Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WARNING ABOUT MEMBER JETFIGHTERV (Jeremy Ferraro) (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
WARNING ABOUT MEMBER JETFIGHTERV (Jeremy Ferraro) by Habanera Hal
Started on: 01-31-2019 06:24 PM
Replies: 124 (4942 views)
Last post by: jagwinn on 04-04-2019 09:40 PM
modemeagle

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2019 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for modemeagleSend a Private Message to modemeagleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Habanera Hal:

Well, apparently posting a warning to buyers in the Ford Ranger FB page got to him:

Jordan Hare: Do you really have nothing better to do than try to ruin my damn life bro get a life
Hal Spalter: Actually, no I don't. I'm retired and have LOTS of time on my hands to mess with a thief.

Jordan Hare: Your damn parts are on their way btw ur welcome sir☺
Hal Spalter: I won't believe you until I see a valid tracking #. Then (and only then) I will recant my statements. PROVE ME WRONG!

And of course, no tracking # as yet. BTW, I won't recant anything until I receive the actual goods and inspect them.

I would not recant anything. The truth is still the truth even after the person is forced to make it right. If it takes telling every forum the truth about the seller just to get the seller to finally ship the parts paid for then everybody should know that is how he plans to do business. I may have my money back but it does not make his actions any less of a disgrace. And dragging his own brother's name and reputation down in the process makes it worse in my book. If he will do that to his own brother then I doubt he has any respect for anybody else.
IP: Logged
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2019 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is this guy's Ebay name?

I just got scammed by a clown on Ebay. This is not the first time I got screwed on Fiero parts off of Ebay. It's getting to the point where you have a difficult time buying parts for these cars unless you go to the person's house to see them and work out a cash deal.

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 02-11-2019).]

Habanera Hal

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2019 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thunderstruck - you have a PM
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2019 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

What is this guy's Ebay name?

I just got scammed by a clown on Ebay. This is not the first time I got screwed on Fiero parts off of Ebay. It's getting to the point where you have a difficult time buying parts for these cars unless you go to the person's house to see them and work out a cash deal.

Ebay also has a claim department as well. I ha e had to do that in the past. Just may take a little while. Still worth it in the long run.
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2019 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This guy should be banned from PFF
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2019 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jjd2296:

This guy should be banned from PFF

x2
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2019 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jordan Hare: Do you really have nothing better to do than try to ruin my damn life bro get a life
Hal Spalter: Actually, no I don't. I'm retired and have LOTS of time on my hands to mess with a thief.

Hal, it's amazing how misfits such as this guy always feel it's the people they're screwing with who are acting inappropriately. It's like they have a huge blind spot and can't see what total dicks they themselves are. Must be a mental thing.

Hope you eventually get your goods.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 02-12-2019).]

thesameguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2019 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A+++
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2019 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I had similar issues in the past with other members and it sucks. As stated before, use the rating system and always send PayPal payments for services or goods.
Life can sometimes get in the way of hobbies but there's no reason to just leave people hanging or rip them off.
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2019 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you read above, in the last exchange I had with him he claimed to have shipped my parts:

Jordan Hare: Your damn parts are on their way btw ur welcome sir☺
Hal Spalter: I won't believe you until I see a valid tracking #. Then (and only then) I will recant my statements. PROVE ME WRONG!

This morning I got an e-mail from PayPal saying "Jordan Hare sent you $XXXX USD"

So he's still a liar. And he sent it as "Goods and Services" so I get to pay the PP fee again.

Well I'm done with this LIAR, THIEF and ASSWIPE!

My warnings still stand. I recant nothing.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2019 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I got a full refund for my Ebay purchase but only after the guy basically called me a liar.

So I send him 10 photos of the "NOS" weatherstrip he sent me that had glue, paint, rust and a cut on it. It was also a repop piece but he put a GM tag in the bag.

He has not responded.

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 02-13-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2019 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well I got a full refund for my Ebay purchase but only after the guy basically called me a liar.

So I send him 10 photos of the "NOS" weatherstrip he sent me that had glue, paint, rust and a cut on it. It was also a repop piece but he put a GM tag in the bag.

He has not responded.

Did you buy from the same guy as Hal?
jetfighterv

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-13-2019 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Hell no lol
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2019 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome. I got to be the last vote.

------------------
Though I am branded a devil in priests clothing I cast not the raiment I wear for I am not beholden to any flock with which any color has been given to me.

Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2019 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Couldn't happen to a nicer scumbag.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2019 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thunderstruck GT

2664 posts
Member since Oct 2015

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

No.

I different Fiero parts selling scammer. There appears to be a fair amount of them out there.
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2019 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Couldn't happen to a nicer scumbag.

His excuses are so idiotic it's laughable. He thinks they carry water.

He's on the 3800 FB Page saying "He rarely checks PFF. . "

Then why make a post on it? It seems like he had zero problem utilizing PFF up until the point of receiving the money. . .

Then [insert magic] he doesn't use PFF that much.

He's lied at nearly every point "I sent your parts!" . . .[issues refund later]. And he has some irrelevant friends who soak up his BS because they weren't scammed by him. . .

Wonder how that defense would ever play out in court. "Your honor, sure they found my client with a bloody knife in his hand over the body, and my client admitted he did it. . . but my client hasn't murdered me! Therefore he can't be a murderer!"
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2019 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't do Facebook but someone should post this thread on every forum and Facebook page he is on. This scumbag needs to be shut down. If he is not shut down his user name may as well be "Energizer Bunny" because he'll keep going and going and going.
sgp52690

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2019 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sgp52690Send a Private Message to sgp52690Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well he says he shipped the fuel tank but no tracking number yet. He is busy with school, work. The junk yard is 1 hr 30 mins from his location so he had to make several runs to get the parts people bought over a month ago. Also the fuel tank he said it will include the sending unit but now the sender is rotted and not included so i have to spend more money on a good sending unit..he said he had a "good" working one pulled from his 87 4 banger swap fiero but it was sitting outside for 2 years. I might see a ups or fedex truck deliver tank sometime next week. I am not closing my paypal claim will keep it open.
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2019 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I doubt you'll ever see a tracking # or the tank. He lied about having shipped my parts, which would have been a lot easier than a fuel tank. If I were you, I'd start the PayPal claim now, before he absconds entirely.

Also, what's up with "The junk yard is 1 hr 30 mins from his location so he had to make several runs to get the parts"? He implied from the original ad that the 3 cars were his at his location.

And I agree that he needs to be followed and hounded on every FB page he haunts.

[This message has been edited by Habanera Hal (edited 02-14-2019).]

sgp52690

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2019 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sgp52690Send a Private Message to sgp52690Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did file the paypal claim so it will be open. Not going to close it. It should be simple to login paypal and click shipped and add tracking number or even send a picture of the tracking number. Nothing as of yet. Also if it even does show up i still need to spend more money on a sending unit..
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2019 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a damn shame because people like him make it hard on those of us who try our very best to do what is right by our fellow Fiero Friends. I have disassembled several 88 Formula's and GT's for parts for not only myself but to get the parts I will not be using back into the hands of my fellow Fiero enthusiasts who need and can use them. I keep them informed as to what is going on, when their parts will be available, what kind of shape those parts are in and provide them with good Hi-resolution pix of the actual parts they will be receiving as well as pix of their order all packed up and ready to be shipped out to them. Most of us do this out of our love for the Fiero since we make very little profit on the parts especially with all of the time involved in doing so. Yet everyone suffers in the end when a thief such as this person cheat and scams those of us who work hard for our money to support our hobby out of it. I have attempted to sell this person parts in the past however his promised PayPal payments never arrived and so those parts still sit here when others could be getting good use out of them. He recently requested more parts I had and I told him at that time that I was not interested in selling him anything now or in the future. I sincerely hope and trust that every one of these thieves and scammers gets their just dues. Thanks. LarryH
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2019 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Larry - you have a PM
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2019 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a heads up, he’s already made another account on here. He was whining on FB about being banned as if he’s the victim.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 02-15-2019).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2019 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Just a heads up, he’s already made another account on here.

What's the new username?

Originally posted by mptighe:

He was whining on FB about being banned as if he’s the victim.

Not surprising.

Originally posted by Patrick:

...it's amazing how misfits such as this guy always feel it's the people they're screwing with who are acting inappropriately.

sgp52690

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2019 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sgp52690Send a Private Message to sgp52690Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well no tracking number as of Friday February 15th filed my claim last weekend so just going to keep it open. Should be simple to send a message with tracking number. I paid $150.00 paypal goods and services on January 10th. So he had plenty of time to find a box within a few days and had the money to ship tank from WV to NY. My fiero should have been running a month ago. Also it was supposed to have a sending unit but the one he did have from his 87 swap fiero was"rotten" since it sat outside for 2 years so i need to spend more money if the tank does arrive.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2019 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What should happen here is, the guy needs to get a visit from his local law enforcement agent. Or any appropriate law enforcement agent.

Theft is theft ! Scamming is also illegal. Deceptive practices, fraudulent claims, perhaps even wire fraud ? False advertising ? There are investigatory entaties.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2019 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure what his new user name is. He claimed on FB’s Pennocks page that he had already made a new account here. He also said that everyone had been refunded already.

sgp52690

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2019 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sgp52690Send a Private Message to sgp52690Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well since January 10th he had two fuel tanks to ship one to me in New York and another to a guy in Massachusetts. Not sure who the guy in MA is or if he is on here or the facebook groups. I wonder if he received his tank. That was plenty of time to get a box and ship it out and to withdraw the funds from paypal to have cash in hand. I will believe it when i see a delivery truck show up here with the fuel tank or a tracking number.
Stinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2019 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StingerClick Here to visit Stinger's HomePageSend a Private Message to StingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While I know you don't want to post personal information here but consider that this user makes a new account, he can then go about scamming more people... maybe throw down some initials, city and state so people can figure it out for themselves and defend themselves against people like this. Gawd knows how many other people he has wacked. The community needs to stand together against this guy.

Food for thought.
iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2019 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think he has a new account on here yet, unless it's already been banned. Looks like the newest registered member did so last month.
PFF
System Bot
sgp52690

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2019 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sgp52690Send a Private Message to sgp52690Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well a week later since the tank was"shipped" and still no sign of a delivery truck. I did go on both ups and fedex to get a sample of how long in transit it would take from WV to NY (7 hours) and ground said 2-3 days in transit so if it was really shipped out last week it should have arrived. This coming weekend will be two weeks since i filed my claim. Keeping my claim open until paypal steps in. Not sure if the guy in Massachusetts received his tank. Still waiting around. No tracking # either..
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2019 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If no tracking #, it didn't happen. One more piece of evidence this guy is a fraud.
sgp52690

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2019 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sgp52690Send a Private Message to sgp52690Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He has gone off the grid once again after being called out last week. Couldn't even send me a message with tracking number no picture of shipping receipt nothing. He said it was shipped last week but even ground would take 2-3 days to arrive to New York. Only has to travel 7 hours.
Mike Morris

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2019 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MorrisSend a Private Message to Mike MorrisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
File disputes now.
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2019 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These scammers need to be punished. Apparently a crime has been committed. Paypal may or may not get your money back and the thief gets a smack on the wrist and let go. This is much more serious. (Something that I feel should be taught in schools) Don't get me started.

Example,,,, The thief agrees and intends to ship your package UPS and takes your money. He gives you a tracking number for a gas tank to be delivered. Somewhere along the shipping route the package is handed off to the United States Postal Service for efficiency. You receive the package and find out it's a box full of styrofoam packing peanuts. Wheather the thief knows it or not he just committed a crime involving the USPS, a government agency.

Even if the thief comes clean and shakes hands with You and Paypal, a serious crime has been committed against the government and should be reported and followed up on by you. The fine is quite hefty. Who knows the investigation may find other dirt on the scumbag. You may want to ask Paypal or read their fine print to see if they report such crimes to the government.

See some useful links below and good luck.
https://www.upsmailinnovati...com/about/index.html

https://about.usps.com/publ...pub300a_tech_024.htm

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

sgp52690

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2019 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sgp52690Send a Private Message to sgp52690Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well i will update everyone when i do get a tracking number..

He did send me a message on facebook messenger.

Tue 7:28 PM Hey Sean sorry i haven't got ahold of you I got your gas tank and 3 other packages going out tomorrow ill message you with the traxking number

So i should have a tracking number by the end of today Wednesday February 20th.

steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2019 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sgp52690:

Well i will update everyone when i do get a tracking number..

He did send me a message on facebook messenger.

Tue 7:28 PM Hey Sean sorry i haven't got ahold of you I got your gas tank and 3 other packages going out tomorrow ill message you with the traxking number

So i should have a tracking number by the end of today Wednesday February 20th.

Odd are good that the snow storm or full moon or his dog ate the tracking number is all you will hear.... if anything at all.
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2019 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL
sgp52690

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2019 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sgp52690Send a Private Message to sgp52690Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No tracking number yet as of Thursday 2/21 still waiting for a reply. The UPS and FEDEX shipping locations in WV are open till 6pm. So if he goes to school during weekdays school is out at 2:30pm not sure what days he works after school. I will update everyone if i get a tracking number at some point today..
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock