Fiero Belt Tensioner by Dodgerunner
Started on: 10-07-2007 09:48 AM
Replies: 255 (21297 views)
Last post by: FieroG97J on 06-05-2023 09:47 AM
OneSlowFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in one of these kits. Are they still being made?
Thanks,
Josh

(Edit to add: I own page 5! Haha)

[This message has been edited by OneSlowFiero (edited 06-30-2011).]

IP: Logged
OneSlowFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment Sent
SE85

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2011 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SE85Send a Private Message to SE85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After putting up with the squeal for 3 years I have to have one of these kits, any left?
Larry
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2011 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not any built, I usually just build a couple as I get orders. I can star one for you and have it ready to ship by the first of next week.

I can let you know when it's about ready... Even can have your choice of a Gates or Goodyear Gatorback belt.
SE85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2011 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SE85Send a Private Message to SE85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gatorback sounds good. What do I owe you?
SE85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2011 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SE85Send a Private Message to SE85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh....never mind. I found what I needed on your web page......duh
ddddc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ddddcSend a Private Message to ddddcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent (order placed)
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just installed your tensioner setup on an 86 SE, quality product, easy install, and the belt ran true and straight.

Good job, Dodgerunner!

Joe

SE85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SE85Send a Private Message to SE85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM order and Paypal sent.
SE85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SE85Send a Private Message to SE85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dodgerunner, received the kit. It looks really nice and I'll be installing it this weekend without fail. Thanks for providing the Fiero community with a very necessary modification to keep our cars on the road.
kazoo

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kazooSend a Private Message to kazooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent.
PFF
System Bot
SE85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SE85Send a Private Message to SE85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK.....Nice kit, great instructions, Installation took about an hour and a half for a complete amateur wrench turner. This item is highly recommended.
deloreanant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2011 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in a kit. Any available?
Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2011 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just mailed my last run of three out today and will have to start a few more.
I'll get back to you in a few days when I'm close to having more done.

DR
DandRauto

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2011 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DandRautoSend a Private Message to DandRautoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in one too.
Pm info to order.
Payment will be by money order from the post office
deloreanant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2011 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment Sent
kazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2011 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kazooSend a Private Message to kazooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice kit. Works perfectly. I recommend this to anyone that has that annoying belt squeal.
Thanks DR.

John
deloreanant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2011 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kazoo:

Very nice kit. Works perfectly. I recommend this to anyone that has that annoying belt squeal.
Thanks DR.

John

So in other words, you recommend this to everyone with a Fiero
Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2011 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm working on filling 4 orders right now.

If anyone is interested I'll add names to the list and completion would be out about 1-2 weeks. Once it gets cold this winter building gets a lot slower..

DR

fierohobby

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohobbySend a Private Message to fierohobbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need another one of these (the complete kit). Got any in stock?

fh
Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can have a kit ready in a few days.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero_Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2012 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_MarkSend a Private Message to Fiero_MarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen one of your tensioners. Looks good. I want one.

PM sent
lilbanjoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2012 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lilbanjoeSend a Private Message to lilbanjoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my tensioner in the mail today looks great can't wait to put it on. Great quick service.
88FieroGT TTops

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2012 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
would like to buy tensioner--pm sent

------------------
Pat Jones

Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2012 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have a few brackets or complete kits ready.

[This message has been edited by Dodgerunner (edited 11-18-2012).]

dhardison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dhardisonSend a Private Message to dhardisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would like to buy a complete kit. PM sent.
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2013 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would like to buy one of your 'complete kit' V6 tensioners/bracket/belt for my '88 Formula.

Will PM you for details...

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

1988 Fiero Formula - Automoda convertible
repainted PPG Ferrari 'Giallo Modena' yellow

spartan_chaz

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2013 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spartan_chazSend a Private Message to spartan_chazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent for info!
Dodgerunner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2013 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shipping the last one I have built out tomorrow but have several more requests. Weather permittin hope to have afew more completed by Monday...

DR
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2013 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy cow, you're faster than fast - mine showed up this morning already!

Thank you, it looks great! definitely a quality product.

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

1988 Fiero Formula - Automoda convertible
repainted PPG Ferrari 'Giallo Modena' yellow

Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
received my bracket today. Great service, well built. Thanks.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT Fastback
1979 Naked Honda Goldwing

PFF
System Bot
GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If just buying the bracket what cars should I be looking for at the pick and pull BESIDES the 96 grand prix with a 3100...?
Unltd1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2013 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ordered one of these from Dodgerunner. Very fast shipping!!

Review on the product: Quality! One added bonus which put this all over the top was that every part was Made in USA... the Belt, the Tensioner, and the bracket since Dodgerunner makes them himself...

Thank you again!

Darius
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GodSend:

If just buying the bracket what cars should I be looking for at the pick and pull BESIDES the 96 grand prix with a 3100...?

Right on his site... Had 2 of these and they are great.

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread

sniper69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sniper69Send a Private Message to sniper69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dodgerunner - I would like to order one of the full kits from you. I can pay with paypal. Thanks.

Then another can be added for Ohio to the map.
triads

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2013 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for triadsSend a Private Message to triadsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for interest
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2013 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need two kits. Let me know if you have them in stock and I will send Paypal.
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2013 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been running this kit for about a month now and am very happy to report no more squealing. The kit took about 45 min to install, instructions were great. Changing the belt should be very quick now as compared to the old method. This is also my daily driver and have put about 2500 miles on it. Thanks for building a great kit!

Hywel
thedrue

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thedrueSend a Private Message to thedrueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great product! I need one for the race car, email sent!

Thanks Dodgerunner!
a_bartle

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2014 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for a_bartleSend a Private Message to a_bartleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dodgerunner,

I just sent you an email to order two more Fiero Belt Tensioner kits. I ordered one from you a couple years ago and installed it on my '88 GT. It's awesome, that is how the car should have been supplied from the factory! Thanks for keeping these available to us.

Art
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock