Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Seven Dead, Two Wounded After Apparently Random Shootin (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Seven Dead, Two Wounded After Apparently Random Shootin by Threedog
Started on: 02-21-2016 05:52 AM
Replies: 43 (601 views)
Last post by: jaskispyder on 02-23-2016 06:18 PM
Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 05:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.nbcnews.com/news...ngs-michigan-n522946

Suspect is in custody, 45-year-old white male.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing like this is ever truly random. Whether it makes sense to anyone else, the shooter had a plan in his mind. As demented as would be to the rest of us, it may have been clear to him. I still think that, the more we try to sweep mental illness under the rug because it makes people feel uncomfortable, the more of these kinds of things will happen. But by all means, keep blaming whatever weapon they chose instead of the person who wields it.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

Fats

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm just East of there for the weekend... Already people calling for more gun laws up here.....

People are ****ing stupid.

Brad
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:
But by all means, keep blaming whatever weapon they chose instead of the person who wields it.

Most assuredly, just imagine if this guy had gotten hold of a few pressure cookers placed appropriately in a mall, school or church. Pressure cooker sales need to be regulated!!!!!

Let's not even think about what one could do with a few gallons of diesel and fertilizer.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:
I still think that, the more we try to sweep mental illness under the rug because it makes people feel uncomfortable, the more of these kinds of things will happen. But by all means, keep blaming whatever weapon they chose instead of the person who wields it.

Food for thought: Gun laws are part of the reason people will not ask for help. They are concerned that they will loose the right to own a gun for life, if they are labeled as having a mental illness.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been on PFF long enough to have learned for a certainty that White people don't commit gun crimes unless they're "mentally ill."

It's only the "coloreds" that are hard-wired to do such things....and be completely sane. I mean....Chicago...Baltimore, etc.

Right, guys?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post02-21-2016 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

..."coloreds"

All my life my brain has read that word as "color-reds".
The only reason I know it as the other is that's what I've been told.
But my brain has never stopped seeing it as color-reds.

P.S. did you get my email?

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He must have shot up the Cracker Barrel so they couldn't call it a hate crime.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Formula88

53788 posts
Member since Jan 2001

I've been on PFF long enough to have learned for a certainty that White people don't commit gun crimes unless they're "mentally ill."

It's only the "coloreds" that are hard-wired to do such things....and be completely sane. I mean....Chicago...Baltimore, etc.

Right, guys?

You may be on to something here. It certainly explains a lot if there's so much "mental illness" concentrated in these urban areas. We shouldn't be looking at it as high crime areas, we should recognize they're high insanity areas. Instead of gang task forces and jobs programs, they need to start massive distribution of Thorazine. Since we know crazy people are a danger to themselves and others, involuntary confinement and treatment may be the only way to make the 'hood safe again.

If it saves just one life, it's worth it.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

You may be on to something here. It certainly explains a lot if there's so much "mental illness" concentrated in these urban areas. .

Here's a novel concept.

Perhaps there's more mental illness in highly-concentrated urban areas because there are more PEOPLE there.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Right, guys?

If this is true, then you should have been on PFF to know mental illness is not an excuse, it is simply a legal loophole. NO MATTER THE COLOR, and it is NOT the gun's fault, it is operator error.
PFF
System Bot
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

P.S. did you get my email?

Yes, I did....and it'll take me WEEKS to watch them.

What ARE those stalking laws again. LOL!!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-21-2016 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, I did....and it'll take me WEEKS to watch them.

What ARE those stalking laws again. LOL!!

Lol!
And that was only 1974!

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 02-21-2016).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here's a novel concept.

Perhaps there's more mental illness in highly-concentrated urban areas because there are more PEOPLE there.

If the per capita mental illness and crime rates are both the same as other areas, your theory may have some merit.
However, the violent crime rates are not equal on a per capita basis.

So if the mental illness is because there are more PEOPLE there, it wouldn't be mental illness accounting for the higher per capita crime rates.

Math sure can screw up a narrative.
Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If the per capita mental illness and crime rates are both the same as other areas, your theory may have some merit.
However, the violent crime rates are not equal on a per capita basis.

So if the mental illness is because there are more PEOPLE there, it wouldn't be mental illness accounting for the higher per capita crime rates.

Math sure can screw up a narrative.

Maybe it has something to do with the lead in their water.. /s
In all serioisness, mental illnesses and violent crime are higher in urban areas because of crippling poverty.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm betting it was road rage. Something probably happened earlier, then he decided to take it out on others. I wonder if all the victims have something in common, type of car, not using their turn signal, Trump bumper sticker. How did he choose them?

Edit: It looks like each shooting took place in a parking lot and each was a group with parent and child. Maybe trouble in his own family?

http://ktla.com/2016/02/21/...custody-authorities/

Kalamazoo County prosecutor Jeff Getting said the first shooting took place around 6 p.m., when a woman was shot four times in an apartment complex parking lot. Getting said the woman -- who was with her three children -- is in serious condition, but expected to survive.

Then, four hours later, two men -- an 18-year-old and an older male -- were shot and killed at a Kia dealership. Hadley said the pair were there looking at a vehicle. Getting, who would not identify any of the victims, would not confirm reports that it was a father and son.

Ten minutes after that, at around 10:10, police say Dalton fired on two vehicles in the parking lot of a Cracker Barrel restaurant, killing four adult women and "gravely" injuring a 14-year-old girl. Getting said authorities initially thought the teen was dead. "Call it a miracle," he said. "But she's alive now."

The prosecutor said the Cracker Barrel victims were together in a single group.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-21-2016).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Evidently one of our members on here had one of his friends killed in that shooting.

Originally posted by batousai666:

as long as I don't get shot......DAMN!!!
dude out of nowhere killed a friend of mine and his son.just found out this morn. wow

From the end of this thread:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/096438.html
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here's a novel concept.

This is a chicken or the egg scenario

Demographic statistics.
Vs Racial statistics.

carnut122

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Right, guys?

You left out virtually all of the school shootings.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Right, guys?

And you finally get it.... Every day thats on the news. Whites do it, and its found they have had or have mental problems. Blacks (coloreds?) on the other hand just use guns because they can in whatever situation their in. From shooting friends and girl friend because they looked at them funny on up to I want what you have so Im taking it.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

Maybe it has something to do with the lead in their water.. /s

Personally, I'm thinking it has more to do with the lead flying through the air.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

PFF
System Bot
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

And you finally get it.... Every day thats on the news. Whites do it, and its found they have had or have mental problems. Blacks (coloreds?) on the other hand just use guns because they can in whatever situation their in. From shooting friends and girl friend because they looked at them funny on up to I want what you have so Im taking it.

Ah, Roger. I was wondering what was taking you so long......

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 02-21-2016).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Clarice, doesn't this random scattering of sites seem desperately random, like the elaboration of a bad liar?"
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Right, guys?

Well, I don't know about that but, if someone commits a crime, I surely won't feel guilty or bad about sending that person away on a long vacation away from society for a long time regardless of race.
------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 02-21-2016).]

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Odd, no call from the anti-muslim crowd....you know... stopping all the white male Uber drivers from entering this country....
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A scary , near tragic results of the shooting:
(14 yr old girl shot and thought was dead)

The girl was initially reported dead. But more than an hour later, as doctors were preparing to harvest her organs, she squeezed her mom's hand, Michigan State Police Lt. Dale Hinz told NBC News. She was then able to respond to questions by squeezing her mom's hand several more times, and was rushed into surgery.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Right, guys?

Anyone who commits gun crimes is mentally ill, anyone. I just read that this guy was an Uber driver and may have picked up a couple of fares just before he did this, SOOOO maybe one of his last Fares sent him off, over the edge. Maybe he was even attacked by one of his last fares. We don't know what set him off, and probably never will because the government wants all of our guns so that we are at the mercy of people who have never followed the laws. What makes them think taking everyone's gun away who can legally buy a gun is going to make any of us any safer?

Jason Dalton, the man arrested in connection with the Kalamazoo rampage that left six people dead, is a former insurance adjuster who had been working as a driver for Uber's ride-hailing service. Authorities were investigating unconfirmed reports he may have picked up passengers in the hours before and after the rampage on Saturday.

If Dalton had no criminal record, it's not clear that Uber would have had any reason to keep him from driving. Uber, meanwhile, instituted a policy last year that prohibits driver and passengers from possessing firearms. Anyone found to be in violation of the policy may be prohibited from using or driving for the service.

http://abcnews.go.com/Busin...driver-uber-37108475

I guess I will never be using this BS service if I can't carry my gun in their cars, who says the driver isn't going to attack the passenger?

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 02-22-2016).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I understood the news, he even picked up fares BETWEEN the different shootings, and drove them to their desired destinations as if nothing else had happened..

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 02-22-2016).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

[QUOTE]The girl was initially reported dead. But more than an hour later, as doctors were preparing to harvest her organs, she squeezed her mom's hand, Michigan State Police Lt. Dale Hinz told NBC News. She was then able to respond to questions by squeezing her mom's hand several more times, and was rushed into surgery.
[/QUOTE]

That's why I took the organ donor off my drivers license as soon as I got my motorcycle license, hospitals are to quick to harvest your organs.

Steve
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

That's why I took the organ donor off my drivers license as soon as I got my motorcycle license, hospitals are to quick to harvest your organs.

Steve

As an live organ donor... that is complete BS. False statements like yours only perpetuates the myth, which makes organs even more difficult to obtain. You are lucky, you don't need one, but many others do... including many children.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

As an live organ donor... that is complete BS. False statements like yours only perpetuates the myth, which makes organs even more difficult to obtain. You are lucky, you don't need one, but many others do... including many children.

Ok, then explain this,

Originally posted by maryjane:

[QUOTE]The girl was initially reported dead. But more than an hour later, as doctors were preparing to harvest her organs, she squeezed her mom's hand, Michigan State Police Lt. Dale Hinz told NBC News. She was then able to respond to questions by squeezing her mom's hand several more times, and was rushed into surgery.
[/QUOTE]

So they didn't even treat her for an hour until they were starting to harvest her organs. How the fk could that happen?

Melanie and her mother both worked in ERs it happens all the time, just like some ambulance driver try to steer you to one hospital because they get a kick back from them. I have seen that with my own eyes and ears as my dad laid on the
floor for 20 mins waiting for me to get there and tell them every hospital in the city of Worcester, and let me tell you I rattled off about a dozen better hospitals than Worcester city hospital where he died of a heart attack because the doctors didn't even figure out he was having one, I knew it, the EMTs knew it, why didn't they tell the doctors at the hospital know that, or did they.

The doctors are the worst in the city and everyone who goes there can tell you that.

But don't let the truth get in the way of your opinion.

Just like Frankenstein Memorial here in town, you don't think it got that name from their fine work do you, all the locals know that unless you have cut off your arm don't go there. Because they won't do anything but life flight you to Portland, if you live long enough !

Edit to add being a live voluntary organ doner is a completely voluntary thing, good for you, but you are still alive, got that organ doner on your license?

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 02-22-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am an organ donor and you are wrong..... you want to blame organ donation for errors, complicated procedures, stupidity and bad health professionals. If you think the hospital is doing something wrong, then report it.

You know little of what happened to this girl, in this case (HIPPA). You make assumptions because you are prejudiced against an approved procedure. Whatever. People die everyday because of thinking like yours. Sad.

In 2014, 4,761 patients died while waiting for a kidney transplant. Another, 3,668 people became too sick to receive a kidney transplant.1

So they didn't even treat her for an hour until they were starting to harvest her organs. How the fk could that happen?

Melanie and her mother both worked in ERs it happens all the time, just like some ambulance driver try to steer you to one hospital because they get a kick back from them. I have seen that with my own eyes and ears as my dad laid on the
floor for 20 mins waiting for me to get there and tell them every hospital in the city of Worcester, and let me tell you I rattled off about a dozen better hospitals than Worcester city hospital where he died of a heart attack because the doctors didn't even figure out he was having one, I knew it, the EMTs knew it, why didn't they tell the doctors at the hospital know that, or did they.

The doctors are the worst in the city and everyone who goes there can tell you that.

But don't let the truth get in the way of your opinion.

Just like Frankenstein Memorial here in town, you don't think it got that name from their fine work do you, all the locals know that unless you have cut off your arm don't go there. Because they won't do anything but life flight you to Portland, if you live long enough !

Edit to add being a live voluntary organ doner is a completely voluntary thing, good for you, but you are still alive, got that organ doner on your license?

Steve

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am an organ donor and you are wrong.....

So you're speaking from first hand experience? Well done.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-22-2016 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you're speaking from first hand experience? Well done.

Woa, woa, don't rush him....he aint dead yet!
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am an organ donor and you are wrong..... you want to blame organ donation for errors, complicated procedures, stupidity and bad health professionals. If you think the hospital is doing something wrong, then report it.

You know little of what happened to this girl, in this case (HIPPA). You make assumptions because you are prejudiced against an approved procedure. Whatever. People die everyday because of thinking like yours. Sad.

In 2014, 4,761 patients died while waiting for a kidney transplant. Another, 3,668 people became too sick to receive a kidney transplant.1

Yup, lots of people say "I don't care what they do with me when I'm dead" but somehow never sign an organ donor card. Scared of doctors not working as hard to save their life, please...sounds like a Monty Python skit.

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Woa, woa, don't rush him....he aint dead yet!

I am sure some would be celebrating.

Yes, I have donated a kidney. I saved a life.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you donated 13 kidneys in one day all by yourself. That's a joke because you are making a donated organ while you are alive as the same thing as donating an organ after you are dead, there is a big difference, now isn't there. Melanie has a godmother who was in a comma for 4 years, the doctors recommended pulling the plug on her. Low and behold she woke up one day, had to do a lot of rehab after waking but she is still alive.

My dad at the time of his death had GMs Blue cross and blue shield master medical, he could have gone to any hospital and I asked them to take him to any other hospital, but they said it was to far, he would never make it, well he didn't make it there ether as he laid on a gurney for the time it took me to drive my niece back to my place so Melanie could watch her while I drove back to the hospital. He laid on that gurney for 20 min before they did anything, then they sent him to a room where he was left there to die. No EKG hooked up to him at any time.

Now it is even worse, they now no longer have a staff of doctors on hand at the ER, they have what's called a Hospitalist . Look that one up. Our little hospital has one on hand all night long, one fkn doctor all night long. Even on the weekend, remember I live close to many recreational areas, Sugarloaf ski resort and this is where they all come. So every weekend when people are out partying and doing dangerous fun activity's.

Our medical system is a for profit system, now does what I said make more sense?

How about the fact that I was diagnosed by my GP as gallbladder problem, back up by a scan that showed sludge yet they had to do Just one more test to be sure it was something else, after that test the surgeon said it was a hiatal hernia over 7 CM in size. Yet when I went to another surgeon a lot close, our hospitals surgeon wanted me to drive the 2 hours to Portland.

Yet the next surgeon had me take a CAT scan and found no evidence of a hernia at all. she did see the sludge in my gallbladder though.

It is all about the money and organ transplant cost big money. $1/4 mill for a heart transplant for example. Hey maybe they can flush out my gallbladder of all the sludge and give it to someone else?

What do you call a medical student who graduated with a D+ score?
Doctor.

Steve
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, your experience at the local hospital speaks for all hospital. Get real.

I donated one kidney.... what did you do, besides sit on your azz and and tell us how the system is rigged... be bitter somewhere else.

So you donated 13 kidneys in one day all by yourself. That's a joke because you are making a donated organ while you are alive as the same thing as donating an organ after you are dead, there is a big difference, now isn't there. Melanie has a godmother who was in a comma for 4 years, the doctors recommended pulling the plug on her. Low and behold she woke up one day, had to do a lot of rehab after waking but she is still alive.

My dad at the time of his death had GMs Blue cross and blue shield master medical, he could have gone to any hospital and I asked them to take him to any other hospital, but they said it was to far, he would never make it, well he didn't make it there ether as he laid on a gurney for the time it took me to drive my niece back to my place so Melanie could watch her while I drove back to the hospital. He laid on that gurney for 20 min before they did anything, then they sent him to a room where he was left there to die. No EKG hooked up to him at any time.

Now it is even worse, they now no longer have a staff of doctors on hand at the ER, they have what's called a Hospitalist . Look that one up. Our little hospital has one on hand all night long, one fkn doctor all night long. Even on the weekend, remember I live close to many recreational areas, Sugarloaf ski resort and this is where they all come. So every weekend when people are out partying and doing dangerous fun activity's.

Our medical system is a for profit system, now does what I said make more sense?

How about the fact that I was diagnosed by my GP as gallbladder problem, back up by a scan that showed sludge yet they had to do Just one more test to be sure it was something else, after that test the surgeon said it was a hiatal hernia over 7 CM in size. Yet when I went to another surgeon a lot close, our hospitals surgeon wanted me to drive the 2 hours to Portland.

Yet the next surgeon had me take a CAT scan and found no evidence of a hernia at all. she did see the sludge in my gallbladder though.

It is all about the money and organ transplant cost big money. $1/4 mill for a heart transplant for example. Hey maybe they can flush out my gallbladder of all the sludge and give it to someone else?

What do you call a medical student who graduated with a D+ score?
Doctor.

Steve

Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Innocent people get shot by people driving and riding in cars all the time in big cities around our nation, but it rarely makes national news.

So why is this story receiving so much press? Is it because a white guy did the shooting and the left is using it to demand rights be stripped away from law-abiding gun owners? I bet you if he was a minority and this occurred in Baltimore or Chicago, it would barely receive a whimper in local papers - let alone TV stations or the national press.

I bet more than 9 people got shot and more than 7 were killed in Chicago this past weekend. But I don't see those stories plastered all over mass media.

Seems to me a terrible crime such as this only matters if white people are involved. Why does nobody care about minorities that are being senselessly murdered by other minorities EVERY DAY in this country?

Is it because the gun control and other leftist agendas don't get advanced in those cases because guns are already illegal to possess in those cities? And there's nothing to be gained by the leftists and gun control crowd by pointing out how their dream policies that are already enacted in our biggest cities are a complete failure?

Talk about racism. Not caring about what happens to a life based on the fact their race can't help you advance your agenda is probably the highest form. How disgusting.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hardly. If the shooter were black, Hispanic, "Muzzie", whatever... it's always been national headline news when just one person goes off on a day-long shooting spree like this one.

At least it has been, up until yesterday. I can't say how it looks tomorrow, or by the end of the year.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-22-2016).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock