Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  EMBRACE RACING Notchback LED Tail Light Kit! (GROUP BUY FEB 2014) (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
EMBRACE RACING Notchback LED Tail Light Kit! (GROUP BUY FEB 2014) by doublec4
Started on: 02-09-2014 04:57 PM
Replies: 80 (4141 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 11-22-2018 12:18 PM
85red2m6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85red2m6Send a Private Message to 85red2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woo hoo... got a pkg in the mail today

------------------
1986 Fiero SE 2.8 Auto - Blackie
1985 Fiero GT 2.8 4-spd - Goldie II - To be driveable this season
1985 Fiero GT Convertible - 3.8SC 4-spd - long term project
1987 Cavalier Z24 2.8 5-spd - daily driver - 300k miles and still goin
1993 Bonneville SSEi - 3800SC parts/wiring donor for 85 Vert

IP: Logged
kriswinner

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2014 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kriswinnerSend a Private Message to kriswinnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine too! Can't wait to get them installed!

The instructions that Chris put together are very thorough. It appears that only modest soldering skills are required to do this upgrade.
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2014 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My goal is to have these on by the weekend! I got mine too

------------------

Best 1/4: 11.7 @ 115mph
Best 60ft: 1.60

85red2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2014 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85red2m6Send a Private Message to 85red2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the driver side built (no, I didn't ever make it to bed last nite, lmao), and it looks amazing...
don't think I'm gonna wait til I finish the other side to put it on the car, hehe

on the down side tho, unfortunately, I only got half the snap clips for mounting the controller and signal boards... so I have to see if I can find some nuts or something to finish the other side, lol

------------------

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2014 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85red2m6:

I have the driver side built (no, I didn't ever make it to bed last nite, lmao), and it looks amazing...
don't think I'm gonna wait til I finish the other side to put it on the car, hehe

on the down side tho, unfortunately, I only got half the snap clips for mounting the controller and signal boards... so I have to see if I can find some nuts or something to finish the other side, lol

My apologies if I miscounted the number of clips! If you're looking for the right size nut to use instead of a clip, just use a 8-32 nylock nut. Or a regular 8-32 nut with a small dab of Loctite will do the trick. Really sorry about that!

craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2014 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got mine yesterday, I believe. I just returned from training today and opened it and everything looks great. Very well put together kit. I can't wait to get them installed on my Formula.
85red2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2014 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85red2m6Send a Private Message to 85red2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

My apologies if I miscounted the number of clips! If you're looking for the right size nut to use instead of a clip, just use a 8-32 nylock nut. Or a regular 8-32 nut with a small dab of Loctite will do the trick. Really sorry about that!

no worries Chris... that's an easy fix... I have hardware stores around here, lol
on a side note, for anyone else assembling these right away, I highly recommend extending the lead wires going into the car harness, as I found that this setup doesn't fit in the car trying to run that wiring thru the reverse hole in the housing, lol

out of curiosity, is there a trick to that bulb adaptor? it seems to be too shallow for my taillight bulb sockets, and the wider part that you grab onto turns separately from the rest of it... it could just be the resistance from the contact grease in my bulb sockets, but I figured I'd ash...

------------------

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2014 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

no worries Chris... that's an easy fix... I have hardware stores around here, lol
on a side note, for anyone else assembling these right away, I highly recommend extending the lead wires going into the car harness, as I found that this setup doesn't fit in the car trying to run that wiring thru the reverse hole in the housing, lol

out of curiosity, is there a trick to that bulb adaptor? it seems to be too shallow for my taillight bulb sockets, and the wider part that you grab onto turns separately from the rest of it... it could just be the resistance from the contact grease in my bulb sockets, but I figured I'd ash...

Hmm sounds a little odd. I'll double check mine when I get home from work tonight, but it doesn't sound like the wide part of the bulb base should be spinning. Did you try just turning the bulb connector 180 degrees and then twisting it in again? They can only go in the socket one way. If you look at the side of the connector, there are two little nubs that lock the bulb into place in the socket. They are offset from one another in height so the bulb is asymmetrical. This is why it can only go in the socket in one orientation.
85red2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2014 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85red2m6Send a Private Message to 85red2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yah, it's a standard signal socket, you'd think it would go in normally, lol...
and yah, I just checked the second one and it doesn't spin loose like the other one, so I'm gonna guess it's no good, lol... where did you find these? maybe I can source one out locally instead of you having to ship...
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2014 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, so I tried out the bulb connector in my socket... and you're absolutely right. The Fiero tail light socket is deep. Much deeper than what I feel is "standard" since these bulb connectors are universal.

The reason I didn't catch this during my own install is that I used some old bulb connectors from another project that I had laying around. They don't have the shoulder that seems to be interfering with the bulb connectors that I purchased in bulk for these tail light kits.

There is a solution though. It's not the prettiest thing, but it still keeps everything plug and play.

Since the shoulder on your bulb connector is spinning, it means that you have almost broke it free from the main body. Give it a good yank and it should come loose and come right off. You'll end up with the following:

As you can see, inside the bulb connector there are two wires leading down to the contact pads at the bottom of the bulb base. There is also a wire soldered to the inside of the body (this is your ground wire).

I ended up just touching my soldering iron to the ground wire on the side and then removing it and soldering my own longer wire on (in black). I also cut the two positive leads down quite a bit so that they cannot touch one another. Then I soldered two longer red wires to them. So I ended up with this:

In order to keep things from touching one another inside the bulb connector, I just grabbed my glue gun and filled the base up with hot glue and let it dry.

This way there is no chance of the wires touching one another or shorting out to ground (the inside wall of the bulb connector).

Now I can push this right into my socket and twist it into place without interference.

Give this a try and it's pretty easy to do. I really really apologize for this, I shouldn't have assumed that the sockets on the Fiero are a standard depth. In the mean time, I'm looking for alternate sources for these bulb connectors that do not have shoulders. They're not the easiest things to find out there. I found some that do not have the shoulder but also do not have any wires pre soldered on. So even if I bought those, everyone would have to do this procedure anyways.

I'll update the instructions and also update everyone with what I find. Hopefully I can order exactly what we need so no extra steps are involved here and if anyone wants me to send out a connector, I can do that.

Edit to add that I got the connectors from here:

http://www.autolumination.com/connectors.htm

They are "BAY15D" size.

As you can see I purchased the ones with the leads already built in. They are $3 each. Apparently for only 30 cents each you can actually get the bases that are empty. So again, you would have to solder and throw some glue in the base to keep things from moving but they are 10x cheaper. I may have to go this route on future kits.

[This message has been edited by doublec4 (edited 03-19-2014).]

85red2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2014 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85red2m6Send a Private Message to 85red2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
kool, that works too...
I seem to have the shoulder reasonably solid again (a little adjustment with pliers, lol), so I think what I'm gonna do, since it's within the seal and shouldn't hurt anything, I'm gonna trim down the 2nd socket in so that the shoulder clears (it's just plastic anyway, so my soldering gun should make short work of it) and then I should be good to go...
on a positive note, got the second light all wired up tonite, and test ran it, works like a charm (after re-soldering one of the resistor connections, lol)
so now, since I didn't get a chance the last 2 nights to pick up some Nylok nuts, I will grab some after work tomorrow, and then I will have some pics and maybe even wideo on the car
anybody else got theirs built and installed yet?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85red2m6 (edited 03-20-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2014 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you've twisted the top, I would remove it.

Take a look at the picture I posted where I removed the top of the bulb connector. Notice how the two positive wires are bare and have no shielding on them. If you've twisted the top, you've likely twisted these wires to the point that they are touching. So once you get power on one of those wires, it will send power to the other as well.

Anyways, last night I got in touch with a company in China that makes these things. I've requested that they make them for me without the shoulder and with wires presoldered onto them. They said its no problem and I ordered a bunch of them.

So worst case, what I can do is send out these new bulb connectors to anyone who wants theirs replaced and doesn't want to modify the ones I've included in their package. Only bad news is, they're coming from China so it might be a while before I get them. Let me know what you guys think.

I will send out an email later today to everyone on the group buy list.

Thank you
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2014 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If my connector doesn't work for me, I will just do what you did in the post above. Its no big deal to me. I haven't gotten that far into the build yet anyways. LOL! I am kinda taking my time and making everything as nice and neat as I can.

Edit: Oh, would it be okay to put hot glue on the back side of the panels to cover all the LED connections?

[This message has been edited by craigsfiero2007 (edited 03-20-2014).]

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2014 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

If my connector doesn't work for me, I will just do what you did in the post above. Its no big deal to me. I haven't gotten that far into the build yet anyways. LOL! I am kinda taking my time and making everything as nice and neat as I can.

Edit: Oh, would it be okay to put hot glue on the back side of the panels to cover all the LED connections?

Yes, if you'd like to put some hot glue on those connections it should be fine. The only downside to doing that is if one of your connections comes loose, it will be more difficult to figure out what happened since it will be covered. Otherwise, it won't hurt anything.

[This message has been edited by doublec4 (edited 03-20-2014).]

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2014 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, if you'd like to put some hot glue on those connections it should be fine. The only downside to doing that is if one of your connections comes loose, it will be more difficult to figure out what happened since it will be covered. Otherwise, it won't hurt anything.

Let me know what connectors you would need to send. I think I would want them, but wanted to see if it's something I can pick up local possibly?
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2014 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They would be the exact same connectors I've included in your kit, just without that shoulder that makes the top part of the bulb connector wider.

The size is designated as BAY15D, basically a dual contact bulb connector. It has the two offset nubs on the side of the body to lock itself into the socket.

I have no idea if you would be able to find them locally, but you can find them here without any wires attached. You would have to solder your own wires.

http://www.autolumination.com/connectors.htm

If you just hit Ctrl+F and find "Bay15d" it is the fourth occurrence on this page. They are only 30 cents each without the wires. This would probably be your second fastest option.

If you can wait, I will send you the ones I get in from China. This is the slowest option.

The fastest option is just pulling apart the ones I have already sent and modifying them as shown above.

Let me know what you would like to do.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2014 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a project similar to yours that I`m working on.
I think I`m probably going to spend a bit more and get these.
I like how they are sealed.

http://www.amazon.com/Adapt...f=pd_bxgy_auto_img_y
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2014 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

I have a project similar to yours that I`m working on.
I think I`m probably going to spend a bit more and get these.
I like how they are sealed.

http://www.amazon.com/Adapt...f=pd_bxgy_auto_img_y

It's hard to see how those are sealed, but regardless, the bulb connector doesn't need to be sealed (in the tail light housing anyway). It's the socket that actually does the sealing. It has a gasket on it that seals against the back of the tail light housing.

Those connectors are very expensive and are exactly the same thing as you can get elsewhere. They do not have a shoulder on them which would make them work nicely in the Fiero tail light sockets but are way too much money for what they're worth. The link I posted above you can get the same ones (with shoulders) from autolumination for $3 a piece.

85red2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85red2m6Send a Private Message to 85red2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Chris.
I trimmed out the outside of the 2nd signal sockets a bit and the shoulder fits perfectly, and as long as you don't trim too deep, it still works fine with a normal bulb... got mine in and working, just need to pick up the flasher and I'm golden (flashing the signals manually for now, lol)...

they look fantastic and I'm tickled to have them in, lol...

so does anyone have theirs in yet or am I the first set? lol

as for twisting the sucket, yah, I apparently had a little bit of twist inside my 1st socket, and it was crossing the wires and I had both the markers and signals lit all the time, lol... but a little back twist of the little plug inside and it's good as new...

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85red2m6 (edited 03-21-2014).]

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 05:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Chris.
I trimmed out the outside of the 2nd signal sockets a bit and the shoulder fits perfectly, and as long as you don't trim too deep, it still works fine with a normal bulb... got mine in and working, just need to pick up the flasher and I'm golden (flashing the signals manually for now, lol)...

they look fantastic and I'm tickled to have them in, lol...

so does anyone have theirs in yet or am I the first set? lol

as for twisting the sucket, yah, I apparently had a little bit of twist inside my 1st socket, and it was crossing the wires and I had both the markers and signals lit all the time, lol... but a little back twist of the little plug inside and it's good as new...

Sounds great! I'm glad the connector situation worked out for you. I apologize it had to be a little more work than I had first thought, but I guess it's part of being one of the first to put the kit together. I appreciate your feedback through the process and I'd love to see them on your car!

OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey Chris, good work.
let me know when the 2nd notchie group buy is pending/starting up...& I won't need them shipped since I'm local to ya!

cheers,

Nick

p.s. I'd be interested in the led reverse light option also; I think that'd complete the kit nicely!

[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 03-21-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
85red2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85red2m6Send a Private Message to 85red2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sounds great! I'm glad the connector situation worked out for you. I apologize it had to be a little more work than I had first thought, but I guess it's part of being one of the first to put the kit together. I appreciate your feedback through the process and I'd love to see them on your car!

lol, no worries... like you said, all part of being the first to have them on the car, lol...
and I will post my pics as soon as I get them uploaded to photobucket... feel free to browse them on FB, I have a bunch of assembly and finished product pics posted in several of the Fiero forums...
and you are more than welcome to use them for advertizing purposes too, although I will say, I think my lense is scratched, because all my night pics are blurry compared to the normal quality of the camera in my phone...

oh, and I picked up a flasher locally today, got it from bumper to bumper, it's a Grote part #44810, and it times with the sequencing perfectly... cost me $13 w/tax...

and I'm already getting positive feedback about them locally, showed my roomate when I got home and he loves the look, and my neighbor happened to come home the same time, and he had nothing but good things to say about them... signs of a great product man

Anthony Budjak

------------------

85red2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2014 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85red2m6Send a Private Message to 85red2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

http://s1009.photobucket.co...it/MOV_0027.mp4.html

[This message has been edited by 85red2m6 (edited 03-22-2014).]

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2014 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Nick, I'll put you on the list!

Anthony, thank you for the great feedback! The pictures and video look great. Since you used a different flasher module, you mentioned that the timing of the sequence still worked out perfectly. In the video, it's a little difficult to see because cameras are generally not great when you point them at bright lights. When using the turn signals in person, are you getting all of the groups of LEDs lit up right to the end?

Thanks!
85red2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2014 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85red2m6Send a Private Message to 85red2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes, the LED's do sequence right to the end every time, although the last row only stays on for less than a quarter second before they start the next sequence (personally, I would love to turn down the flash rate about a quarter second or so, but not sure what it would take to modify the flasher module, lol), but you are absolutely right; the cameras really don't handle the bright lights in the dark well at all, lol...
I also took a vid of the lights during the day, and it shows up better, tho not as bright, obviously, lol

but I will warn you, if you havn't been keeping an eye on the FB posts about your lights, be prepared for a flood of orders, because these are getting HUGE attention on the FB groups, lol 146 FB notifications this morning, and at least 80% of them pertaining to my posts about these lights, hehe

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85red2m6 (edited 03-22-2014).]

coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone put a set together and have pictures of all the completed wiring? as a therapeutic distraction i decided to put my new set together to go in the little girls car. have it what i think is all together but have missed something
so any pics would be a great help.
thanks
85red2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85red2m6Send a Private Message to 85red2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mine are together and working... what is and isn't your's doing?
I have a few pics, but a couple of the backside pics didn't turn out legible, so I don't have a complete set of wiring pics...

------------------

85red2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85red2m6Send a Private Message to 85red2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Chris, just figured I would bump this thread back onto the Mall and see if you were planning a second run and/or if you'd made any progress on the backup lights...?
mine are still running great, although I've had to go back and re-solder some of my connections, lol... no componant failure or faults, all LED's still working great, sequencing still works as it's supposed to...
Only couple issues I've run into are the aforementioned repairs to my not-so meticulous soldering job on the first light, and the reflectors don't want to stay put in the signal boards after a little hiway vibration. I am thinking that when I pull the lights to do the current broken wire repair, I think I will be going back and using the tip of my old solder pencil to melt the back side of all the reflector locating pins so that they can't pull out of the board... other than that, the only other minor issue I've run into (and it's not really a problem, just more of an observation on my choice of flasher) is that with the car not running and the voltage dropping off a bit, the sequencer slows down slightly more than the flasher itself does, and the last row of signal LED's don't always come on before the flasher begins the next cycle... but like I say, this is only with the car not running and the voltage starting to drop a bit... it is not an issue at all with the car running...

So I'm happy to report that the lights are holding up to Daily Driving very well, and other than having to tip-melt the reflector pins (which is something I was considering doing in the first place, but opted to just see how they held out), I'm still having no issues with them and they still look great

------------------

Silverdosica

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SilverdosicaSend a Private Message to SilverdosicaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me on the list for a second run
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the heads up 85red2m6

That's a good idea to hit the back pins of the reflectors with the soldering iron once you're done. I should revise the instructions to include that!

Glad you're still enjoying the lights!

Silverdosica, returned your pm. I will be making another run of these lights soon.

I've been really busy with the GT lights lately and to be honest I haven't had the chance to revisit the reverse lights on the notchie yet. Plus I was hoping to have my 3D printer by now and I need it for my idea to make some parts, but that has not been delivered yet (bought it from kickstarter). I'll post updates when they happen though!
Silverdosica

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilverdosicaSend a Private Message to SilverdosicaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Be really cool if you made the notchie ones say Pontiac in the middle like the GTs as well
PFF
System Bot
85red2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85red2m6Send a Private Message to 85red2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that would be as simple as getting a vinyl made up in black and cut out with the word in it and a red light source behind it, lol... it's an idea, but I think it would end up having to share the same space as the backup lights Chris has planned, lol

------------------

stinky817

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stinky817Send a Private Message to stinky817Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So do you have another group buy going on for these? i totally missed this one, i would have loved to order them before....

Edit: i didn't see that this was two pages.... glad to see you're making another set.

[This message has been edited by stinky817 (edited 06-22-2014).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stinky817:

So do you have another group buy going on for these? i totally missed this one, i would have loved to order them before....

Edit: i didn't see that this was two pages.... glad to see you're making another set.

I think Chris has these available but you will need to assemble the kit

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

85red2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 04:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85red2m6Send a Private Message to 85red2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey coady, had my lights apart finally to fix the reflectors and re-solder a couple connections (for some reason these resistors don't stick well to the solder) and snapped a few pics of the wiring... not sure if it helps you this far after the fact, but figured I'd post anyways...

Chris, was Danyel correct, these lights are now avail full time from you? still want another set with the full LED ring and backup lights whenever you get to that point with them...

------------------

Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2018 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any chance these are still available?
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2018 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello
Yes these will be available soon ,... I will post in the sale thread all the details and transactions I did with Chris (Embrace Racing) These are now my kits as I bought the rights to these ... MORE TO COME ....

Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2018 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested.

Lilred86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2018 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lilred86SESend a Private Message to Lilred86SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested. Will keep an eye out danyel!
Thank in advance
Dat1995

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2018 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dat1995Send a Private Message to Dat1995Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please let me know when these are available. I would love to add this look to my fiero
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock