Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Pennock's I need your help with my other hobby (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pennock's I need your help with my other hobby by Curlrup
Started on: 11-17-2014 07:36 AM
Replies: 126 (1362 views)
Last post by: TheDigitalAlchemist on 12-08-2014 11:27 PM
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

How do I do it ?
I log on to facebook dot com and my wife's profile pops up. I can't hyperlink to a new account, even by going to the home page.

Log out from her page, upper righthand corner arrow pointing down opens a new drop down list, and a new page will come up, if you don't already have a page, if you do you can just sign in from there.

Steve
IP: Logged
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:
Log out from her page, upper righthand corner arrow pointing down opens a new drop down list,

Thanks Steve.
I failed step one of the registration process. Even though I had to enter my e-mail address to join, step one was to re enter it so they could hook me up with "friends", .
So I did. I get this message ...

We can't import contacts from this address yet.

Duhh ... I do not have an address book set up. I don't want one.
FaceSpace will not let me proceed.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 11-20-2014).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35951 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Sorry Brad. I ain't gonna do it.

Curlrup

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow! Cliff joined Facespace!!! Thank you for taking such extreme lengths to help a brother out!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I am in. I should be able to give you two votes from me, and one more from my wife.

Now, in return, I need some "likes". I am now known as Clinton Smitz. They required a real name and struck down Dumb Azz. Really.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35951 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Vote successful. Just in time for one more.

Now, how do I cancel my FaceSpace account, ?

By the way, I am being legit too. The votes on my wife's account ? She approved them.
She told me to tell you "good luck".
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Vote successful. Just in time for one more.

Now, how do I cancel my FaceSpace account, ?

By the way, I am being legit too. The votes on my wife's account ? She approved them.
She told me to tell you "good luck".

Thank you! Also tell your wife thank you!
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curlrup

2590 posts
Member since Apr 2007
I have been up alllllll day! Thanks guys! Remember to vote when your 24 hours are up. Tomorrow is D-Day!
Nazareth

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NazarethSend a Private Message to NazarethEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Broke the tie... Put you up by 1 vote
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nazareth:

Broke the tie... Put you up by 1 vote

Thank you sir! I actually met my opponent today in a Facebook group we both posted in. Turns out he is a huge space program fan as well. Nice guy very cordial. However, WE WILL CRUSH HIM..... sorry competitive side of me coming out.

Thank you for your help!!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Curlrup:
Thank you!

Don't thank me yet. If you lose by three votes it will be my fault. I could have got on SpaceFace four days ago, .
PFF
System Bot
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am down by a lot this morning....Barn Owl guy always surges at night. I need shares and votes to pull this off. Keep voting! Thank guys!!!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When does the contest end? If It's 12 am on Saturday, and he surges ahead every day after 12am, you will be ahead at the end (know what I mean? )

I hafta vote around 7pm daily.
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know what you mean. Ends at 11:50 pm ct. I'm only down by 2!
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
755 Votes after I voted good luck !

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got you up to 780 and also asked my Facebook friends to vote as well. Hopefully we'll give you that last minute push. Good Luck!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know what you mean. Ends at 11:50 pm ct. I'm only down by 2!

Would be nice to get an extra 20 votes in there, I'll see what I can do...
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I managed to get my fifth and last vote in. Felt good to make the effort even if it's not successful.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Barn Owl guy always surges at night.

You are surprised ?
Barn Owls, up at night, saying "who, who, who". "Who will vote for me"
Good luck.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woa, went from 789 to 796!

I sent an email head-s up to a few Sci-fi and other folks...hope they are able to help you out!

edit: yay, two more votes from guys at work.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 11-21-2014).]

Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Up by 26! Thanks for the help! We need to keep drumming up votes and sharing cause that barn owl guy is full of surprises. Thank you soooooo much!
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One more vote from a friend of mine...

And I'll add another around 7 pm...

Good luck
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

One more vote from a friend of mine...

And I'll add another around 7 pm...

Good luck

If only I had a friend!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

If only I had a friend!

Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

^^^^heheheh^^^ Thanks guys! I am up by 18 bout man that owl guy just keeps right on my tail. This is going to be close. Vote and share. That is all I can say is vote and share. Sharing on Facebook gets new people in the mix. I will need everything I can muster. That guy has huge support from his peeps. We have been battling alllllll week with him.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yay another old friend just voted for ya.

I wish you had a buncha prop folks jump in and vote...
Nazareth

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NazarethSend a Private Message to NazarethEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
24 votes ahead now... best of luck
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OooooooooOOooooopooo this is exciting!!!!
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HAGO!
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OooooooooOOooooopooo this is exciting!!!!

I know! Up by 21.....keep sharing and voting! Thanks guys.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, my last vote has been cast. Good luck!
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheDigitalAlchemist

12459 posts
Member since Jan 2012
*bump* GAhhh, it's sooo close!
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

*bump* GAhhh, it's sooo close!

Oy Vey....I can't watch. I need more votes....Anyone???
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just logged in with the 3 or so accounts I could and voted.

I've also been sharing on my facebook wall asking everybody to please vote for R2 if they can.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 11-22-2014).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I posted a thread in GFC (sorry Cliff) And got a few more for ya.

Good luck, man, I hope you win.

Hafta get some shut-eye.

Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just remember all, if you have access to multiple accounts, you can log on to them and vote from them also. I ran through all the accounts for our son and daughters plus a couple of "mule" accounts my wife uses to send her stuff for games she plays. She used to have like 15 plus "mule" accounts but she's forgotten the e-mails for them because she hasn't used them in so long. I only knew 2 of them because they were set up under other e-mails of mine that I use.

If I was any kind of active member of another forum I'd ask for votes there but the only other forum I go to is for corn snakes and it's not very active .

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 11-22-2014).]

Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you ! You guys rock!!! This is sooooo close!
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife is logging through the mule accounts she can remember and voting. She also shared on her wall asking peeps to vote for you to. Hopefully we can help fend off barn owl guy until the contest is over.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got two more in there for ya. Good luck...
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tie?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock