Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Hi! I'm a nice guy from Russia, and here is my Plazma! (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hi! I'm a nice guy from Russia, and here is my Plazma! by Daniel H
Started on: 11-23-2009 05:58 PM
Replies: 380 (28815 views)
Last post by: ferrobi on 01-24-2024 06:30 AM
ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2021 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where did you get the dash / cluster cover? looks good.
IP: Logged
Daniel H

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2021 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel HSend a Private Message to Daniel HEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ace5514:

Where did you get the dash / cluster cover? looks good.

About interior panels: Dash and center console are slightly modified panels from Laura 3 kit (gen2 interior design), but door panels are made by my own design.
You can see some photos on previous pages.

[This message has been edited by Daniel H (edited 07-05-2022).]

ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2021 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great. I wish I could find a dash like that in the U.S.
Keep us updated.
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2021 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daniel H:
About interior panels: Dash and center console are slightly modified panels from Laura 3 kit (gen2 interior design), but door panels are made by my own design.
Unfortunately photos in the thread disappeared due to photo hosting delete them.

Hi Daniel,

I skimmed a few pages in the thread, it looks like all of the photos you posted here are still showing up. If the website where you hosted your images was 'crawled' by search engine bots, you might be able to recover them by using "the wayback machine" - https://archive.org/

You can put the link to your site/pages that had the missing photos in the search at the top of that page, and it will pull up a calendar view of all the times it took a 'snapshot' of your site. You can then browse to the time when the images were there, and download them from the archive. I have recovered a lot of things this way from old/retired websites.

If you need any help, feel free to send me a PM with the link to where the images were hosted.
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2022 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daniel H:

ImageShack is putting their opinion in the mix.
Daniel H

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2022 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel HSend a Private Message to Daniel HEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will:

ImageShack is putting their opinion in the mix.

I had repair links to all the photos that wasn't work correct. Hope you can see all photos in my posts. Unfortunately in quotes for my previous posts still be Imageshack links, because I can't edit these posts.
Daniel H

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2022 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel HSend a Private Message to Daniel HEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Daniel H

189 posts
Member since Oct 2009
Here is a couple photos for you, guys!

[This message has been edited by Daniel H (edited 07-05-2022).]

bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2022 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A very special car! This has been an impressive build and you stuck with it to a really successful completion. Congratulations on a job well done.
Daniel H

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2022 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel HSend a Private Message to Daniel HEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about few more photos?

You can see one more Laura 3 behind.

Ph: @avitaminos18

Ph: @antontsyrulev
Jim88GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2022 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I applaud your perseverance in completing your dream - awesome car!

Jim
Daniel H

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2022 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel HSend a Private Message to Daniel HEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jim88GT:

I applaud your perseverance in completing your dream - awesome car!

Jim

Appreciate it!

But there is still bunch of work on interior.
Hope it wouldn't take too long( in a scale of car build), and i'll be able to show a nice result.

And at that point car may be considered as finished... If I wouldn't go to engine swap, cause stock V6 is frustrating.
PFF
System Bot
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2022 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful result of all your dedication, time and hard work.

Thank you for sharing your build with those of us who don't seem to be able to manage any of the above. You and your build serve to further inspire, so maybe there's still a chance for us!

Wondering how long you will drive it before deciding to upgrade the power plant....THAT should also be educational and inspirational! Can hardly wait to see what you end up swapping in for go power.

HAGO!
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2023 05:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I loved the Stratos and it was affordable when i was younger i nearly bought one once in 20s now in 50s.
Check out this engine swap out of Dino https://www.thedrive.com/ne...cia-stratos-for-sale
I did see the stratos is sold new again under Lancia badge. I cannot see a link for that but they were about 100k.
I love this kit.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 06-01-2023).]

Daniel H

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2024 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel HSend a Private Message to Daniel HEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, guys!

it's been not so long since last post (in scale of galactic history). And my interior is done. It's been done already in past september but haven't found a time to make a post. Better late than never.

These photos are from my first run out with a completed interior.

Also some of technical improvements was done. Main one is that I has installed all aluminium radiator (I think it's analog of one from Champion, which sales in China under their own brands). Also I installed another radiator fan. Old has not enough performance, as I think. Some universal fans, which I found on market has not enough power. So I has done research and found powerful fan with modern blade design. It's a 385mm fan with 306W(25,5A)) motor from Citroen Berlingo. Works fine and more silent than stock.

Hope you'll enjoy the photos!

Daniel H

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2024 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel HSend a Private Message to Daniel HEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Daniel H

189 posts
Member since Oct 2009

Daniel H

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2024 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel HSend a Private Message to Daniel HEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Daniel H

189 posts
Member since Oct 2009

All interior works done by myself. Design, construction, leather works, alcantara, paintwork, shifter design.

Daniel H

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2024 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel HSend a Private Message to Daniel HEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Daniel H

189 posts
Member since Oct 2009

Here is photo of all aluminium radiator and one more interior photo.

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2024 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car and the interior look awesome! Great job!
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2024 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow that looks good, love the interior! Great job man!

shem
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2024 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your car popped up on a Facebook Fiero forum yesterday. I wasn't sure it was yours. But sure enough it is. That is a very special Fiero. Thank you for keeping us updated.
ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2024 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unique and well done are what come to mind when I look at it. GOOD JOB!
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay