Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WARNING ABOUT MEMBER JETFIGHTERV (Jeremy Ferraro) (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
WARNING ABOUT MEMBER JETFIGHTERV (Jeremy Ferraro) by Habanera Hal
Started on: 01-31-2019 06:24 PM
Replies: 124 (4941 views)
Last post by: jagwinn on 04-04-2019 09:40 PM
Habanera Hal

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BUY OR SELL ANYTHING FROM THIS MEMBER!

I responded to his ad in the Mall to purchase parts ("3 Fieros being parted out") and paid him through Paypal on January 7, 2019. Since that time, he has failed to provide tracking numbers and ignored or refused to respond to repeated requests for the status of my order.

I attempted to open a resolution case with PP, but because I sent the money as a personal payment, rather than for goods/services their policy is to deny any conflict resolution, so while I was trying to be a good guy and have him avoid paying the PP fee (which I paid), I got screwed twice - no parts, no refund.

Beware, Beware, Beware.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never send personal payment for items! Lesson learned. If a selling makes a fuss about merchant fees and I really want the part I add a couple extra bucks for the cost.
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, that was my mistake, I thought I could trust the guy.
typhoon

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for typhoonSend a Private Message to typhoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats his name and where does he live. We will track him down.
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
According to his profile:

Jeremy Ferraro
Core, West Virginia

Also got a notice from another member that he ripped off.

[This message has been edited by Habanera Hal (edited 01-31-2019).]

sgp52690

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sgp52690Send a Private Message to sgp52690Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The post is also on Facebook fiero groups and fiero parts for sale. He is active on the fiero groups also looking to buy parts. Try to reach him on facebook? I sent $150.00 paypal for a fuel tank January 10th and has not been shipped yet but i did send for goods and services. Let me know if you try finding him on the groups. Not sure if any other members have bought parts and still waiting. Also the paypal email address is his brothers he told me.
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's what he told me, too when I questioned him about the different names. (about his "brother's" e-mail)

I just checked Facebook and there is a Jeremy Ferraro listed in Morgantown, WV. According to Mapquest, that's only 10 miles from Core.

I'll try to reach him on FB, but I don't pretend to think he'll answer.

[This message has been edited by Habanera Hal (edited 01-31-2019).]

sgp52690

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sgp52690Send a Private Message to sgp52690Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't want to post his real name on here but try the facebook groups you will find his post parting out 3 fieros!! I think one on Fiero and a few fiero's and parts for sale groups. I paid $150.00 for a fuel tank that he says is solid and was supposed to have the sending unit but now doesn't. But he says he will have a good sending unit from his project fiero if i wait a bit longer. Not sure what is going on. I wonder how many paid for parts and never received yet. He is active on the groups..
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sgp - PM sent
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2019 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been watching this thread and now feel the need to comment. This guy sold a lot of stuff on Ebay. It was all complete garbage crap that was WAY overpriced. Everything that he sells looks like it has been picked from the junkyard with no parts even attempted to be cleaned up for the sale. You would think that for the amount he was asking for some of the items that he would at least make the part semi-decent for the pictures but nope, this guy left dirt and crap on every part. He sold an I Phone and lied about the size. The person who bought it even mentioned it in his reviews.

I'm trying to remember if this was the same guy who sold a "great condition" steering wheel that looked like twisted rope with the black ooze coming out.

I found an old picture. This was his NEW exhaust header for sale....NEW
I guess the spray paint on the board and lawn covered the old rust making it NEW?

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 01-31-2019).]

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lets use the rating system and get this guy banned.

It really bothers me when people like this shows up. It makes people worried about buying from other people as well. I try to keep my customers up to date with everything that I sell as far as shipping, payments received shipping tracking numbers as well. I don't even send out my paypal address until we agree on what we are making.

The Feedback system is very important as well. Since you did not receive your parts put it in the feedback system so we can all see as well. I cannot stress how important that is.

As far as payments sent through paypal if you are concerned that this might happen or the seller has zero feedback or a low post number never send it unless its for good and services so your money is covered. Sometimes it only comes out to be a dollar or two but it is well worth it. I never buy from anybody that has zero feedback and that has not been on the forum for awhile and has a good post numbers. Thats a red flag to me.

Just my two cents. Sorry you guys got scammed. Makes me mad!!

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover
FieroNews Windshield Banners
FieroNews Hoodies and T-Shirts

PFF
System Bot
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I finally heard heard from him. (BTW - He is "Jordan Hare" on Facebook. The same name used in all his Facebook accounts and his AOL address that he claims is his "brother's".

This was the FB exchange:

"Jordan Hare: i have just now noticed this pm me please so i know what you bought as i have been ill and have not been out of bed for awhile I have forgot a lot lately

Hal Spalter: I paid you for a passenger side quarter panel. I guess you "forgot" to take our money, too? I paid you on 1/7/19 - over three weeks ago, and you have never replied to requests via e-mail or PM on the PFF forum for shipping info. You did the same to at least 2 other members on PFF, you use a fake name there and claim to use "your brother's old e-mail". Your reputation is shot. If you want any sort of retraction, refund my money NOW or ship my parts OVERNIGHT at YOUR EXPENSE.

Jordan Hare: first of all domt you ever ****ing accuse me of using a fale ****ing name my brother is protecting our Damn country right now and ill be damned if you say that **** again i tried to tell the ****ing truth

Hal Spalter You are a liar. If you were "ill and have not been out of bed for awhile" how is it you can be working on your engine and posting pictures of it on Jan 30?"

He also claims in another FB post (3800sc/3800 fiero swap page) that he is "in a financial crisis" and "has no money to ship parts out". WTF's up with that? Where's the money we paid him? Did he use it for his swap before meeting his obligations?

He also claims that he will "either send the part or refund you in the next coming week". Why next week? If he's well enough to use a computer to post this garbage explanation, he can click on Paypal and refund NOW.

[This message has been edited by Habanera Hal (edited 02-02-2019).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow...
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll turn this political for a minute. I love when people use the military to get sympathy. You should have asked him what his brother is doing and I almost guarantee he is in some far away land defending a mud hut from rebels stealing someones stash of rice. He's not "protecting" the U.S.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 02-02-2019).]

Division006

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Division006Send a Private Message to Division006Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have Military Cousins in West Virginia. Thing is they ARE in the Military and will **** him up no problem. Let me know if this continues.
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just retired from the military after 20 years, while I get that the perpetrator is abusing his military family lets be careful what we accuse our "real" military brethren of doing for our country. Lets just stay focused on the guy who is actually at fault here please and thank you.
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So let me see if I am understanding this......

His brother is an upstanding guy serving our country while he is a scum sucking POS pig leaching off of the citizens of this country.

Am I close?

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 02-02-2019).]

jetfighterv

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-02-2019 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I've been watching this thread and now feel the need to comment. This guy sold a lot of stuff on Ebay. It was all complete garbage crap that was WAY overpriced. Everything that he sells looks like it has been picked from the junkyard with no parts even attempted to be cleaned up for the sale. You would think that for the amount he was asking for some of the items that he would at least make the part semi-decent for the pictures but nope, this guy left dirt and crap on every part. He sold an I Phone and lied about the size. The person who bought it even mentioned it in his reviews.

I'm trying to remember if this was the same guy who sold a "great condition" steering wheel that looked like twisted rope with the black ooze coming out.

I found an old picture. This was his NEW exhaust header for sale....NEW
I guess the spray paint on the board and lawn covered the old rust making it NEW?

Really dude you want to go there it was brand new give me ur facebook and ill show you the rusty one i had and then the one I sold
jetfighterv

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-02-2019 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetfighterv

303 posts
Member since Jul 2017

Originally posted by Habanera Hal:

I finally heard heard from him. (BTW - He is "Jordan Hare" on Facebook. The same name used in all his Facebook accounts and his AOL address that he claims is his "brother's".

This was the FB exchange:

"Jordan Hare: i have just now noticed this pm me please so i know what you bought as i have been ill and have not been out of bed for awhile I have forgot a lot lately

Hal Spalter: I paid you for a passenger side quarter panel. I guess you "forgot" to take our money, too? I paid you on 1/7/19 - over three weeks ago, and you have never replied to requests via e-mail or PM on the PFF forum for shipping info. You did the same to at least 2 other members on PFF, you use a fake name there and claim to use "your brother's old e-mail". Your reputation is shot. If you want any sort of retraction, refund my money NOW or ship my parts OVERNIGHT at YOUR EXPENSE.

Jordan Hare: first of all domt you ever ****ing accuse me of using a fale ****ing name my brother is protecting our Damn country right now and ill be damned if you say that **** again i tried to tell the ****ing truth

Hal Spalter You are a liar. If you were "ill and have not been out of bed for awhile" how is it you can be working on your engine and posting pictures of it on Jan 30?"

He also claims in another FB post (3800sc/3800 fiero swap page) that he is "in a financial crisis" and "has no money to ship parts out". WTF's up with that? Where's the money we paid him? Did he use it for his swap before meeting his obligations?

He also claims that he will "either send the part or refund you in the next coming week". Why next week? If he's well enough to use a computer to post this garbage explanation, he can click on Paypal and refund NOW.

I am broke so keep youre mouth shut im going back to work monday so I can pay
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2019 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your FB page yesterday said you bought some RD parts and showed you working on your fiero? Sick? No money? Best way to fixed this is to ship the parts ASAP or refund people.
sgp52690

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2019 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sgp52690Send a Private Message to sgp52690Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hoping to receive a fuel tank and sending unit i paid $150.00 total papyal on January 10th. It has to travel 7 hours from WV to NY. My Fiero has been buried in snow waiting for a solid tank to arrive so i can get it running again. In the agreed $150.00 total price it was supposed to have the sending unit with it as well but it didn't have one. But if i wait a week or so more he will remove a good sending unit from his 3800 swap fiero since car needs a bigger pump. Really hoping when he gets cash money he will ship out everyone's parts. That is the right thing to do. Not sure how many others have bought parts and still waiting.
PFF
System Bot
modemeagle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2019 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for modemeagleSend a Private Message to modemeagleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fasteners I paid for are no longer needed since I found my lost parts. I just want a full refund. If I must wait a couple weeks then I have no problem with it but I only have $30 on the line and don't need it to make another purchase for the same parts.

[This message has been edited by modemeagle (edited 02-04-2019).]

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2019 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is absolutely no room for dishonesty on this forum or in the hobby. While the incidents of dishonesty here have been few they still should not be allowed to taint an otherwise good hobby filled with decent people. This man or anyone that steals are criminals that belong in prison. . Maybe a forum member living close by could pay this guy a visit and leave a note saying "we know who you are".
Word to the wise, unless you know the person, use paypal as purchases for goods and services only. A request for personal payment/gift allows no recourse for any transaction.
------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 02-04-2019).]

sgp52690

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sgp52690Send a Private Message to sgp52690Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I paid by paypal for goods and services so i think i should be covered worst case? Does anyone know how long you have to wait before you can file a paypal claim? It will be a month by this coming weekend. I paid January 10th $150.00 paypal. Also if the sellers account has been drained does paypal just make his account negative? If there is no money in account not sure if paypal just steps in and pays the buyer.
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sgp52690:

I paid by paypal for goods and services so i think i should be covered worst case? Does anyone know how long you have to wait before you can file a paypal claim? It will be a month by this coming weekend. I paid January 10th $150.00 paypal. Also if the sellers account has been drained does paypal just make his account negative? If there is no money in account not sure if paypal just steps in and pays the buyer.

You should be able to do a claim. Its a rather simple process.
modemeagle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for modemeagleSend a Private Message to modemeagleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sgp52690:

I am not sure of the minimum time to file but I paid him on 1/7 and filed my claim with paypal on 1/28.
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if you paid via good and services it will take you approx. 2 months to get the funds back. paypal has a 20 day complaint response process, they give the merchant 20 days to respond to your refund request/compliant. if they do not respond then they formally investigate and then refund, that process takes about 20-30 days.
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetfighterv:

I am broke so keep youre mouth shut im going back to work monday so I can pay

As someone who has done some incredibly stupid **** , let me give you some advice:

First, your defense is basically "I already spent your money so I can't ship your parts." That simply doesnt fly.

Second, hiding behind your brothers service is incredibly weak. Your brother is his own man, its -your- actions that are the issue. You seem to not care about his service by dragging his name through the mus. Also, if its your brothers paypal account, and he's oversea's, why did you even use it? This would suggest he has a means to get you the money via bank transfer... which suggests you already have a bank account... so why do you need his paypal again?

You clearly aren't sick enough to stop working on your 3800 swap. If you're in such a financial crunch, time to start unloading hobbies/toys; you need to prioritize. Hell, I'd even be interested in buying the swap from you as i'm only a couple hours away.

Fact is you made an obligation to these forum members when you sold them parts. Your excuses are just that. As I stated, I've done some incredibly stupid stuff to forum members that I regret to this day. Only reason my life isn't a crap load worse is their benevolence/grace. I'd strongly suggest you keep communicating with those people you owe parts and stop the excuses and make things right.

... or you could ignore this advice and one day you'll screw over the wrong person. . .

[This message has been edited by RandomTask (edited 02-04-2019).]

fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its funny how FB can get many people in trouble, even get caught when they are hiding stuff...lol
TargaTrouble

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TargaTroubleSend a Private Message to TargaTroubleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, he has a post in the Mall about buying taillights, from 1/08 but people are asking if he still needs...

EDIT: Opps, I can't read, IMSA GT was already on it. But still, needs to be put on blast for the way he is acting and representing himself, and his supposed brother

[This message has been edited by TargaTrouble (edited 02-05-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
sgp52690

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2019 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sgp52690Send a Private Message to sgp52690Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just hope whenever he gets cash money he puts it back into paypal and refund everyone unless buyers still want the product. Either way he should do the right thing he could have at least kept everyone in the loop if there was a problem. He says going back to work this week so make money. I am currently out $150 bucks for a fuel tank and sending unit. I might end up getting another before this one ever arrives. Only had to travel about 7 hours from WV to NY. My fiero will just be sitting.
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2019 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I doubt anyone will get their money back. This guys FS page is active every day with him posting build pics of his car! So much for being ok in bed!
sgp52690

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2019 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sgp52690Send a Private Message to sgp52690Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone that bought parts ever hear anything back about receiving parts paid for or refund? Going to have to file paypal claim now i waited a month that is long enough. Plenty of time to box the item and ship it out. Tired of waiting around. I see he is selling truck parts on another forum and many waiting for parts to ship with no word.
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2019 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, it's been a week of waiting for him to "get back to work" and still no parts, no refund, and no communication. What we have here is a thief, a liar, and a punk. He should be banned from Pennock's and all the Fiero related Facebook pages, but we all know that like a herpes cold sore, he'll just pop up again in another location.
sgp52690

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2019 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sgp52690Send a Private Message to sgp52690Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Going to file my claim soon. Then have to "wait" until he responds if he doesn't paypal steps in might take a bit to get my $150 bucks back. I see he is on another group for selling ford ranger truck parts and a guy is complaining on that page. No tracking numbers, no replies nothing at all. So February last week he has sold even more parts made more money but never shipped anything out..
modemeagle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2019 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for modemeagleSend a Private Message to modemeagleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My paypal case has been closed!

Dear (Modemeagle),

Because we were unable to obtain additional information from (******) regarding your claim, this case has been resolved in your favor and you have received a refund of $30.00 USD. If you paid with a credit card, the money is refunded to your credit card. Please note that it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement.
sgp52690

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2019 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sgp52690Send a Private Message to sgp52690Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay thanks for update well going to file my claim now can't afford to lose $150 bucks. It has been a month now. Plenty of time to get a box and ship out the promised items. My fiero has been sitting waiting for parts to arrive.
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2019 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad you guys were successful in getting your money back. I doubt if I'll ever get restitution, compensation, or satisfaction.

This punk is now scamming people on the Ford Ranger parts FB page as well.
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2019 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Habanera Hal

330 posts
Member since Apr 2012
Well, apparently posting a warning to buyers in the Ford Ranger FB page got to him:

Jordan Hare: Do you really have nothing better to do than try to ruin my damn life bro get a life
Hal Spalter: Actually, no I don't. I'm retired and have LOTS of time on my hands to mess with a thief.

Jordan Hare: Your damn parts are on their way btw ur welcome sir☺
Hal Spalter: I won't believe you until I see a valid tracking #. Then (and only then) I will recant my statements. PROVE ME WRONG!

And of course, no tracking # as yet. BTW, I won't recant anything until I receive the actual goods and inspect them.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock