BLACK DYNAMITE.....Reborn! by batousai666
Started on: 02-20-2016 09:51 AM
Replies: 20 (695 views)
Last post by: LEEEZARD on 02-24-2016 04:11 AM
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2016 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we have the technology.....we have built it stronger.....faster!! GETYOUSUM approved!!
they say its over 400 HP but the dyno only knows for sure....so after a little "zero" mile break in period....we shall see

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-20-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2016 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in seeing the numbers.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2016 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought you disappeared! What did you do to it? Were you out driving it around yesterday because I thought I heard something loud zooming around.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
01 BMW 525i: daily driver

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2016 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

I thought you disappeared! What did you do to it? Were you out driving it around yesterday because I thought I heard something loud zooming around.

yup.....had to giver er the beans, its been awhile since I got my stomp on! with this weather it seems almost, GodSent!!
seeing as this was 2 days ago....you know

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

Interested in seeing the numbers.

me...... as well. hope I aint getting jockeyed again!!
I got some videos and it sounds sweet!! trying to get them loaded now

*EDIT* Video maybe??

https://mysp.ac/3Ilzg

Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2016 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was the engine dyno'd prior to being installed?

If so, what were the numbers?
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2016 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

Was the engine dyno'd prior to being installed?

If so, what were the numbers?

Yeah.....no it was not. we got a place here in town I will hit when the weather clears for Spring.
April or so maybe sooner if the GroundHog gets his way

https://myspace.com/3658201...inale-.mp4/109895839

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice to see you back in action on Kzoo streets.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Nice to see you back in action on Kzoo streets.

as long as I don't get shot......DAMN!!!
dude out of nowhere killed a friend of mine and his son.just found out this morn. wow

well......yeah, about that. 3rd gear is whinning out just like the day AFTER I bought it....
minding my own business and this Mazda3Speed....comes up and I seen it....so thump!! stood on it.
he had a super monster turbo under there cuz I aint got mufflers and I could hear it like a Jet next to me
if I had a 3rd I'd a walked him oh well, now I need options for a proper trans set up.
the Beefed up 3 speed tops out waaay to fast for me......better start digging...in the archives

ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE APPREACIATED

I see it looks like the 4t65E-HD?? just like the 3800 in the Mera.....maybe I can bundle 2 and save.
Mera X will need one soo .

cant wait to have a choice...

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-21-2016).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan I posted about your friend in the O/T. They have a discussion about the shooting. You may want to chime in. Sorry for your loss
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...115490.html#lastpost
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

https://mysp.ac/3Ilzg

https://myspace.com/3658201...inale-.mp4/109895839

Page Not Found x2

Not sure what it was we were supposed to be seeing?
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Page Not Found x2

Not sure what it was we were supposed to be seeing?

they play for me........not sure what to do....
My Movie There& Back Finale'.mp4 https://myspace.com/3658201...inale-.mp4/109895839

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-21-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

they play for me........not sure what to do....

That's probably because you're signed into MySpace, and most of the rest of us aren't.

So far we're 3 for 3... no go.

IMO the easiest way to showcase/distribute video is through YouTube.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 02-22-2016).]

LEEEZARD

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking good danno...
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

That's probably because you're signed into MySpace, and most of the rest of us aren't.

So far we're 3 for 3... no go.

IMO the easiest way to showcase/distribute video is through YouTube.

so whats wrong with Myspace?? did I miss the memo??

Originally posted by LEEEZARD:

looking good danno...

right on buddy.....thanks. now I just need you to HEAR IT!!! sooooo loud!!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

so whats wrong with Myspace?? did I miss the memo??

To tell the honest truth, I didn't think that MySpace still existed. I thought Facebook killed it off years ago.

The easiest way to share videos bar none is with YouTube. And as you've probably seen here, YouTube videos can also be embedded and play within the posts at PFF.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post02-22-2016 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Presumably your settings on myspace for the video are set so that only you and your friends can see it or something, rather than everyone in the world.

If you change the video privacy settings so that it is public and anyone can see it, then it should fix the problem. You can test visibility by opening a new Private Mode window in Firefox, or using Incognito Mode in Chrome/Chromium. I don't know what other browsers might call it.

Or as suggested, you can post it another place that's more amicable, but if you're getting confused with privacy settings on MySpace, then it'll probably happen elsewhere too.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Presumably your settings on myspace for the video are set so that only you and your friends can see it or something, rather than everyone in the world.

If you change the video privacy settings so that it is public and anyone can see it, then it should fix the problem. You can test visibility by opening a new Private Mode window in Firefox, or using Incognito Mode in Chrome/Chromium. I don't know what other browsers might call it.

Or as suggested, you can post it another place that's more amicable, but if you're getting confused with privacy settings on MySpace, then it'll probably happen elsewhere too.

gee thanks....but is says "Public"
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2016 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i thought black dynamite was a notchie?
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2016 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LEEEZARD:

i thought black dynamite was a notchie?

you'd be right if that car was not just a shell.....the O.G. B.D. was a great car till the fire hydrant incident

technically.....this being an '86 and waaay more powerful....I should call it...."Big Daddy Dynamite" cuz its older
I was going to fix it....but the guy was pointing out the repairs in front and we had rust issues....and that's when I decided to rip the eng/trans brakes and shocks off that "Notchie" to have them installed on the Mera X

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-23-2016).]

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post02-23-2016 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

gee thanks....but is says "Public"

That setting is for your profile. And your profile does appear to be public, as do several previous videos you've uploaded: https://myspace.com/365820184/videos

However, I was suggesting that the setting for the specific video you've linked multiple times in this thread, is not public. It does not appear in the list of videos for your profile, as linked above.
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2016 04:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sweet... awesome to see a nice powerplant in merax. carry on...

you'd be right if that car was not just a shell.....the O.G. B.D. was a great car till the fire hydrant incident

technically.....this being an '86 and waaay more powerful....I should call it...."Big Daddy Dynamite" cuz its older
I was going to fix it....but the guy was pointing out the repairs in front and we had rust issues....and that's when I decided to rip the eng/trans brakes and shocks off that "Notchie" to have them installed on the Mera X

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock