Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Ferris Bueller Hot Wheels Fiero. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Ferris Bueller Hot Wheels Fiero. by weloveour86se
Started on: 05-06-2013 07:04 PM
Replies: 119 (3264 views)
Last post by: weloveour86se on 10-12-2014 09:24 AM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received my triple shot of cars this afternoon! I mean I just paid for these things on Thursday night!

I had a confirmation of payment and a tracking number the very next day from weloveour86!

Thanks for the quick service, communication, and integrity. I gave you a (+) for overall PFF rating (if I did not have you already) and left positive transaction feedback for this purchase for a mall rating as well too.

Hope you do the same, and thanks again!
IP: Logged
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got mine today also. Super fast shipping. Positive feedback left.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is great news Blake! I'm very glad your happy. They ship really fast for some reason, unlike say a fender or rocker panel or steering column. Lol.

Anyway TYVM For the kind words.

So are you going to open them? Anyone? Or keep them new in package? Lol I'm dying to hear this, honestly.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

I got mine today also. Super fast shipping. Positive feedback left.

Dang I was kinda typing, dealing with a whiney 4yr old girl, dog, cat, goldfish, chinchilla, ok no chinchilla. When you posted, srry.

I'm very glad your happy and they made it safely. Like I posted above they ship pretty fast. I'm proud to work with a great bunch of people, PFF'ers!

Now are you going to open them FieroMaster? Honestly I'm dying to know

fiero49

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my three cars today in great shape. They are awesome. Thanks positive feedback left.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero49:

Received my three cars today in great shape. They are awesome. Thanks positive feedback left.

PM replied! That's great news, I'm very glad your happy! Also feed's left for you as well, TY.

More of the 2013 Boulevard Fiero's came in today. Seen center front of this pic..

My vendor also sent a nice gift to say TY. So...in the spirit of giving and paying it forward, the next person to order a set of the 3 different cars will get the FREE gift!! That is right, Something for FREE! I will gladly pass it along. It IS Fiero related BTW, that's all I will say

Sorry if you already ordered a set, my vendor sent it to me in this last shipment. What can I say? I just got it. Whoever gets it won't be disappointed!!!

More sets are ready to go so get em' while they are hot! I am starting to think about putting some away for Xmas time. I think these would make a great gift/stocking stuffer for any Fiero fan!

Also anyone going to the 30th?? Bring a case for selling, bartering or gifting? It could be a great item for such an event....ah I'm thinking out loud again huh?...

Thanks again everyone for your time and letting me share. I hope you have a great night!!!

87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

PM replied! That's great news, I'm very glad your happy! Also feed's left for you as well, TY.

More of the 2013 Boulevard Fiero's came in today. Seen center front of this pic..

My vendor also sent a nice gift to say TY. So...in the spirit of giving and paying it forward, the next person to order a set of the 3 different cars will get the FREE gift!! That is right, Something for FREE! I will gladly pass it along. It IS Fiero related BTW, that's all I will say

Sorry if you already ordered a set, my vendor sent it to me in this last shipment. What can I say? I just got it. Whoever gets it won't be disappointed!!!

More sets are ready to go so get em' while they are hot! I am starting to think about putting some away for Xmas time. I think these would make a great gift/stocking stuffer for any Fiero fan!

Also anyone going to the 30th?? Bring a case for selling, bartering or gifting? It could be a great item for such an event....ah I'm thinking out loud again huh?...

Thanks again everyone for your time and letting me share. I hope you have a great night!!!

I'll take a set of three. Where do I send the paypal?

Mike
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87 Pegasus:

I'll take a set of three. Where do I send the paypal?

Mike

PM sent.

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine in the mail today, Thank You very much!

87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM sent.

Just replied back had one quick question.

Mike
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Got mine in the mail today, Thank You very much!

Awesome. I'm glad to hear. So..you going to open one of them up?

Also Pegasus you have another PM.

I wish I knew how to quote multiple posters in one posting...

PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Just replied back had one quick question.

Mike

Pm replied and ships in the AM. Hope you enjoy them and the FREE gift! I'm more them happy to pass it along!

Thanks for every ones time and I hope you all have a great night!!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Pm's replied and PM's sent with tracking #'s. Hope you enjoy

On another note.....RANT.....

Dear Dave of S. Maine,

I want to take a few moments to say TY. Today I drove to 3 Wal-marts, a Target and finally a Toys R Us. I went looking for a Ferris Fiero. I'd heard they were in stores now. Well the first four stores had ZERO HW Retro Entertainment cars. They had two pegs labeled as such but they were sold out at each store. The last store, Toys R Us had one car. A Malibu if I remember correctly. Well DAVE of S. Maine, the nice employee at Toys R Us asked me if she could help me find something. I was standing in the HW isle. Practically sobbing. I said to her, "Sure if you can help me find this certain HW." She jokingly replied, "Oh I'll get you Dave's number!" So I scratched my head and walked out of the store. Out front I saw a kid pushing carts. I asked the kid, "What's up with the HW's?" He immediately replied, "OH that's Dave. He drives to all the stores like every other day and buys all the good HW's. Then he sells them online." BULLSPIT DAVE!! How dare you crush my hopes and dreams! I had to deal with a road raging guy on the highway, two construction zones, two hours of my time, around $10 in gas all to come home empty handed!! THANK YOU Dave! Nanna screaming down the isle on her power chair, 1000yr old lady in the ultra fast lane, some azz munch flipping me the bird on the 95 south. TWO hours!!! Dave I'm on to you now, you better watch out cause I might be there, in the isle, holding in my hand a HW. The one you want. Then we will see....

TY Dave and I hope you see this!!!
Your new friend,
Andrew

Lol really happened. Friggen guy buying them all up. WTH? I'll stick to my vendors. Forget about the "Thrill of the hunt" Hell only thing thrilling was getting the bird from some Dbag on the highway! Sigh why I even bothered is beyond me. BTW $4.99 plus sales tax each At Walmarts here.

Sorry to vent everyone else. I hope you have a great night!

TheDave

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDaveSend a Private Message to TheDaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok so just to clear this up I am not that Dave you are refering to but I am TheDave that wants to by your 3 pack. I will PM you.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDave:

Ok so just to clear this up I am not that Dave you are refering to but I am TheDave that wants to by your 3 pack. I will PM you.

LOL that is great! Sorry TheDave.

Pm's replied. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

TheDave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2013 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDaveSend a Private Message to TheDaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Money Sent. Thanks.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2013 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Money Sent. Thanks.

Gotcha TheDave.

PM's replied.

TYVM and have a great weekend!!

edit to add...I left you your very first feedback ever TheDave!! Cool. Thanks again

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-18-2013).]

bulldog85043

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bulldog85043Send a Private Message to bulldog85043Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my 2fer from Andrew and was NOT disappointed. The man knows how to treat and communicate with people! This is one person I was glad to deal with.

BTW, we have someone here like that in the Phoenix West side. Goes around to all the Wal-marts and raids the pegs. My son works at one in Glendale and he's like the Dave in Andrew's post/rant.

TYVM Andrew!
Fierokid87

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much total for the set of three? And why have i never seen these before today?

------------------
Go here to see more of my Formula: " TARGET=_blank>http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430754

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bulldog85043:

Got my 2fer from Andrew and was NOT disappointed. The man knows how to treat and communicate with people! This is one person I was glad to deal with.

BTW, we have someone here like that in the Phoenix West side. Goes around to all the Wal-marts and raids the pegs. My son works at one in Glendale and he's like the Dave in Andrew's post/rant.

TYVM Andrew!

Cool, I'm very glad your happy! I hope you enjoy them and TY for letting me share!

Another HW Hoarder in your area you say? Grrrrr!! Not cool! I was wondering and thinking, I can't be the only person that has a HW Hoarder beating me to the stores. TY for posting about this! Kinda makes me feel a bit better...I am not alone

edited to add...I left you your very first feedbacks! Cool!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-19-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by Fierokid87:

How much total for the set of three? And why have i never seen these before today?

PM sent. Why have you not seen this before? You been spending to much time on the MR2 forum? I kid, I kid!

PFF
System Bot
87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine the other day and they are great. Thank you very much I am adding them to my hot wheel collection.

I will post pictures later of the collection and the addition I just got.

Thank you again,
Mike
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got mine the other day and they are great. Thank you very much I am adding them to my hot wheel collection.

I will post pictures later of the collection and the addition I just got.

Thank you again,
Mike

Cool, that's great news! Please post up your pics. I would love to see them! I'm sure others here would like to as well.

Andrew

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2013 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Money Sent. Thanks.

TheDave you have a PM. I need you to confirm the street # of your shipping address. edit to add mystery solved

Also I sent another PM to another PFF'er requesting the shipping address. Sigh...please PM with shipping addy. You know who you are. Please don't be mad at me for any delays in shipping this may cause.

Hope everyone has a great day!

edit edit...TheDave you have a PM w/USPS tracking #'s. TY and I hope you enjoy!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-21-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2013 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only 3 more Ferris Fiero's, and 3 more 2013 orange/grey Boulevard Fiero's left. Lots of 2012 red Boulevards

Pm's replied with tracking #'s and others will ship in the am.

BUMPPITY bump. Last few sets left. Get em' while they are hot! Save yourself the nightmare of Wally World! Save yourself a few bucks, a Ferris car sold yesterday at Ebay auction for $10.50 plus $5.50 shipping. For a few bucks more you could get THREE Hot Wheels Fiero's!! These prices can't last forever!

Thanks for your time! Have a great and safe holiday weekend
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2013 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had sent you a PM last week for 3 Ferris Fiero's.. I'll take them but I don't have your paypal address in my PM's nor can I find it here unless I'm missing something. Let me know. thanks
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2013 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

I had sent you a PM last week for 3 Ferris Fiero's.. I'll take them but I don't have your paypal address in my PM's nor can I find it here unless I'm missing something. Let me know. thanks

Aw snap! Shoot me a PM with your shipping addy and I will get a shipping quote in the am.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2013 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
PM back at you FieroMontreal.

The last few Ferris cars are on the hook folks.
TheDave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2013 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDaveSend a Private Message to TheDaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the quick and well packaged cars.

Positive feedback for you!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2013 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the quick and well packaged cars.

Positive feedback for you!

Awesome!!

TYVM!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-24-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2013 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm with todays shipment tracking #'s sent.

Also FieroMontreal you have a PM. LMK either way and TYVM for your time.

Hope everyone has a great and safe holiday weekend!!!!
PFF
System Bot
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2013 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got your PM this morning, gonna be making the payment in a few minutes, thanks
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2013 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

Got your PM this morning, gonna be making the payment in a few minutes, thanks

EDITED to add...Problem solved TYVM FieroMontreal

Dangit I think Paypal should catch this error. They have in the past. PM sent. Could you verify on your end what happened to your payment? I don't see it on my end. Well not yet. LMK anything...

Dang, my mistake....

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-26-2013).]

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine the other day, thanks a bunch, + feedback left

Rob
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

Got mine the other day, thanks a bunch, + feedback left

Rob

Thanks a bunch. Hope you enjoy! I will go return feeds if I havent already.

Pretty sure I have a few sets left if anyone else is looking.

Have a great night everyone!

Unltd1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have a set of the three (Ferris and the 2 Boulevard types)? If so mark me down for one set.

LMK

Thank you,

Darius
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unltd1:

Do you still have a set of the three (Ferris and the 2 Boulevard types)? If so mark me down for one set.

LMK

Thank you,

Darius

Sure do. I will PM you.

Unltd1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sure do. I will PM you.

PM returned

Thanks again
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unltd1:

PM returned

Thanks again

PM rereplied

Ships USPS with tracking in the am. TYVM and hope you will enjoy!
------------------

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-30-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2013 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm's replied and tracking #'s sent

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay