Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  3800 swap mounts and other parts (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
3800 swap mounts and other parts by whodeanie
Started on: 08-21-2011 04:45 PM
Replies: 138 (6872 views)
Last post by: jraul on 10-19-2014 09:45 PM
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2011 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello everyone, this is April with Whodeanie Customs. I just want to let those of you who are interested in the lower alternator set up that they are ready and available. If you want a set please contact us with your information, please list a phone number where we can reach you, it is a lot faster than waiting on a response if there is a small issue holding up shipping i.e. security code, ect.
Thanks
IP: Logged
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2011 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

I have been waiting to see Tony's headers that you made for his choptop but who knows if they will ever make it back down here to Florida...

Will they be Getrag compatible. I am VERY interested. My Flowmaster is so close to the trunk wall I had to remove the carpet. My infrared temp gun said the trunk wall was 530 degrees... Ouch.
Do you have ANY ball park figure you could PM me? $300 would have me down for multiple sets. But I know that is not reallity. More than $1,000 will make it harder to justify. I figure they will be somewhere in the middle, but where?

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

not sure yet, we will be working out the details once we get the first sets built. but they will be as low as we can get them. I am hoping for under 600
D.
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Under $600 would definitely put one under my deck lid.

[This message has been edited by 2002z28ssconv (edited 10-09-2011).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just added to the list of parts we offer.

Champion radiators 3 core all alu. 225.00 + shipping
American Eagle radiators 2 core all alu. with 1" core that will cool just as well as the 3 core 195.00 + shipping

all billet pullys for the 3800 SC in 6 or 8 rib to include the SC pully in any size from 3.9 to 2.8
as well as idler pullys, water pump and under or over drive pullys for the GM alt. from + - 14%
they come in satin or pollished silver only. I will post prices and pics of them soon but I will say this they are NICE!

we are still working on the fuel rails and should have something on them very soon.

way more to come.......

if you have any parts that you are intrested in that you do not see here please pm me we may already have them or can get them.

also keep in mind we can do custom fab and welding work. just give us a call or PM.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
here are some pics of the pullys we now offer. prices do not include shipping and add 5.00 per part for polished
D.

8 rib set - 170.00

6 rib set - 160.00

water pump std, over and under drive 10% to 14% - 65.00

SC set - 90.00

SC set polished 95.00 any size from 3.9 - 2.8

Alternator pully. stock, under or over drive 10% - 14% 40.00

these will take a few days to get for the first orders but we do plan on stocking them for the 3.4 SC pully as well as the 6 rib pullys. others will be done on an order only.
D.

iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You need a website with all your parts for sale. I can't keep up anymore. Lol!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2011 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol, working on it
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we do now have 8 sets of low mount alt. brackets made up ready to ship. PM me if you are intrested. I do have a few people that wanted them that I need to hear from again. I got slammed with PM's and I may have missed 1 or 2 of you.
these will go quick but I have 20 more in the works as well as the motor mounts.
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2011 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, all
We have a request for all of you, to help us serve you better with orders can you please when you place an order include your screen name, your full real name as well as you address and phone #

this will help us, we sometimes get payment and do not know who it is from. I know I like donations but I am sure you would like to buy a part not donate to us.

thanks, Dean

Kemp3

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2011 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kemp3Send a Private Message to Kemp3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curious are those Smooth Flow pulleys ?

If so they do look real good on the swaps , I had them on my 3800 and loved them.
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kemp3:

Curious are those Smooth Flow pulleys ?

If so they do look real good on the swaps , I had them on my 3800 and loved them.

Yes they are we are now a dealer for them.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008
Have another 8 full sets up for grabs in stock

PM me with all of your info and we will get them set out the same day.
thanks, Dean
AL68

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2011 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL68Send a Private Message to AL68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Recieved my mounts & alt bracket - looks great! Just picked up my motor, now the fun begins!

thanks, AL
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2011 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you talked about a cam for the series 2 . you said that you will put a video of the car with your cam when it will be availlable and i want the spec of the cam the duration the lift the lsa . many thanks
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2011 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtx:

you talked about a cam for the series 2 . you said that you will put a video of the car with your cam when it will be availlable and i want the spec of the cam the duration the lift the lsa . many thanks

we have the cams custom ground to what ever specs you would like. we have 2 of them here now that will be going in cars one is going in a mostly stock motor with a 3.4 pulley and the other is for a crazy twin charged race preped motor that will take some time to get done.

I will get the specs off the one we use with the 3.4 pulley and post them up for you.
D.
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2011 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
good waiting for your reply
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2011 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have a few more sets ready to go so just let me know.
D.
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2011 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have been meaning to ask dean but with your auto tranny mounts what are you using for axles? i want to order a few more thngs from you but want to be sure what is needed all...thanks tim..
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2011 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thismanyfieros:

i have been meaning to ask dean but with your auto tranny mounts what are you using for axles? i want to order a few more thngs from you but want to be sure what is needed all...thanks tim..

we make custom Axles that work with our swaps.
they run 500 for the set.
D.
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2011 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the alt mount. Very nice! Thank you.
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2011 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still have a few more sets and other parts in stock and ready to go. the next order will be a run of 20 once these are gone.
D.
mikejhjr

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2011 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. PM sent
Greenmeansgo

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2011 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GreenmeansgoSend a Private Message to GreenmeansgoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

we make custom Axles that work with our swaps.
they run 500 for the set.
D.

PM sent
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we almost have everything needed to do a swap kit for these now with the exception of the wiring and headers and we are working on both of those now.

here are a few more pics of what we have as far as parts. if you need prices that are not listed here PM me for them.

headers

custom ground cams

shifter links for the 4T65eHD

exhaust flanges for the do it yourselfer 3/8 thisc can do in SS as well

also for the LS swaps

Z06 springs 90lb.

AC lines needed for use with the 3800 compressor to the fiero V6 only

coilover top hats

OE GM top gasket sets

camber bolts

160 thermostats that fit the fiero housings

the Alt. we use on all our installs 105 amp.

the tensioner we use on our low mount setup pulley shown not included.

and much more....

we have many services we can now offer like custom fab work. cryo, and many other performance coatings.
we also can have anything cut for with the water jet right next door to us.

thanks, D.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good...>Can you add prices to the pictures so we know what the parts are going for...

nosrac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2011 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You seriously need a website.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2011 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

You seriously need a website.

LOL! I have one but I need to get the time to get the online store on it as well as finish the content
It all comes down to good help, I can't do it all my self.
D.
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So does this mean you're hiring?
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to keep this thread alive
PFF
System Bot
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by timcha:

So does this mean you're hiring?

Yea, wouldn't be awesome to work at his shop? Build custom Fieros and parts all day!

Dean, what's the cost of the A/C lines? Just curious, might need one in later in 2012.
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully you have some of these parts still in stock. PM sent!
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what are your headers running?
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2012 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

to those that are intrested in the headers. we only build them for in shop installs but we are working on mass producing them.
I am not sure on price yet I will have to build a set here in shop and take them over to Headman where I will have them made for us. it will have to be a group by to get them going of 10 or more.
this is a rare thing to have a company like Headman build low run headers. I have a friend that runs production and has agreed to do it for me.
if this can come together we will have them for sale from then on out.
I will need to pay a setup fee and they will have to make a set before we can set the price for them they will all be coated as well.

we now have 2 people that want them, need at least 8 more. the more we do the less they will be.

please do not say you want them if you can not afford it I will be taking deposits once I get the price for them.
thanks and as always more to come.

one last thing we also carry re cut flywheels for the 3800 swaps 295.00

Two questions:
1) are your re-cut flywheels re-balanced to the L67 balance factor, or are they still L36?
2) I seem to remember you doing a header that replicated the hooker 4-2-1 long-tube but didn't get many takers at $400... would Headman make that as well, and if so, would it bring the price down?
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2012 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want a shifter bracket and it's arm if it will fit a 4T60E. Shipping to 77364.

PM sent

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 02-05-2012).]

fieroall

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2012 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroallSend a Private Message to fieroallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM'd.
poncho_101

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2012 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for poncho_101Send a Private Message to poncho_101Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM'd
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2012 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok ...so i'm going to be the nice guy here !!!! i got my package today and i just had to laugh cause to my surprise when i opened it it was the 185.00 lower alt bracket ...heres the funny part i ordered the 85.00 frt motor mount ....dean i wanna send this back to ya and pay for this later and need the lower frt mount i am sure there are people on here that wouldn't say a thing and just keep it but you have helped out so many people and i don't think i could sleep at night i'm giving it back bro please pm me for arrangements!!!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

[This message has been edited by Hardpact (edited 02-21-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors