For sale 86 GT parts car by kendallville
Started on: 08-21-2017 10:42 PM
Replies: 4 (473 views)
Last post by: kendallville on 08-26-2017 08:43 PM
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2017 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For sale ok the car was hit in the front end . I have been trying to fix it slowly but because of medical problems and the fact I got in over my head
the car is going up for sale. I had started fixing the car when my son got hit in the front. I was working on the motor and collecting body parts to rebuild it
pic of car before being hit

I had been collecting body parts to put on then repaint then it got hit.

I took it apart to fix by splicing on part of a frame from a donor but the frame rail on the driver side is bent so nothing lines up.
I took it to the local vocational school for help straightening the frame but got none.
so the car is for sale.
It does have 4 GT lace rims and a pretty nice tan interior that we had worked on. the driver set cover is shot but I have a replacement that
will go with the car. I also have a replacement front and rear bumper , hood , front fenders and back lower quarter panels all included.
the car has to be towed will not run I can not put it back together. the motor did run when it got hit 2.8 6 cylinder.
I don't know how much part cars go for , or how much the interior would go for .
will not part out must take the complete car but you get all the spare parts. MAKE OFFER I am disabled and my son is a disable vet so it has to go.
I don't get on the forum as much any more so I can also be reached by email
dressler_kurt@sbcglobal.net

[This message has been edited by kendallville (edited 08-21-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2017 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
kendallville

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2017 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent. I am trying to use all parts and interior as an incentive to buy the entire car. I do not want to sell it to a scrap yard,
or part it out . However it will need to go, I can not store it forever. I will keep PM messages to give first come first serve on
interior parts. The scrap yard doesn't pay extra for spare parts. When the time comes if needed I will post pics of parts.
kendallville

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2017 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump plus reminder I am trying to sell the whole car not part it out at this time .
On top of my regular medical problems I have my left knee in a brace right now , and can't pull parts
if I wanted to.
kendallville

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2017 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP you get free stuff !

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock