Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Ferris Bueller Hot Wheels Fiero. (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Ferris Bueller Hot Wheels Fiero. by weloveour86se
Started on: 05-06-2013 07:04 PM
Replies: 119 (3263 views)
Last post by: weloveour86se on 10-12-2014 09:24 AM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2013 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm's with tracking #'s sent

Few more sets left.

Have a great day everyone!
IP: Logged
Unltd1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2013 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my set! very fast shipping, fantastic communication...

Interesting thing about the "Ahead of it's time" version... mine came with a different wheel on the passenger side rear (it is still in the package)..the front wheel is just like you have in the pictures. I love Manufacturer slip ups especially since it is still in the blister pack.... I now want to buy another set of 3 so I have the slip up and a normal (plus its never bad to have extras)..

Still got another set?

Thanks again,

Darius
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2013 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unltd1:

Interesting thing about the "Ahead of it's time" version... mine came with a different wheel on the passenger side rear (it is still in the package)..the front wheel is just like you have in the pictures. I love Manufacturer slip ups especially since it is still in the blister pack....

Darius

WHAT?!! What? whaaat? Lol your kidding me right? I sent you a error car? Well, I did not notice that. You could send it back and I will replace it with a regular one!

I'm kidding of course. Nice score! I should really pay better attention. Yesterday I drove all the way to the USPS before I noticed a damaged blister on a supposedly mint on card 2013 Boulevard orange/grey. It was cut with what looks like a box cutter. Had to drive back home and switch it out...

I do have a few more sets left. I could re-up soon if needed.

Also, please let me take a second to say thank you to everyone for letting me share. I really hope you enjoy them!

I'm off to buy Cliff another beer!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

I'm off to buy Cliff another beer!

HELP....Every time I click the "buy me a beer" icon it brings up a non English Paypal. My PP password isnt' working there. It works on the English version, I just checked. WTH? lol I'm trying to buy Cliff another beer. I don't remember having this problem before. I don't care about being on his list of donators. I just wanna send a few bucks...

Anyone know his Paypal addy?? Could you PM me with it? Thanks for any and all help!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2013 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm with tracking sent. You gotta post if you want feedback

More sets left. Thanks for letting me share. Sharing is caring

Hope everyone has a great day!!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm pretty much out of the 2013 grey and orange Boulevard Fieros. I have a couple left but they have damaged cards so I won't sell them as such. So I will replace that car with a very hard to find Hot Ones Chase Fiero. The Chase cars are always hard to find, never mind a Fiero version.

There are a couple of the Chase Fieros listed on Ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.h...s&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Then there is the 2012 Boulevard Fiero on Ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot...&hash=item460c7d5da2

Then of course the newest release the Ferris Bueller Fiero is included. $23 shipped in the US for all three cars is a steal. I don't know if I can offer this three car set at this low ball price again.

Also just for kicks I listed this 2012 Boulevard Fiero for auction starting at $.99!! Just for kicks and to see what would happen...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271...id=p3984.m1555.l2649

If anyone is interested in the three car set of; Ferris, Chase and 2012 Boulevard, Just shoot me a PM!

Hope everyone has a great day!!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2013 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

$23 shipped for the three within the US. Others we can calculate shipping for. I can't believe no ones jumping on these! That Chase car is worth at least half my asking for the lot. Then the 2012 Boulevard, never mind the Ferris car. Your getting a free car basically. Shipping will be around $6 so that is one HELL of a deal!!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woo-who!! It's up to $10.50 plus shipping for the 2012 Boulevard red Hot Wheels. Click Ebay link please?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot...2615c13d#ht_36wt_907

Also when did Ebay start showing bidders user names to the seller? I thought they hid them. I can see the bidders going at each other!

I still can't believe nobody wants the Ferris, Chase car, 2012 Boulevard set! The red Boulevard car is worth between $8-10, the Chase car can sell for around $15. So your getting a free Ferris car basically and shipping. $23 shipped for the three car set within the US. I can ship else where but we will have to sort shipping out.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just posted another 2012 Boulevard here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271...55.l2649#ht_21wt_891

$23 shipped for these three cars anyone?? International shipping might be more, srry.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Fourth of July!!!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2013 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Just in time for a great early holiday gift!!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 11-14-2013).]

87Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2013 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take that set. Please send info.
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2013 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87Fiero:

PM sent.

LMK and HAGN!!
Andrew

nealreno

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2013 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nealrenoSend a Private Message to nealrenoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in for a set of 5. Please PM info.
Oversteer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2013 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OversteerSend a Private Message to OversteerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a set of five if still available.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2013 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nealreno I gotta see whats left. I have boxes and boxes of HW's though.

Oversteer same thing. I gotta see what I have on hand.

Here is some eye candy while I go look. See them two cars in front? A Fiero and a Delorean. Well those are preproduction test run cars that were taken from the Hot Wheels plant in Malaysia!! I bought them from a guy in Malaysia. HW's was pissed and deleted all of our discussions and images. HW's threatened me to never post images of those two cars on their websites again! True story!!

Anyway gimmie a few to go digging and I will gladly share the Fiero love!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 11-13-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2013 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87Fiero:

PM with USPS tracking #'s sent! I hope you really enjoy them!!
TY

Pics forthcoming for other that had asked for them. I had to get new batteries for our digi cam, sorry for my delay.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!
Andrew

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 11-15-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2013 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
$28 shipped within the CONUS? I will ship elsewhere but it will be a bit more and I am sure we can work it out if needed.

$28 shipped for this set? Same as above.

If anyone is interested in seeing some other cars just LMK. I have TONS of Fiero Hot Wheels, Matchboxes, Ertles and more I can't even remember what right now. Even some very rare cars!! Please bear in mind that rarity will reflect in cost.

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
TY
Andrew
Oversteer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2013 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OversteerSend a Private Message to OversteerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the pack with the yellow Fiero.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2013 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oversteer:

You got it Oversteer. PM sent.

Just LMK and HAGD!!
TY
Andrew
nealreno

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2013 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nealrenoSend a Private Message to nealrenoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take the other set, please send me the info.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2013 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nealreno:

I will take the other set, please send me the info.

PM sent.

Just LMK and HAGD!
TY
Andrew

PFF
System Bot
nealreno

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2013 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nealrenoSend a Private Message to nealrenoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2013 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nealreno:

PM sent

PM replied. Ships Monday am USPS with tracking #'s. I will PM you with those #'s after.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and thanks again!
Andrew

edited to add....Also congratulations on your very first PFF Mall section feedback!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 11-16-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2013 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oversteer:

PM replied. Ships tomorrow on the way home.

I really hope everyone is enjoying these. I would love to see pics of where you display yours! Please, anyone feel free to post up with a pic.

Guess I should go dig some more up? I still have TONS of HW's Fiero's. Gimmie a few and I will post more pics.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone interested in a set of seven loose cars? All adult owned and in GREAT shape! There are a couple of real gems in there too. $30 shipped within the CONUS? I think this would be an AWESOME gift or stocking stuffer. These would make for great table fodder or a great starter set or even a nice addition to any collection.

If anyone is interested just LMK. I have TONS more Fiero HW's, MB's and others. If your interested in something older or rarer just LMK. I do have a few that I have NEVER seen in any other collection or sales listings for any serious collectors.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
TY
Andrew
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2013 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$25 shipped for the above posted 7 HW Fiero's? Within the CONUS, others might be slightly more.

Great X-mas or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa, etc. gift. Which ever you prefer.

HAGN everyone!!
Andrew

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 12-10-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2013 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just received another shipment of Ferris and 2013 Fieros so more great sets are available just in time for the holidays.

$28 shipped in the CONUS? I will ship international but shipping would obviously be more. Shipping in the CONUS is typically around $6 so anything over that would be the extra. IIRC shipping a set to Canada was like $12.

I have other cars I could switch out on the set. If you would like a different one or two in a set just LMK. I'm easy like Sunday morning!

HAGN and TY for your time!
Andrew
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumpity-bump for a great seller
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rbell2915:

Bumpity-bump for a great seller

Awesome! Hope you enjoy the dew wipes. If you want I can PM you my cell and we can discuss the install. I have a few tips/tricks for you!

Everyone get your sets of Fiero Hot Wheels just in time for Christmas. I can put together a few different sets. You are not going to find a set like these at this price shipped.

TY
Andrew

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spring time bump.

This set of 5 carded, new in package Fiero's $28 shipped in the CONUS.

International shipping is easy but we would have to figure the difference.

You WILL NOT find these 5 cars carded, new in package at this price ANYWHERE but here. Take a few minutes and look around the web. GL finding the red 2012 Boulevard Fiero for a decent price. I can mix and match if anyone wants. I have other carded Fiero's I can substitute. Rarity will reflect in pricing though!

TYVM for your time and have a great weekend everyone!!
Andrew
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bueller, Bueller, Bueller...

Any one need an awesome set?
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on folks! Don't let a GREAT deal pass you by. Honestly I just sold 1 of the 2012 Boulevard Fiero's (the red ones) on Ebay for $8 plus $6.85 to ship. Just 1 red 2012 Boulevard Fiero.

Item # 271446636269 Feel free to look it up. That's $14.85 for just one car. You could get 5 (five) Hot Wheels Fiero's for $28 shipped, to your door. You are NOT going to beat this deal. I can do SOME mixing and matching.

Now's your chance to grab a great deal on a really cool conversation set. Put these bad boys on a coffee table and it's on, you'll have to beg people to leave them alone! Hang em' on tacks in package on the wall or partition in your office. It's on! Everyone is going to want you to open them so they can "see" them! I can tell you personally people are going to love seeing them. And so will you! When your taking a break from some pain in the arse wrenching, and finally get to sit down to relax, spying a few of these sitting on the shelf will bring a smile to your face!

Ok. Enough with the hard sell!

TY for your time and have a great day!
Andrew
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is some eye candy while I go look. See them two cars in front? A Fiero and a Delorean. Well those are preproduction test run cars that were taken from the Hot Wheels plant in Malaysia!! I bought them from a guy in Malaysia. HW's was pissed and deleted all of our discussions and images. HW's threatened me to never post images of those two cars on their websites again! True story!!

A little more about the two cars on bottom in this pic. So I went looking for more info on them and was searching a Hobby Talk Die Cast forum when I came across a thread about pre production HW's. Well a follow up poster suggested to the OP that they should email someone in particular as they are the leading HW's expert.

So I sent the fellow an email with pics. Turns out it's a fellow named Mike Zarnock. At the time I had no idea of this persons credentials. Now after he replied I see he must be very informed in his HW's and die cast knowledge.

http://www.mikezarnock.com/

Widely published author, Guinness world record holder and probably one of the most informed on the subject people I could reach out to. So I sent Mike a email with a pic of the two cars and this was his reply.

Copy and pasted from the actual email/

On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 9:19 PM, Mike Zarnock <mikezarnock@aol.com> wrote:

I've never seen anything like these before. They could be FEP (final engineering pilot)

Michael Zarnock
Published Author/Columnist
2 Time Guinness World Record Holder
Diecast Hall of Fame Member Class of 2009
Official Website: http://www.MikeZarnock.com

End of copy and paste/

I can't for the life of me get ahold of the seller. Maybe they are done selling HW's for what ever reason. IDK.

I know I should post this in the General Fiero chat section. I just wanted to give these a quick and fun bump and share what I have learned, or not learned about them. The Delorean may be coming up for sale here pretty soon.

TY and hope everyone has a great day!
Andrew

huracan2015

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a huge collection of those already, but I CANNOT find the red one! How many do you have?
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2014 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by huracan2015:

I have a huge collection of those already, but I CANNOT find the red one! How many do you have?

Oh snap huracan, sorry I didn't see your post. Um I think I have around 90 or so left. I bought every one that came up on Ebay when they first came out. Back then they were around $3-6 shipped. I was buying them bulk as well. By the case. Now they are going for way more. Check Amazon! WOW $15-20 each over there!

Matter of fact I just sold a red 2012 Boulevard on Ebay today while I was out on the dirtbike. Buyer paid $8 and $11.25 shipping! NO B.S. It was the only one like it listed on Ebay. There were 4 watchers and like 30 views. And that is actually why I was checking this thread. To update it...

Anyone need a BA set of HW's Fiero's? I have all kinds. Mostly new on card, a few RARES and a couple of SUPER RARES. What ever that means.

So the same offer stands as last posted above. If I remember correctly it was $28 shipped within the CONUS.

TY for your time and have a great weekend everyone!!
Andrew

huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh snap huracan, sorry I didn't see your post. Um I think I have around 90 or so left. I bought every one that came up on Ebay when they first came out. Back then they were around $3-6 shipped. I was buying them bulk as well. By the case. Now they are going for way more. Check Amazon! WOW $15-20 each over there!

Matter of fact I just sold a red 2012 Boulevard on Ebay today while I was out on the dirtbike. Buyer paid $8 and $11.25 shipping! NO B.S. It was the only one like it listed on Ebay. There were 4 watchers and like 30 views. And that is actually why I was checking this thread. To update it...

Anyone need a BA set of HW's Fiero's? I have all kinds. Mostly new on card, a few RARES and a couple of SUPER RARES. What ever that means.

So the same offer stands as last posted above. If I remember correctly it was $28 shipped within the CONUS.

TY for your time and have a great weekend everyone!!
Andrew

How much would you take for 10 of each of the 2 different Boulevards?
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by huracan2015:

How much would you take for 10 of each of the 2 different Boulevards?

Snap! Again I missed your post Huracan2015. I never got a PM. Let me reflect upon your request and get back to you.

I just sold a 2012 red Boulevard on Ebay for $21 total with shipping to a US buyer. There were 40 views and 5 watchers. And I just listed one auction style just to see what happens.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBay...em&item=271505303943

Folks my offer in my previous post still stands!! All those cars, new in package for $28 shipped! That is about the best deal ANYONE will find or offer. I challenge anyone to find a sweeter deal!

Step right up and get em' while the getting is good!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
TY for your time!
Andrew
p.s. I will be posting a NIB Strombecker/Tootsietoy Fiero for sale soon so be on the look out!!

huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Snap! Again I missed your post Huracan2015. I never got a PM. Let me reflect upon your request and get back to you.

I just sold a 2012 red Boulevard on Ebay for $21 total with shipping to a US buyer. There were 40 views and 5 watchers. And I just listed one auction style just to see what happens.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBay...em&item=271505303943

Folks my offer in my previous post still stands!! All those cars, new in package for $28 shipped! That is about the best deal ANYONE will find or offer. I challenge anyone to find a sweeter deal!

Step right up and get em' while the getting is good!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
TY for your time!
Andrew
p.s. I will be posting a NIB Strombecker/Tootsietoy Fiero for sale soon so be on the look out!!

Oh wow, they are worth a lot more than I thought. I'd still like to know a price though, but most likely cannot afford it right now. Thanks!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2014 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Summer time bump!

I still have a bunch of GREAT looking, new in package Hot Wheels Fieros. Perfect condition. Just take a second and look back through the pics I have posted in this thread and you will see some of what I have. I will gladly snap some more pics of what I have if anyone is interested in some great collectibles.

TY
Andrew
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2014 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Take a quick look at this Ebay listing!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT...&hash=item2a454da69b

$25 plus $7 to ship is sellers price!?

And take a quick look at Amazon!
http://www.amazon.com/Hot-W...ords=boulevard+fiero

$20 plus $7 to ship!?

I can literally CRUSH those prices and have TONS of mint condition new in package Hot Wheels and Matchbox Fiero's. New releases, old releases, rare releases, international releases. It would take me all day to post pics of each one. Some I have I purchased because they were one of a kinds.

If anyone is looking for a BA starter set just LMK! I can still do some awesome sets! Or even one by one. Don't miss your chance to snag some cool shelf, desk, table fodder!!

Oh yeah BTW. I can do the 2012 HW Boulevard Fiero for $10 each. Plus shipping. Same one as seen in the above linked Ebay and Amazon listings. Only for a limited time though!

Have a great day everyone! Happy Fiero-ing.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock