Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  3d printed replacement skeletons available (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
3d printed replacement skeletons available by mmeyer86gt/gtp
Started on: 08-03-2021 12:55 PM
Replies: 102 (3709 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 05-15-2022 11:32 AM
Steelers8

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2021 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steelers8Send a Private Message to Steelers8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mmeyer86gt/gtp:

pm sent.

I did not get the message. I don’t know why. I thought I sent a message but didn’t see it go through.

------------------
KCBSR

IP: Logged
Steelers8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2021 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steelers8Send a Private Message to Steelers8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Steelers8

48 posts
Member since Apr 2021

pm sent.

I just sent you a message and it finally went through.

------------------
KCBSR

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2021 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I only have 6 units left to sell while i am waiting on more materials. With china shipping the way it is it might not be till right before christmas. FYI.
Jeffiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2021 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeffieroSend a Private Message to JeffieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just want to say this here. So well made. Brilliant to build/print in sections. If only you could do that with the dashboard.....
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2021 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^ appreciate the compliment.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2021 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump prices will be going up after new years due to the new tax 1099k issues.
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2021 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bump prices will be going up after new years due to the new tax 1099k issues.

I wonder if writing checks and money orders will come back in style
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2021 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that would be a drag....
87_special

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2021 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_specialSend a Private Message to 87_specialEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to purchase a black unit. Do you have any available for sale?
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2021 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumping to add to my recent post list.
kennn

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2021 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kennnSend a Private Message to kennnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumping also to add my name to list.

Ken

------------------
'88 Formula V6
'88 GT TPI V8

PFF
System Bot
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2021 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My center console showed up and was packed awesomely, and looks pretty awesome too! Includes all the hardware.

Pictures are in this post of my build thread (Scroll down) https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../000142-15.html#p561

Thank you for making such a cool product!
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2021 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will:

Bumping to add to my recent post list.

Have some avaliable pm me
Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2021 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gotta get my car running first!
87_special

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2021 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_specialSend a Private Message to 87_specialEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Payment has been sent. I replied to your PM with my details. Thanks Matt!

-Joe
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2021 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 ready to go out if payment is by friday 12pm i can get it to you by christmas.
87_special

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2021 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_specialSend a Private Message to 87_specialEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87_special:

Payment has been sent. I replied to your PM with my details. Thanks Matt!

-Joe

I received mine today! WOW! Anyone on the fence about this product, just get one. I can see this thing lasting a very long time. The modularity of the design will be great for future maintenance such as shifter rebuild or shift cable replacement. You can't beat it for the price!

Coachdad11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2021 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Coachdad11Send a Private Message to Coachdad11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent via PayPal
wilberto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2022 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wilbertoSend a Private Message to wilbertoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you do a 3-D printed instrument surround that would install over the original to make it appear that the instrument pod and dash are one unit?
Thanks
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2022 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you mean like the 90 fiero?
it would be hard with the extra gauge cluster of the v6
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2022 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in a black one, when you have more available. Please let me know, along with the new cost.

------------------

86 GT 4 Speed
"Sucks to be me..."

PFF
System Bot
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Message me when another is available to purchase, I'll buy one in black.
slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This pains me to have to think about such a long print lol. What's the infill on these? Still gotta be a week even if low.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4 walls 30% infill. it can do a skeleton in about 3 days with 2 printers running 24/7 but i am selling a printer off because i have preordered another printer that will probably ship august time frame to me. I also am getting into resin printing. I have some interesting things in the pipe like gtp fiero front badges and other custom badges that people can use and put on their fieros.
slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

4 walls 30% infill. it can do a skeleton in about 3 days with 2 printers running 24/7 but i am selling a printer off because i have preordered another printer that will probably ship august time frame to me. I also am getting into resin printing. I have some interesting things in the pipe like gtp fiero front badges and other custom badges that people can use and put on their fieros.

Honestly not terrible. I've thought about resin, but everyone talks about the smell and that's put me off. Though I do ABS and it doesn't bother me so who knows.

Almost have a 500^3 printer finished so I'm pretty pumped about being able to do some one piece large parts.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the abs has nothing on the resin smell it is powerful.
wilberto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2022 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wilbertoSend a Private Message to wilbertoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Instrument cluster surround like the PISA.
wilberto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2022 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wilbertoSend a Private Message to wilbertoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wilberto

72 posts
Member since Apr 2021
Not with the gauges above center console.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2022 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i dont understand this?
wilberto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2022 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wilbertoSend a Private Message to wilbertoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It doesn't have the gauges above the console.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2022 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no that is a separate piece from the skeleton.
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2022 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is so cool that you are capable of making these. Thank you from our little community!!!
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2022 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these available? Please let me know! Will buy / pay immediately if so. Can you PM me?

Thanks!
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2022 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4 Units available to ship today.
BH85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2022 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BH85GTSend a Private Message to BH85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Matt -

Got mine today and started the install. Great product! Thanks a lot. Highly recommend.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2022 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump the last 4 went fast. I have 5 more ready to ship.
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2022 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my double din skeleton today. I will send you back some feedback on how it all works out.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2022 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

Received my double din skeleton today. I will send you back some feedback on how it all works out.

I've really been thinking about a double din installation. Is there a bit of "wiggle room" in the vertical placement of the various pieces?
Probably will move my HVAC control head to the very bottom, but would like to be able to raise it up just a hair.

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2022 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is built to move the hvac to the bottom
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2022 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is built to move the hvac to the bottom

I'm planning to go and look at the one that Jason has. Probably will hit you back quite soon.
(The quality is not in question. Just whether it will work for me. Going to take my headunit and faceplate.)
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock