Started on: 02-06-2008 11:49 PM
Replies: 222 (10691 views)
Last post by: Dad on 04-16-2014 07:51 PM
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got the cable, superfast shipping, thanx!!!!!
IP: Logged
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2008 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would also like to buy a cable and have the cash whenever the cable is ready. PM or e-mail me if you have more to sell.
br1anstorm

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for br1anstormSend a Private Message to br1anstormEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Dodgerunner... (have sent PM too)

Can I join the waiting list for one of your cables as soon as you have any available in '09?

I'm wrestling with engine performance problems on my 88 Formula (see this thread //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/096745.html ) and am planning to take Frizlefrak's advice on diagnostics. I have a couple of old-ish laptops with serial ports - one runs Win98, one has XP.

I see you were able to ship (or post) to Germany. If you can give me an idea of cost inc shipping to UK (should be about the same?) I'd be happy to pay by PayPal.

And a Happy Christmas to all!

br1anstorm
Ratfink

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RatfinkSend a Private Message to RatfinkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I to would like to be added to the list! Thanks.
sparx22

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2008 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sparx22Send a Private Message to sparx22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Dodgerunner
When will more be available?
sparx22
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm planning within a week.

Been helping my son replace a wall in the house he bought two months ago.
He went to move a light switch and found old termite damage from several years ago.
It's a load bearing wall in the basement so thought we better replace it...

[This message has been edited by Dodgerunner (edited 12-27-2008).]

hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dodgerunner:

I'm planning within a week.

Been helping my son replace a wall in the house he bought two months ago.
He went to move a light switch and found old termit damage from several years ago.
It's a load bearing wall in the basement so thought we better replace it...

pfft, whats the fun in that? its much more adventurous going to bed at night wondering if your gona have the house collapse on you.
jgrotzin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jgrotzinSend a Private Message to jgrotzinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dodgerunner I'd like another when you make another lot.

Thanks. btw the last one was excellent quality thanks so much!
Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

pfft, whats the fun in that? its much more adventurous going to bed at night wondering if your gona have the house collapse on you.

As a matter of fact it is under the bedrooms.! Guess that will keep him from bouncing on the bed to much with the ladies...since he is a single guy...

Originally posted by jgrotzin:

Dodgerunner I'd like another when you make another lot.

Thanks. btw the last one was excellent quality thanks so much!

Good grief the list is getting long... Not complaining mind you.. Just cuts into time building other things..
Replacing a piece in my wifes stained window, building a cabinet, replacing the side mirror that a goof ball broke off my daughters GP in a parking lot, not to mention my car items..and on and on...

[This message has been edited by Dodgerunner (edited 12-27-2008).]

Ratfink

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RatfinkSend a Private Message to RatfinkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That will teach You not to make such a great product!! You could outsource to china!
Wait till after You get Mine done!!!
Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's unfortunately a sad statement of things.

My son and I had a competition to see who could find the most Christmas gifts needed that where not made in China.

Sad to say no one won since there where every few we could even find that where not made in China...

What a sad state of affairs!

PFF
System Bot
treborerellim

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for treborerellimSend a Private Message to treborerellimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Dodgerunner, Can I also get on the list for a cable when you have an extra one. Just let me know when.
Zoom88

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Zoom88Click Here to visit Zoom88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Zoom88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one of these cables and can tell you they are very good quality and work great
I highly recommend them !!!
sparx22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2009 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sparx22Send a Private Message to sparx22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cable received, thanks for quick service.

Hey DR I left you feedback, where is mine?????????????

sparx22

[This message has been edited by sparx22 (edited 01-16-2009).]

bulldog85043

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2009 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bulldog85043Send a Private Message to bulldog85043Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
jgrotzin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2009 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jgrotzinSend a Private Message to jgrotzinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I must say again dodge runner makes a very quality product, but his shipping speed is of particular note. I sent him a pm friday and pay-pal'd, it showed up saturday afternoon. I know Lincoln, NE to Rocheport, MO isn't far but that was QUICK. The part was in great condition as well. Thanks again DR.
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are there any cables available before I try to make one myself & buy one later ????? LOL MEL
Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got a request for the last one I had completed.

I need to look around for a part as the hoods I had been using are now out of stock. Need to find a replacement.

I have one style I am going to try which requires me to mod my board just a bit. I might have more available in a week or so.

DR

MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2009 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll give omne a try & see how I do !!!!!! Send me an e-mail if you have 1 available !!!!!! MEL melndij@aol.com
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2009 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dodgerunner! Thanks for the super fast shipping on that well made cable. It works great. Great service. Thanks.
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you make these with an USB 2.0 plug? I don't have a serial port on any of my laptops (or desktops) anymore. I remember there are USB to serial adapters, but some of my laptops don't like them very much and have errors with them. A plug that plugs straight into USB 2.0 would help a lot.

(Does WinALDL support USB?)

PFF
System Bot
Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2009 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As far as I know Winaldl only supports serial.

I can't build one with the usb to serial interface for less then the cost of an adaptor and a cable.

stewnew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stewnewSend a Private Message to stewnewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Dodgerunner

Are you still making the WinALDL leads? If you are I am very interested in buying one. Can you ship to the UK?

Thanks
byker2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2009 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for byker2Send a Private Message to byker2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like one too, if available.
MooCow

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MooCowSend a Private Message to MooCowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are still making them I would also like one.

Thanks,

Ken~
Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I picked up enough hoods to make 10 more cables and will start building today. I'll contact everyone that has requested a cable when they are ready.

Once those requests are filled I'll offer what is left to anyone interested.

Thanks

DR.
Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have several cables ready for the 6 - 7 people that have requested them over the last week.

I'll fill the orders of anyone on my list that has requested a cable first and then offer any left to others that are interested.

I have send PM to most of those that have asked. Contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks

DR...
MooCow

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MooCowSend a Private Message to MooCowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got mine and could not be happier

Thanks,

Ken~
kraelo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2009 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kraeloSend a Private Message to kraeloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just paid for mine and expecting it this Fri or Sat

woot, i'll post when I get it ..

-daniel
kraelo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2009 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kraeloSend a Private Message to kraeloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
received and working, awesome thank you
Spune

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2009 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpuneSend a Private Message to SpuneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received and working great. Shipping was quick, really appreciated!
PFF
System Bot
greasemonke50613

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2009 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greasemonke50613Send a Private Message to greasemonke50613Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
interested in one of these cables, could you post a picture of the port it connects to on the computer? i know it's the serial port, but there's a couple different kinds of serial ports (right?) my laptop has a small serial port, and i just want to make sure it will work before i make a purchase (if any are available)
TEXASGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2009 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TEXASGTSend a Private Message to TEXASGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are they still for sale?
JohnEightyOne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2009 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnEightyOneSend a Private Message to JohnEightyOneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes, are they still for sale, because if so, i'll take one
Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2009 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have contacted owners for the current cables I just finished and will start another batch.

I'll add you to the list and contact you when they are ready to see if your still interested.

DR
Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2009 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have a cable available. And a few more almost done.
TEXASGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2009 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TEXASGTSend a Private Message to TEXASGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DO you have a usb one?
Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2009 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have usb adaptors I test and sell with the serial cables. Using the adaptor give you a longer cable also.
jgrotzin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2009 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jgrotzinSend a Private Message to jgrotzinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dodge, I still need to get an adapter. Price and pay-pal? Thanks!
JohnEightyOne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2009 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnEightyOneSend a Private Message to JohnEightyOneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are these now available again? if so, let me know as i would love to pick one up.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock