Started on: 05-21-2023 08:57 PM
Replies: 44 (785 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 10-25-2023 06:29 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2023 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The last 10 days...

------------------
"Ain't no rest for the whiskers."

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-21-2023).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2023 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
gee maybe your conned BS is seen as failing in light of resent events
fox admits and pays for lying then fires the head lying scum [f] tucker snarlson
then the rump is found guilty of tax frauds and we see how little he paid on how much
mean while the mini rump is going nuts fighting a famous mouse and burning books [never good look ]
then the 5 million sex crime civil verdict

maybe time to become less extreme
hate less
fear less
in short become better humans !
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2023 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or you managed to do what e.furgal and sourmash couldn't.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2023 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
think about why you DO NOT WANT free and open discussions

and want a con's only echo chamber
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2023 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

think about why you DO NOT WANT free and open discussions

and want a con's only echo chamber

A few members here (or maybe even more than a few) are probably missing the "glory" days, back when the usual suspects would gang up and try to make any dissenting voice feel unwelcome... like they owned the freakin' place. I don't know how many times I've been told by ignoramuses here over the years (most of whom have now been banned), that as a Canadian, I had no say in American political threads... on a public forum registered in the Netherlands no less! Morons.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2023 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I figure in a short amount of time it'll be against Canucistan law to comment on political stuff anyway. You know, since you have such a utopia going on up there and all.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2023 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Law, What law ?

My VPN says I'm in Florida.

(Like the jackass in Ottawa is gonna tell us sheet.)
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2023 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

I figure in a short amount of time it'll be against Canucistan law to comment on political stuff anyway.

Don't believe everything anything that MEM posts here.

Originally posted by Fats:

You know, since you have such a utopia going on up there and all.

Utopia? No. Great place to live? Absolutely!
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2023 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Don't believe everything anything that MEM posts here.

Ummmmmm.....

C-11 passed.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2023 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

C-11 passed.

RIP

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2023 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RIP

Hardly.

Just because it passed, dont mean I am going to pay any attention to it.

New location on the VPN, I'll think and say what I please, and the sub-human-filth social marxists can go drink their own drain-o.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2023 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll think and say what I please, and the sub-human-filth social marxists can go drink their own drain-o.

Ya ya ya... we've heard it all before.

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2023 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took this screenshot Saturday morning before heading to bed to start counting marxipad groomers jumping over a fence into a wood chipper @1230am 5/21/2023.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2023 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WonderBoy:

I took this screenshot Saturday morning...

Ooooo.... I made the list!
Ummm, tell us again... what's the point of this?
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2023 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm unclear as to what was being intimated when this forum topic or "thread" was inaugurated.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-23-2023).]

Dukesterpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2023 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DukesterproSend a Private Message to DukesterproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bruh I have no dog in this hunt but canukistan is freaking hilarious

But yeah seriously, not everything is some conspiracy, just chill out.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2023 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is something very peculiar about the behavior of leftist disinformation agents. They exhibit behaviors that are similar to those who suffer from addiction.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2023 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Conspiracy ?

LOL, they aint half that smart.

It's more like a line-dance of retarded chimpanzees. They are just doing what the one in front is doing and gettin mad at anybody that wont play.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2023 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

There is something very peculiar about the behavior of leftist disinformation agents. They exhibit behaviors that are similar to those who suffer from addiction.

Says the guy addicted to posting brain-dead memes. lol
Dukesterpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2023 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DukesterproSend a Private Message to DukesterproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Conspiracy ?

LOL, they aint half that smart.

It's more like a line-dance of retarded chimpanzees. They are just doing what the one in front is doing and gettin mad at anybody that wont play.

You guys are killing me. The chimp line had me crying with laughter
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2023 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The last 10 days...

Imagine... in every fiber of your being, you are a Democrat. 40 years ago, you were still a Democrat, back when the Democrats in the South were racist... you were still a Democrat. You shifted / changed with the prevailing winds of what it meant to be a Democrat. Your whole life, you were a Democrat.

The country "elects" Joe Biden through a series of voting manipulations that violated the Supreme Courts of about 6-7 different states. But you're happy, because the media told you that Trump was the worst president in history, even though the economy was the strongest it had ever been in the history of our country. Unemployment across all categories was the lowest it had ever been with this level of labor participation (which was going up... people WANTED to work). What's more, you had real wage growth... people could actually afford things. Gas prices were rock bottom, and individual buying power was the highest it had ever been. Aside from being told every minute of every day that Trump was going to destroy the world with nuclear weapons (even though Democrats were the only ones in history to use not one, but two nuclear weapons, killing over 380k people in a day)... for the most part, everyone was really, really happy.

So you elect Joe Biden... and within a year, you have rampant inflation. Price of gas doubles. Literally everything falls apart, and you come to realize that the government is incredibly corrupt, you're just happy that in it's corruption, it's at least corrupt in your favor (being a Democrat). But then you see the world laughing at Biden... not in the same way they angrily mocked Trump... because they feared Trump. But they're actually laughing at Biden because he's so aloof, ignorant, and weak. You begin to realize the old adage that "Democrats are never happy..." despite the fact that (at the time), they held a majority in two branches of Government.

What do you do? Do you accept that Biden is a failure, and the realization of the Democrat dream is actually predicated on false narratives? Or do you stick by your nonsense... like you have for 40-50 years, and continue to support your failed politics on a car forum of 30 people?
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2023 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what a crock inflation is world wide

sparked by the rump
with his give aways and tax cuts
long before joe showed up

you can't see the orange fools screw ups or his lying
Dukesterpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2023 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DukesterproSend a Private Message to DukesterproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At the end of the day Orange Man was imperfect. He was, by his nature, a corporate sympathizer, anti-union, megalomaniac. He had his fair share of screwups.

But I firmly believe he did what he thought was right. He stuck to what he said he was gonna do and did it. I got exactly what I voted for.

Joe is a spineless puppet who follows party instructions to the key. His only reason for existence is "what-about-ism" personified. You can't sit here and lecture folks about trumps poor economic decision while we have a president sending billions and billions of aid (not just cash, but equipment) to a war we have zero interest in while we face yet another debt ceiling and economic recession.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2023 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
''Imagine... in every fiber of your being, you are a Democrat. 40 years ago, you were still a Democrat, back when the Democrats in the South were racist... you were still a Democrat. You shifted / changed with the prevailing winds of what it meant to be a Democrat. Your whole life, you were a Democrat.''

BS IT WAS LONGER AGO 40 YEARS IS 1983 MID RAYGUN

in 1964 I backed AuH2O against LBJ ALMOST 60 YEARS AGO
I saw the swap real time as it began MID CIVIL RIGHTS
most conned demo's switched to the Gop as they were racists
and the once liberal members of the Gop stayed liberal
all became demo's inc most blacks

I QUIT THE Gop as a DIRECT result
I saw it happen

YOU ARE GASLIGHTING
about lies you were told
I lived thru the swap

trump is a nixon rerun

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 05-31-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2023 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12523 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by Dukesterpro:

At the end of the day Orange Man was imperfect. He was, by his nature, a corporate sympathizer, anti-union, megalomaniac. He had his fair share of screwups.

But I firmly believe he did what he thought was right. He stuck to what he said he was gonna do and did it. I got exactly what I voted for.

Joe is a spineless puppet who follows party instructions to the key. His only reason for existence is "what-about-ism" personified. You can't sit here and lecture folks about trumps poor economic decision while we have a president sending billions and billions of aid (not just cash, but equipment) to a war we have zero interest in while we face yet another debt ceiling and economic recession.

i DO NOT QUESTION YOUR ANALYSIS OF THE TWO

BUT
any questioning any aid to the U in their time of need

is support for putin's terror and against freedom

and is a clear indication of the DARK SIDE
PUTIN MUST BE DESTROYED

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 05-31-2023).]

Dukesterpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2023 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DukesterproSend a Private Message to DukesterproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't condone the invasion of Ukraine, invasion of a sovereign nation is always a condemnable offense. What I don't understand is why we care. We don't care when north African countries split and fight, or even commit actual by the book genocide. We don't care when south American's kill each other.

We cared when Kuwait was invaded as it would directly effect our access to oil. What is our investment in Ukraine? Why do we suddenly care that some non-NATO Slav state with a factually high population of ethnic Russians is being invaded by Russia. (Again not condoning Russia's action, just stating the facts.) Outside of "humanitarian" reasons why is Ukraine different?

Sorry to come off as callous, but I genuinely do not understand

Also how is simply questioning what support is going to an act of supporting terror. We kept careful watch of where our equipment went during the WWII lend - lease act. We had meaningful discussion. Why does simply asking questions mean I am supporting some slavic despot???

[This message has been edited by Dukesterpro (edited 05-31-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2023 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the effect is to support putin a neo-facist

we also get a real time test of our war toys vs their latest stuff
it is good to know what works
and what needs more work
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2023 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

the effect is to support putin a neo-facist

we also get a real time test of our war toys vs their latest stuff
it is good to know what works
and what needs more work

"Friends Allies with Benefits"

That's a consequence of Russia throwing its military weight around in Ukraine.

I hope it's not a purpose or a desired consequence—an end in and of itself—in terms of how the Biden-led federal government is "doing Ukraine".

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-31-2023).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2023 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2023 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Elder abuse

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 06-02-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A few members here (or maybe even more than a few) are probably missing the "glory" days, back when the usual suspects would gang up and try to make any dissenting voice feel unwelcome... like they owned the freakin' place.

Ah, you are referring to the fabled "green bar brigade. Paranoid much ?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Patrick:
I don't know how many times I've been told by ignoramuses here over the years (most of whom have now been banned), that as a Canadian, I had no say in American political threads... on a public forum registered in the Netherlands no less! Morons.

I have seen that happen. Rarely, and by the few ignoramuses.
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2023 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A few members here (or maybe even more than a few) are probably missing the "glory" days, back when the usual suspects would gang up and try to make any dissenting voice feel unwelcome... like they owned the freakin' place. I don't know how many times I've been told by ignoramuses here over the years (most of whom have now been banned), that as a Canadian, I had no say in American political threads... on a public forum registered in the Netherlands no less! Morons.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 10-13-2023).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2023 04:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kinda goes along with this.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 10-15-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2023 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:
Kinda goes along with this.

I wish I could run that by fredtoast.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2023 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Would you like me to ask him for you ? It's so easy to do I am sure you can do it.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2023 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

I think the sinistro triumviratus is feeling buyer's remorse. They didn't get their money's worth out of their hired gun.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2023 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19411 posts
Member since Mar 2009
He's back

I can't even say "Nice try." It is actually pretty lame.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-15-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2023 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

He's back

I can't even say "Nice try." It is actually pretty lame.

2 posts... but he hasn't made any... so those are PMs, likely to Rinse or Patrick. I guess this is a big deal for him...
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2023 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

2 posts... but he hasn't made any... so those are PMs, likely to Rinse or Patrick. I guess this is a big deal for him...

Todd, that comment makes absolutely no sense, on several different levels.

First - PMs don't show up in post counts. How the heck could you ever come up with that conclusion... and be so certain of it?

Second - Even if PMs were sent, why would they be sent to "Rinse or Patrick"? Do you believe that anyone/everyone who's not a member of the RW echo chamber here is in constant touch with each other... perhaps strategizing to take over P&R?

Third - Have a look Here and Here. One of those threads was actually started by you. Two posts by GuyFiero.... whomever he might be.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2023 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Todd, that comment makes absolutely no sense, on several different levels.

First - PMs don't show up in post counts. How the heck could you ever come up with that conclusion... and be so certain of it?

Second - Even if PMs were sent, why would they be sent to "Rinse or Patrick"? Do you believe that anyone/everyone who's not a member of the RW echo chamber here is in constant touch with each other... perhaps strategizing to take over P&R?

Third - Have a look Here and Here. One of those threads was actually started by you. Two posts by GuyFiero.... whomever he might be.

I don't know how the forum handles or what it considers "posts" because I haven't cared in the nearly 20 years I've been on here to even look at that feature. I think you're a little too concerned about this post I made. There should be a "level of concern" rating for posts. You told me to relax in another post, and I don't even know why you thought my response was worked up? I'm really chill Patrick... so don't take things that I say as super-aggressive. If I'm being aggressive or assertive or whatever... you will know as I'm pretty clear about it.

As for GuyFiero... he created the account with an e-mail address that has his last name, plus "legal" in it... so, I think it's Fred unless there's someone more desperate than him and created a fake account to pretend to be him... which would be an unbelievable waste of time.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock