Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Pennock's I need your help with my other hobby (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pennock's I need your help with my other hobby by Curlrup
Started on: 11-17-2014 07:36 AM
Replies: 126 (1362 views)
Last post by: TheDigitalAlchemist on 12-08-2014 11:27 PM
Fats

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Curlrup:

Awww thanks man. If you want I will be your friend.

HE GETS NO FRIENDS!!!

:p

Brad
IP: Logged
Curlrup

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok ok....
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curlrup

2590 posts
Member since Apr 2007
I am up by 10 votes. Somehow the guy in second place always catches up overnight. Crazy. Thanks for voting folks! I appreciate it.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A vote of my wife's just went through ... said the pop up on you vote here link. I see no confirmation on my wife's FaceBook page, nor do I see a new vote total for you.
Vote every 24 hours, or after midnight every twenty four hours ?

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 11-18-2014).]

Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 05:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

A vote of my wife's just went through ... said the pop up on you vote here link. I see no confirmation on my wife's FaceBook page, nor do I see a new vote total for you.
Vote every 24 hours, or after midnight every twenty four hours ?

Should be every 24 hours. Some others have had an issue here and there. Hmmm..well it is what it is right now. Thank you cliff for your continued support.

Well as of this morning the second place guy is up by 16. He always pulls ahead over night. it is crazy. Remember to vote and share! Thanks guys!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Voted at 10:44 PM and just now. Vote successful. You are up to 425.

I don't have a link to his vote total.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Awww thanks man. If you want I will be your friend.

Yay! Can you bring R2 to our playdate?

Hafta wait till this afternoon to vote again. I'll get a pop up reminder in Outlook.

Nice DROID, man! My son sends you a :thunbs up:

Good luck
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Yay! Can you bring R2 to our playdate?

Hafta wait till this afternoon to vote again. I'll get a pop up reminder in Outlook.

Nice DROID, man! My son sends you a :thunbs up:

Good luck

thanks! Well if i Imaever in Long Island with him sure. I bet I could find a more local R2 guy who might doa play date..or birthday party.

Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curlrup

2590 posts
Member since Apr 2007
Vote vote vote...
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curlrup

2590 posts
Member since Apr 2007
Still down.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the other guy is winning because he's actually offering to sell those, whereas you can only show up to certain events. Plus, as far as random voters go, you just take this to events and grouch at kids. You don't go into any detail at all.
PFF
System Bot
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my third vote in. Have you managed to post on any star wars forums yet? Great guys here but I would think more votes there.
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

I think the other guy is winning because he's actually offering to sell those, whereas you can only show up to certain events. Plus, as far as random voters go, you just take this to events and grouch at kids. You don't go into any detail at all.

Good points. I was trying to keep it short and sweet. After I realized I should have sold it more.
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curlrup

2590 posts
Member since Apr 2007

Originally posted by dratts:

Got my third vote in. Have you managed to post on any star wars forums yet? Great guys here but I would think more votes there.

I looked into it and a lot forums have no spamming/vote for me threads in the posting rules. I posted on a Transformers site yesterday without looking and got seriously repremanded.

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I looked into it and a lot forums have no spamming/vote for me threads in the posting rules. I posted on a Transformers site yesterday without looking and got seriously repremanded.

You should have pulled rank on them. You DARE repremand a PRIME?!?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
456 Votes after I voted again today !

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done.
FIEROPHREK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just voted 459 now! R2 is awesome!!!!!

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:

Just voted 459 now! R2 is awesome!!!!!

Thank you!!!
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curlrup

2590 posts
Member since Apr 2007
only down by 10!
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curlrup

2590 posts
Member since Apr 2007
Tied...this second......whew this is tough.
PFF
System Bot
sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just saw this clip this morning. Perfect for your R2D2 and I think the owners may want to sell him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q6utsksoFY
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Voted.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Logged in on my daughters FB and had my wife vote on hers to. So that's 3 more for you today .
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Logged in on my daughters FB and had my wife vote on hers to. So that's 3 more for you today .

Thanks man! I am now up by 7! After trailing all day I am up!
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curlrup

2590 posts
Member since Apr 2007

Originally posted by sspeedstreet:

Just saw this clip this morning. Perfect for your R2D2 and I think the owners may want to sell him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q6utsksoFY

Oh yeah I saw that ! Is it sad that I know the exact name of each of those beeps?
phreakboy4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phreakboy4Send a Private Message to phreakboy4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
502 and 503 done
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just voted again You've got 514 to Barn Owl's 498 (or something very close).
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 06:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its morning and I am down by 6. However that is way better than the 25 I was down yesterday morning. Keep voting guys! Thanks!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My yesterday vote was at 6:53 AM. I just tried and it says my day's total was reached. I will try again at exactly 06:53 AM.
It may come down to what time of the day the contest ends.

What time, do you know ?
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My yesterday vote was at 6:53 AM. I just tried and it says my day's total was reached. I will try again at exactly 06:53 AM.
It may come down to what time of the day the contest ends.

What time, do you know ?

Yes it is 24 hours from the time you voted. So it will work again after 6:53. Contest ends at 11:50 CT

[This message has been edited by Curlrup (edited 11-20-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AM or PM ?
My voting will be done in the morning (working evenings) but it may matter to others.
We wanna make sure we get them last minute votes in, .
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AM or PM ?
My voting will be done in the morning (working evenings) but it may matter to others.
We wanna make sure we get them last minute votes in, .

AM...24 hours from the time you vote.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HAGO!
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sage:

HAGO!

Thanks guys! I am up over 20 votes now!!! Keep voting!
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curlrup

2590 posts
Member since Apr 2007
The guy I have been battling with all week is unreal. He just pulls 20 votes out of no where. I hope he is cheating and I hope they find out and disqualify. Regardless I am playing fair and being legit so if you can vote some more please do so, and share the contest!!

THANK YOU!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Regardless I am playing fair and being legit so if you can vote some more please do so ...

Nice guys finish last.
Damn you. I am going to open my own SpaceBook FaceSpace account.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35951 posts
Member since Jun 2003

I am going to open my own SpaceBook FaceSpace account.

How do I do it ?
I log on to facebook dot com and my wife's profile pops up. I can't hyperlink to a new account, even by going to the home page.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
four votes in. Is tomorrow the last day to vote?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
590 Votes

how ya doing now ?

Steve
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave