Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Hi! I'm a nice guy from Russia, and here is my Plazma! (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hi! I'm a nice guy from Russia, and here is my Plazma! by Daniel H
Started on: 11-23-2009 05:58 PM
Replies: 363 (26475 views)
Last post by: Trinten on 11-19-2021 02:56 PM
ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2021 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Click Here to Email ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where did you get the dash / cluster cover? looks good.
IP: Logged
Daniel H

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2021 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel HSend a Private Message to Daniel HEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ace5514:

Where did you get the dash / cluster cover? looks good.

About interior panels: Dash and center console are slightly modified panels from Laura 3 kit (gen2 interior design), but door panels are made by my own design.
Unfortunately photos in the thread disappeared due to photo hosting delete them.

------------------

my PLAZMA build:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/078528.html

ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2021 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Click Here to Email ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great. I wish I could find a dash like that in the U.S.
Keep us updated.
Trinten

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daniel H:
About interior panels: Dash and center console are slightly modified panels from Laura 3 kit (gen2 interior design), but door panels are made by my own design.
Unfortunately photos in the thread disappeared due to photo hosting delete them.

Hi Daniel,

I skimmed a few pages in the thread, it looks like all of the photos you posted here are still showing up. If the website where you hosted your images was 'crawled' by search engine bots, you might be able to recover them by using "the wayback machine" - https://archive.org/

You can put the link to your site/pages that had the missing photos in the search at the top of that page, and it will pull up a calendar view of all the times it took a 'snapshot' of your site. You can then browse to the time when the images were there, and download them from the archive. I have recovered a lot of things this way from old/retired websites.

If you need any help, feel free to send me a PM with the link to where the images were hosted.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock