Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Ferris Bueller Hot Wheels Fiero. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Ferris Bueller Hot Wheels Fiero. by weloveour86se
Started on: 05-06-2013 07:04 PM
Replies: 119 (3262 views)
Last post by: weloveour86se on 10-12-2014 09:24 AM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2013 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please skip to last page for current offerings! TY

Just arrived. First three batches came in all at once As discussed in the General Fiero Chat section.

The first 6 are sold here for $8.50 shipped in the CONUS as promised over in the General Fiero Chat thread. I will sort out a fair price for the rest (I'm thinking around $10 shipped?). I just have to cover expenses is all. I'm not going to make much here if anything at all. I'm just trying to pass the savings along. I have received a few PM's from people saying they had driven around looking for them. I drove around looking, two Wally Worlds and a Toys R Us, to come up empty. Gas, time, stress, the let down lol who needs it?

I also have the 2012 Boulevard Fiero that I can send with for $6.00 extra. $5.00 for the car and add $1.00 to shipping. Just offering is all. I think it's a good deal. LMK if you think otherwise.

Also I have some of these coming in soon in case someone wants a 3 car deal. 2013 Boulevard Fiero.

Shoot me a pm or post here and LMK. Paypal here, don't forget to add 3.5% to cover Paypal fees or send as gift. I would not stake my PFF reputation on anything!! Check my feedbacks. Feel free to ask questions. I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-17-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CocoFiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CocoFieroSend a Private Message to CocoFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like the first two. PM sent.
PatrickTRoof

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love one, but right now all of my money is going into get my real Fiero running!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PatrickTRoof:

right now all of my money is going into get my real Fiero running!

Oh I hear that loud and clear. We all know how that goes. Don't be shy to post up with any question you have in the Tech section. There are TONS of great PFF'ers here that are always willing to help out! OH and PICS man pics.

PM's replied, I think. Please bear with me if I missed you. Spring is in the air, we live at the beach, I've got to start breaking camp for a family move across town soon...But I am definitely here for any questions just LMK.

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the 3 car deal, $22 right? Let me know when the 3rd one gets there. -Jason
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ditto what Jason said ^ ^ ^

I will take the 3 car deal for $22 as a gift. Won't do PP from work, but will when I get home.

Thanks!
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was one of the first to jump in on the original thread in the general forum. Thus:

"The money has been sent! John, you have sent $13.50 USD to e******* k*****."

I can not wait to see them in person! Thanks so much for doing this. Far easier than driving around from store to store and coming up empty handed most of the time!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierofreak and Blakeinspace. The third car (2013 Boulevard) should be in, in a couple of days. I will post when they arrive. Please hit me up then if you like. I'm glad you have shown interest because I was debating ordering that last car. I will gladly keep you all posted!

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I was one of the first to jump in on the original thread in the general forum. Thus:

"The money has been sent! John, you have sent $13.50 USD to e******* k*****."

I can not wait to see them in person! Thanks so much for doing this. Far easier than driving around from store to store and coming up empty handed most of the time!

Gotcha John P. I see your paypal. Try to get those out this afternoon with others! I will pm those that ship with tracking #'s after.

Guys I'm trying to sell these AT cost and not loose $$$. If you are sending paypal as payment for goods, please add to cover PP fees. 3.5% of total. I CANNOT cover the pp fees. I may not even break even... Or just gift payment and then PM with full shipping address here. Easy. Believe me I would much rather keep the cars then stiff some one for a few measly bucks. Up to you.

Thanks for every ones time and have a great day!

Johnwpb you have a PM

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-07-2013).]

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Fierofreak and Blakeinspace. The third car (2013 Boulevard) should be in, in a couple of days. I will post when they arrive. Please hit me up then if you like. I'm glad you have shown interest because I was debating ordering that last car. I will gladly keep you all posted!

hey no problem welove!... thanks for the offer... My path would rarely ever take me to where I could buy one of these!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm's replied...I think. Sorry if I missed someone. Please bear with me as I have more then a few requests. Also please LMK before sending Paypal. This way I can stay sorted! Please and TY!

I suppose I should order more? Should I? I will. I won't just say it, I'll do it! I'm not afraid

Thanks and have a great day!

EDITto add...it would help immensely if a buyer were to chime in here later for feedbacks...I might miss someone later. Just saying is all. You may return to your regularly scheduled program now

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-10-2013).]

fiero49

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent on the 3 different cars
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero49:

pm sent on the 3 different cars

Oops Fiero49 I replied to your PM before I saw your post here. You are on the list! Please if you could hold off till I receive the third car in hand. I will post when they arrive. They should be here within a few days. I would rather not take payments for those till they are in hand! It's just what is best for all.

Thanks everyone for letting me share these with you! Have a great day.
fiero49

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks and pm replied to
PatrickTRoof

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Oh I hear that loud and clear. We all know how that goes. Don't be shy to post up with any question you have in the Tech section. There are TONS of great PFF'ers here that are always willing to help out! OH and PICS man pics.

PM's replied, I think. Please bear with me if I missed you. Spring is in the air, we live at the beach, I've got to start breaking camp for a family move across town soon...But I am definitely here for any questions just LMK.

Thanks! And I'll definitely put up some pictures soon.

jimlong67

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2013 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimlong67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Bro
You Have a PM
Jim

------------------
When I read about the evils of drinking.
I gave up reading.
2004 White Sebring Convertible
1986 Black Fiero GT
Kathryn's Welded Metal Artist

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2013 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool! Just let me know when your ready and I'll pp you. -Jason
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2013 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent. Thanks! I have done business with Andrew before and he's great to work with!

Ben
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2013 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TYVM Ben for the kind words. It is a pleasure dealing with you as well!!

Originally posted by Marine1981:

Payment sent. Thanks! I have done business with Andrew before and he's great to work with!

Ben

PM's with todays tracking #'s sent! I hope you all enjoy them! Thanks for allowing me to share
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2013 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by CocoFiero:

I'd like the first two. PM sent.

CocoFiero I see your Paypal, you have a PM. Ships tomorrow. I really hope you enjoy them!

mystery solved!!!
You sent me Paypal for what I have no idea. I suspect these HW's but I need clarification as to which. Please PM me as soon as possible!!

Sorry for the fancy red letters everyone else. Make note of the above please. Remember post up or PM before sending payments please. Richard K of Lansing Mi. is going to walk to his/her mailbox in a few days and be bummed. Then R.K. might come here and be looking like WTH? lol, No offence at all R.K. but there! How do you like that?! Don't blame me! I have no idea who your are or what you want...sigh.

If anyone knows which PFF'er that is please give them a poke for me?

Thanks everyone and have a great night!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-09-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The shipment of the third type of cars has arrived. This is the HW Boulevard 2013 Fiero.

So I'm looking for $22 shipped for the 3 different types of cars. This seems more then fair to me. I you feel otherwise please chime in. After Paypal fees, tracking costs, postage, finding boxes and shipping supplies, packing time, driving to and from the USPS PO etc., I am taking a loss. Honestly. So if you might feel the urge to throw me a $1 or $2 for my troubles that would be greatly appreciated. Or I could just adjust my prices...

So 3 of the 3 car sets, are spoken for at this point if I remember correctly. Hopefully I can get those to the PFF'ers who first requested them. You know who you are! My apologies if I miss someone.

Thanks and have a great day!
ps I have some HWs and supply updates I will pass on as time permits!

edit to add...oops I forgot, PM's with tracking #'s sent. TY

1984whitesc

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent.

------------------

1984 White Fiero Sport Coupe (Juliet) in restoration
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089093.html
1988 Red Fiero Standard Coupe (Bella) in restoration
1990 Black Buick Reatta (Noir)
2002 White Chevy Impala base(Haylie)

PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funds and a bit extra sent for the three set.

Thanks!

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM's replied...I hope. LMK if I missed you.

I have ordered more of the Ferris Bueller Fiero's. Spoke with my vendor today. He only has 10 left after my order. I have other vendors but this one has the lowest prices. Did I say before that these are NOT peg warmers? A peg warmer in Hot Wheels speak is a car that hangs on a Wal mart hook for ever...

I have several PM's from fellow PFF'ers about how they searched their local area stores. Hell I stopped at 2 myself. Nothing, never mind the other 2 Fiero's I'm offering. You'd have a better chance of getting struck by lightning and attacked by a polar bear in the same day, then you would of finding all 3 cars at once in a store. I guess this is some ones lucky day!!

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Funds and a bit extra sent for the three set.

Thanks!

Oops Blake in space. I was typing as you posted I guess. PM pending for you my friend!

Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hardpact:

Pm sent

Gotcha HP. PM replied.

So I now know who R.K and V.K. is. TY for PM'ing. I will go edit any details I posted previously for privacy sake. I'm very glad you PM'd. TY. Please understand your package has been sitting here because of this miscommunication. Oh and PM replied.

Thanks for your time and patients. Have a great night!!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

Cool! Just let me know when your ready and I'll pp you. -Jason

You have another PM.

edit to add some pics

Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine arrived Yesterday the day I was Out of my office so I got them this morning. Thanks for the quick shipping.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:

Mine arrived Yesterday the day I was Out of my office so I got them this morning. Thanks for the quick shipping.

Awesome! I hope you enjoy them! Thanks for everything and have a great day!!

PM's with tracking #'s for todays shipments have been sent! Thanks for letting me share these everyone!!

I still have more left. More are on the way. LMK and HAGD!

fiero49

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monies sent, pm sent.
PFF
System Bot
BrewCheese

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you be willing to sell just the new boulevard model? (red/grey one) How much? I already have a couple of the other ones.

Thanks,
Jason
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero49:

Monies sent, pm sent.

Gotcha and PM replied! TYVM!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by BrewCheese:

Would you be willing to sell just the new boulevard model? (red/grey one) How much? I already have a couple of the other ones.

Thanks,
Jason

PM sent.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM's with todays shipments sent! TY.

So earlier I mentioned some Hot Wheels and supply updates. Well this is what I know so far...

How Wheels has completed the Boulevard series. This is to say that they are done making them. Some folks refer to this as discontinued. Technically they are completed. In lay mans talk it means the same thing basically, they are NOT making the series again.

Also Hot Wheels is discontinuing the RealRiders rubber wheels. The reason is still not clear but speculation is that they are scrapping them due to poorer then expected sales. Also there is some talk that the RealRider wheels are being replaced by a new type of paint finish. Instead of the costs of the RR they are focusing that cost on a new paint type.

So what is in our future with Hot Wheels? Well the Boulevard Series is being replaced by the Cool Classics Series. Minus the RealRiders rubber wheels. Is there another Fiero in our future? We wont have any clues about that for some time. Most of he Cool Classics Series at this point is still under Hot Wheels wraps.

I'm going to be watching to see what I can learn. I'm always looking for clues or previews of whats coming for the new releases. As soon as I hear something I will be sure to post up! Now go sign that petition in the GFC section asking for a fastback Fiero from Hot Wheels please!!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-11-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM's replied.

Bulldog85043, I need your shipping address. Please PM me with it. Hopefully either you see this or the PM. I can ship as soon as I have that Mon am.

Others yours ship first thing Monday am as well!

Thanks a bunch everyone, have a great day!
dgmp123

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dgmp123Send a Private Message to dgmp123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent regarding purchasing the 3 car set for $22.
Thanks,
David
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dgmp123:

PM sent regarding purchasing the 3 car set for $22.
Thanks,
David

Dg PM replied. Everyone else I hope I gotcha. LMK if I missed you.

So I have another batch of the Ferris cars that should be here tomorrow according to USPS tracking. Also have another batch of the 2013 Boulevards that should be here very soon. I'm thinking Tuesday or Wednesday. Last time I ordered a batch of the 2013's they arrived in 2 days! My 2013 Boulevard Fiero vendor is right here in Maine as am I.

Again TYVM everyone for allowing me to share these with you. I really hope everyone enjoys them. It is really a pleasure working with everyone! Also thanks to all for the great comm's!!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm's replied with todays tracking #'s. Have a great day everyone and TY again!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Woowho!! Look what the nice USPS carrier just dropped off! Get em' while they are hot!!

More should be arriving tomorrow or the next day!

Get em' while they're hot! If I asked you to hold off with your orders, nows the time to jump in!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock