Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Difference between "Judaism" and "Zionism". (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Difference between "Judaism" and "Zionism". by fredtoast
Started on: 10-08-2023 10:42 AM
Replies: 140 (1895 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 10-24-2023 05:54 PM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 05:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IDF Spokesperson LTC Jonathan Conricus

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-10-2023).]

IP: Logged
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
Why is it ok for the forum idiot [ray b] to keep spouting his crap and not be rated for it?

Has ray b ever threatened Jake_Dragon personally? Has he ever insulted Jake_Dragon by name? Not by insulting Republicans, or Donald Trump, or advocates of Christian belief (etc.), but by singling out Jake_Dragon as an individual and posting something offensive about Jake_Dragon? Posting something as directly and personally insulting as "Jake_Dragon is a toad licking monkey waxer."..?

I think the answer is "No."

It looks like to me like Jake_Dragon has misused the forum member rating system by "negging" ray b solely because of ray b's thoughts and opinions.

It looks to me like Jake_Dragon has misused his posting privileges by suggesting that other forum members follow suit. Here we see Jake_Dragon whipping other forum members to "neg" ray b as a partisan exercise, based only on disagreements with ray b's ideas and opinions. These links that Jake_Dragon has posted, that link directly to the forum function for rating ray b, are wrong-headed.

I'm offended by Jake_Dragon's attitude on this.

I am also gobsmacked that Jake_Dragon would refer to ray b as the forum idiot, when there are other obvious contenders for that most singular of "honors."

Nothing is more repellent to me than people who come to an open discussion forum of this kind, and then try to use the rating system as a tool to shut down another forum member because they don't like the other forum member's ideas or politics.

That's cowardly.

"Do not weaponize politicize the Rating System."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-10-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When did you ever think I was cool.
Why is it ok for the forum idiot to keep spouting his crap and not be rated for it?

I am a little bummed that when I clicked the link, there weren't actually Big Booty Goth Chicks... hahah...

EDIT: I see Fredtoast was banned. Anyone know what brought him over the edge?

It's not fair to make aspersions when they're not here to defend themselves, so I won't speculate as to what I think he likely said. But I warned Fred many times... he is in many respects like JazzMan. He doesn't understand communication dynamics, doesn't properly infer language, and doubles-down when he thinks he's being attacked. All of this is a sign of Asperger's syndrome or ASD. Many people with this learn to adjust and it's a non-issue... but he seems to be in denial. In the famous words of Strother Martin,

"What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men, you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week. Which is the way he wants it ... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."

(the above is best read with Vivaldi's Four Seasons "Winter" playing in the background)

Me personally, I'd come to really despise that guy. When he felt comfortable being open, the stuff he said was just sick.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 10-10-2023).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

EDIT: I see Fredtoast was banned. Anyone know what brought him over the edge?

Before anyone starts emailing me, it was the speedban. I had nothing to do with it - other than implementing this feature many years ago. 😁
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Before anyone starts emailing me, it was the speedban. I had nothing to do with it - other than implementing this feature many years ago. 😁

Well it's good to know that the system works. Toast was like sourmash's cousin.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'd come to really despise [fredtoast.] When he felt comfortable being open, the stuff he said was just sick.

Oh please... if you want "sick," I can show you plenty of sick on this forum that was someone else, and not fredtoast.

I think it was foolish of him to start a topic about the legality v. illegality of humans having sex with animals. I think he was trying to make some point about how we humans are given to being carnivores, except for vegans and vegetarians.

Aside from that, I don't think that anything that fredtoast has ever said is "sick."

I think you are way out of line with this Asperger's diagnosis that you have been so persistent in talking about, v. fredtoast.

Even if it were true, you made your point. It's wrong to keep repeating it.

Maybe he does have Asperger's syndrome? So what?

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Oh please... if you want "sick," I can show you plenty of sick on this forum that was someone else, and not fredtoast.

I think it was foolish of him to start a topic about the legality v. illegality of humans having sex with animals. I think he was trying to make some point about how we humans are given to being carnivores, except for vegans and vegetarians.

Aside from that, I don't think that anything that fredtoast has ever said is "sick."

I think you are way out of line with this Asperger's diagnosis that you have been so persistent in talking about, v. fredtoast.

Even if it were true, you made your point. It's wrong to keep repeating it.

Maybe he does have Asperger's syndrome? So what?

And all of the people who have said things that are "sick" are gone... from both sides. Did we not get rid of Sourmash, and others who persisted a lot of really negative and sick discourse? I take pride in being the champion that got Sourmash off the forum, despite the insinuation that he was on "my side." I had nothing to do with Fredtoast being kicked. For the record, I had him listed as a negative (the only one I have of current forum members) after his bestiality post.

But it was more to that, he made several comments in the General forum that he says were meant to be funny, that were wildly inappropriate. He even made a comment about sex and dating underaged girls in a post I made about my daughter working on her car. I suspect you don't go into General all that often... but there were multiple instances where he made comments that were wildly inappropriate.

... which is why I keep harping on the Asperger's. It's absolutely not to make fun of him... but it was to warn him that he's not reading the room and he's pissing people off. I know you're mad... and respectfully Rinse... you are viewing this from the lens of a win / lose perspective. Same way that I did when MEM was booted. But this isn't about politics. The Democrats haven't "lost points" because Fred was booted from Pennocks. Fred was INCITEFUL, not INSIGHTFUL... and that's the problem. He likely completely misread the group, and views everything from an attack perspective, and attacks everyone that doesn't agree with him. This is wildly different than how you approach things, which is why you're still here. And as you know, I have you listed as a positive. Anyway, I kept harping on it because he needs to understand the way he's interacting with people is divisive and he's going to end up getting banned. And guess what... it happened. Not through anything that I did... I can assure you.

EDIT: I wanted to re-emphasize something I said here, "Fred was INCITEFUL, not INSIGHTFUL... and that's the problem. He likely completely misread the group, and views everything from an attack perspective, and attacks everyone that doesn't agree with him."

... this is important, because when you have someone like this in a group, it PERSISTS that kind of attitude. You and I can have a peaceful conversation... a debate even, on different ideas. Sometimes I agree with you, mostly I don't, but I respect your views in that I figure either you are missing some information ... or perhaps I am. But that's now how people like Sourmash and Fred are. I honestly think the two of them might even be the same person... like a bi-polar version of the other. For the 1% insightful comments that Fred would make... the rest of his comments were INTENTIONALLY meant to be mean spirited and to create anger and hate.

MEM shouldn't have been banned. I see him as the Republican version of RayB. Ray B, whom I like... makes comments that are wildly inappropriate. Like... look above with this comment basically suggesting it's the Jews that are doing everything. Ray is a character. But I know that if there was a Jewish person in the street who needed help... I think Ray would help him. I don't think Fred would... and I'm generally a really good judge of character, which is why you have a positive from me.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When did you ever think I was cool.
Why is it ok for the forum idiot to keep spouting his crap and not be rated for it?

the rate is NOT for censorship as you want to do

spouting what ever you do not like is allowed

insults attacks lying is what the ratings try to control [CALL ONE AN IDIOT IS AN ATTACK]

you want an ECHO CHAMBER with only RWNJ POSTS

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Toast was an authoritarian pseudo-intellectual. He was an admirer of people like Abbie Hoffman and Ernesto Guevara, although he frequently demonstrated an abysmal lack of historical knowledge. He attributed Ike’s famous farewell address to LBJ.

He also claimed to be a lifelong Bluegrass fan living in Tennessee, but couldn’t spell Ryman.

He was constantly rude and insulting, and revoltingly arrogant; yet the left stood behind him without question. That should be enlightening, but it doesn’t matter because he served his purpose.

Toast was here for one reason. He was here to spread hate and discontent.

Regarding the rating system, I have never given anyone a negative rating. For me, it brings bad karma. I have learned that if you give people like furgal, sourboy and toast enough rope, they will eventually use it. That is the beauty of Free Speech.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

insults attacks lying is what the ratings try to control [CALL ONE AN IDIOT IS AN ATTACK]

you spout nonsense most of the time, when you do take more than 5 seconds it looks more like copy paste from someone else.
You have several times called people Nazi because of their belief.
Anyone that doesn't believe the way you do has been attacked.
Directly, no but do you understand the difference?
When I see atrocities happening in the world and then come here to where I have friends and see its all Rumps fault. Its all Russian propaganda and Rumps involvement.

Animals are just that and I don't care what flag, book or news organization they hide behind.
Time to take out the trash. If that offends you then perhaps you should spend some time reflecting on why.

I apologize for misleading some of you.
Click to show
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...m12/HTML/000720.html

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Big booty Goth chicks

Hysterical!
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I apologize for misleading some of you.
Click to show

Despite the black leather, I'm willing to bet she's Catholic. As a married man, I have tempered how I word things related to this particular topic, so I'm more careful about what I say, but I approve.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

He was constantly rude and insulting, and revoltingly arrogant; yet the left stood behind him without question. That should be enlightening, but it doesn’t matter because he served his purpose.

Bullsh!t.

I've been labelled "left" by you and others on this forum, so I'll have to assume that I'm implicated in that comment above. There were plenty of threads initiated by fredtoast that I purposely had no involvement in. Why is it illegal to have sex with animals? was one, as I had no idea what the intent of that thread was and where it was headed. I also initially had no involvement in this particular thread, as I knew (due to the topic matter) that it would lead to nothing but false accusations and exaggerated indignation.

I only spoke up here when I discovered that Jake_Dragon had covertly requested PFF members to rate ray b... and yeah, I doubt it was to rate him positive.

I thought we had forum rules against the solicitation of ratings.

Was it due to the giddiness of tossing a member of the "left" from the forum, that Jake_Dragon was hoping for a twofer?

As I posted previously.... not cool, Jake.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:
I've been labelled "left" by you and others on this forum, so I'll have to assume that I'm implicated in that comment above. There were plenty of threads initiated by fredtoast that I purposely had no involvement in. Why is it illegal to have sex with animals? was one, as I had no idea what the intent of that thread was and where it was headed.

Ah yes... we will always be left with this visage of Fredtoast...

Indeed Fred, indeed... why can't we have sex with animals? If Hitler could kill 20+ million Jews, certainly we should be allowed to have sex with animals. No logic more sound than that! This is certainly a question that goes through every normal healthy person's mind, right? While it's perhaps awkward at best to consider that Fred actually thought this, the more realistic explanation... or as the Millennials say, "Occam's Razor," would suggest that he did that in order to engage people like myself, Randye, and others, in some odd-twist of legal logic debate he intended to engage in. And that is the more inane aspect to this... why was that so important to him? But as I expressed to him many times... he's not reading the room, and he's saying things that are not being inferred in the manner in which he intended. Even the PFF System Bot was left speechless. This is poison, and that kind of attitude intentionally creates the same in-kind behavior from others.

EDIT: I have no doubt he'll be back. His type of personality cannot handle a character defeat, so he'll be back in less than a month... under a different name, and a different location.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
His "sex with animals" topic stands in sharp contrast to everything else that he posted, in the way of the topics that he started, and the discussions that he participated in.

I'd say he just "had a bad day" with that one.

That won't be how I remember him.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MEM shouldn't have been banned.

MidEngineManiac's "only good cop is a dead cop" routine wore thin years ago when he posted as under8ted. You'd think he would've learned his lesson the first time he was banned, but no, rules didn't apply to him... or so he thought.

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2023 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bullsh!t.

I've been labelled "left" by you and others on this forum, so I'll have to assume that I'm implicated in that comment above. There were plenty of threads initiated by fredtoast that I purposely had no involvement in. Why is it illegal to have sex with animals? was one, as I had no idea what the intent of that thread was and where it was headed. I also initially had no involvement in this particular thread, as I knew (due to the topic matter) that it would lead to nothing but false accusations and exaggerated indignation.

I only spoke up here when I discovered that Jake_Dragon had covertly requested PFF members to rate ray b... and yeah, I doubt it was to rate him positive.

I thought we had forum rules against the solicitation of ratings.

Was it due to the giddiness of tossing a member of the "left" from the forum, that Jake_Dragon was hoping for a twofer?

As I posted previously.... not cool, Jake.

Oooo I almost fooled you into rating someone, power of the boobs? I didn't realize I had such power. Perhaps I was just trying to bring someone into the light.
Patrick I could give a **** if you think I'm cool or not, but if you must.Feel free I will wait.

Don't forget Octoberfest is here!
Click to show
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2023 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick I could give a **** if you think I'm cool or not...

You think much too highly of yourself if you believe I ever thought you were "cool". Posting images of bimbos here isn't all that much to be in awe of.

Oooo I almost fooled you into rating someone, power of the boobs? I didn't realize I had such power.

It made no sense that you'd be linking to another bimbo photo at that particular time, so I clicked on EDIT of your post... and sure enough, discovered that you were hiding a link to the ratings page for ray b. What a pathetic attempt to get Ray removed from the forum... and all because you don't like what Ray says about that flimflam shyster Trump. Oh boo-hoo.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2023 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

His "sex with animals" topic stands in sharp contrast to everything else that he posted, in the way of the topics that he started, and the discussions that he participated in.

I'd say he just "had a bad day" with that one.

That won't be how I remember him.

And a bad day with this one?

Originally posted by fredtoast:

Now I can claim that my secret sex-slave dungeon was built for my kids. Some children are into "Harry Potter". Mine happen to love "Saw"

In response to the Harry Potter room that I built for my 14 year old daughter? There were others in the General and T/OT that I totally ignored, but he had several like that. Again, either he's F'ed in the head, or lacks inference... which I warned him about would bite him in the ass like it did JazzMan.

MidEngineManiac's "only good cop is a dead cop" routine wore thin years ago when he posted as under8ted. You'd think he would've learned his lesson the first time he was banned, but no, rules didn't apply to him... or so he thought.

Is it any worse than RayB's comments about Jews on here being responsible for everything?

The difference between people like Fred, and people like Ray and MEM... is that people like Fred are actually vile people. Ray and MEM are just goofy and set in their ways, but they're not BAD people. I don't doubt for a second that if there was a hurt Jewish person on the street that Ray would help him up, or if there was a police officer being overwhelmed, that MEM wouldn't step in to help. But I am quite sure that Fred would do neither...
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2023 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2023 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I were going to publish "THE LEGACY OF 'fredtoast' ON PENNOCK'S," I would start with an outline, and the outline would start like this:
  1. He ranged from center left on some topics, to very liberal or progressive on others, in terms of his politics.
  2. He was persistent in arguing his points.
  3. He was articulate.
  4. He organized and presented his arguments in a skillful manner.
  5. He sometimes traded in name calling and personal insults, but mostly "in kind." He wasn't an instigator. He "kept it civilized."

His speed-banning represents the politicization of the Ratings System.

The people who are celebrating or gloating over the speed-banning of "fredtoast" are relieved that he's gone, because they don't want an open discussion forum. They want a safe space—or at least, a "safer" space.

Among these celebrants and gloaters, one stands out above all, but none of his posts are close at hand. He's whooping it up about "fredtoast" on some other thread. Of course, that might change.

All the rest, pertaining to "THE LEGACY OF 'fredtoast' ON PENNOCK'S,"... just "footnotes."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-11-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2023 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a jewish uncle
something not common for a WASP

HE WAS MY FAVORITE FAMILY MEMBER

I UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE IN A PEOPLE AND A GOVERNMENT

ZIONIST is a government
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2023 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If I were going to publish "THE LEGACY OF 'fredtoast' ON PENNOCK'S," I would start with an outline, and the outline would start like this:
  1. He ranged from center left on some topics, to very liberal or progressive on others, in terms of his politics.
  2. He was persistent in arguing his points.
  3. He was articulate.
  4. He organized and presented his arguments in a skillful manner.
  5. He sometimes traded in name calling and personal insults, but mostly "in kind." He wasn't an instigator. He "kept it civilized."

His speed-banning represents the politicization of the Ratings System.

The people who are celebrating or gloating over the speed-banning of "fredtoast" are relieved that he's gone, because they don't want an open discussion forum. They want a safe space—or at least, a "safer" space.

Among these celebrants and gloaters, one stands out above all, but none of his posts are close at hand. He's whooping it up about "fredtoast" on some other thread. Of course, that might change.

All the rest, pertaining to "THE LEGACY OF 'fredtoast' ON PENNOCK'S,"... just "footnotes."

Strongly disagree on 2 through 4.

#2, he was absolutely obnoxious in every post he made, insistent on getting the last word in the most imbecilic manner. He viewed every discussion as a win/lose game.
#3, I can not disagree more. His grammar was atrocious. He almost always screwed up then/than, never used punctuation correctly, and routinely misused legal terms outside of their intended purpose like mens rae, etc.
#4, This is exactly the same as #3, but I'll digress... argue is correct... that's all he did. He didn't present discussions in any manner other than an attack. When he clearly "lost" an argument, he would immediately pivot to something else because... again, he viewed every discussion as a win/lose game. And many of his posts and comments were wildly bizarre.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 10-11-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2023 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My good sir,

We will have to "agree to disagree" on the matter of fredtoast and his legacy.

Your interest in the possibility that fredtoast has Asperger's Syndrome prompts me to ask if you would consider attempting an online diagnosis of forum member Wichita.

Most every day, he posts at least one image meme or cartoon in this Politics & Religion section. A few are thoughtful or clever. But mostly they are empty, shallow-minded, trivial, mindless, banal, unthinking... trash. He's already posted two on this very day. I remarked that the first one was clever. I called this second one "trash." I've duplicated it here:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

It was accompanied by a brief remark from Wichita... "Leftists are groomers."

Some leftists are groomers. Some groomers are leftists. Some groomers are not leftists. I think that reality is mostly lost on Wichita. He seems to be living in a fantasy world... at least, in so far as his remarks on this forum. I think he's more full of s**t than a porta-potty.

Given your track record with fredtoast and Asperger's, I've become curious if you might look into Wichita in a similar way? Is there a syndrome for him that comes to your mind? Is there some "bin" that he belongs in... something more specific than the "looney bin" or the "trash bin"..?

It's always seemed peculiar to me that his remarks and images go largely unnoticed or unremarked by so many other forum members. Only myself and Patrick have really manifested interest in his case.

"Yours truly"

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-11-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2023 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My good sir,

We will have to "agree to disagree" on the matter of fredtoast and his legacy.

Your interest in the possibility that fredtoast has Asperger's Syndrome prompts me to ask if you would consider attempting an online diagnosis of forum member Wichita.

Most every day, he posts at least one image meme or cartoon in this Politics & Religion section. A few are thoughtful or clever. But mostly they are empty, shallow-minded, trivial, mindless, banal, unthinking... trash.

"Yours truly"

Haha... acknowledged.

As for Wichita, I see no mental illness in him or a-neural behavior, but I do find him to be strong-willed, a little antagonistic (driven by his frustrations), and opinionated. His opinions do not always align neatly in a typical mold, and what I mean by that is he does not necessarily follow a typical ideological mantra. You may view him as radical right, but I suspect that he's actually anything but. I find that he typically rejects political consensus and goes through his own processes for deciding whether he supports something or not. I would be willing to bet he has a lot of opinions that are antithetical to the typical "rightist." I tend to view him more as a libertarian, if we're concerned about political labels. I do find many of his memes funny though, because I do kind of agree with most of them. I've been known to steal them on occasion as well.

I think what you'll find... really on both sides, is that people get frustrated by the things they see in their country (and the world) that they disagree with or that they believe is hurting their country ... and then apply their frustrations to those who align with this ideology. So for example... you Rinse... become solely responsible for the failure at the border, the massive inflation we've suffered, and the increase in gas prices. You become the "face" or diplomat (if you will) of these ills and frustrations on Pennock's. As a result, you are also then expected to explain or even defend each of these failures as well. Perhaps even you automatically put yourself in that situation as well since you may view these opinions as an attack on your very identity and personality. Alternately, people like Fredtoast perhaps view everyone on the RIGHT here as the individuals who are CAUSING these failures ... in so far as those on the right are preventing his side from being able to properly implement the plans / goals that he thinks would allow all of this to work.

Really, you are no more responsible for the border wall than I am responsible for banning sexualized books in elementary schools... but this is what it is. I think the most mentally responsible thing anyone can do, is not allow themselves to be driven by whatever the political narrative is that's prescribed to you. I may not always agree with him, but I've found Wichita to disagree with me on many occasions. Trump is my boy... for better or worse, and Wichita is no fan.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2023 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't doubt for a second that if there was a hurt Jewish person on the street that Ray would help him up, or if there was a police officer being overwhelmed, that MEM wouldn't step in to help. But I am quite sure that Fred would do neither...

Todd, you're so blinded by your bias that you wouldn't recognize your own dogma if it ran up and bit you.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 10-11-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2023 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Todd, you're so blinded by your bias that you wouldn't recognize your own dogma if it ran up and bit you.

And what bias is that? I reference two individuals... with the same personality but opposing political ideologies. I'm actually a VERY good judge of character... not at all by my own admission. But like Ray, MEM is just a loud mouth that likes to say shocking things. I have no doubt he'd help a police officer that was down if he was in a position to help. Same as Ray with his demons.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2023 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And what bias is that? I reference two individuals... with the same personality but opposing political ideologies. I'm actually a VERY good judge of character... not at all by my own admission. But like Ray, MEM is just a loud mouth that likes to say shocking things. I have no doubt he'd help a police officer that was down if he was in a position to help. Same as Ray with his demons.

I don't think that ray b and MidEngineManiac are that much alike, in terms of their personalities.

But where do you get off with your speculation that fredtoast wouldn't try to help a police officer that obviously needed help?

Extravagant, overreaching speculations are a weakness of yours. I think that even shows up in what you were just saying about the Biden administration, Democrats, the U.S. border, immigration and refugee policies, and Venezuela, although I will concede, I didn't read what you were saying there all that closely. But this idea that fredtoast wouldn't try to help a police officer... that's just "nutty" speculation on your part.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2023 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:I don't think that ray b and MidEngineManiac are that much alike, in terms of their personalities.

But where do you get off with your speculation that fredtoast wouldn't try to help a police officer that obviously needed help?

Extravagant, overreaching speculations are a weakness of yours. I think that even shows up in what you were just saying about the Biden administration, Democrats, the U.S. border, immigration and refugee policies, and Venezuela, although I will concede, I didn't read what you were saying there all that closely. But this idea that fredtoast wouldn't try to help a police officer... that's just "nutty" speculation on your part.

You need to recognize your own bias in this. You are upset because you viewed Fredtoast as an "ally in the fight," and for you... this is a loss of points in a win/lose game for which you apply much of your personality. The loss of Fredtoast to you is almost viewed as an attack on your identity.

For me, losing MEM would be the same feeling as I would get if we lost RayB. I disagree with Ray on a lot of things... but they've both been here for a long time. MEM has been a member of Pennock's for 16 years. In effect... I've known MEM longer than I have my own daughter (who's 14). Now, I've never me the guy in person, but I don't view MEM's banning the same way you view Fredtoast's banning. If you're willing to allow yourself to be introspective here... I think you might see that.

Fred is a newbie... and from day-1, he came to the Politics forum and made that his primary mission. Unlike MEM or anyone else who spends as much time in General and T/OT as he does in Politics. Fred branched out to the other forums, almost socio-pathicaly for no other reason than to attempt to give himself "cred" on the forum for not just being the guy that spends his time entirely on the Politics forum (as you've kind of started to become over the past year).

It's OK to have opinions, we all do... and they don't have to align, that's what life is all about. But you ask me why I think Fred is different? You're viewing him through rose colored glasses because he supported your ideology. But I view him exactly as I did Sourmash. Both of them are intrinsically self-serving... perhaps almost narcissistic. To the point that even if diagnosed, they would explain away why they aren't. I don't believe for a minute that either Sourmash or Fredtoast would stop to help someone if it meant even for a second that they'd be put into danger themselves. That's not a nice take... but it's an opinion, and you're certainly welcome to yours.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2023 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fred is a newbie... and from day-1, he came to the Politics forum and made that his primary mission. Unlike MEM or anyone else who spends as much time in General and T/OT as he does in Politics. Fred branched out to the other forums, almost socio-pathicaly for no other reason than to attempt to give himself "cred" on the forum for not just being the guy that spends his time entirely on the Politics forum (as you've kind of started to become over the past year.)

I don't see that as a reason to "neg" someone, which turned into a speed ban in fredtoast's case.

What is that protecting? The "sanctity" of the forum?

If you toss enough people out of a lifeboat, you end up being the only one that remains.

It doesn't make for vibrant conversation, unless you're really into talking to yourself.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-12-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2023 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't see that as a reason to "neg" someone, which turned into a speed ban in fredtoast's case.

If you toss enough people out of a lifeboat, you end up being the only one that remains.

It doesn't make for vibrant conversation, unless you're really into talking to yourself.

No he earned his negs and they had consequences.
I had hoped his bar would show up and help temper his posts but that did not happen.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2023 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:I don't see that as a reason to "neg" someone, which turned into a speed ban in fredtoast's case.

As I've said several times already. What Fred provided was NOT vibrant conversation. He was INCITEFUL, not INSIGHTFUL. When he challenged people, it was a war to him at worst, and a game to him at best. That's sociopathy. You are sad because you've lost a political ally... in which you viewed his tenaciousness as a reprieve almost from having to shoulder the burden of defending the Democrat party all on your own. But again, there's a difference... you and I can have a normal conversation. No one could with Fred... his constant posturing, and complete ignorance of content when proven wrong... that's not a discussion... it was a battle. And that poisons everyone and everything in the discussion.

EDIT: Also... I neg'ed Fredtoast after the bestiality post... because I was basically done with his antics. I don't know specifically what precipitated his banning this last time, but I suspect it had to do with him aggressively asking Randye if he was Jewish (as a negative inference). Be that as it may, I was on a business trip at the time, and have no idea... I think possibly even that post was removed. So... he made his own bed... or as someone else said... he hung himself so to speak.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 10-12-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2023 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And what bias is that?

Oh. My. Gawd.

Todd, I enjoy kidding around with you about cars or critters or video etc... but you are SO out of touch with reality when it comes to people and/or to their motivations in life.

After reading your response to my last post... I gotta say, I absolutely nailed it.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2023 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But where do you get off with your speculation

Extravagant, overreaching speculations are a weakness of yours...

Really rinse and repeat ? Umm, can you prove that instead of speculating about it ?

You speculate most of the time. As perhaps do we all. That is called, ... , wait for it, ... an opinion.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2023 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh. My. Gawd.

Todd, I enjoy kidding around with you about cars or critters or video etc... but you are SO out of touch with reality when it comes to people and/or to their motivations in life.

After reading your response to my last post... I gotta say, I absolutely nailed it.

Patrick, it was my job for many years to understand the psychology of others. It's part of what I did for a living. I'm actually really well aware of reality... and not only my place in it, but how totally insignificant our views are to the whole rest of the world. I'm not sure you see it like that.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2023 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm actually really well aware of reality... and not only my place in it, but how totally insignificant our views are to the whole rest of the world. I'm not sure you see it like that.

Todd, I don't think you're a bad guy at all. If you were, I wouldn't bother kibitzing with you about anything other than politics. With politics though, you completely lose it. It's like your brain goes into some kind of self-defense mode, and all reason goes out the window. I don't pretend to know why you are the way you are, but I suspect you'd be an interesting case study!

Patrick, it was my job for many years to understand the psychology of others. It's part of what I did for a living.

It's happened quite a few times over the years in the tech areas of PFF, when the guys who were having the most trouble diagnosing and fixing their Fieros, would spout that they were ASE certified mechanics... of course insinuating that the rest of us didn't know what we were talking about.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2023 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's happened quite a few times over the years in the tech areas of PFF, when the guys who were having the most trouble diagnosing and fixing their Fieros, would spout that they were ASE certified mechanics... of course insinuating that the rest of us didn't know what we were talking about.

Patrick... this is you trying to "bring me down a notch" because you think I've gotten too high on my horse. You've talked about my politics, but haven't really addressed anything. Would you care to debate some of the things I've said? ...or are you simply upset that the things I've said (that while completely factual) do not align with your world view of your opinions?

Most of the people on this forum know what I did as a career for the last 11 years, I think you may also know. The places I've been, the things I've seen, and the experiences I've had are not something you'd apply to someone who is "SO out of touch with reality." I've witnessed the dismembered body parts of children being shoveled into the back of a pickup truck. **** you if you think I'm out of touch with reality. I've seen and witnessed abject poverty in this world first hand the likes of which you will never see and do not know exists. Conversely, the wealth I've witnessed first hand, is also... the likes of which you will never see. I am arrogant, and confident, yes... and that perhaps rubs you the wrong way. But I can assure you... out of touch with reality is something I am absolutely not. I'm so well aware of it, that it keeps me up at night.

... and for that matter, the ONLY one I see arguing time and time again in the tech section is you ... and maybe those guys that say everyone should go to a roller block.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2023 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've witnessed the dismembered body parts of children being shoveled into the back of a pickup truck. **** you if you think I'm out of touch with reality. I'm so well aware of it, that it keeps me up at night.

It's possible you're suffering from PTSD. No, I'm not being flippant. I suspect you'll just brush off the suggestion, but it would certainly help explain what I've witnessed here from you over the years.

Originally posted by Patrick Here:

With politics though, you completely lose it. It's like your brain goes into some kind of self-defense mode, and all reason goes out the window. I don't pretend to know why you are the way you are, but I suspect you'd be an interesting case study!

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 10-13-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2023 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's possible you're suffering from PTSD. No, I'm not being flippant. I suspect you'll just brush off the suggestion, but it would certainly help explain what I've witnessed here from you over the years.

I thank you for the concern Patrick. But my point is that I think at least between the two of us, it's you who has no concept of reality. Unless you tell me otherwise, I imagine you've spent your entire life working in Canada, probably hasn't traveled a whole lot, and your entire world-view is Canada. It's beautiful up there... but not exactly relative to what's going on in reality for the rest of the world, or even at best, the United States.

Prove me wrong.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock