Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Quad Headlight Harnesses for Fiero1Fan's low profile headlights (and more).. (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Quad Headlight Harnesses for Fiero1Fan's low profile headlights (and more).. by Synthesis
Started on: 04-02-2009 02:57 PM
Replies: 405 (16423 views)
Last post by: mr_corean on 11-12-2016 05:37 AM
zigaroo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ttt
IP: Logged
JPD88FieroGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
JPD88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2010 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope this guy comes through. I don't have one ordered, but made my own due to the waiting here, but this was a good price. I have about $60 just in relays and connectors, and now a ton of time in wiring, and haven'y even loomed anything yet.
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2010 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope this works out too. It'll be a year in September My lights and buckets have just been sitting around for the last few months. At least I moved out of my crappy apartment so I FINALLY got my Buick out of storage so I need to get caught up on some projects on it so I guess my lights/buckets can just keep waiting.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2010 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am posting this from my phone for synthesis as at the moment he's having technical difficulties, but now he know's if he can send me a text then he can post here by proxy. I litterally have to hand write his message then type it in on an e71 so it's not the easiest or fastest for me either but i feel you guys need to be able to hear him.

Synthesis proxy post

Hey i got the two harnesses backl that shipped to Alibi. Both boxes were badly damaged. One had been completely soaked. Parts are in to complete more. May be short on relays. Will order more. Trying to get Andrew Hultquist on the phone for help with the rest.

Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2010 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting... so the two boxes that were sent to me...um... a month back I think now made it back to Synthesis all banged up? Weird, that happened with another box he tried sending me before. So thats three sent to me from two different post offices that all ended up damaged and sent back. Thats really, really weird.

Well, that means that there are two complete harnesses ready to be re-shipped then, hopefully with UPS this time instead of USPS
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for an update from Synthesis.

Just how many people have been told by Synthesis that he's shipped them a harness only to wait weeks on end and not receive one? If the USPS loses one thats understandable as such things do happen once in a blue moon... but two or three or maybe even ten, and from different offices?? Something isn't right here. It should take a week, max, for the USPS to get a box to its intended destination. I, and I'm sure the others that paid for these harnesses for going on a year ago now would like to know from the "horses mouth" and not in some round-about way from some of our other upstanding members that get trickled the occasional bit of info down the grapevine.

No communication for this long makes me weary.
JPD88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too would also like an update. One of my standard headlights just burnt out and I was kinda hoping my harness would arrive before I have to purchase a replacement, or get in trouble for driving with one headlight.
Rixthetrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RixthetrickClick Here to visit Rixthetrick's HomePageSend a Private Message to RixthetrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How are my wiring harnesses going please?

Rick - Queensland Australia
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2010 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had to threaten a paypal complaint to get my buckets monthes ago. If you guys get your money back and decide to go on your own with a harness PM me and I can give you a few sites that deal with other cars, but have the same idea.
PFF
System Bot
Mirriador

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MirriadorSend a Private Message to MirriadorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing receive yet
zigaroo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking I'd rather ask for my money back and sell my buckets so I can buy some new camera equipment...
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alibi:
Something isn't right here. :

Ya think. I'd be really pi$$ed. Not to shoot myself in the foot as a noob speaking out but; I got my buckets last fall without a problem, quick ship, everything went great. Then the Hella group buy came up and I didn't have the cash to get in on it. Seems that it was a good thing because it went the same direction as this did. It's a shame too because i need the harness and didn't want to fab my own but unfortunately it looks like i'll have to. This is sounding way too much like a few other infamous "items for sale" threads we've all read on here. Starts off great then ends with people getting burned....and it's always the postmans fault. Just my take on all this. 02greens10 you have a PM
JPD88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2010 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So assuming I can count, there are 7 people that are still waiting. And I'm sure there are others that haven't posted yet. The reason why these are taking so much longer than the buckets and the lights are because each harness is hand-made vs. just ordering the lights and organizing other people to do the work on the buckets.
wdg88gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2010 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wdg88gtSend a Private Message to wdg88gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...still waiting too. I don't have my buckets yet either...paid in February.
labbe001

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2010 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah, i feel you guys....took me right around a year to finally get the whole setup...buckets, lamps, and harness....but i have them now...if i could just find the time to install it all...lol....on a brighter note, the quality of the products is completely top notch....i was very pleased w/ my items when i received them....n e way, just wanted to throw that out there
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2010 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also still waiting for buckets & harness.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2010 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That makes nine then. Plus a set of buckets?? I got mine months ago but not that it really matters because I can't install them without someway to power the lights in said buckets.

How many of you have been told that you've had something shipped only to never receive anything?
Mirriador

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2010 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MirriadorSend a Private Message to MirriadorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How many of you have been told that you've had something shipped only to never receive anything?

He told that all canadian harness have been shipped so I should be in the batch but never receive the harness. The buckett and the lamps are waiting
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2010 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am at work. Charter ran a new cable line for me at home. Lost internet again, and went through four modems and six splitters and a building main tap before Charter finally stepped up and put in a new cable line.

I am sorry, I have been without internet, and the forum is blocked at work. I remote into my home PC in order to surf the forum, which is what I am doing right now.

I will give a much more in-depth response later. You all have a right to be pissed at me. I will never dispute that.

Mirriador: Boxed at the door. I did ship all Canadian harnesses. Except yours. My own fault. On it's way before Friday.
Zigaroo.. Boxed, at the door. You can have either a refund, or your harness. Your call.

alibi, I was not lying to you about the PO snafus... I drove 35 miles one way today to ship your harness out. I had to scavenge a box from when I moved, as the rest are gone, and the ones I originally shipped in were USPS, and badly damaged. One of the ones I got back, the harness itself was damaged. Looks like a fork truck, or dull knife smashed the wires.
Yours went today: 1ZRF17880359041671... I also packed something else in the box for you. Should be there Friday, Tuesday at the latest.

DaveP
1ZRF17880392377032

The rest.. It is not now, nor has it ever been my intent to **** anyone over. I will make this right, and very soon. I am sorry I have been unreliable.

When I am caught up on harnesses, I will not be making any more except by special order.

BtotheB... Boxed, shipping tomorrow.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 06-30-2010).]

zigaroo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2010 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zigarooSend a Private Message to zigarooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:
Zigaroo.. Boxed, at the door. You can have either a refund, or your harness. Your call.

Thanks for responding Syn. Please ship the package. Camera stuff can wait a while.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2010 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zigaroo:

Thanks for responding Syn. Please ship the package. Camera stuff can wait a while.

Will do. My apologies for the long delay. Delivery Confirmation and insured tomorrow. Will provide delivery confirmation number.
I put in a request for an inquiry with the USPS about the damaged boxes going to Alibi.. It seems to only happen with him. My USPS Post Master here in Menomonie thinks it may be something with one of the machines. The damage is almost always on one edge, and across the main label area on the flat rate medium sized flat pack boxes.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2010 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update.

You must understand its easy to become suspicious after having been told that its been shipped only to never receive them for months on end and with no updates.

Do you have a laptop? If not, do you know someone who has one? Do you have a library nearby? Do you have a friend nearby with the internet? Lots of places have free wi-fi hot spots these days from which to keep your customers updated with even if your home network is down.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2010 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the update.

You must understand its easy to become suspicious after having been told that its been shipped only to never receive them for months on end and with no updates.

Do you have a laptop? If not, do you know someone who has one? Do you have a library nearby? Do you have a friend nearby with the internet? Lots of places have free wi-fi hot spots these days from which to keep your customers updated with even if your home network is down.

The only laptop I had I had to give back at work when they moved me.
Instead of marking me as a transfer, they deleted me from the system, which prompted them to take my laptop. Then, I was listed as a new hire and given a desktop.
There is a request in to get me a laptop again... But that has been in since I moved on May 1st.. I am still waiting for input.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2010 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am missing three seals for my H9 connectors. Not sure if the cats got them, or if they are still in the old house.

I have ordered new H9s from two locations. One with the new style, and one with the Amp/Tyco style. Just an FYI post. Will continue to update shipping info.
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2010 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:
BtotheB... Boxed, shipping tomorrow.

Tracking no.?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2010 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BtotheB:

Tracking no.?

Not lunch time yet. PO is not open when I am on my way to work. Everything is in the car, and will be headed out as soon as lunch rolls around.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 07-01-2010).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2010 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
BtotheB...

Customs form #: CP432006535US
No tracking available across country lines according to USPS, but I have the receipt and my copy of the customs form. I can scan and send you an image if you'd like. Total box weight, 6lbs 7.4oz, insured for 350.

More coming. Hired the neighbor to string the harnesses and do the socket insertions. I ordered the correct crimpers for the terminals to the tune of 543 dollars (OUCH!) which put me damned near at a 0 balance. BUT, those crimpers will do all of the terminals in the harness, except the ring terminals, and I have crimpers for those.

That will shave 90+ minutes off of each harness assembly time, thus allowing me to catch up on orders, as long as I have parts..

At any given time, I have 6-10 harnesses actually laid out and waiting on crimp/solder or socket ends.

My cost on the H9 connectors is 6.50 each, including seals/pins. It takes 4 per harness, and my minimum order quantity on the connectors is 40 (10 harnesses). So, ordering parts is a large part of the delay, simply because dropping 200+ on a single parts order for a single type of part is very painful for a "home" builder when I have other bills that have to be paid in as well.

To be honest, after I have paid the neighbor, and after costs, my total profit on each harness is about 8 bucks. I am not making them to get rich.. I just thought it'd be nice to have a high quality product for the market.
My reliability on the other hand reduces the value of the harness. What good is buying a harness that meets and/or exceeds OEM quality in many ways, if you have to wait forever for it. I realize this. Again, I never intended to screw anyone over. I am sorry for the extreme delays, and I am working on making it right. At the very least, the unanimous input from everyone who HAS received their harness is that the product is worth the wait.

I have my phone number publicly posted on the forum, and I accept phone calls as long as I hear the phone ring, which is most of the time. I am available for support at reasonable hours, and you can ask several of my clients about my phone support.

I deserve any negative feedback you choose to give, and there will never be hard feelings if you do leave me negative feedback.

That is my piece.. I have always tried to be an upstanding member of this forum, as it is the greatest Fiero resource, and in my opinion, the greatest car community that exists.
If I am unable to post myself for any reason, I ask someone, such as F1F, Stu or someone else to pass word on for me...
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My box came in!! Huzzah!

The UPS truck came by yesterday afternoon and dropped it off. I opened it up and everything, and then some, was there. As everyone else has said the quality is very nice and it would pass as OEM to anyone that wouldn't' know any better. I'll take some pictures when I install the cables, lights, and buckets - probably later on this evening if all goes well
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YAY! You finally got it! lol

I am sorry for all the issues.. I hope to hear back from the postmaster about why there were issues...
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2010 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, its settled now anyway. I'm curious if the postmaster will get back with you as well.

It was raining all day yesterday so I didn't have a chance to install the buckets, but its a nice day out today... but its also the 4th so we'll see. As for the extra goodies, I'll use them as my current setup is less than perfect and I will review them when I install.
Rixthetrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2010 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RixthetrickClick Here to visit Rixthetrick's HomePageSend a Private Message to RixthetrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
G'day,
good to hear you are back on the internet!

Please respond to my question in regards to my harness, also please remind me of
which model or version Timo ordered for me?

I must admit I have been a little nervous about the wait, as I have had to wait for my
buckets as well, Timo said you're putting them in the same package for me??
I have waited quite some time for them to arrive - I forget how long, but I was the very
first person to pay for the USA buckets.

I have also in the past said I am happy to wait - I am ready now when you can send them
please?

Regards,
Rick - Australia
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rixthetrick:

G'day,
good to hear you are back on the internet!

Please respond to my question in regards to my harness, also please remind me of
which model or version Timo ordered for me?

I must admit I have been a little nervous about the wait, as I have had to wait for my
buckets as well, Timo said you're putting them in the same package for me??
I have waited quite some time for them to arrive - I forget how long, but I was the very
first person to pay for the USA buckets.

I have also in the past said I am happy to wait - I am ready now when you can send them
please?

Regards,
Rick - Australia

Rick. Timo ordered a Tier3 Rear Mount Battery for you. It is complete, and just needs to ship with your buckets. It will go out within the next two weeks. Shipping a box weighing almost 8 lbs to Australia isn't cheap, and when I quoted it at the USPS, it nearly gave me a heart attack lol.

I will get the customs form info for you when it goes out.

At this stage, everyone is getting a Tier3. Easier for me to just manufacture one harness style for everyone. Also, since everyone has been as patient as they have been, it's the least I can do. I am also shipping RMB harnesses for everyone. They just don't need to use the extension if they don't have to.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 07-06-2010).]

Rixthetrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RixthetrickClick Here to visit Rixthetrick's HomePageSend a Private Message to RixthetrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whatever the cost is, Timo should be able to take out of the payment.
If funds from Timo aren't enough, please feel free to PM me.
However, I have every confidence it will not exceed the funds I have paid.

If you have any questions regarding payment, ask Timo and I am happy for him
to disclose any and all business transactions I have made with him.

Thank you very much, I really look forward to receipt of both of your excellent work.

Kind regards,
Rick Calder - Australia
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2010 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rixthetrick:

Whatever the cost is, Timo should be able to take out of the payment.
If funds from Timo aren't enough, please feel free to PM me.
However, I have every confidence it will not exceed the funds I have paid.

If you have any questions regarding payment, ask Timo and I am happy for him
to disclose any and all business transactions I have made with him.

Thank you very much, I really look forward to receipt of both of your excellent work.

Kind regards,
Rick Calder - Australia

I'll ship at my cost. Timo was kind enough to help me put an engine in my car with the bucket money from the sale of the buckets. I just need to wait til I have paid rent and bills. So they'll ship by next week most likely. Thank you for your patience. You'll be all fixed up shortly. I also have a few more boxes to ship to locals, and one big one to Timo.
woodrow50

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2010 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for woodrow50Send a Private Message to woodrow50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just chiming in to make sure I'm still on the list for a Tier 3 RBM (pd on 2/10/10). It was good to hear from you to get updates on what's been going on. I believe most of us realize what an incredible undertaking this has been for you and we're mostly understanding, if not forgiving folks. Having aready received my buckets, I haven't been waiting as long as others for the harness. We just want to know the items can be shipped in the near future (and if not, when). Thanks for responding and facing the heat.
Hang in there Syn!
JPD88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2010 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump...
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2010 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by woodrow50:

Just chiming in to make sure I'm still on the list for a Tier 3 RBM (pd on 2/10/10). It was good to hear from you to get updates on what's been going on. I believe most of us realize what an incredible undertaking this has been for you and we're mostly understanding, if not forgiving folks. Having aready received my buckets, I haven't been waiting as long as others for the harness. We just want to know the items can be shipped in the near future (and if not, when). Thanks for responding and facing the heat.
Hang in there Syn!

Yes, you are still on the list, and thank you for the support. I have the rest of the H9s on order now. According to the supplier, they are in production currently, as he did not have stock. I have used the last of my ends on two harnesses that are due to ship, and just waiting on shipping funds.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock