looking for next project Fiero by Wayne Renninger
Started on: 08-15-2021 09:17 AM
Replies: 16 (677 views)
Last post by: TheseusRises on 09-10-2021 02:27 PM
Wayne Renninger

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2021 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne RenningerSend a Private Message to Wayne RenningerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lost interest? damaged or wrecked, needs finished? parts cars/ Lokking for my next project near Allentown Pa. have truck and trailer. Let me know location and price, short discription. Thanks Wayne
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierojunky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2021 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojunkySend a Private Message to fierojunkyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Morning Wayne, have you seen this ad on marketplace? V8 project might be interesting, I was thinking about inquiring myself.
https://www.facebook.com/ma...fe-9863-55afc3858236
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2021 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you be interested in a California car? I’m moving to South Carolina next month with 14 Fieros.
anthonyelectric

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anthonyelectricSend a Private Message to anthonyelectricEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello,

I have one in upstate NY. Already has Eibach springs and polybushings.

Tan interior/red exterior.

84 SE. Thank you,

Anthony
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/078948.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/075877.html
Hate to see it rust away or go to the crusher. I just couldnt work on it anymore back to bad.
good will donation , sons car disabled vet.
593 miles down I80 in Indiana
86 GT
I know long way for a parts car

[This message has been edited by kendallville (edited 08-17-2021).]

Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
bthomas67wagon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2021 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bthomas67wagonSend a Private Message to bthomas67wagonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 87 GT that I just got from my dad, to fix and sell.
Years ago, he lost brakes for some unknown reason and clipped a wall.
I replaced the rear bumper cover and the tie rods (rodney dickman) and he went to get it aligned and they screwed it up, so I need to see why the rear tire is out of wack.
It has a rusted out clutch line and I have a new clutch mast and slave to install.
Headlights popup w hood open, but will not when hood closed.
80-90k miles, manual and runs good.
Needs tires.
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2021 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1985 GT with around original 35 000 kms manual with a widebody

Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2021 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Would you be interested in a California car? I’m moving to South Carolina next month with 14 Fieros.

14! Are you having a fire sale before you leave? That's a ton of automobiles to move totally across the country!
Wayne Renninger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2021 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne RenningerSend a Private Message to Wayne RenningerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the same thing! Was looking with in 100 miles.Thanks
srholkup

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2021 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for srholkupSend a Private Message to srholkupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have unfinished 87 Fiero with 25th Anniversary Lambo Countach body mounted, The Fiero has a rebuilt drive train and increased HP (Camero V6), Have the parts to finish the project, car is driveable, have receipts and photos of work done, asking $12,500, car is located in Upper Michigan, Willing to deliver, See my 8-5 posting on Page 2 for further info and photos

[This message has been edited by srholkup (edited 08-21-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
anthonyelectric

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2021 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anthonyelectricSend a Private Message to anthonyelectricEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Wayne. I'm near Albany NY zip 12204.

I have an 84 with Eibach springs glider.

I powder coated the frame and arms.

Roller.

Thank you
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2021 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have this it runs and drive but needs finishing
racer37

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2021 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racer37Send a Private Message to racer37Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88 formula 4.9 5spd in Atlanta GA $3200
indyguy888

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2021 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Wayne I have an 88 yellow formula. i just got this year. It runs. I it will need a few things and a repaint. I have 4k in it. I would sell it to you for that. I lost interest. I am in McKeesport PA, Let me know back with your #.
Wayne Renninger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2021 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne RenningerSend a Private Message to Wayne RenningerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found a Car , thanks
TheseusRises

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheseusRisesSend a Private Message to TheseusRisesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad GT:

1985 GT with around original 35 000 kms manual with a widebody

What are you asking for this? Shoot me a message..

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock