Replies: 103 (12564 views)
Last post by: Spoon on 12-01-2017 09:17 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2011 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

doh! disregaurd post. magically ADD TO MY FAVORITES appeared when i clicked on the link...

IP: Logged
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm, an secrets to how the "My PFF" thing works? I can expand it when I'm in topic areas, but I can't see any of the threads that I've subscribed to or posted in linked up anywhere in that area. Shows zero subs and no favorites at all for me.

EDIT: Well, I guess maybe logging out and logging back in did something, becuase I just tried to add a couple more subs and everything seemed to be there when I checked this time around. What forum software is this that is being used on PFF, if I might ask? I'm still trying to get used to the way it's laid out.

[This message has been edited by Axdrenalin (edited 04-01-2011).]

an88_fierodiva

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for an88_fierodivaClick Here to visit an88_fierodiva's HomePageSend a Private Message to an88_fierodivaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very hard to use on iPad

Not a major issue but thought you'd like to know
Stainless1911

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stainless1911Send a Private Message to Stainless1911Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont have the sidebar.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2012 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stainless1911:

I dont have the sidebar.

I just now discovered that you have to (1) be logged in; and then (2) go into one of the forums from the forum index list. Then you will see the little arrows on the left side of the window (if you don't page down too far).

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

I just now discovered that you have to (1) be logged in; and then (2) go into one of the forums from the forum index list. Then you will see the little arrows on the left side of the window (if you don't page down too far).

Yes, I still need to implement it for the main forum page. But the arrows on the left side should be visible over the entire height of the page.
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2013 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, don't mind me as I had a stroke last month and have been recovering at home as well as at rehab - but at the top of the forum page it lists the years as 1999-2012. Is this accurate, or am I nit-picking? Thanks again for keeping PFF going!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2013 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USFiero:

Cliff, don't mind me as I had a stroke last month and have been recovering at home as well as at rehab - but at the top of the forum page it lists the years as 1999-2012. Is this accurate, or am I nit-picking? Thanks again for keeping PFF going!

No, it's not accurate. Just didn't feel like updating the image yet.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well we're over halfway through the year, why bother now?
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff is there a way to do a search for all the post a person has posted? I have found a few from the PO of my car and have found the information very helpful. I now know a bit more about my car.

Thanks!
Steve
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Type in their username..
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang that is to easy

Thanks
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2013 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,
Getting "can't find server" in PIP. Is there maintenance today?
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there anyway to search to see if I can find any history of my car ? Like using the vin or something?
Thanks

I have no info at all and she's got 206,200 on her speedo.

Thanks!

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Carbed and loving it! (Peugot 604 manifold) ---"Sorry purists"

donaldmorgan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donaldmorganClick Here to visit donaldmorgan's HomePageSend a Private Message to donaldmorganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hi
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,

I have been having trouble with PIP for the last few days. I get a "Unable to find server" message when I try to upload a photo. PIP has been working fine with Vista for the last few years and I would like to know if something new has changed the software.

Nelson
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey admins!

Been having issues with the signature and avatar. I tried putting mine in, and they aren't showing up. Tried it a couple times...

I noticed that newer users all seem to not have a signature or an avatar. I figure it's a common problem but I haven't seen any threads about it.

Thanks!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2014 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When posting a message, you actually have to tick the "Show Signature" box:

As for the avatar, could you add an avatar to your profile? So I can see what's going on?
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2014 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! It seems as if the avatar is working now, and I also see the show signature tab on the bottom now, I never noticed that before! Doh!

Thanks Cliff, your the man!
Rfe88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rfe88GTSend a Private Message to Rfe88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Cliff
Getting a pop up that says " Plea for help" is this real or do I need to do some malware investigating ?

Thanks
Rfe88GT
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rfe88GT:

Hey Cliff
Getting a pop up that says " Plea for help" is this real or do I need to do some malware investigating ?

Thanks
Rfe88GT

Its real:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/096651.html
87covertible

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2017 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87covertibleSend a Private Message to 87covertibleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how do I post pics on your site? They are not on a web site.
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm pretty sure I got mine from Rodney but they were not stainless. Caution using stainless..
See 2nd paragraph down page under Stainless Steel.

https://www.boltdepot.com/f...rades/materials.aspx

Spoon

Cliff, the text above keeps popping up everytime I try to make a post. It started a few weeks ago when I answered a members post. Now everytime I make a post this info automatically shows up just like a remembered password would. Im using firefox 32 bit. When changing to Firefox 64 bit There is no change. I'm also using Avast antivirus with privacy password. Is the problem on my end or yours. My OS is win 7 Proff 64 bit.

Regards

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock