Unique Roaster in MN (NOT MINE) by GuiltyPleasureFiero
Started on: 08-02-2018 09:14 PM
Replies: 8 (609 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 08-10-2018 03:22 PM
GuiltyPleasureFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2018 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GuiltyPleasureFieroSend a Private Message to GuiltyPleasureFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2018 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There does not appear to be any chassis reinforcement for the roof being removed, which is a major concern.

Also, not sure what they are trying to hide with the plastic bad diaper under the truck area.

Other than those two items, it looks like a nice car.
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2018 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's located about an hour from me. I'll bet Kev or MinnGreen will comment shortly. they might have some background on it.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT fastback SC3800 3.4 pulley, FSIC, N*, 1.9 rollers
1985 Honda V65 Magna

Dragonfish

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2018 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonfishSend a Private Message to DragonfishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I clicked this expecting to see some kind of fiero shaped grill..
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2018 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty Fiero.. The lack of any underpinning bracing is of major concern and makes this car worthless in its current state... If the spaceframe has not been compromised, it could still be (relatively) easily braced and saved.. I have one roadster with the 'box x-frame' under it and a Brisa convertible with its specific beefy frame reinforcement.. Both cars still have considerable flex, but are safe and can be lifted with a service jack..

Mark
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2018 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The paint job is nice. No idea about a "truck area".

All that money on this Fiero, and the gas tank is all rusty, the HVAC surround is badly warped, and the interior (center console, door panels, door jam) doesn't match the rest of the interior. The named items apparently came from an Indy Fiero, and the cover matches those, but the floor mats don't match. The headlight and dimmer switches also don't match. No idea ehat happened to the map pockets. If these issues were addressed, the car would be more aesthetically appealing.
chrissin712

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2018 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They also want $7,950 for it. I really hope they have it on consignment because that car is not going to sell for anywhere near that or I will be very surprised.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2018 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just like Fieroguru mentioned the Fiero DOES NOT have under support brace... don't lift this car with regular lift it will fold in half ..... I would say its worth no more than 3K on a GOOD day

Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-10-2018 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ugh, $7,995? I was not going to comment until I saw the price.

Besides what was stated correctly, the trunk is sprayed over rust and damage. A lot of it.

Every part of that car is at end of life. From the rubber on up.

The paint is maybe a twenty footer. The polish job is absolutely horrific. "Yeah Sir, I have polished lotsa cars. Sure."

Gas tank.

Seller stupidity alert: "...rotating headlights..."

The robotic voice and music for the sales video leaves little for the imagination. *sarcasm

I need to see under that boat cover.

I can see starting with a better car for $3,000 and doing all the work correctly as a better time suck than dumping a wad on this turd. Just thinking.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock