ALDL cable for sale by Dodgerunner
Started on: 02-06-2008 11:49 PM
Replies: 222 (10691 views)
Last post by: Dad on 04-16-2014 07:51 PM
86_IRM_TURBO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2008 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got mine today! Thanks

------------------

IP: Logged
fierogt455

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt455Send a Private Message to fierogt455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Recieved it last week; great product!
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had several requests for cables the last two weeks.
Have two extra available. Please read the first post for updates that have been done to the cables.

PP or money order.

DR

[This message has been edited by Dodgerunner (edited 08-31-2008).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM sent.
Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Both cables are spoken for.
Chris_narf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_narfSend a Private Message to Chris_narfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't browse the mall much as it makes me want to spend money. I got my cable from Dodgerunner yesterday (actually contacted him outside of this thread). The cable works great and he's a great guy to do business with. On a side note, if you think he's getting rich of this, you'd be wrong. If I were building these the component cost w/ the cost of labor would be WAY higher; he's really helping out the Fiero community.

Also, the amount of info you can get from Win ALDL and the time it saves you finding/fixing a problem will easily cover the cost of the cable.

------------------
-Chris
'85 V6 SE 4sp (SOLD)
'88 GT Auto (fun car)
'03 Sentra SE-R Spec V (Daily driver)

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris_narf:

Don't browse the mall much as it makes me want to spend money. I got my cable from Dodgerunner yesterday (actually contacted him outside of this thread). The cable works great and he's a great guy to do business with. On a side note, if you think he's getting rich of this, you'd be wrong. If I were building these the component cost w/ the cost of labor would be WAY higher; he's really helping out the Fiero community.

Also, the amount of info you can get from Win ALDL and the time it saves you finding/fixing a problem will easily cover the cost of the cable.

Ditto. Got my cable a few weeks ago and have sucessfully solved several problems on 2 Fiero's. The cable works great and the support is extremely good. Thanks Dodgerunner for all your help.

Pat
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2008 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do you have to have on your laptop to use a cable like this ??? What is it for ???? MEL
Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update on the first page post. Have two extra cables available 10-28.
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anychance you can make a usb version? PM me please
GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take one. PM sent

[This message has been edited by GT86 (edited 10-26-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
SpeedyGSXR

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedyGSXRSend a Private Message to SpeedyGSXREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take one, please PM me with a total and I will paypal you as soon as I hear back. Thanks!
docbob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for docbobSend a Private Message to docbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you still building/selling these. If so PM me and I'll purchase one from you.
Thanks
"Doc" Bob
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2008 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Darnit. Wished it worked on an 88 4cyl.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PayPal and PM's sent, Dodge
LookingForAFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2008 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LookingForAFieroSend a Private Message to LookingForAFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cable arrived in the mail today. Looks great! I can't wait to start troubleshooting my hunting idle and "hot stalling-at-a-stop" issue.

+ for you.

------------------
86 GT - Red, Auto, 3.4 V6
88 5.0 Mustang

"Don't even consider keeping up with the Joneses!! They're broke!" - Dave Ramsey

docbob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for docbobSend a Private Message to docbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got email and sent via Pay-Pal. PM headed your way
Thanks "Doc" Bob
carbonfiber_kid

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonfiber_kidSend a Private Message to carbonfiber_kidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
when you get ready to make more of these, Ill take one. Just send me via PM your info so I can send out a money order. John
Fieromaniac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromaniacClick Here to visit Fieromaniac's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieromaniacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
me me me me me
want a cable

can you email me your conditions ?
(PM System istn working with me , more against me and Cliff dont know why )

------------------
1984 Fiero Sport
1987 Fiero
1984 Fiero SE
1999 Chrysler Grand Voyager 3.3 LX LPG

*** nuclear winter cures global warming ***

Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure I can. I check USPS and believe it looks like I can mail one first class mail to Germany for $30 total...

Didn't find and email addess on your web site.. If you want to send your address to dodgerunner@yahoo.com we can figure out more..

I'll verify the weight for sure and let you know if it's any different.

[This message has been edited by Dodgerunner (edited 11-02-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
Fieromaniac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromaniacClick Here to visit Fieromaniac's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieromaniacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i mailed you

srry , didnt saw that my mailadress istn displayed here
surfkorea2001

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for surfkorea2001Send a Private Message to surfkorea2001Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can I buy a cable from you, Do you accept paypal, if so, what is your paypal email address.

Thanks

Juan
4613 McCandy Lane
Charleston, SC, 29420
Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today. Now I just need to put my engine back together so I can try it out.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2008 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine Saturday. Dodge does excellent work, it looks like something that I would've bought from an electronics store. Kudos
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Got mine Saturday. Dodge does excellent work, it looks like something that I would've bought from an electronics store. Kudos

agreed! great job, thanks! John
Fieromaniac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromaniacClick Here to visit Fieromaniac's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieromaniacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got the cable today , looking great thx dodgie
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anymore cables? if not - plan another batch? my cars garaged for the winter - so - no hurry
Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2008 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finished the last cables I'm going to make for 2008. See the first post for information.

6 Cables available.

[This message has been edited by Dodgerunner (edited 11-21-2008).]

Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2008 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dodgerunner

9684 posts
Member since Sep 2004
1 to AL
5 Left.

Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2008 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dodgerunner

9684 posts
Member since Sep 2004
1 to FL

4 left

PFF
System Bot
Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2008 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weekend bump.
SpeedyGSXR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2008 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedyGSXRSend a Private Message to SpeedyGSXREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my cable and I love it. Dodgerunner really came through for me. The cable was originally shipped to my old address (my mistake on my paypal) and once returned to dodgerunner, he sent it again to my corrected address at no additional charge. I have already used it a few times and it works great! This is a very handy tool to have in your box and I look forward to learning how to use all of the data it can generate for me. Thanks again man and I would encourage anybody who is on the fence about getting one to bite the bullet and do it. Very cool tool.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2008 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dodgerunner:

1 to FL

4 left

1 arrived in FL
to a very satisfied customer
If it works as well as it appears to be made, (which considering the manufacturer I have no doubts about), this will be one of best Fiero tools in the garage.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-24-2008).]

IROCTAFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2008 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my cable yesterday. Appears to be great craftsmanship! Thanks DR!
Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2008 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1 to MO.

3 left maybe 2.
Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2008 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dodgerunner

9684 posts
Member since Sep 2004
1 to OH.

2 left.
davikan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davikanClick Here to visit davikan's HomePageSend a Private Message to davikanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dodgerunner - PM Sent.

------------------

pcwentworth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcwentworthSend a Private Message to pcwentworthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got mine the other day, Looks great, thanks!!
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
payment sent, if you could, please let me know when you ship.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock