Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Building a sport luxury interior + other mods (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Building a sport luxury interior + other mods by Chris_86GT
Started on: 04-01-2009 11:03 AM
Replies: 259 (51955 views)
Last post by: deloreanant on 08-25-2016 12:43 AM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris_86GT:

Nice!
IP: Logged
Fie Ro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice way building those fins without making a mold, which would be hard to do anyway. Good solution and it looks great!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

Nice way building those fins without making a mold, which would be hard to do anyway. Good solution and it looks great!

Hi, nice to see you posting....! How have you been?
Chris_86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_86GTSend a Private Message to Chris_86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Wow, nice build... too bad almost all the photo's in the middle of the build are just broken links to where images used to be I am doping a custom interior, and wold loved to have seen some of your progress photo's along the way.

A lot of people gripe and complain about PFF Image poster. I see all the time, "I use Photobucket", "I use Imageshack"... and years, if not months down the road red X's and broken iumages are showing up everywhere .....At least with PFF image poster, this never happens. I have over a hundred photos in my build thread I started 4 years ago, and not one single broken image. Sure, it can be a pin, but in the end it's worth it.

Just finished fixing the majority of the broken links using PIP this time… although PIP was down yesterday I believe its more reliable than other sources.
Chris_86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2014 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_86GTSend a Private Message to Chris_86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well... it's a start...

Chris_86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2014 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_86GTSend a Private Message to Chris_86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weekend progress.

Formica wood is perfect if you want flat surfaces. Polyester doesn’t stick to it and it’s pretty easy to release.

Chris_86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2014 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_86GTSend a Private Message to Chris_86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Chris_86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2014 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_86GTSend a Private Message to Chris_86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Chris_86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_86GTSend a Private Message to Chris_86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Chris_86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_86GTSend a Private Message to Chris_86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Started the long process of making all the parts fit right plus some small changes…

Chris_86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2014 05:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_86GTSend a Private Message to Chris_86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After spraying epoxy primer and some repairs...

Gel coat

FIberglass

Mold... It had many areas that gel coat shrink. I am pretty sure it was the acrylic wall putty I used.... Epoxy primer didn’t help....

PFF
System Bot
Chris_86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_86GTSend a Private Message to Chris_86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have forgotten to update the progress I made… Here you are

Chris_86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_86GTSend a Private Message to Chris_86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Start making the brackets where the middle “door handle” will bolt to door chassis.

Chris_86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2015 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_86GTSend a Private Message to Chris_86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fitting the Lock Unlock switch

Started the Right side, way easier to make now that I have the Left side ready...
I first started with all the flat surfaces.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2015 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Impressive !
Chris_86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2015 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_86GTSend a Private Message to Chris_86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Impressive !

Thank you!

I am making small portions of fiberglassing every time end after polyester hardened, I recheck measurements, so if something go wrong it will be a quick fix.

Cardboard patterns for every piece…

Chris_86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2015 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_86GTSend a Private Message to Chris_86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have made some progress last weeks, here is the update

Didn’t make a template for the most basic thing and now I must do minor corrections...

Chris_86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_86GTSend a Private Message to Chris_86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Door Handle"

Made each side separately and then bond them together.

Chris_86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2015 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_86GTSend a Private Message to Chris_86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right side map pocket

deloreanant

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whatever happened to this build? I need to know how it ends!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock