Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Let's talk about the media, and what journalism should be in a free society (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Let's talk about the media, and what journalism should be in a free society by olejoedad
Started on: 01-29-2024 04:23 PM
Replies: 215 (2478 views)
Last post by: ray b on 05-01-2024 02:02 PM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2024 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Ohh. She has nice nipples!!!

(probably 80 now and they're hangin to her belly button but still... )

I also count about 3 VW Busses in that picture.

I have the entire Jimmy Hendrix Woodstock performance on LaserDisc. It's probably the most amazing video I've ever seen of Woodstock or the performers. This video was filmed about 12 feet in front of Jimmy. There's a bunch of "remastered" ones that I've seen on YouTube, and none of them compare to what I have on LaserDisc. It's awesome...

Anyway, they do a whole video presentation of Woodstock before... (a lot of high and naked people walking around), but there are sooo many VW Busses. The thing is... Woodstock was in 1969. The "Bay" window VW Bus came out in 1968. Most of the VW Busses it showed in the video were all 68-69 VW Busses... so it makes me realize the people going to Woodstock were not necessarily just poor commune-style hippies.
IP: Logged
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2024 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I have the entire Jimmy Hendrix Woodstock performance on LaserDisc. It's probably the most amazing video I've ever seen of Woodstock or the performers. This video was filmed about 12 feet in front of Jimmy. There's a bunch of "remastered" ones that I've seen on YouTube, and none of them compare to what I have on LaserDisc. It's awesome...

Anyway, they do a whole video presentation of Woodstock before... (a lot of high and naked people walking around), but there are sooo many VW Busses. The thing is... Woodstock was in 1969. The "Bay" window VW Bus came out in 1968. Most of the VW Busses it showed in the video were all 68-69 VW Busses... so it makes me realize the people going to Woodstock were not necessarily just poor commune-style hippies.

Most of what people think of as '60s pop culture was a farce, a bunch of pretenders like one of our own, who didn't have a clue. Just as 98% of those who call themselves "bikers" aren't, anyone who says he was a "hippy" wasn't.

On a side note, that picture was Powder Ridge Connecticut, 1970.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2024 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Most of what people think of as '60s pop culture was a farce, a bunch of pretenders like one of our own, who didn't have a clue. Just as 98% of those who call themselves "bikers" aren't, anyone who says he was a "hippy" wasn't.

On a side note, that picture was Powder Ridge Connecticut, 1970.

Yeah, I guess most of my views of the 60s are from television and the media. My parents weren't hippies, so that wasn't really a think for them. But you always got the impression that Woodstock, campus protests, Vietnam war, and (now classic) rock were the key things. There's obviously more, but my opinion of Woodstock was that that 1000s of people left their communes, with little to no money, all hitch hiked on trucks to go to some big free festival, and a few people managed to get their VW busses and other **** vehicles running, and what little cash they had left, they were able to buy drugs so they could be stoned the entire time. Haha...

Turns out, it seems like it was mostly wealthy and middle class kids with no jobs (and funded by mom and dad) went to this big fancy 3-day concert.

My generation's "woodstock" if you will, was Lolapalooza. I went to the one in 1996 when I was 18, but they had one in 1999 which was trying to be the new Woodstock (if you will). It was a multi-day version of the Lolapalooza I went to, but it basically became a disaster. There was a whole documentary on it. Like... I'm almost embarrassed, but people were raped, the entire place was trashed, they lit entire rows of port-o-potties on fire, and people destroyed the stages and one person stole a car and drive it into the mosh pit and lit it on fire. I mean, it was bad. I definitely do not remember Lolapalooza 1996 like that... it was a 1-day (all day) festival with a lot of really good bands, and that was it.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2024 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
This is insane.

How can we discuss what Trump said if we can't use direct quotes of what he said to prove what he said?

Typical leftoid.

Trump's direct quote of the week is "if I am not elected there will be a bloodbath".

Insane indeed.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2024 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35957 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Ah yes. The original Good Times van.

A classic VW van (late 60's, early 70's) go for good money. This one goes for $47,500.

Notice the extra factory windows above the chassis.

Years ago, my neighbor had a visitor who spent some time with her. He slept in his VW van which was stretched and had the pop up camper top.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2024 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

A classic VW van (late 60's, early 70's) go for good money. This one goes for $47,500.

Years ago, my neighbor had a visitor who spent some time with her. He slept in his VW van which was stretched and had the pop up camper top.

actually NO the 21 window and the 23 window camper vans are earllyer type2's and go up over 100k if perfect
vans with few windows and pickups also were made in addition to the common bus models
the late 60/70 type 4 vans/bus/transporters motors are much better rides but not BIG money collectables

poptops are call westfalias they were type4s before the waserpumpers and the audi motor fwd vans with bad auto trans 4k fix 20 years ago

the new westfalias are mopars with vw trim and know to fail auto trans guess that is the new VW thing

my fav is the one the german chic on top gear set the ring lap with a 4wd turbo 911 drive train stuffed in it
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2024 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I had a friend in high school who had a '67 23-window. A bunch of us went up to Saguaro lake for Easter weekend and on the way back we stopped at a little trading post. As we pulled in, someone came up along side and asked, "Did you know you are on fire?"

We all bailed out to see flames licking out from under the engine bay and by the time the fire department arrived, the thing was burnt to the ground.

I took the following picture in the mid '90s.

The van in the near lane was gutted and had a mid engine V8, but the street legal turboed Wasserboxer with full interior kicked ass, turning mid-13s.

I got to meet Gene Berg around that same time and toured his shop. He passed just a couple of years later.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 03-19-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2024 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, like Ray said, the one in the link is definitely not a 1973. That's a 1967 or older. My wife and I have a 1973, which is called the "Bay Window" bus. It's a "Deluxe Bus" which just meant it had a few more options. We still have it, but it's been in storage for like 13 years. still looks like this, but the tires are flat... lol.

I had a friend in high school who had a '67 23-window. A bunch of us went up to Saguaro lake for Easter weekend and on the way back we stopped at a little trading post. As we pulled in, someone came up along side and asked, "Did you know you are on fire?"

We all bailed out to see flames licking out from under the engine bay and by the time the fire department arrived, the thing was burnt to the ground.

That's pretty sweet to see those guys race like that, haha...

Yeah, fire was a big issue for these VW Busses. Much more so than Fieros, but for some reason it never got the "rap" for catching fire. The problem was all as a result of the flexible fuel lines. The fuel lines were rubber, but also wrapped in some kind of fabric. They wouldn't show wear because the fabric wouldn't really come apart. I had that issue too, but I used a pusher pump much further up, and had replaced the hose from the pump to the carburetor. I could never get the Bus to go over 40 miles an hour, no matter how hard I tried... even with a rolling start and finding the only hill I could find. I discovered that the fuel pump was literally sucking air through all the cracks in the fuel line that connected the fuel tank to the fuel pump. Had I re-used the old fuel line when I spliced it in, I'd have been shooting fuel out of all those cracks on the other side. Most people still used a mechanical fuel pump, and these hoses would split and just dump fuel all over the engine compartment. They ran hot as **** too since they were air cooled, so... you know the rest of the story.

But they are solid cars. I filled one up with almost 60 bags of mulch. I took the seats out the back, went to Home Depot, and just started stacking bags in there... went through more than a pallet, and the Bus had no problems getting it back home (only 3 miles from home).

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2024 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes evidence.

Source, foundation, proof, evidence. Whatever you want to call it. Basically something more than your own personal opinion.

Okay Mr Proof. You have some 'splaining to do.

Were you insulted that your Commander in Chief trusted the President of Russia more than you?

All of the US intelligence agencies agreed that Russia hacked the DNC and interfered with the 2016 election. Trump flat out said that Putin told him he didn't do it and he was believing Vlad over US intelligence.

Trump trusted Putin over his own intelligence agencies. He praised the guy. He actually urged him to hack and release Clinton emails. Trump would not have done anything to stop him from invading Ukraine.

In fact he just re-iterated that point by "ENCOURAGING" Russia to attack other NATO countries.

... you are wasting your time.

You never post anything except your own personal opinion and childish insults. Neither one of those has any effect on striking down bullshit.

If you really want to strike down bullshit you have to post some links to facts or information that disproves it.

A claim while posting your personal opinion. Proof ?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2024 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:
actually NO the 21 window and the 23 window camper vans are earllyer type2's and go up over 100k if perfect
vans with few windows and pickups also were made in addition to the common bus models
the late 60/70 type 4 vans/bus/transporters motors are much better rides but not BIG money collectables

poptops are call westfalias they were type4s before the waserpumpers and the audi motor fwd vans with bad auto trans 4k fix 20 years ago

the new westfalias are mopars with vw trim and know to fail auto trans guess that is the new VW thing

my fav is the one the german chic on top gear set the ring lap with a 4wd turbo 911 drive train stuffed in it

Very good info rayb. Thanks. VW also made a panel wagon van, with no windows.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 03-21-2024).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2024 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35957 posts
Member since Jun 2003

No. I never said anything like that.

All I said was that people should not just make stuff up out of thin air and claim it is true like you did when accusing me of supporting Bidens immigration policy.

No. You don't get it. I mean post "facts" not opinions.

For example if a person denies that Trump ever chose to believe Putin over his own intelligence agencies then you post TRUMPS DIRECT QUOTES.

Now do you "get it"?

No. I never said anything like that.

All I said was that people should not just make stuff up out of thin air and claim it is true like you did when accusing me of supporting Bidens immigration policy.
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2024 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://foreignpolicy.com/2...ly-said-in-helsinki/

Jeff Mason from Reuters: For President Putin if I could follow up as well. Why should Americans and why should President Trump believe your statement that Russia did not intervene in the 2016 election given the evidence that US Intelligence agencies have provided?

TRUMP
: As you know, the concept of that came up perhaps a little before, but it came out as a reason why the Democrats lost an election, which frankly, they should have been able to win, because the electoral college is much more advantageous for Democrats, as you know, than it is to Republicans. We won the electoral college by a lot. 306 to 223, I believe. That was a well-fought battle. We did a great job.

Frankly, I’m going to let the president speak to the second part of your question. But, just to say it one time again and I say it all the time, there was no collusion. I didn’t know the president. There was nobody to colluded with. There was no collusion with the campaign. Every time you hear all of these 12 and 14 — it’s stuff that has nothing to do — and frankly, they admit, these are not people involved in the campaign. But to the average reader out there, they are saying, well maybe that does. It doesn’t. Even the people involved, some perhaps told mis-stories. In one case the FBI said there was no lie. There was no lie. Somebody else said there was. We ran a brilliant campaign. And that’s why I’m president. Thank you.
Jonathan Lemire from AP: Thank you. A question for each president. President Trump, you first. Just now President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every US intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did.

My first question for you, sir, is who do you believe? My second question is would you now with the whole world watching tell President Putin — would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you warn him to never do it again?

TRUMP: So let me just say that we have two thoughts. You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven’t they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the democratic national committee? I’ve been wondering that. I’ve been asking that for months and months and I’ve been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know, where is the server and what is the server saying? With that being said, all I can do is ask the question. My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others and said they think it’s Russia.

I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be, but I really do want to see the server [Trump later said he used the wrong word, claiming he meant to say “I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia”]. But I have confidence in both parties. I really believe that this will probably go on for a while, but I don’t think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC? Where are those servers? They’re missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton’s emails? 33,000 emails gone — just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn’t be gone so easily. I think it’s a disgrace that we can’t get Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 emails. So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that president Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today. And what he did is an incredible offer. He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators, with respect to the 12 people. I think that’s an incredible offer. Okay thank you.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2024 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There have been some accusations on this Forum about the political 'bent' of the website Real Clear Politics.

Read this and digest what it says.

https://www.realclearpoliti...politics_150733.html
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2024 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

There have been some accusations on this Forum about the political 'bent' of the website Real Clear Politics.

Read this and digest what it says.

https://www.realclearpoliti...politics_150733.html

when your nut-con site has to tell you they ain't totally nut-conned BEWARE

JUST LIKE FOX WHO ''CLAIMS'' TO BE FAIR AND BALANCED

IT IS A TELL THEY NEVER EVER WILL BE FAIR OR BALANCED

BUT YOU BELIEVE THEM 100%

SO FEEL NUT CON LIES ARE OK TO REPEAT HERE

BUT NEVER FACT CHECK THAT IS A LIB THING UN-NEEDED BY THE RIGHTWING
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2024 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://foreignpolicy.com/2...ly-said-in-helsinki/

Heh, you believe that is proof.

Jeff Mason from Reuters: For President Putin if I could follow up as well. Why should Americans and why should President Trump believe your statement that Russia did not intervene in the 2016 election given the evidence that US Intelligence agencies have provided?

What was President Putin's response ?

TRUMP[/b]: As you know, the concept of that came up perhaps a little before, but it came out as a reason why the Democrats lost an election, which frankly, they should have been able to win, because the electoral college is much more advantageous for Democrats, as you know, than it is to Republicans. We won the electoral college by a lot. 306 to 223, I believe. That was a well-fought battle. We did a great job.

That was not Putin. You want me to consider the opinion of an idiot ?

Jonathan Lemire from AP: [i]Thank you. A question for each president. President Trump, you first. Just now President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every US intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did.

You want me to consider the opinion of another idiot ? US intelligence agencies do not make public their intelligence reports. Idiot Jonathan Lemire from AP chose to believe 50 former members of the intelligence agencies.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2024 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What was President Putin's response ?

Doesn't matter, but the link is posted for you to read for yourself. Do you understand how that works?

That was not Putin. You want me to consider the opinion of an idiot ?

Of course that was not Putin. We are not talking about what Putin said. This was Trump, and we were discussing what he said. Are you calling Trump an idiot?

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2024 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

US intelligence agencies do not make public their intelligence reports.

Yes they do.

https://int.nyt.com/data/do...46ebdd93e1e/full.pdf

You really need to just stop blindly believing everything the right-wing media tells you.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2024 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

when your nut-con site has to tell you they ain't totally nut-conned BEWARE

JUST LIKE FOX WHO ''CLAIMS'' TO BE FAIR AND BALANCED

IT IS A TELL THEY NEVER EVER WILL BE FAIR OR BALANCED

BUT YOU BELIEVE THEM 100%

SO FEEL NUT CON LIES ARE OK TO REPEAT HERE

BUT NEVER FACT CHECK THAT IS A LIB THING UN-NEEDED BY THE RIGHTWING

The article I posted was in response to a NYT article attacking RCP.
If you had read and digested the information in the article, you would know that, and understand how incorrect and misleading the NYT article was.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2024 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The article I posted was in response to a NYT article attacking RCP.
If you had read and digested the information in the article, you would know that, and understand how incorrect and misleading the NYT article was.

your spin is for the nut-con's against the newspaper of record

Real Clear Politics heavily promotes content by The Federalist,
a conservative website which draws funding
from the same pool of donor money as Real Clear Politics.

FOLLOW THE MONEY

The New York Times also said that "Real Clear became one of the most prominent platforms for elevating unverified and reckless stories
about the president's political opponents, through a mix of its own content and articles from across conservative media....
" and that for days after the election, "Real Clear Politics gave top billing to stories
that reinforced the false narrative that the president could still somehow eke out a win."

THEY LIE FOR THE RUMP JUST LIKE YOU DO
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2024 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The beauty of the First Amendment is that it allows people to make decisions for themselves, and not be told what or how to think.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2024 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The beauty of the First Amendment is that it allows people to make decisions for themselves, and not be told what or how to think.

I am fine with free speech

you think that means free to lie

I think truth is important

our RWNJ do not
and they lie often
like their leadership
there is the problem
opinions are not lies
and can be defended
lies can not as they are simply not true

rebel actors are not tourists
courts try people for criminal actions
they do not hold hostages
your Gop leaders esp the rump lie about most things
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2024 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My favorite part of the 1st amendment is that it gives everyone the opportunity to tell us who he really is. Each is endowed by his creator with the unalienable right to make a fool of himself. God given entertainment, endorsed by The Constitution. How about that?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2024 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2024 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On journalism: "If someone says it's raining
and another person says it's dry,
it's not your job to quote them both.
Your job is to look out the f-ing window and find out which is true."
THEN REPORT who lied and why they did so to what end result

but RWNJ'S want to spin twist and lie about what is better for them
and you think it is fine and it never matters at all who lied or why

one scam results in sheep
an other in an informed voting public

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 04-10-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2024 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2024 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jim Jordan is a former coach known to molest boys and lied about it

a real scum bag

you keep making my point

there are no righwing truth tellers
all most speaker but to nuts
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2024 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your a lunatic, but I'm pretty sure you already knew that.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2024 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jim Jordan is a former coach known to molest boys.......

Prove it or admit that you are lying....again.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2024 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

NOT MY JOB
6 LINKS GIVEN ABOVE AND HE WANTS MORE

THE Gop HAS NEVER SEEN A SUBJECT THEY DO NOT LIE ABOUT
HARD AND ALL THE TIME
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THERE IS NO STANDARD OF PROOF THE NUT-CON WILL ACCEPT NONE

how can I say that

the trump he never is questioned on any lie
and every thing he said was a lie a spin or a twisted stinking piece of BS
the whole Gop is built on lying
the rightwing media is guilty of lying for a living

when has any Gop supporter ever questioned any rightwing dogma
they regularly denigrate anyone who said there even is a righgtwing dogma

point out your sides BS before we split hairs on jim jordon suppressed sex crime reports I gave 6 links about
and you have nothing but BS backing you
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is another example of Leftist propaganda masquerading as journalism: https://www.vox.com/scotus/...ischer-united-states

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is another example of Leftist propaganda masquerading as journalism: https://www.vox.com/scotus/...ischer-united-states

Yep.

If you look at any media bias chart you will see Vox on the far left.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you look at any media bias chart you will see Vox on the far left.

"Any" chart he claims.

But it's just more bullshit from the ever tedious FredBing.

Took less than 30 SECONDS to snag this one, and there are many more.

Always making bold (and stupid) definitive statements and then having to try to "parse" them out when he's proven WRONG over and over again

"Skews" appears to be fairly removed toward the center from "far left",.... at least according to these Harvard propeller heads.

https://guides.library.harv...u/newsleans/thechart
https://adfontesmedia.com/v...ias-and-reliability/

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-19-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Any" chart he claims.

Always making bold (and stupid) definitive statements and then having to try to "parse" them out when he's proven WRONG over and over again

"Skews" appears to be fairly removed toward the center from "far left",.... at least according to these Harvard propeller heads.

I have seen it listed farter to the left, but you are correct in that not every chart will have it in the extreme catagory.

The point is that I was agreeing that Vox has a liberal bias.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and why can't you ever find any RWNJ propaganda EVER ?

DO YOU ONLY LOOK FOR LEFTIST bs ?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12583 posts
Member since Jan 2001

"Any" chart he claims.

BIASED POSTERS PUT UP VERY BIASED CHARTS

FOX BRETBART DAILY MAIL [fail] and others known to lie for the Gop sites
are never IDed as lying scum

I want know lying scum id ed as known lying scum
not some weasel worded BS
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and why can't you ever find any RWNJ propaganda EVER ?

DO YOU ONLY LOOK FOR LEFTIST bs ?

If you had any common sense, you would see that I actually read many diverse perspectives, looking for the truth.

Looking for "Leftist BS" is just about as difficult as looking for fat ladies at WalMart.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2024 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FOX BRETBART DAILY MAIL [fail] and others known to lie for the Gop sites
are never IDed as lying scum

I want know lying scum id ed as known lying scum
not some weasel worded BS

Look closer at the chart. There is a line where everything below is labeled as "contains inaccurate or fabricated info". There are 4 right wing sources listed but zero from the left.

Under the line "contains misleading info" there are 15 right-wing sources and only 6 from the left.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2024 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Concerning the owner of the company that publishes 'The Chart'.......

https://medium.com/@johnraf...erself-87abc39402bf.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock