Started on: 04-21-2014 12:34 PM
Replies: 223 (2199 views)
Last post by: Red88FF on 05-10-2014 04:08 PM
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

my solution is controlled dose given out by doctors
pure drugs no cuts in known doses
for the true addicted and those who have chronic pain [a big drug war fallout point]
for H and the pills like HC

your stupid war on people [who use drugs] is lost
it cause more problems like gang wars then it ever helped
it fact just like prohibition it made crime very profitable
and that is all the drug war has done
it has not reduced the amounts of drugs or people using
it has jailed far too many for far too long
it is another failed nut-con idea that the right will not drop

speed and crack are an whole other problem
with few real medical uses
but as a medical problem is best left to the doc's to treat
one thing for sure cops can't cure anything
but are very good at making things far worse
as does our current jail/prison system

the answer is not to retry the nut-con drug war harder
but to be real and admit it was a costly and disastrous FAILURE
so lets try something else

I am open to ideas that work at keeping drugs illegal AND keeping the poison off the streets. So if you have any of those kind of ideas, lets hear them. The "war" is not lost, and I will do what I can to keep it going. One of the "failures" is weak punishment for drug dealers and the lack of effort in the drug producing parts of the World. The travisty behind this "war" is that a part of the colture in America is so selfish and short sighted that they dont see the long term affects of drugs, they idont even see the short term affects.
Gangs will not go away if drugs are legalized. So full blast war on drugs is cool with me even if you call me a nut-con what ever LOL LOL

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 04-22-2014).]

IP: Logged
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I say let the addicts have all they want. They will sort it out in a short time.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Stop where we are, cut our losses and dont loose anymoore ground to leagalizing moore drugs.
I never proposed stopping alcohol, it will not happen even if I wanted it to be illegal.
My stand has ALWAYS been not to allow the legalization of moore junk.

I was not just referring to just "drugs" I am interested in other behaviors or activities or ingestible that might meet your criteria that you are using to outlaw "drugs". Especially your criteria.

[This message has been edited by Red88FF (edited 04-22-2014).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am open to ideas that work at keeping drugs illegal AND keeping the poison off the streets. So if you have any of those kind of ideas, lets hear them. The "war" is not lost, and I will do what I can to keep it going. One of the "failures" is weak punishment for drug dealers and the lack of effort in the drug producing parts of the World. The travisty behind this "war" is that a part of the colture in America is so selfish and short sighted that they dont see the long term affects of drugs, they idont even see the short term affects.
Gangs will not go away if drugs are legalized. So full blast war on drugs is cool with me even if you call me a nut-con what ever LOL LOL

gangs will wither and die without money from drugs
how many beer trucks were hijacked recently ?
what will gangs fight over without street drug sales to fuel them ?

drugs and sex and roll&roll is where the rightwing small gov BS breaks down
and their control freak side shows thru clearly in it's full evil form
drugs are medical and social problem WAR NEVER SOLVES SUCH PROBLEMS
BUT IS VERY GOOD AT MAKING THEM WORSE
and is a root cause of coruption
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The "war IS lost! And closed minds will just perpetuate the damage. There is a problem, but you need to be open to other ideas since the "war" has been a disaster for everyone except those employed in the prison industry and those with a law enforcement paycheck.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

I was not just referring to just "drugs" I am interested in other behaviors or activities or ingestible that might meet your criteria that you are using to outlaw "drugs". Especially your criteria.

If it matters to you to know my opinion, give a list. Because as far as I know, I have been just talkng about drugs in this thread?

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

I say let the addicts have all they want. They will sort it out in a short time.

+1 Totally Agree

Alcohol related deaths are in the 10's of thousands a year. Its actually pretty hard to die from alcohol poisoning contrary to popular believe, your body usually makes you throw up or you pass out before it happens. Only major difference is you can shoot up enough in 2 seconds to be dead 4 seconds. If the government was looking for population control and a way to eliminate all the less desirable drug addicts, as well as the weaker willed people, just make it legal and watch out quickly people drop.

Look on the bright side, if the person is dead from an OD they are not going to be a drain on health care.

Same with Gangs and Guns, Round up all the gangs you can find drop them in the center of football stadium. Plan a ton of guns in the center and say have fun. Winners get to leave. Those who choose to drop the gang affiliation also get to leave.

Alcohol and Tobacco are both "poisons" that ruin your body and have no real benefit except to wind down from a long day. Which you can use Pot or other meds to do the same thing.

The only different between Pot and Alcohol is public perception. People say well the government says its bad and its against the law so it must be BAD.

Do you Americans know that a 10 year old can walk into any corner pharmacy and buy Tylenol with Codeine without a prescription. A bottle of 200 is like 12 bucks. However until recently we needed a prescription to get a bottle of Alieve. Yes Naproxin was considered more dangerous that Codeine.

Don't take what your government says at face value, you might just find out you are believing the wrong things for the wrong reasons.

Another good one, in BC Canada its illegal for a gas station or corner store to sell Beer/Wine or Liquor.

I am sorry to the Original Poster, this is way off topic.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics For Sale $4000, Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

gangs will wither and die without money from drugs
how many beer trucks were hijacked recently ?
what will gangs fight over without street drug sales to fuel them ?

drugs and sex and roll&roll is where the rightwing small gov BS breaks down
and their control freak side shows thru clearly in it's full evil form
drugs are medical and social problem WAR NEVER SOLVES SUCH PROBLEMS
BUT IS VERY GOOD AT MAKING THEM WORSE
and is a root cause of coruption

Well Ray, I guess in your mind I want to make things "WORSE" and I am not shamed to admit it. Because I disagree with just about everything you just rambled. Imgine that, no "nut-con" name calling,..your slipping Ray

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 04-23-2014).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am open to ideas that work at keeping drugs illegal AND keeping the poison off the streets. So if you have any of those kind of ideas, lets hear them. The "war" is not lost, and I will do what I can to keep it going.

Carousel.

It is circular. You go in and then it goes around then you come out.

The entrance is neither inviting or intimidating. It is simply functional.
The chair is comfortable,clean and secure.
The arm rests,hand control cover gloves and body head restraints are soft,clean and unmovable once locked.
The view screen is large surrounding and has a wonderfully calming background display.
THe controls are easy to understand and even easer to operate.
The atmosphere is tranquil and non judgemental. Easy colors and nothing sharp.
The medical examination system and identification system are flawless.
The choice of narcotics is nothing but top pharmacy grade in perfect monitored doses according to the medical exam.
The contract is simple,concise and binding.
The communication system is monitored at all times and help is available at any time up until the choice to have the narcotic administered.
The system will give all users a random 1 in 10 chance of administering a painless lethal narcotic.
The system will not allow user that has been administered narcotic out of the chair until they have regained normal consciousness and have been deemed safe for themselves and others.

The system will entertain users with music or pleasing visual stimulation while experiencing effects of narcotics.
The system will eliminate organic matter in chamber that has expired due to contractual obligations to accept the ratio.
The system will rotate for exit upon completion of all users.
The system will do a final medical evaluation upon exit or contain remaining organic matter in tasteful vase for pick up by authorities or family,friends.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

The "war IS lost! And closed minds will just perpetuate the damage. There is a problem, but you need to be open to other ideas since the "war" has been a disaster for everyone except those employed in the prison industry and those with a law enforcement paycheck.

OK, I guess? Good luck stopping the "lost war".
Clearly our pinions differ on this topic, thanks for not degrading to name calling. I admit to being closed minded on legalizing drugs no bone about it I HATE drugs. I will even brag about being closed minded to legalization of drugs

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Carousel.

The arm rests,hand control cover gloves and body head restraints are soft,clean and unmovable once locked.
The view screen is large surrounding and has a wonderfully calming background display.
The choice of narcotics is nothing but top pharmacy grade in perfect monitored doses according to the medical exam.
The communication system is monitored at all times and help is available at any time up until the choice to have the narcotic administered.
The system will give all users a random 1 in 10 chance of administering a painless lethal narcotic.
The system will not allow user that has been administered narcotic out of the chair until they have regained normal consciousness and have been deemed safe for themselves and others.

The system will entertain users with music or pleasing visual stimulation while experiencing effects of narcotics.
The system will eliminate organic matter in chamber that has expired due to contractual obligations to accept the ratio.
The system will do a final medical evaluation upon exit or contain remaining organic matter in tasteful vase for pick up by authorities or family,friends.

So, I agree that we all see things the way we want to see them regardless of what others think about it. Then majority wins. This is what you just said, right

PFF
System Bot
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Carousel.

Just like the old boy in "Soylent Green" That's how I want to check out!
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dratts

8373 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Clearly our pinions differ on this topic, thanks for not degrading to name calling. I admit to being closed minded on legalizing drugs no bone about it I HATE drugs. I will even brag about being closed minded to legalization of drugs

I would never call you names regardless of our differing views. Besides, I'm a big admirer or your Fiero.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If it matters to you to know my opinion, give a list. Because as far as I know, I have been just talkng about drugs in this thread?

Can't, to develop the list we need you to answer what the criteria you use to have drugs be and remain illegal.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, I have never said "the war on drugs" is winable or successful. But I do belive that even with its problems, I chose it over legalization.
Pot is basically legal now and pointless to prosicute in CA. But That does not change my opinion of its legalization. I am against it.

Other than curtail the amount of people being cared for in a prison what has changed in California now that it is in real life practicality legal even if not officially so?

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IF you are implying legalizing drugs?? Then my answer to your question is yes. I am OK with people being in "fear" each time they buy crack and meth. I am PROUD to say that I DO want to limit American freedoms of buying crack and meth. You make it sound like I am a bad person for being against distructive drugs? I will tell you with PRIDE that I care enough for America to keep crack and meth illegal. I will also say BOLDLY that people that sell crack and meth are bad people and SHOULD be locked up.

So you'd rather have gangs on the streets selling drugs and making money than pharmacies? I care about America. I care about its values. You're my enemy in that regard.

He asked you for a list. That doesn't mean you have to respond with one, but the reason he's asking you is because your beliefs are hypocritical.

I think you know that, which is why you tried putting the ball back in his court.

Uhh, no. That's not how conversation works.

You want to control how the conversation goes just like you like to control what others do with their own bodies. Got it.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I admit to being closed minded on legalizing drugs no bone about it I HATE drugs. I will even brag about being closed minded to legalization of drugs

Well it is a huge money maker. Keeps everybody busy busy busy.

And I happen to agree. Keep weed illegal please. I make a fortune when the price of weed goes up.
They make more money then I can charge more for equipment.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Uhh, no. That's not how conversation works.

You want to control how the conversation goes just like you like to control what others do with their own bodies. Got it.

Police, their supporters and control--whuda thunk?

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69649 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Related:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/...itics/drug-clemency/

Deputy Attorney General James Cole announced that the department would broaden the criteria for clemency, a move that is expected to lead to thousands of prisoners -- most serving drug sentences -- filing applications to President Barack Obama seeking to commute their sentences. The changes are part of a broader effort by the Obama administration to modify sentencing laws, allowing for use of rehabilitation and other alternatives to deal with non-violent drug offenders and those who previously faced tough mandatory minimum sentences.
Attorney General Eric Holder previewed some of the changes Monday by announcing plans to assign more lawyers to handle an anticipated flood of clemency requests.
Crack cocaine at heart of once-common sentencing disparity
"We are launching this clemency initiative in order to quickly and effectively identify appropriate candidates, candidates who have a clean prison record, do not present a threat to public safety, and were sentenced under out-of-date laws that have since been changed, and are no longer seen as appropriate," Cole said at a news conference.
The clemency changes would be open to prisoners who have met a set of specific conditions: they must be low-level, non-violent offenders without a significant criminal history and must be serving a federal sentence that would likely be shorter if they were convicted today. They must have served at least 10 years of their sentence and have demonstrated good conduct in prison, with no history of violence before or during their prison term.
The pending changes are the latest step in an ongoing effort Holder calls "Smart on Crime," which also seeks to remedy the once-common wide disparity in sentences handed down over powder versus crack cocaine, based on guidelines first enacted by Congress more than 25 years ago.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

I would never call you names regardless of our differing views. Besides, I'm a big admirer or your Fiero.

Thank you.

85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rickady88GT i would be interested to hear your experiences with drugs....You seem to know all about them

[This message has been edited by 85sliverGT (edited 04-23-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85sliverGT:

Rickady88GT i would be interested to hear your experiences with drugs....You seem to know all about them

No, I dont know everything, just enough to know how dangerus they are and the devistation they cause.
I deal with the aftermath of people that used and use them. I read the case files of the felons and have seen what they have done to get drugs. I have talked to the felons that have killed people for drugs and becasuse of drugs. Of the felons I have talked to most of them wished they never started smoking pot. I have also seen the case files of convited felons who were locked up for defending family and property from drugged out people who are looking for a way to pay for drugs. I have NEVER talked to a felon that said drugs do not hurt anyone. This is a myth that is spread on car forums I guess?
My "experienes" with drugs is just pot. I did smoke some in HS some 20 years ago. Other than that all other drug related experiences is dealing with the aftermath of it. I have been in court prosicuting people for it, I have taken it from people, and so on and so forth.
It is absolutely devistating to families. The victoms are not limited to just the user. THAT IS A FACT.
Does pot harm people? sure. Does beer harm people? sure. Is beer more harmfull than pot? I dont care, it (and what people will do for it) is harmfull enough. Should we add more problems to what we already have ? NO. That is why I wont let pot be legalized. America is dumbed down enough as it is, adding pot will not help so I will just keep off the self.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Other than curtail the amount of people being cared for in a prison what has changed in California now that it is in real life practicality legal even if not officially so?

Well for one illegal pot farms on public land has gone up. The illegal pot farms devisate the land. The drug cartels do not care for the land any moore than the adicts that buy the dope.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

And I happen to agree. Keep weed illegal please.

Even obama likes the way you think, you rich guy

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Originally posted by Red88FF:

Can't, to develop the list we need you to answer what the criteria you use to have drugs be and remain illegal.

What moore can I add than the current reasons that are used to keep them illegal? They are illegal now and I want them to stay that way. IF crack was ever legalized ( I have no fear that it will be because I know it wont) I would still try to get it illegal again. The same for many other drugs.
One thing I would add is that from what I see, very few users go down alone. When drugs take a user to adiction hell, that user takes several people with him. In the form of broke families, devorces, incarceration, lost jobs, theft from families and so on and so forth.
I do not belive that the bad drug choices of users will be limited to the users.

Like I said, the system is not perfect, but it is much better than drug freedom.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

For the record, I dont "want to control how conversations go" I just dont read the threads of conversations I dont care about.
I realy dont care that people eat drink or shoot up poison, that is on them. I DO care that that kind of stupid crap is legalized and spreads like fire. AND I DONT want to have to pay for that kind of stupid crap. The World we live in will NEVER just let drugs be legalized and NOT make others pay for the bad mistekes of others ( hold the user accountable for or limit the resposability to the user). We will ALL pay for the ones that "cant handle it"
SO, if your definition of control of others is preventing them from making me pay for what they do? Then HELL YAH I am a control freak I DO NOT want to pay for the damage they do to "their bodies" OR the theft they do to get drugs OR the damage they cause to other bodies they harm to get drugs. OR the crime they cause to get drugs.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Originally posted by maryjane:

Police, their supporters and control--whuda thunk?

I just think you hate COPs. Hate like yours usually comes from loosers who were locked up and cant get over the thought of being wrong and bad life style choices.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

So you'd rather have gangs on the streets selling drugs and making money than pharmacies? I care about America. I care about its values. You're my enemy in that regard.

I do not belive for an instant that gangs will go away by legalizing drugs.
Dont you think pharmacies make enough money? I dont realy care, but adding blood money of legalized drugs would bother me.
I also care about America. That is exactly why I want drugs to stay illegal.
If a difference of opinion about the legal status of drugs makes me your enemy, then so be it. I guess I am your enemy, your choice not mine.

Honestly, I did think you were an inteligent person, this reply of yours let me down.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I do not belive for an instant that gangs will go away by legalizing drugs.
Dont you think pharmacies make enough money? I dont realy care, but adding blood money of legalized drugs would bother me.
I also care about America. That is exactly why I want drugs to stay illegal.
If a difference of opinion about the legal status of drugs makes me your enemy, then so be it. I guess I am your enemy, your choice not mine.

Honestly, I did think you were an inteligent person, this reply of yours let me down.

MaryJane is a loser with questionable past and The Dub is stupid. Ok then. That's it then.
Thank goodness you have no real power. Can you imagine your rule?

Rick you are a train full of weight going only one direction. Just end this discussion and my advice to you is don't get in another one. It is not any exchange with you , you simply proclamate then retaliate. You have not said anything new anyway, Your arrogance at not giving a **** about any view other than the one you proclaim yourself to be impervious to change is insulting so just keep it to yourself.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just think you hate COPs. Hate like yours usually comes from loosers who were locked up and cant get over the thought of being wrong and bad life style choices.

You wish.
In spite of your not-so-subtle inferences, my "criminal" endeavors are limited to 3 speeding tickets in 50 years, and none since 1982. No felonies, no misdemeanors, I have never done drugs, never been accused of, suspected of or investigated for a crime of any kind.
I have however, served on grand jury, served 3 times on US district court jury, and retired debt free at age 58, with a new home built the same year. Bought 2 vehicles since then, paid cash for each as well as for the home, so yeah--I'm a loser.
Thanks for playing tho.
Bob--tell him what he won...........

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for playing tho.

He won a view you can only get in his line of work. It's all bad through those glasses.

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You wish.
In spite of your not-so-subtle inferences, my "criminal" endeavors are limited to 3 speeding tickets in 50 years, and none since 1982. No felonies, no misdemeanors, I have never done drugs, never been accused of, suspected of or investigated for a crime of any kind.
I have however, served on grand jury, served 3 times on US district court jury, and retired debt free at age 58, with a new home built the same year. Bought 2 vehicles since then, paid cash for each as well as for the home, so yeah--I'm a loser.
Thanks for playing tho.

Sounds good.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

MaryJane is a loser with questionable past and The Dub is stupid. Ok then. That's it then.
Thank goodness you have no real power. Can you imagine your rule?

Rick you are a train full of weight going only one direction. Just end this discussion and my advice to you is don't get in another one. It is not any exchange with you , you simply proclamate then retaliate. You have not said anything new anyway, Your arrogance at not giving a **** about any view other than the one you proclaim yourself to be impervious to change is insulting so just keep it to yourself.

And to think that I have been accused of wanting to control people and conversations.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

He won a view you can only get in his line of work. It's all bad through those glasses.

My glasses and my conscience are clean.
Seems like wanting people to legally buy crack from a drug dealing government would be dirty, but I guess some get bent because it wont happen?
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And to think that I have been accused of wanting to control people and conversations.

Blah Blah . Very weak and useless. Use that on others.

Seems like wanting people to legally buy crack from a drug dealing government would be dirty, but I guess some get bent because it wont happen?

My statement has nothing to do with the already filthy dealing government.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just think you hate COPs.

Rose colored glass can be spotless but it's still rose colored.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rose colored glass can be spotless but it's still rose colored.

Does this mean if I dont see things like you, I am the one that is wrong?
The word hypocrite comes to mind for some reason.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're a hoot, man!
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clearly our pinions differ on this topic, thanks for not degrading to name calling.
I admit to being closed minded on legalizing drugs no bone about it I HATE drugs. I will even brag about being closed minded to legalization of drugs

You know, I have nothing against you, but I certainly would never brag about being closed minded...

Basically you just said that you don't care if you are wrong or right, even if being wrong means that bad things happen to a lot of people...

Brad

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I DO care that that kind of stupid crap is legalized and spreads like fire. AND I DONT want to have to pay for that kind of stupid crap. The World we live in will NEVER just let drugs be legalized and NOT make others pay for the bad mistekes of others ( hold the user accountable for or limit the resposability to the user). We will ALL pay for the ones that "cant handle it"
SO, if your definition of control of others is preventing them from making me pay for what they do? Then HELL YAH I am a control freak I DO NOT want to pay for the damage they do to "their bodies" OR the theft they do to get drugs OR the damage they cause to other bodies they harm to get drugs. OR the crime they cause to get drugs.

This is a point made on the forum many times, it doesnt get a decent response, it doesnt seem to affect arguments, it gets blown off.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-24-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock