86 GT parts car , going soon by kendallville
Started on: 11-09-2020 04:14 PM
Replies: 2 (388 views)
Last post by: kendallville on 11-11-2020 01:21 PM
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2020 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was rebuilding it, but to many medical problems simply can't do it any more. Will go away soon parts car, salvage yard , or crusher.
Interior is not bad , new hardware on sun roof. see pics if interested let me know soon

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2020 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If this car has power mirrors, I would be interested in either the entire harness for both sides or the male/female plugs on each side with wire pigtails.

Nelson
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2020 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am trying to find an owner for the whole car first, not sure my back will hold up to pull parts. Just hate to see the good parts go to waste .
checking local salvage yards only one reply and they said they have a couple so not sure they want it. will check with my son maybe he will pull
parts. It has power mirrors and windows but sound system was pulled by last owner sorry.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock