Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Rear Bumper LED Back Up Lights with Reflectors - Custom Made for the Fiero only (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Rear Bumper LED Back Up Lights with Reflectors - Custom Made for the Fiero only by Snapperhead
Started on: 07-13-2012 04:54 PM
Replies: 170 (10440 views)
Last post by: Snapperhead on 12-01-2015 12:50 PM
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2013 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's cool was just checking. I have a set of aftermarket tail lights that do not have backup lights in them. These will work perfectly with my aftermarket tail lights.
IP: Logged
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2013 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump cuz im gonna want a set of these.....
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2013 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump x2
asealy007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2013 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for asealy007Send a Private Message to asealy007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like a set for an 1988 Fiero Formula Coupe!
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2013 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are these still on the production line?
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2013 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by coady:

are these still on the production line?

You bet. I'm finishing up on a project then back onto the leds. They look so cool I can't wait to get them out.

Vince

------------------

Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Your Complete Online Speed Shop - Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 12-31-2013).]

coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2013 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vince
what do you expect they will cost?
coady
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2013 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still planning for $125 shipped as noted on the first post

Thanks,

Vince
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2013 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

You bet. I'm finishing up on a project then back onto the leds. They look so cool I can't wait to get them out.

Vince

Can we see?

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 03-10-2013).]

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2013 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will want the Large ones as I have a Formula bumper. We can keep our existing reflectors right and you are sending a brand new plug and play kit I'm assuming? Put me down for a pair and let me know when they will be available.

Thanks a lot man!

-Amir

------------------

coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2013 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yea any chance we can get a peek at the coolness
PFF
System Bot
OneSlowFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2013 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumping since I haven't been around in awhile
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how is the progress going?
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

how is the progress going?

They have been on a hold while I've been working on another project for the 30th. I should be back on then next week if all goes as planned

They are a go for sure.

Vince
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2013 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow Vince is up to something!
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2013 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to have a week or so to have them installed before the 30th. Will there be enough time planned to release these before the show? Also, is there an extra fee for the bulb install version?

Thanks,
Greg
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd love to be able to get them installed as well before the 30th. Let me know!
Thanks,
Amir
HUMPTY DUMPTY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HUMPTY DUMPTYSend a Private Message to HUMPTY DUMPTYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Vince, I am interested in a set of the LED back up lights. Do you have any pictures of your latest design? Thanks Jeff
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well everyone I'm back on the led reverse lights. Starting to cast the housings and building the circuit boards. Sure trying to get them ready in time for the 30th.. I will update as things are rolling along

Thanks,

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE 5/14/13
Working on the reverse lights. I will be casting the small ones first, Used on the aero style bumpers. More updates to come.... If your not on the list shown on the first post with the size you need listed and you want a set please update me so I can list you. This will help me produce the amount needed. If all goes good I should be able to have the small ones ready in time for the 30th show. I will try to get the large ones done in time but not sure if I will make it. Photos coming soon.

Vince

------------------

Your Complete Online Speed Shop - Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

OneSlowFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2013 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

UPDATE 5/14/13
Working on the reverse lights. I will be casting the small ones first, Used on the aero style bumpers. More updates to come.... If your not on the list shown on the first post with the size you need listed and you want a set please update me so I can list you. This will help me produce the amount needed. If all goes good I should be able to have the small ones ready in time for the 30th show. I will try to get the large ones done in time but not sure if I will make it. Photos coming soon.

Vince

Sounds good! Can't wait to see some pics!
PFF
System Bot
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2013 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great news! I'll prefer a week between the day they arrive to show time (bulb harness install version). If you include business cards, I'll help market them.

Greg

------------------

coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2013 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have an 85 gt so i assume i have the smaller ones.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2013 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I was hoping to have good news to give all on the led back up lights. Do to my day job taking so much of my time ( I think trying to kill me) I just don't see getting the lights done in time for the 30th.. I'm still working on them and will let all know when ready. I plan to have a set on display along with my mirrors at the 30th.
------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any progress of late?
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

any progress of late?

Yep, I did a little more changes in the resin for UV . I think we may have it this time..

Vince
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
will try to get the pics of the grey seat skins i have for ya maybe we can do a trade?
pm me and let me know what you think
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in a set for 1986 GT with clear lens & LED vs red lens.

Mike Parker
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any update on these? Interested for 1986 GT.

Mike Parker
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i will be wanting mine with the clear lens also
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2013 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update: The back up lights are done with R&D and I will have them on my blue 86 lambo door V8 GT at Fierorama come over and check them out if you like. I will also have a test button for you to try them out. Pics soon and I will have them for sale before you know it.

Thanks ,

Vince

------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

PFF
System Bot
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2013 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey how about some pics / video for us Texas guys.

Mike Parker

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update: Price is set at $125.00 Shipped in the USA, little more out of the USA.

Starting to assemble for sale now I will contact as I have them ready to ship in the order shown on the first post. At this time I only have the small Gt style. Large size coming next. I will upload some day and night photos this weekend.

But for now msrservices took a great shot of the hitch and reverse lights at 2013 Fierorama.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Vince

------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i am number 20 on the list. i have an 85 gt when will you be ready to ship me a set?
thanks
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i am number 20 on the list. i have an 85 gt when will you be ready to ship me a set?
thanks

Thanks I put a A "C" by your name so I know you confirmed. Your really number 21 for some reason it didn't number correctly. I will let you know when ready.

Thanks,

Vince
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
awesome vince
let me know when you are ready and i will get the paypal sent to u
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2013 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please add me to list for small (86GT), clear lens. Let me know when and PayPal address.

Thanks

Mike Parker
fieroseblack
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2013 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

Please add me to list for small (86GT), clear lens. Let me know when and PayPal address.

Thanks

Mike Parker
fieroseblack

Your on the list

Thanks,

Vince

jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2013 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
85GT , add me to list please.....

------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a
My Build

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2013 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jb1:

85GT , add me to list please.....

Your on the list thanks,

Vince
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors