know if Obuma or Hillary has read the entire Constitution either, but I do know they disregard or ignore any of it they want to advance their own agendas.

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2016 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

Upset? Hardly. It is fun to watch the trumpies defend trump so blindly. They are starting to realize he is not going to put hillary away, build a wall or drain the swamp.

Look... you know I like you, but I have to call it how I see it.

The person trolling the thread is you.

But that said... you're kind of like Juan Williams on The Five. Without you, everyone else would just be agreeing with each other... and we see how that kind of mentality worked out for Clinton's campaign staff.

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2016 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am talking about trump.... you and your friends would rather attack me than talk about trump. But hey, you see it your way.

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Look... you know I like you, but I have to call it how I see it.

The person trolling the thread is you.

But that said... you're kind of like Juan Williams on The Five. Without you, everyone else would just be agreeing with each other... and we see how that kind of mentality worked out for Clinton's campaign staff.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-11-2016 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am talking about trump....

Again, I for one am very happy that even before becoming President of the United States of America, he is working hard to acquire goals.

For reference: What has any other party done since the election? What good has been accomplished?
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2016 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Theyre currently running around the barnyard like the proverbial chicken with its head cut off. Head crook is out, all her minions are leaderless. Clinton dont need to be in jail, shes now totally irrelevant to anyone. In jail, taxpayers would just have to feed her.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2016 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Again, I for one am very happy that even before becoming President of the United States of America, he is working hard to acquire goals.

For reference: What has any other party done since the election? What good has been accomplished?

the only thing he is working for is increasing his and his family's wealth.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-11-2016 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

the only thing he is working for is increasing his and his family's wealth.

And? He still seems pretty damn committed.

I am happier now about the direction we are headed in than even when I cast my vote.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2016 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still waiting on corroboration of jaski's assertation.....
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2016 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I'm still waiting on corroboration of jaski's assertation.....

He is making up Articles. But again you don't care about what trump knows, only what he says he knows.. Be sure to wash down the popcorn with tang...

https://www.google.com/amp/...ion-gaffe/index.html

And again... he is wrong about what he says is in the Constitution
http://www.politicususa.com...rong-meet-press.html

[This message has been edited by jaskispyder (edited 12-11-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2016 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To give you credit, the links are better than the WaPo link.

You asserted that Mr. Trump had never read the Constitution.
These links don't prove that.

Edit to add......quote 'Do you want a president who never read the US Constitution?' end quote

This is the topic that you are avoiding. Prove your assertation, or STFU.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 12-11-2016).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-11-2016 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This just in! Trump uses too many vowels!

In other news, have you seen Hillary's speech from Friday. Her first since losing. I must say, she is not looking too well. I hope that she can find peace.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2016 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am talking about trump.... you and your friends would rather attack me than talk about trump. But hey, you see it your way.

You were talking about Mr. Trump?

Strange... You seem to be talking about Trump supporters, and people that are on PFF, not Mr. Trump.

I guess I am just "reading" you wrong.

Brad
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2016 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:
only thing I am bitter about is that the only ones who run for office are just out for themselves, none care about helping the country, just themselves.

Which office did you run for ? You know, to help the country.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2016 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
Which office did you run for ? You know, to help the country.

Drug Czar but sadly I didn't get elected or Trump didn't pick me But like a good American I did not ask for a recount.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 12-12-2016).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2017 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heh, y'all are slacking, I guess I did too.

Trump late last week announced that Sprint is bringing back 5,000 jobs which were overseas. In addition, WebOne is creating at least a thousand more.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2017 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Heh, y'all are slacking, I guess I did too.

Trump late last week announced that Sprint is bringing back 5,000 jobs which were overseas. In addition, WebOne is creating at least a thousand more.

Very true. I read over this and figured even giving out gold bullion to the libtards would not be enough.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2017 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ford CEO says its tossing the plan to move small car production to Mexico. He said in a press interview Trumps plan to put a large import tax on those vehicles if brought into the US weighed in the decision. Ford instead will put $700 million into Michigan Ford plants and hires.

http://www.nytimes.com/2017...tors-trump.html?_r=0

Now hes going after GM.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 01-03-2017).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2017 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, still not one comment from a single one of the haters...I guess when youve been owned, you shut up...

And hes not even sworn in yet...
jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2017 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

And hes not even sworn in yet...

Leadership gets things done...

But I will say this, it doesn't hurt to have party control of the entire government. It just makes his promises appear more likely to happen. L

[This message has been edited by jmclemore (edited 01-04-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2017 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Possibly dont even have to pass them, just the threat of doing it seems to be working.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2017 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Possibly dont even have to pass them, just the threat of doing it seems to be working.

I the Obama Family defense, it is difficult to achieve when always on vacation. He got a lot done while at work.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2017 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
True. The US would be a lot better off if Obuma just stayed somewhere like Thule on vacation the whole term. It would have cost less money for taxpayers, lol.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock