My 3800SC Series II swap by Golden86
Started on: 11-02-2005 08:21 PM
Replies: 445 (57632 views)
Last post by: longjonsilver on 05-15-2018 02:37 PM
PRJPerformance

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PRJPerformanceClick Here to visit PRJPerformance's HomePageSend a Private Message to PRJPerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not going to get into a pissing match here. I just want to set some facts straight.

Originally posted by bmwguru:
Hate to say this, but I am very disappointed in the fuel rails. It took some serious modifications to make them functional.

Perhaps if it had been mentioned at the time of purchase that they were going to be used for a Fiero swap it might have helped. I have custom taylored kits for several people for Fiero swaps, and other "non-standard" installations. I used to package a kit specifically for Fiero swaps for Loyde of FastFieros. I have rarely charged extra for these custom kits (unless there is a significant price differance), even though they often require trips the hose/fitting supplier to get extra or different fittings, or in some cases custom made hoses.

The fuel pressure regulator was mising all the hardware. I had to purchase a bunch of -AN fittings and couplers to make the system connect.

Occasionally parts may get left out of a kit. Stuff happens. We try our best... But instead of crying about it on a forum, maybe the FIRST though you should have done is either contact the distrubutor, or contact the manufacturer (there is a business card with phone number and email address included in every package) and the ommision could have been corrected.

The hose they included in the kit was nothing more than cloth wrapped plastic hose. I upgraded to braided hose with -AN fittings all the way to the fuel filter.

That "cloth" is a kevlar reinforced nomax fiber. It is fire and wear resistant. It is used in IRL, Formula One, and NHRA. The "plastic" tube is a corrugated PTFE teflon tubing, just like used on the internal fuel pump connection. It is impervious to all solvents and fuel additives, and can be used with gas, E85. Ethonal, Methonal, and Nitromethane. It will NOT deteriorate over time, like other rubber and synthetic rubber hoses do (they dry out and develop micro cracks, which you will get a tell-tale fuel smell all the time when they do this from fuel vaptor seaping through them) The UltraFlex hose that is used is rated to 300 PSI, far more then you will ever get from any fuel pump used for a 3800.

What you did in fact do is DOWNGRADE you hoses. In a year time, you will start to notice a constant fuel smell in the engine bay, and will search to no ends for a non-visible fuel leak.

The fuel log manufacturer should have his balls removed for the issues and poor quality that we upgraded...they do look sweet, though.

I'm glad you think they look good. Sorry you consider the quality poor. You would be the first in over 500 kits sold that thinks that though.
We spent 2 years researching materials, revising design, and testing and have made 3 major design revisions based on customer feedback over the last 5 years.

PRJ
IP: Logged
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2009 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PRJ,
I apologize for the outburst. I wish I cooled down a bit before posting. I was having a bad week and lost my cool.
The fuel rails are very nice. Personally, I would have liked to see an adjustable pressure regulator instead of using the factory one. I wasn't sure why, but the factory one didn't fit and I had to purchase a new regulator for that application.
The hoses didn't work out so well because of the intercooler. They just didn't reach. I've never run into any issues with the braided line. I've had it on my V8 Weber Fiero for about six years. I'm sure they do seep after time....as with most fuel lines.
Honestly, I prefer your style of fuel rail over the ZZP ones I have on my Fiero...and i plan to use your rails on future swaps. I didn't realize you had a setup for the Fieros.
I really like the way I set up the rails on Sabooo's car by mounting the regulator with gauge to the end of the rail with AN fittings instead of a hose.
Once again...I apologize.
Dave

------------------

1987 GT (my toy-see above), 1987 GT 3800s/c, 1986 SE with a VW VR6, certified master technician/shop owner
www.njautobahn.com
www.hausofguru.com

sabooo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Things are still moving along here. Fiero1Fan buckets are installed (powder coated black) using Xerces Blackthorne's wiring harness - no issues whatsoever with either. Things are buttoning up and soon getting into shake down.

Had a nightmare last night that I was driving the car, pulled away from a stop and at 3k rpm the trans let go. Hoping that's not prophetic. LOL.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some updated pics. I spent about two hours getting the alignment into spec. I plan to realign it to fine tune it within a few days. I always prefer to go over the car twice after a major suspension overhaul. It gives the springs time to settle and allows me to see how it performs on the road to know if I should push the adjustments in or out depending on how it handles. Just because it is in spec doesn't mean it can't be better.

Here are the headlight pics. No issues with the wiring. I added plastic loom to cover it (just to make me feel better )

I also changed the color of the trunk carpet to make it look cleaner. Sabooo says he is planning on replacing it down the road, but is good for the meantime. I have to reshape the carpet. I guess it flattened out a little from being out for a while.

All that is left is to reassemble the interior, charge the a/c, rebleed the brakes and clutch and dyno it. Then a bit of driving time to ensure no problems and Sabooo will have it back in his hands. I do understand why this was originally called "Project Run Screaming". On the first test drive the accelerator cable broke on us. Luckily I had a spare that I threw in "on the Haus". On the second test drive the clutch pedal started to get weak. The slave cylinder crapped out on us. It should be 110% now
Dave

sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the pics, Dave - you have the name exactly right. I bought the car thinking it would run screaming down the road. In truth, I've been forced to realize I should've run screaming from this car. But I cant bring myself to give up on it. Lots of little things have added up to alot of work, but each replaced part gives me one less thing to worry about. Slowly this car has been transformed into reliable...one broken part or failed system at a time.

It's probably better if I dont tally the receipts.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sabooo:

It's probably better if I dont tally the receipts.

Just sit down and have a shot of Wild Turkey first. Then we'll discuss your bill.
sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The dark humor is that you're not first, you're only next. RockCrawl got it first to get me through PA inspection for the first time - New exhaust to include a cat, replace parking brake cables, add EGR back. Then my personal mechanic had it for a few days trying to get to the bottom of it's idling issues. Then Dave Pettinelli had it for headers, conversion to OBD2, Wideband, tuning, etc. Now you've got it. I've owned the car for a year and put about 1100 miles on it. Most expensive 1100 miles I've ever driven. LOL.

Seriously though - cant wait to see your work, and to drive it, too. Alot about the car was let go since the original swap, and much of the car was still vintage 1986. Many of the costs were things were due to be replaced without regard to the powertrain swap, and just as a result of age. A few things are just my idea of fun, a few for show, and some for go. I keep looking over my shoulder at the new locks and Dew wipes on the floor. Figure I might as well replace the window motors while I'm in there... then there's that engine compartment..I'm sure I can pretty that up a little. Hmmmm.

I'm going to need a part time job. You hiring Dave? I can run for Pizza and clean the wrenches. that's wRenches.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL. I'd rather have you clean the wenches, but I'm cool with whatever. I'll tell you like I told Joey. I'll be your last stop.
Dave
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Coming along very nicely. As for the fuel rail, I run the stock 3800SC series III non-return SS rail on my swap and it looks nice to me. I just flared the fuel inlet for a 3/8" tube nut/sleeve to #6 hose fitting and located the regulator down near the fuel filter. Seems to hold 43 psi fine.
The Aeromotive and PRL rails are nice are well made but are costly and look too bulky for my taste. I do like PRJ's fuel pressure regulator adapter and will need to buy one of these after the season ends. I would agree that an adjustbale FP regulator would look nice.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm really looking forward to seeing your work one of these days, Dennis. Are you coming to Wheels of Time?
sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2009 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had BmwGuru install a new head unit while he has the car. Nothing dramatic - Clarion FZ409. Love the clean look of this..basically an ipod controller with an fm tuner in it.

sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2009 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Golden86:

I dropped the engine, and pulled it apart today. It took only 3 hours to do everything.

Here is the stripped short block.

Here is the spun bearing, it is on cyl. # 1. There really isn't that much damage, I could probably have the crank polished, and reuse it, but im not too sure.

Here are all the parts waiting to go onto the rebuilt block

Today that rebuilt block gave up the ghost - spinning #4 bearing with all of the appropriate noises. In the last 12 months I have rebuilt the entire car, I guess the bottom end was feeling left out. Someday I'll actually get to enjoy this thing.

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2009 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't worry Rich, I'll get your car up and running again. I'm just glad it happened while I was driving it and not you. This is just a minor setback.
Dave

------------------

1987 GT (my toy-see above), 1987 GT 3800s/c, 1986 SE with a VW VR6, certified master technician/shop owner
www.njautobahn.com
www.hausofguru.com

sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2009 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Soo...what's next? ZZP Performance crate engine.

sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2009 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is reassembled and running well. Dyno'd today at approx 365hp and 375tq. I'll post some pics and video as soon as I can get some time free.

For now, you can check this thread for some pics, the dyno sheet, and a vid of the dyno run.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/074780-6.html
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2009 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since Joey felt that she became "one" with the harness on Sabooo's car, she signed the pcm. This is the second pcm she has put her signature on from the harness she has built. I feel left out. She never signed my pcm in my car

sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2009 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been awhile since any update. Car is back in the shop this week for a few tweaks. The parking brake cables that were on the car were just a bit too short, and were actually getting stretched by the rear suspension. These are being replaced with something of more suitable length.

Also, the big brake kit used a setup that saw a pretty hard angle on the braided lines right off the front calipers, which also didn't leave room to route these lines correctly. They were sort of hanging out in space. Swapping the front calipers to something with a different setup to allow a bit of length for those lines. These will also not have the brake line blocking the bolts so that the brake pads can be changed without a full system bleed.

Otherwise, nothing to report.

Cheers,
Rich
sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All good with the brakes. Drove the car a few hundred miles today, 95% highway. Runs brilliantly. Next adventure - swap to Gen2 headlight motors.

sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gratuitous car eye-candy.

[This message has been edited by sabooo (edited 03-20-2010).]

sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a quick date documentation - swapped to Gen2 headlamp motors today.
PFF
System Bot
exoticmotorsportscom

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticmotorsportscomClick Here to visit exoticmotorsportscom's HomePageSend a Private Message to exoticmotorsportscomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man you got an awesome fiero. Someday my T-Top will look as great as yours. I'm rebuilding mine as we speak any input and feed back from you would be greatly appreciated. Question is to chop or not to chop? I got a lot of parts already for the car but the vision is still blurry. I got some cool pics. but slowly building the build diary soon.

www.exoticmotorsports.com

------------------

customwheels@exoticmotorsports.com" TARGET=_blank>www.ExoticMotorSports.com

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sabooo:

Gratuitous car eye-candy.

I like the plate I'm looking forward to seeing you at Watkins Glen (your are coming right?). -Jason@NYFOC

deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I Friggen love your car..............

sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the nice words! Yes, we are definitely coming to the Glen - Even have the wife talked into coming along. I'm really looking forward to it, and she's doing a good job of acting interested.

------------------

sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sabooo

859 posts
Member since Aug 2006

Originally posted by exoticmotorsportscom:

Man you got an awesome fiero. Someday my T-Top will look as great as yours. I'm rebuilding mine as we speak any input and feed back from you would be greatly appreciated. Question is to chop or not to chop? I got a lot of parts already for the car but the vision is still blurry. I got some cool pics. but slowly building the build diary soon.

I love chop tops, but I have no idea what goes into making one. I've tossed the idea around, but I would have to pay someone from start to finish (no skillz!) so that's been holding me back. I understand the glass is the big problem, so make sure you do your homework there, first. The windows in the door are curved, and need to be made just so to work right. There are quite a few (often heated) threads on it. I know even with the lowering on my car I cant use drive through ATM's and fast food windows are a giant PITA.

Figure out exactly what you want, draw yourself a step by step roadmap to get there, and keep at it until it's done! Make your chop the last step before paint and you can stall making that decision. Either way, take a million pictures! You've got a great start going, and I cant wait to see how you bring it all together in the end.

------------------

sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fun day today. DIY Stu's dew wipes installed on both sides, removed the side window tint, swapped the black vinyl covered 1/4 windows for some new aftermarket ones.

sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great Fiero weekend. Freysinger Show in Mechanicsburg. Car took first in the Fastback Modified class (ok, it was the only car on the field entered in that class ) and then was given a best of show as voted by the Keystone chapter of POCI. Then today spent the day out at Messiah College in Grantham, PA hanging out with the wife and kids. Found a nice spot for a few photos, too.

sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2011 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to keep this out of the archives. Nothing new to report, really. The car is doing just fine other than not being driven enough.

Cheers,
Rich
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2011 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No pictures of a big nasty smokey burn out in a covered bridge???
sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2011 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anti-Archive bump.

Car is alive and well.
PFF
System Bot
sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2011 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something screechy going on. Watch this space for details of what broke! Joey (my roadside heroine!) came and picked up the car today. Details as they become available. Also on the winter schedule - Bigger IC Heat Exchanger, zzp polished valve covers, and a "Synthesis" under dash sub box.

EDIT TO UPDATE: Seized alternator. (Glad for this as the other options were much more expensive!)

Cheers,
Rich

------------------

[This message has been edited by sabooo (edited 11-18-2011).]

sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2011 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In addition to the alternator, we're fixing a handful of other concerns while it's in the shop. Waterpump fell victim to Dexcool and is weeping over it, some pulley replacements, a fresh tune, and some eye candy. Watch this space for photos.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2011 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll post up some pics tomorrow. The car is about 75% complete now and should be up and running tomorrow with the new eye candy. I found another dyno shop that doesn't roll their eyes at me cause we don't make over 800whp, so if time permits we will see what we got.

Dave
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2011 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember when this car was being put together, then a few videos of it being raced then all of a sudden the kid wanted to sell it. Said it was getting boring and he wanted something new to drive around in. I myself knew this was a red flag that the car was not swapped correctly and he was tired of dealing with the issues from it. This was backed up by a good friend that said the kid had called him many times with issues that he could not figure out. I guess my thoughts where right after reading thru this Thread over the years....Glad to see it coming all back together a little at a time.....
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2011 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is what we have done to Rich's car so far. I'm sure he will be surprised....

Ooops.....wrong pic..

New alternator, water pump, various pulleys, coolant flush, powdercoated aluminum valve covers, larger heat exchanger and dressed up the blower a bit.

I'll be making some adjustments to the tune next week and it should be all set to return home.

------------------

www.hausofguru.com

sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2011 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know, I really dont have anything bad to say about the way the swap was originally done in this car. But - I can see where this would have been a giant headache for a young guy who wanted to be out driving and not forever working at little things. I'm pretty sure that without Dave's help, I'd have thrown my hands in the air a long time ago, too. I've come to a place of acceptance that with any car of this nature, things are going to go wrong now and then. But I'm also happy to say that the car is 10x more reliable than when I first got it home (of course, having replaced nearly every moving part might account for some of that ) and my major issues are now being timed by years instead of weeks and months.

The fact that I'm working at things like audio and engine bay appearance is a good indicator that I'm running out of things to fix.

Thanks to everyone for the support and nice words on this car!

Cheers,
Rich
sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2012 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Almost another year has gone by with no major issues (knock wood!) Today I got my annual PA state inspection and had the AC fixed (leaky o-ring) so things are cool all around.

Carry on!

sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2012 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car continues to have hardware issues. Namely - Accumulating it.

sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2013 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anti-archive bump. No issues to report. Guess I'll just have to keep driving it....

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock