Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Fox News pays Canadian corporation $787,500,000 (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fox News pays Canadian corporation $787,500,000 by Patrick
Started on: 04-18-2023 11:37 PM
Replies: 132 (1754 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 05-19-2023 11:28 PM
WonderBoy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2023 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IP: Logged
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2023 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
truth got paid 787,5 million cash

the lying scum in the first pic ^ got 60 million worth nothing

and they say they ''won'' again ?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2023 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

truth got paid 787,5 million cash

the lying scum in the first pic ^ got 60 million worth nothing

and they say they ''won'' again ?

Again, you see everything as winners and losers, and who has the most money.
Seek truth, seek freedom, seek enlightenment.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2023 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I think that was actually randye.

Originally posted by randye- Here:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Forbes - Fox

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Originally posted by Patrick Here:

So what's the message above then... that lying to the masses is nothing to be concerned about, as long as the financial penalty can easily be absorbed?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-29-2023).]

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2023 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In 2020 Nick Sandmann received 650 million from CNN and WaPo a defamation lawsuit that they settled out of court. Later in 2022 other defamation cases where dropped. Is this justice or a miscarriage of justice? The news outlets Gave there narrative and when looked at from a different angle they settled out of court. Was the Washington post and CNN telling the truth and if so why did they pay. We must remember around this time we had a lot of truth in the media as it was the summer of love.

[This message has been edited by jdv (edited 04-30-2023).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2023 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there a clear online record or report that Nick Sandmann and CNN or the Washington Post settled any of the defamation lawsuits for as much as $650 million? I tried a quick search but I didn't see what I would have expected to see, if that were the case. I just see "details of the settlement were not disclosed." This figure of $650 million... is that the sum from two settlements, one with CNN and the other with the Washington Post?

"Sandmann announces settlement with NBC"
Brian Planalp for Fox 19, Cincinnati; July 24, 2020.
https://www.fox19.com/2020/...ith-washington-post/

I don't see how this connects with or reflects upon the Dominion Voting Systems vs Fox Corp defamation settlement.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-30-2023).]

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2023 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just did a quick search to get the 650 million figure. The point I was trying too make was that the "news" reported something and after stepping back and looking at the report from a different angle it wasn't So. The settlement was agreed by both parties. The defamation lawsuit was thrown out when it went to court. The "News " tried to destroy someone's name but in the end his actions proved otherwise. If you look at Nicks actions he has proven to be a humble and honest person. Was the settlement Justified.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2023 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, it looks like Tucker is persona non grata at the Fox.

Originally posted by Patrick:
Tucker Carlson and Fox News part ways

The stunning announcement came days after the network settled a high-stakes defamation lawsuit with Dominion Voting Systems.

The announcement came days after Schumer called for Tuckers removal after he aired videos on the Jan 6th Congressional protest that the very biased Jan 6th Congressional Investigation would not show.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2023 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seek truth, seek freedom, seek enlightenment.

WELL LYING SCUM WITH MONEY CAN AND DO LIE

but if you follow the money from start to finish
thru the fake accounts and smoke screens
all the way to the final pocket at the end

THE MONEY NEVER LIES

FOLLOW THE MONEY

IT GOT NIXON
the very root of the rightwingnutjobs fears
their love of money is their weak point
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2023 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12549 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by cliffw:

The announcement came days after Schumer called for Tuckers removal after he aired videos on the Jan 6th Congressional protest that the very biased Jan 6th Congressional Investigation would not show.

SO HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT TUCKER

did his lies about anything do any good ever ?

are we better with less lies and lying scum ?

will you even note the lying rump ?

will any RWNJ ever stop parroting the fox BS here ?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2023 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12549 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by jdv:

In 2020 Nick Sandmann received 650 million from CNN and WaPo a defamation lawsuit that they settled out of court. Later in 2022 other defamation cases where dropped. Is this justice or a miscarriage of justice? The news outlets Gave there narrative and when looked at from a different angle they settled out of court. Was the Washington post and CNN telling the truth and if so why did they pay. We must remember around this time we had a lot of truth in the media as it was the summer of love.

NO

and every court case was no amount published 3 he was paid
and all other case were DISMISSED OR LOST

he won none
was paid to go away an unknown amount in 3 settled
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2023 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Tucker Carlson’s Prayer Talk May Have Led to Fox News Ouster: That Stuff 'Freaks Rupert Out' ..."

Fox Corp. chair Rupert Murdoch is said to have balked at Carlson’s remarks in a Friday night speech, driving another theory about the prime-time star’s abrupt exit. “He doesn’t like all the spiritual talk,” said a source.

Gabriel Sherman for Vanity Fair; April 25, 2023.
https://www.vanityfair.com/...-news-rupert-murdoch

I don't have an online subscription to Vanity Fair, but I was granted access to this as a "freebie", because I have not tried to access any other article(s) on Vanity Fair in recent times.

It's been reported by certain other media outlets.

Here's a "teaser" from the Vanity Fair column, which is not at all long in its entirety. In fact, it's a short column. A column of relatively few words and paragraphs:

According to the source, Fox Corp. chair Rupert Murdoch removed Carlson over remarks Carlson made during a speech at the Heritage Foundation’s 50th Anniversary gala on Friday night. Carlson laced his speech with religious overtones that even Murdoch found too extreme, the source, who was briefed on Murdoch’s decision-making, said. Carlson told the Heritage audience that national politics has become a manichean battle between “good” and “evil.” Carlson said that people advocating for transgender rights and DEI programs want to destroy America and they could not be persuaded with facts. “We should say that and stop engaging in these totally fraudulent debates…I’ve tried. That doesn’t work,” he said. The answer, Carlson suggested, was prayer. “I have concluded it might be worth taking just 10 minutes out of your busy schedule to say a prayer for the future, and I hope you will,” he said. “That stuff freaks Rupert out. He doesn’t like all the spiritual talk,” the source said. . . .

Rupert Murdoch was perhaps unnerved by Carlson’s messianism because it echoed the end-times worldview of Murdoch’s ex-fiancée Ann Lesley Smith, the source said. In my May cover story, I reported that Murdoch and Smith called off their two-week engagement because Smith had told people Carlson was “a messenger from God.” . . .

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2023 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ray B
Nick has won not because of the money but because he has character and is a grateful, humble person. He will go places. With all he was put through you did not any hateful word come out of his mouth. Sure he was laughing all the way too the bank.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2023 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

"Tucker Carlson’s Prayer Talk May Have Led to Fox News Ouster: That Stuff 'Freaks Rupert Out' ..."

Maybe Kenneth Copeland could use a new sidekick.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2023 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here's a "teaser" from the Vanity Fair column.

What rinselberg believes

According to the RUMOR, Fox Corp. chair Rupert Murdoch removed Carlson over remarks Carlson made during a speech at the Heritage Foundation’s 50th Anniversary gala on Friday night. Carlson laced his speech with religious overtones that even Murdoch found too extreme, the RUMOR, who was briefed on Murdoch’s decision-making, said. Carlson told the Heritage audience that national politics has become a manichean battle between “good” and “evil.” Carlson said that people advocating for transgender rights and DEI programs want to destroy America and they could not be persuaded with facts. “We should say that and stop engaging in these totally fraudulent debates…I’ve tried. That doesn’t work,” he said. The answer, Carlson suggested, was prayer. “I have concluded it might be worth taking just 10 minutes out of your busy schedule to say a prayer for the future, and I hope you will,” he said. “That stuff freaks Rupert out. He doesn’t like all the spiritual talk,” the source said. . . .

Rupert Murdoch was perhaps unnerved by Carlson’s messianism because it echoed the end-times worldview of Murdoch’s ex-fiancée Ann Lesley Smith, the RUMOR said. In my May cover story, which relied on the RUMOR, I reported that Murdoch and Smith called off their two-week engagement because Smith had told people Carlson was “a messenger from God.”
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2023 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

According to the RUMOR...

Interesting. 99% of the crap posted in P&R by MEM is RUMOR... and yet I haven't noticed you bothering to bring any of that to the forum's attention.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-01-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2023 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Interesting. 99% of the crap posted in P&R is RUMOR... and yet I haven't noticed you bothering to bring any of that to the forum's attention.

And ? Do you think I should repeat rumors from anonymous sources, ?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2023 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And ? Do you think I should repeat rumors from anonymous sources, ?

If rumors weren't repeated in P&R, what would be left? Not much, I suspect.

By the way, I had edited my previous post a bit. Figured I might as well mention perhaps the worst offender.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-01-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2023 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If rumors weren't repeated in P&R, what would be left?
By the way, I had edited my previous post a bit. Figured I might as well mention perhaps the worst offender.

I didn't notice an edit.

So the Pit is your Twilight Zone ? ?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2023 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So the Pit is your Twilight Zone ? ?

I suppose so. I can tolerate limited exposure.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2023 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Tucker Carlson’s Prayer Talk" May Have Led to Fox News Ouster.

I am sure he regrets it. He doesn't even have to look for a job.

Tucker Carlson Gets Best Job Offer Yet: $100 Million and President of the Company

The media group offering the job offer said ...

Bet-David closed by saying, “We are 100% serious about our offer.”
“I believe Tucker’s voice is one of the most necessary voices in America,” he said, adding that “the world needs to hear that voice.”

PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2023 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bet-David closed by saying, “We are 100% serious about our offer.”
“I believe Tucker’s voice is one of the most necessary voices in America,” he said, adding that “the world needs to hear that voice.”

why do you think America needs to hear any lie that scumbag wants to say ?

why do you never ever note any lying from the rightwingnutjobs ?

why do lies make you smile ?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2023 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

why do you never ever note any lying from the rightwingnutjobs ?

why do lies make you smile ?

A little reading comprehension would let you know I didn't offer Tucker Carlson $100 million dollars.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2023 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because I believe in freedom. Freedom to have more than what I need. Freedom of speech. I want America to once again be the land of the free. Make America Great Again!
Again, why do you hate FREEDOM?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2023 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because I believe in freedom. Freedom to have more than what I need. Freedom of speech. I want America to once again be the land of the free. Make America Great Again!
Again, why do you hate FREEDOM?

sadly you fail to understand the difference in a lie and freedom

I do hate lies and lying scum
that has no thing to do with freedom

scamming scum need to lie
a free man has no such need
and can a free man have any use for a lie ?
just to fool some one else ?

your buybull has long riffs on bearing false witness

rump lies are a clue

but RWNJ'S SELDOM EVER GET THE CLUE
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2023 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12549 posts
Member since Jan 2001

A little reading comprehension would let you know I didn't offer Tucker Carlson $100 million dollars.

NEVER SAID YOU DID

but you did smile twice !!

why the smile ?

why can't the rightwing ever be honest about their plans

we know so much about their history of lying cheating and scamming
never see honest statement or truth when a lie is quicker
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2023 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sadly you fail to understand the difference in a lie and freedom

I do hate lies and lying scum
that has no thing to do with freedom

scamming scum need to lie
a free man has no such need
and can a free man have any use for a lie ?
just to fool some one else ?

your buybull has long riffs on bearing false witness

rump lies are a clue

but RWNJ'S SELDOM EVER GET THE CLUE

A free man is free to lie.

How will you know a dishonest man, if he is not free to lie?

How will you know a fool, if he is not allowed to act a fool?

All the bees in the hive, and all the ants in the hill live and act exactly like their neighbors. Not a single one has ever lied.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2023 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All the bees in the hive, and all the ants in the hill live and act exactly like their neighbors. Not a single one has ever lied.

Plenty of solitary creatures in the wild as well... who also have "never lied". Being truthful doesn't necessitate a "hive" mentality.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-03-2023).]

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2023 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is more of a sin the act of lying or the act of hate? They both will consume you.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2023 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A free man is free to lie.

How will you know a dishonest man, if he is not free to lie?

How will you know a fool, if he is not allowed to act a fool?

yes

but

no need to make ''to act a fool'' a demand
or the non-fool is called a RINO

OR TO TRASH THE COUNTRY
OVER THE DEBT LIMITS
with bat-chitcrazy demands to cut SS medi-care
and lots of other stuff

instead fight inflation by TAXES ON THE RICH
NOT BANKS EXTRA credit card PROFITS
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2023 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

no need ...

... TO TRASH THE COUNTRY
OVER THE DEBT LIMITS

I take that to mean you have full confidence, and proclaim you think the Full Faith and Credit of the United States government is a well thought out belief.

A government which always spends more than they get from taxes. Always.

Can we do that forever ?
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2023 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I take that to mean you have full confidence, and proclaim you think the Full Faith and Credit of the United States government is a well thought out belief.

A government which always spends more than they get from taxes. Always.

Can we do that forever ?

you never are correct in you spin

as to the spending part
yes
that is exactly how money is MADE

trump had no problem doing it
even before the cv-19
and far more after it
joe has cut some spending

and will spend less and tax more then the rump did

but the Gop cuts are a evil plan to cause a depression like they did in 1929
and tryed to rerun in 2008 under the BuSh2 failed program

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 05-04-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2023 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Interesting. 99% of the crap posted in P&R by MEM is RUMOR... and yet I haven't noticed you bothering to bring any of that to the forum's attention.

I try not to disappoint.

According to the RUMOR, Fox Corp. ex flagship personality, Tucker Carlson, is going to continue to bring his intelligent opinion on Twitter.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2023 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2023 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dominion Voting Systems CEO John Poulos received a hearty round of applause from an audience of several hundred people, who were mostly media professionals. This, according to a recent article from Press Gazette.

"Dominion CEO defends high US defamation standard despite Fox News battle"

He also explained why he settled the case even though he "couldn't wait" for opening statements.

Bron Maher for Press Gazette; May 11, 2023.
https://pressgazette.co.uk/...-malice-why-settled/

Excerpt:

The chief executive of Dominion Voting Systems has said the high threshold in the US for proving defamation by a media outlet should remain in place despite his experiences battling Fox News.

Speaking on Wednesday about his landmark libel settlement with Fox News, John Poulos also explained why his voting technology company ultimately decided not to bring the case to trial.

Dominion Voting Systems CEO John Poulos testified about elections security before a committee of the U.S. House of Representatives, on January 9, 2020.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-16-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2023 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dominion Voting Systems CEO John Poulos testified about elections security before a committee of the U.S. House of Representatives, on January 9, 2020.

Nope!

This is like Iran being part of the UN Human Rights Council.

If he wanted to instill a sense of election security, then he'd release the firmware for his Dominion voting machines. There should not be an division, multiplication, or anything other than addition or subtraction. But he refused when asked, stating that it was IP. There's no IP in election firmware.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2023 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dominion Voting Systems CEO John Poulos received a hearty round of applause from an audience of several hundred people, who were mostly media professionals. This, according to a recent article from Press Gazette.

The Press Gazette, , who are they ? cliffw knows.

The Washington Post won a Pulitzer prize for reporting dis-information. Given by leftist media groups who call themselves professionals. The absurd ‘Russiagate’ Pulitzer of the NY Times and Washington Post

Will they give it back from what they learned from the Durham Report ?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2023 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Press Gazette, , who are they ? cliffw knows.

The Washington Post won a Pulitzer prize for reporting dis-information. Given by leftist media groups who call themselves professionals. The absurd ‘Russiagate’ Pulitzer of the NY Times and Washington Post

Will they give it back from what they learned from the Durham Report ?

still loving the scum putin and believe putin over our CIA ?

EVER NOTE THE REAL ACTIONS OF THE RUSSIANS IN 2016 ?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2023 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

EVER NOTE THE REAL ACTIONS OF THE RUSSIANS IN 2016 ?

Why don't you tell us about the Russians in 2016?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2023 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock