EGR TOP CAP COVER by RPYRAZOO
Started on: 07-23-2017 11:07 AM
Replies: 12 (502 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 08-08-2017 10:32 PM
RPYRAZOO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2017 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RPYRAZOOClick Here to visit RPYRAZOO's HomePageSend a Private Message to RPYRAZOOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm wanting an EGR plastic cap cover for my '87 2.8. I understand that some late model 80's and early 90's GM 3.8's had them, but my time is quite limited and really don't have the opportunity to scrounge through a "u pic it" arena of cars. If there's anyone that has one please respond to the FORUM Mall.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2017 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 for 10 shipped?
--matt
RPYRAZOO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2017 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RPYRAZOOClick Here to visit RPYRAZOO's HomePageSend a Private Message to RPYRAZOOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Matt: You have a PM
Rich
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2017 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you want you can get fancy with them.....

Here area couple I did (the black they come in, and one in the same red as the Intake & Valve covers which is what I went with on my car).

Rich
RPYRAZOO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2017 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RPYRAZOOClick Here to visit RPYRAZOO's HomePageSend a Private Message to RPYRAZOOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich: Excellent idea and nice mod. I even have a can of the correct paint, but I suppose most of us do.
Thanks
Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2017 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RPYRAZOO:

Rich: Excellent idea and nice mod. I even have a can of the correct paint, but I suppose most of us do.
Thanks

Just be SURE to hit the cap with self etching primer first, otherwise you will not Like the results you get

The Decals are from fierosails.com, they are his wheel center decals (though I do not think he does the GT specific ones any more).

[This message has been edited by Richjk21 (edited 07-26-2017).]

RPYRAZOO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2017 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RPYRAZOOClick Here to visit RPYRAZOO's HomePageSend a Private Message to RPYRAZOOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BTW I haven't heard from my potential seller as yet, so I'm still looking for the cap.
Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2017 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RPYRAZOO:

BTW I haven't heard from my potential seller as yet, so I'm still looking for the cap.

Where in B-Lo are you at??

I do not have a spare at the moment, or I would hook you up.

Rich
RPYRAZOO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2017 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RPYRAZOOClick Here to visit RPYRAZOO's HomePageSend a Private Message to RPYRAZOOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ironicaly I just now received a note from my part guy.
RPYRAZOO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2017 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RPYRAZOOClick Here to visit RPYRAZOO's HomePageSend a Private Message to RPYRAZOOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RPYRAZOO

457 posts
Member since Aug 2006
Matt: New PM this date.
Rich
RPYRAZOO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2017 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RPYRAZOOClick Here to visit RPYRAZOO's HomePageSend a Private Message to RPYRAZOOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Matt: Received package today, thanks.
Rich
PFF
System Bot
goforspeed

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2017 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for goforspeedSend a Private Message to goforspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have an extra one of these caps they wish to sell? I had not seen one before and when adding primer/paint and decal as suggested it is a nice touch to the engine compartment.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2017 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would also want to buy one PM me for my paypal and home addy... THX

Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave