Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Rear Bumper LED Back Up Lights with Reflectors - Custom Made for the Fiero only (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Rear Bumper LED Back Up Lights with Reflectors - Custom Made for the Fiero only by Snapperhead
Started on: 07-13-2012 04:54 PM
Replies: 170 (10434 views)
Last post by: Snapperhead on 12-01-2015 12:50 PM
BlackCherryGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2015 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackCherryGTSend a Private Message to BlackCherryGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these (GT) still available?
IP: Logged
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2015 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackCherryGT:

Are these (GT) still available?

Yes they are, but I do make the to order.

Thanks ,

Vince

------------------
Worldwide Fieros - Your Fiero Resource Connection

Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings
Rides:
86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, , 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

BlackCherryGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2015 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackCherryGTSend a Private Message to BlackCherryGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to buy a set of the small ones in white for the GT bumper. The website just shows out of stock and no method to BUY.

Let me know how I can order a set.

Thanks
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2015 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would like to buy a set of the small ones in white for the GT bumper. The website just shows out of stock and no method to BUY.

Let me know how I can order a set.

Thanks

Sure no problem... Sorry for the hassle, we are doing a lot of changes in our web store that will make our life much easier soon.. You can order them right here if you would like to.

Costs

Lights: $147
PnP Adapters $ 12
Shipping: $15

If you want the wire in style. Total is $162.00

If you want the PnP style. Total is $174.00

My Paypal is: Paypal@SnapperheadPerformance.com

Be sure to note what your ordering in the paypal, your shipping address and your Pennocks ID.

Also I will be heading to SEMA in Las Vegas and will be shut down for 2 weeks. I will try to get them out before I go but they may not make it out until I get back.

Thanks,

Vince

BlackCherryGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2015 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackCherryGTSend a Private Message to BlackCherryGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent. Thanks.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2015 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Payment sent. Thanks.

Got it thanks also..

Vince
BlackCherryGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2015 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackCherryGTSend a Private Message to BlackCherryGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:
Got it thanks also..

Vince

No rush.....just checking on an ETA
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2015 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No rush.....just checking on an ETA

I'm back from SEMA working away on orders now.. Yours are in production and should go out before the end of the week..

Vince
BlackCherryGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackCherryGTSend a Private Message to BlackCherryGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

I'm back from SEMA working away on orders now.. Yours are in production and should go out before the end of the week..

Vince

Excellent

thanks
BlackCherryGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackCherryGTSend a Private Message to BlackCherryGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These have arrived and look great. Won't get a chance to install them for a few weeks (many perhaps) but looks like it will be simple.

Thanks for a great product.

k
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

These have arrived and look great. Won't get a chance to install them for a few weeks (many perhaps) but looks like it will be simple.

Thanks for a great product.

And thanks for the purchase and a great feedback. Hope you enjoy them

Vince
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page