Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Teen Gets Accidental $31,000 Bank Deposit - Spends It (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Teen Gets Accidental $31,000 Bank Deposit - Spends It by Zeb
Started on: 03-31-2014 12:12 PM
Replies: 50 (943 views)
Last post by: fierosound on 04-03-2014 09:01 AM
Zeb

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.mainstreet.com/a...ake-steals-it?page=1

NEW YORK (MainStreet) — A kid in Georgia has stolen a lot of money and won't give it back.

On March 7 the First Citizens Bank in Hull, Georgia made a mistake, depositing $31,000 from a customer named Steven Fields into the account of another customer with the same name. The second Fields is a local 18 year old who, after finding the bank's error, immediately did what any budding sociopath would with a lot of money that wasn't his.

He spent it.

Ten days later the original Steven Fields discovered First Citizens' mistake, by which time the teenager had spent $5,000 on his debit card and withdrew another $20,000 in cash. When the bank asked him to return the money the younger Fields claimed that they were wrong. No mistake had been made. The money, he said, was a direct deposit from his grandmother's estate.

Much more at the link. What would you do? Keep it or return it? I know I'd let them have it back because:

1] it ain't mine.

2] they're gonna get it anyways.

But given my current love of bankers, I'm kinda rooting for this kid!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bank customers make mistakes all the time. They get charged for those mistakes by the bank. Now the bank has made a mistake, what should their punishment charge be? Maybe not $31K but with a mistake of that size, the charge should be proportional.

Let's see, a bounced check that overdraws the account by $5 earns an overdraft fee of $30. Whay say you, Mr Banker?
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
gets 31k, buys rebody

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Bank customers make mistakes all the time. They get charged for those mistakes by the bank. Now the bank has made a mistake, what should their punishment charge be? Maybe not $31K but with a mistake of that size, the charge should be proportional.

Let's see, a bounced check that overdraws the account by $5 earns an overdraft fee of $30. Whay say you, Mr Banker?

I like the way you think.

So kid gets 186000 bucks

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah, it ahppens...When I first opened up an account, they tossed in an additional 30k. It took almost 6 months to get them to fix it. it was much more of a pita then it shouldda been...
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's so hard to keep track of every in and out with direct deposits and such happening, if $1000 ended up there I wouldn't think twice. But $31k for an 18 year old, he knew it was a mistake, and he stole it anyway. I would have brought it to the bank's attention and tried to remedy the situation.

Though at the same time, it was the bank's fault. So I don't know what should happen in this case, only what I would do and what I think of the guy.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I expect bankers have long ago created laws regarding this kind of situation.

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

It's so hard to keep track of every in and out with direct deposits and such happening, if $1000 ended up there I wouldn't think twice.

Really? Must be nice to be your age and have so much money coming in you can't keep track of it. Does 84fiero123 know you are CEO of some corporation, getting rich off the working people?

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heybjorn:

Really? Must be nice to be your age and have so much money coming in you can't keep track of it. Does 84fiero123 know you are CEO of some corporation, getting rich off the working people?

That sounded bad. It's just that, with refunds and bills and transfers, I have most of it tracked, and if $1000 went missing I'd notice, but if $1000 went in I'd assume it was work related.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think like above, customer get charged for any infraction. Bank should bite the bullet when it goes the other way. Maybe not $30K worth, but he should get a substancial bonus in his account. Id probably have spent some of it myself. I def would have made it a pita for them to recover it. While it was fought out, it would at least be drawing interest in another bank ... for me.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That sounded bad. It's just that, with refunds and bills and transfers, I have most of it tracked, and if $1000 went missing I'd notice, but if $1000 went in I'd assume it was work related.

WTF must be nice that you don't know how much money you have in your bank accounts, that is simple arithmetic, even I know how much money I have in my bank accounts at any time, even when I was working and making money hand over fist. hell I even knew when I wasn't paid for overtime or was overpaid for overtime or underpaid for overtime. me thinks you need to higher an accountant just to take care of your finances.

must be tough to be you.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

PFF
System Bot
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gotcha.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I think like above, customer get charged for any infraction. Bank should bite the bullet when it goes the other way. Maybe not $30K worth, but he should get a substancial bonus in his account. Id probably have spent some of it myself. I def would have made it a pita for them to recover it. While it was fought out, it would at least be drawing interest in another bank ... for me.

I got to agree, I would have opened an account in another bank and deposited it and said, what money. then made them sweet it out until they took me to court for it. we have to pay when we bounce a check, miss a payment and many other things but they don't? time for the rules to change, banks and bankers never are held accountable, just us poor folks.

Steve
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its not his money, its theft and they will prove it. He will be given the chance to make it right but if he cant he will get a chance to be Bubby Jo in cell block 6 room "mate"

I wouldn't keep it, I would call and make the bank aware of the issue. I would withdraw all of the money that they didn't remove after 2 days then work directly with a district manager
The reason I would pull the money is so none of it got spent, I would put it in a secure location and not let anyone know about it.

7 years its mine
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

WTF must be nice that you don't know how much money you have in your bank accounts, that is simple arithmetic, even I know how much money I have in my bank accounts at any time, even when I was working and making money hand over fist. hell I even knew when I wasn't paid for overtime or was overpaid for overtime or underpaid for overtime. me thinks you need to higher an accountant just to take care of your finances.

must be tough to be you.

Steve

You're awesome Steve.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck getting it back from an 18 year old!

I don't agree with it and would not have spent it, but that is just me.

Think of it like this, couple of kids are just standing around, gal walks over and because she is not paying attention to what she is doing she hands them 20 bucks thinking it is her kids. Kids go over to a stand and buy ice cream etc.. NOW the mom realizes she made a mistake and wants her money back, did the kids steal that money? should they have to legally pay it back? Yup, it aint 31,000 dollars but it is really the same thing.
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Its not his money, its theft and they will prove it. He will be given the chance to make it right but if he cant he will get a chance to be Bubby Jo in cell block 6 room "mate"

He doesn't give the money back, ends up doing time and being intimate with cellmate. Doesn't having sex for money have a name?

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

I got to agree, I would have opened an account in another bank and deposited it and said, what money. then made them sweet it out until they took me to court for it. we have to pay when we bounce a check, miss a payment and many other things but they don't? time for the rules to change, banks and bankers never are held accountable, just us poor folks.

Steve

I think you are missing the big picture here, someone is a 1%er depositing 30k in a bank like that.

People shouldn't be depositing 30k and not paying attention to it!

Brad
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1%er? They don't need that money anyway. Probably would waste it on a car, or tennis bracelet for the girlfriend, or himself. Assuming that 1%er is male.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:I think you are missing the big picture here, someone is a 1%er depositing 30k in a bank like that.

People shouldn't be depositing 30k and not paying attention to it!

Brad

So, some one trusted the banker to make a correct transaction and they should be punished? I move a lot of money and there are plenty of times that the f-en bank sits on it for weeks. I gotten so that I ask when the money should be available, take names, ask the supervisor to confirm. They put in and removed $120K three times before 3 weeks later I had to show up at the bank and demanded that the funds be usable that day. That was on the last house I bought. I put it in early because I am used to be screwed with.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The way everybody is freaking out about identity theft these days, banks should NOT be making a mistake like this... in ANY amount. I'm not saying I take the kid's side, but I agree the bank should have SOME kind of accountability in it.
PFF
System Bot
FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember years ago back in the early 80's when I was 18 or 19. I had a Good/Year credit card that I had about $500 +/- on. Made my payment plus the extra as usual. A week or so later I got my check back in the mail with my statement showing a $0 balance. I called them and they said that my account was paid in full. I explained to them that it was not. She wanted me to resend the check in with a letter explaining that I did not pay the account off. Yeah, I got right on that one. Never, did hear anything further. But yes, I did call them and try to make right.

Would I call now on a $31,000 bank mistake, not sure. Would I spend it, NO. Would I let it sit, probably.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

The way everybody is freaking out about identity theft these days, banks should NOT be making a mistake like this... in ANY amount. I'm not saying I take the kid's side, but I agree the bank should have SOME kind of accountability in it.

They do, they are responsible for all the improperly handled funds and damages incurred by the depositor right now. Now whether they have any success in retrieving it from the kid is yet to be seen, if not? they will have to suck it up.
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Banks misplacing money???

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

thats the fun part. Did the bank make a mistake, or did the person depositing the money make the mistake?
Steven Fields deposited the money
Steven Fields withdrew the money - and spent it.

I expect that is why many banks will NOT do anything without the customer providing the account number. They used to be nice and look up your account number by your ID, and go with that. Apparently exactly what happened here. With the bank tellers aid, the depositor made a nice donation. The bank itself made no mistake.

What I find amazing is it took 10 days for the depositor to realize. Me being a working man, I check my accounts constantly, especially when dealing with what to me is a large sum. Sorry Steven Fields. nice donation. know your account numbers. especially if that was a cash deposit. unless, there are laws which prevent someone from depositing money into someone elses account?

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroTony:

Would I spend it, NO. Would I let it sit, probably.

The banks, or the government for that matter, don't hesitate to hold your money while they collect the interest off of it. What is the difference in you withdrawing the money, putting it into another bank to draw interest until the day before the deadline to return it?

Unethical? Maybe. Fair based on the way the system currently works? Oh yeah!

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

thats the fun part. Did the bank make a mistake, or did the person depositing the money make the mistake?

I expect that is why many banks will NOT do anything without the customer providing the account number. They used to be nice and look up your account number by your ID, and go with that. Apparently exactly what happened here. With the bank tellers aid, the depositor made a nice donation. The bank itself made no mistake.

What I find amazing is it took 10 days for the depositor to realize. Me being a working man, I check my accounts constantly, especially when dealing with what to me is a large sum. Sorry Steven Fields. nice donation. know your account numbers. especially if that was a cash deposit. unless, there are laws which prevent someone from depositing money into someone elses account?

I hate it when people mail a check in to the bank with just a first and last name.

I think it's despicable that the 18-year old is lying about where the money came from. If he doesn't pay it back, I highly doubt he'll ever be able to open another bank account at any other financial instituion.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

So, some one trusted the banker to make a correct transaction and they should be punished? I move a lot of money and there are plenty of times that the f-en bank sits on it for weeks. I gotten so that I ask when the money should be available, take names, ask the supervisor to confirm. They put in and removed $120K three times before 3 weeks later I had to show up at the bank and demanded that the funds be usable that day. That was on the last house I bought. I put it in early because I am used to be screwed with.

It was sarcasm man. Chill out...

Brad
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

Really? Sounds like some personal speculation filling in your own blanks and then a theory based on bad information.

From the quoted article.
On March 7 the First Citizens Bank in Hull, Georgia made a mistake, depositing $31,000 from a customer named Steven Fields into the account of another customer with the same name

Looks to be clearly the banks fault.
I never fill out my own slips, other than my name. They always do it for me with a smile,
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I buy something with my banks debit card, its taken out of my account in less than an hour. If I return the item, it usually takes 2-4 weeks to be credited back. Whys that ? Maybe other banks are different. Someones setting on MY money for that time and I dont get any credit for it. When you pay a bill directly online from your account, why does it take 2-3 days to post the payment at the creditor. It should be instantaneous like Paypal.
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys can rationalize all you want, but you know the $31,000 isn't yours ... either legally or ethically. If you spend it, move it, or attempt to hide it, it becomes theft (larceny, embezzlement, or fraudulent conversion). Either you're a person of integrity or you're not; it can't be a part-time proposition.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 03-31-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im 29 and i would have kept it or transfered "off shores" lol

but im not as bright as most

edit: oh wait what he did was illegal? im not sure since i dont read the bank account rule book

[This message has been edited by DanDamage (edited 03-31-2014).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2014 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

You guys can rationalize all you want, but you know the $31,000 isn't yours ... either legally or ethically. If you spend it, move it, or attempt to hide it, it becomes theft (larceny, embezzlement, or fraudulent conversion.

Yup.
Been said here many many times; If you didn't earn it or buy it, it ain't yours.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Maybe not $30K worth, but he should get a substancial bonus in his account.

What the heck for? How did a deposit into his account inconvenience him at all... except for maybe him having to make a phone call to report it.

The kid knew it wasn't his money. He's no better than a common thief for spending it. If the kid had stolen $3 worth of empty's from your yard you would've shot him.

If anyone is to get a "bonus", it should be the person who trusted the bank to put their deposit into the proper account.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanDamage:

... the bank account rule book

^ This.

You can be sure there was fine print covering this situation when the kid opened an account at the bank.
Very fine, buried very deep, but it's there somewhere.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Their screw up they need to make up for it, I would have told them where to shove it.
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

OHHHHHHH

he'll be like the beebz

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

You guys can rationalize all you want, but you know the $31,000 isn't yours ... either legally or ethically. If you spend it, move it, or attempt to hide it, it becomes theft (larceny, embezzlement, or fraudulent conversion).

Correct!

Long story, short version. I once worked for a company and left it to take another job. I had a special bank account at the time that the deposit went into and I'd move the money around as need be. It was a direct deposit from the company to the bank. When I changed jobs, I used the last paycheck, left five bucks in the account to keep it open just in case I needed it for debts that hadn't come in yet. Actually forgot about it and the five bucks. Six months later, I remembered that account and decided to go to the bank and close it out. To my surprise, the former employer had continued to pay me! Six full months of my salary!!!

This is an absolutely true story, I think I may have posted about it before. Regardless, my first call was to my wife and the second was to the company I had been with previously. Called up the GM and told him I had something I thought he might want back. Needless to say, he was both happy and ticked off. I wrote a check and mailed it that day. BTW, he replaced his accountant that week.

The money wasn't mine and I knew it. That's all there is to it.

------------------
Ron
Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 03-31-2014).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Their screw up they need to make up for it, I would have told them where to shove it.

Is that your honest opinion, or is this just young guy BS bravado?

If that's really the way you feel, we may have to re-visit your earlier thread...

I'm totally at a loss for words, Am I really that bad of a person?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock