Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  HHP is Making Sway bars Again! Front and Rear Adjustable Bars (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
HHP is Making Sway bars Again! Front and Rear Adjustable Bars by R Runner
Started on: 03-25-2007 10:14 AM
Replies: 345 (21932 views)
Last post by: Franked on 05-31-2021 03:33 PM
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by La fiera:

Ver nice job Rrunner!!

Thank you.
IP: Logged
Gandalf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GandalfSend a Private Message to GandalfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump!

I take it you're planning to continue making these for the time being? I'm shortly going to put the FS rear bar I have on my car, and I just put Rodney's zero lash links on the front with the standard bar and poly mounts.

Any idea how much you'd expect shipping to the UK to be for a pair of bars? Will be saving my £s I think!
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2010 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Typical shipping costs overseas is about $250 USD. Not very good I know. That is shipment by USPS. Other ideas are welcome.
lercs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lercsSend a Private Message to lercsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

Thank you Dean for the support!

I received your email and I am working on filling your order as quickly as possible.

Also..... I am working on more improvements. Currently I am testing some Rodney Dickman endlinks. If it works out, I will be offering them as standard equipment with my sway bar kits. I will also be looking into retrofit kits for previous customers.

Again.... this is what I am working on, but I don't want anyone getting too excited yet.

Any news on the endlinks?

R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not figured out the best setup yet for Rodney's endlinks. I ran them on my car for about 1 year with the stiffest sway bars I had. No problem with failures but I was not totaly satisfied with the way my rod end bearings worked with the combination. Rodney's endlinks are fine. As usual he did a really good job with the development of the product. As for combining his product and mine... More work is needed.
ccfiero350

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2010 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ccfiero350Send a Private Message to ccfiero350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought R Runners 1st 88 prototype bar set. I have to say the engineering is spot on and the quality is excellent.
It's a bolt on affair and installation of the new bars is much easier then getting the old bars out of the car.

I've installed them on my race front end and can't wait to get to the track to try them out again.

Great product Paul.

------------------
yellow 88 GT, not stock
white 88 notchie, 4 banger

Skylarkul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2010 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SkylarkulSend a Private Message to SkylarkulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul,

Looks like a great product.

I just bought an 88 from another forum member to use - primarily - for autocross. It currently has KYB coilovers in the rear but, I am going through the front end with new springs (1.5" lowering), all poly bushings and Koni (red) shocks, ball joints and tie rod ends. The sway bars appear to be stock. If I am going to get only one of your units - first - which would you recommend?

Thanks. I'm looking forward to getting this thing on the track.

Les
rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2011 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about mixed set up.
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for the first "performance" mixed set up.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment received and materials have been ordered.
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2011 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any update to the product and pricing?
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. I need to mount mine.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2011 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

any update to the product and pricing?

Pricing still remains the same even though some materials have gone up.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2011 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

R Runner

3676 posts
Member since Feb 2003

Originally posted by madcurl:

Bump. I need to mount mine.

I agree.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2011 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

I agree.

Currently, I'm looking for the main bar that attaches both ends.
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2011 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my bars today, well packed and they look great. Nice Work ! Thnx Rob.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2011 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rourke_87_T-Top:

I got my bars today, well packed and they look great. Nice Work ! Thnx Rob.

Thank you Rob... I'm glad they made it there safe and sound. I hope you enjoy them. Let me know how you like them and how well it is balanced with the earlier front end and the '88 rear.

Thank you again.
Paul

Shill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShillSend a Private Message to ShillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these compatible with the held tubular front suspension and coilovers?
oldrock2401

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2011 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldrock2401Send a Private Message to oldrock2401Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are these still available for order?
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2012 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone,

Unfortunately due to material cost increases and other fees imposed, I have had to raise the price of the kits. I held them down as long as I could.

I am making the same post for the other model year kits as well.

I am really glad that you guys are enjoying them. Thank you for the feedback.

------------------
Paul

My IMSA Build: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789315
HHP Adjustable Sway Bars: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036556.html

La fiera

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2012 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you got a PM
PFF
System Bot
Knight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2014 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KnightSend a Private Message to KnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for an awsome product.
Current pricing for 84-87 front. 84-87 rear and 84-87 rear with 88 cradle?
Also, what additional parts and price to use a 84-87 rear bar kit on a 88 cradle upgrade? I ask because the 88 cradle upgrade is a good possiblility in the near future and im trying to decide if i should buy the 84-87 kit now and conver when i get the rear cradle or if i shoulf do the "front bar on the rear" upgrade and wait to buy your bar after the 88 cradle upgrade.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2015 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update...... I have stopped making these for a while. I currently have too little time to fabricate these. Sorry everyone.
Earl-R

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2016 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-REdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Paul,

How have you been?

I still have my 87GT.

I'm happy with the set I have. Thank You.

Earl

[This message has been edited by Earl-R (edited 05-13-2016).]

cavalier3400z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2016 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cavalier3400zClick Here to visit cavalier3400z's HomePageSend a Private Message to cavalier3400zEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you making these again? looking into getting a set for my car.
Franked

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2021 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrankedSend a Private Message to FrankedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just recently getting into the Fiero thing, I have an 85 swapping an 88 cradle into it.
Are you still here? Do you have any bars to sell any more?
looks like really good stuff. I Would maybe be interested in Performance mixed set.
Frank
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock