Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Fox News pays Canadian corporation $787,500,000 (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fox News pays Canadian corporation $787,500,000 by Patrick
Started on: 04-18-2023 11:37 PM
Replies: 132 (1753 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 05-19-2023 11:28 PM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2023 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

As much as you might wish to believe it, repeating that over and over and over and over and over again doesn't make it true.

I gave you proof... multiple links, most from liberal news sites, that there was election meddling and fraud. Whether Dominion was directly responsible for it, or the local state election divisions, is a completely different story. You proclaim there was absolutely no fraud, I've proven to you that there was... it was through manipulation of the laws... which is fraud none the less.
IP: Logged
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2023 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I gave you proof... multiple links, most from liberal news sites, that there was election meddling and fraud. Whether Dominion was directly responsible for it, or the local state election divisions, is a completely different story. You proclaim there was absolutely no fraud, I've proven to you that there was... it was through manipulation of the laws... which is fraud none the less.

when the person with less votes ''wins''

that is a legal FRAUD

THAT WAS 2016

IN 2020 THERE WAS NO SUCH FRAUD

THAT IS WHAT THE Gop IS CLAIMING
THEY COULD NOT RE-FRAUD AND WIN AGAIN
SO CLAIM THEY WERE CHEATED OUT OF A RE-FRAUD

THE Gop ALWAYS CHEATS

NIXON CHEATED WITH LIES ABOUT PEACE IN 68
AND B&E =WATERGATE IN 1972

RAYGUN WITH HOSTAGES IN 80 AND COKE IN 84

BuSh2 BY THE COURT AND JEB IN 2000

THE RUMP BY REAL ESTATE VOTES NEVER MIND THE TOTAL

AND YOUR SIDE THINKS
THEY HAVE A DIVINE RIGHT TO WIN BY CHEATING
AND ARE UPSET THE PUTSCH FAILED

AND THE FOOLS SAY i AM CRAZY ?

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2023 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:
AND THE FOOLS SAY i AM CRAZY ?

I'm blaming all the... probably acid. Should we start calling you Syd?

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 04-25-2023).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2023 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2023 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

when the person with less votes ''wins''

that is a legal FRAUD

THAT WAS 2016

"Come on man!" as Joe would say.

We have an Electoral College. This is clearly defined in Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution. It's not fraud... and it's not new. It's always been this way, since the founding of the U.S. Constitution.. This is done intentionally to give every state a more equal vote.

You are allowed to have opinions, but not your own set of facts.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2023 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Come on man!" as Joe would say.

We have an Electoral College. This is clearly defined in Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution. It's not fraud... and it's not new. It's always been this way, since the founding of the U.S. Constitution.. This is done intentionally to give every state a more equal vote.

You are allowed to have opinions, but not your own set of facts.

FACTS ARE 3 MILLION LESS ''WINS'' = FRAUD

no debate no question

problem is they expected to re-fraud in 2020 and revolted when they did not

the first fraud led to the putsch fraud in 2020

and 3 years later more BS when even fox gives up and pays

joe won the rump lost and true colors show in the putsch
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2023 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FACTS ARE 3 MILLION LESS ''WINS'' = FRAUD

no debate no question

problem is they expected to re-fraud in 2020 and revolted when they did not

the first fraud led to the putsch fraud in 2020

and 3 years later more BS when even fox gives up and pays

joe won the rump lost and true colors show in the putsch

You have an overly simplistic, amoral view of the world. You boil everything down to my side against your side, winners and losers.

This is not a game of dozens, it is real life. Real lives are at stake. Some of us actually care what happens next.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2023 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Are you scared to answer the questions ? I didn't think you would. Now I have proof.

"Scared"? No, I just can't be bothered.

I'm not interested in going in perpetual circles with you.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2023 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36251 posts
Member since Apr 99

You proclaim there was absolutely no fraud,...

There you go again, trying to make a falsehood "true" by simply repeating it over and over. I did NOT proclaim "there was absolutely no fraud".

Originally posted by Patrick Here:

Look, I'm sure there are suspicious activities and questionable tactics by all sides in an election... and I suspect the 2020 US election was no different. Do I believe that the sum total of "suspicious activities and questionable tactics" by the Democrats led to Donald Trump being turfed out of office? No, I do not. I think he took care of that all by himself.

Yes, no doubt there was some level of inconsistency and fraud which might've transpired during the 2020 election, as probably occurs with elections almost anywhere. Was it enough to "steal" the election for Joe Biden? -- No, it was not. -- At some point you and all the others who desperately cling to this notion need to move on... for your own good.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-26-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2023 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, no doubt there was some level of inconsistency and fraud which might've transpired during the 2020 election, as probably occurs with elections almost anywhere. Was it enough to "steal" the election for Joe Biden? -- No, it was not. -- At some point you and all the others who desperately cling to this notion need to move on... for your own good.

Because YOU say that you believe there was not enough to change the vote, does not make it so. It makes your claim absolutely no more valid than mine; however, there are multiple states Supreme Courts that have ruled that Democrats wantonly violated state laws... like... to an absurd degree, using COVID as an excuse. We KNOW that fraud in these elections was rampant... because they were doing things that were ILLEGAL under state law. But... not allowed.. but ignored, because the Democrats used COVID to allow it.

PERIOD... nothing else here matters... it's really messed up, and I hope after reading those links, you would understand why all of us on the right are *****ing* pissed off.

And if it wasn't an "I told you so..." the economy is **** , literally everything that could have gone wrong has gone wrong... and I remember what the economy was like just before the pandemic in 2020.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2023 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Inflation is continuing to come down, and people tend to react to inflation on a very short term basis." Boston Consulting Group Global Chair Rich Lesser discusses the Biden economy as the president announces his reelection bid.

APRIL 25, 2023.
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2023 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

You have an overly simplistic, amoral view of the world. You boil everything down to my side against your side, winners and losers.

This is not a game of dozens, it is real life. Real lives are at stake. Some of us actually care what happens next.

sure you care so much far too much

but you care about fictions

like the christian spin on gods laws
care about gays and kids far too much
and all the other rightwing fear myths

first one must ID the dark side
nixon is a HUGE CLUE
and the guy who is the core nut con leader
your whole nut-conned MYTH is nixon's nitemares

one can only understand the next move

IF
one understands how and why we got here
myths do not help solve problems
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2023 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

first one must ID the dark side
... is a HUGE CLUE
myths do not help solve problems

Yes, one should obtain a voter ID to vote

D-evil and their myths are a huge clue.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2023 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because YOU say that you believe there was not enough to change the vote, does not make it so.

Totally agree.

It makes your claim absolutely no more valid than mine....

Not exactly. All of Trump's court challenges got squashed. He had the best lawyers that money could buy, and yet got nowhere with his claims. That tells me all I need to know.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2023 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Scared"? No, I just can't be bothered.

Which makes your opinions on American politics worth a grain of sand. Which is less than a grain of salt.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2023 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not exactly. All of Trump's court challenges got squashed. He had the best lawyers that money could buy, and yet got nowhere with his claims. That tells me all I need to know.

Our laws do not allow the overturning of an election. It's never been done before at a Federal level. That's why they were all thrown out.

- You have every swing state stating that Democrats violated all of the election laws.
- You have multiple organizations that colluded with Democrats to suppress vital FACTUAL information on social media to support Biden.
- You had multiple investigations into Trump, all of which led to nothing, but with the intent to hurt his reputation.
- You have MULTIPLE instances of the FBI spying on reporters and Republicans, completely against FISA law, with multiple people getting arrested and jailed, all to support Biden.

... and you still sit here and say there was little to no election meddling and fraud?
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2023 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's all a circle jerk, which is coincidentally what the left is best at.

Ya'll don't listen, but we've been saying for years now that FOX is a left wing organization. It's ran by RINOS, and they get rid of ALL personalities that don't tow the line.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2023 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Which makes your opinions on American politics worth a grain of sand. Which is less than a grain of salt.

Why, because I refuse to be interrogated by you? That's just too bad... deal with it.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2023 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36251 posts
Member since Apr 99

- You have every swing state stating...
- You have multiple organizations...
- You had multiple investigations...
- You have MULTIPLE instances...

Damn, I had no idea I was so freakin' busy!

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work] Here:

You proclaim there was absolutely no fraud....

... and you still sit here and say there was little to no election meddling and fraud?

And yet again(!) you're trying (and failing) to put words in my mouth.

Look, I'm sure there are suspicious activities and questionable tactics by all sides in an election... and I suspect the 2020 US election was no different. Do I believe that the sum total of "suspicious activities and questionable tactics" by the Democrats led to Donald Trump being turfed out of office? No, I do not. I think he took care of that all by himself.

Todd, you and I can talk armadillos and Fieros all day long... but engaging in political "discussion" is a total waste of time for all involved.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2023 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

It's all a circle jerk, which is coincidentally what the left is best at.

Ya'll don't listen, but we've been saying for years now that FOX is a left wing organization. It's ran by RINOS, and they get rid of ALL personalities that don't tow the line.

I wonder about the "we" that Fats has referenced. Is this the "royal we" that certain forum members are in the habit of using? Kind of like someone referring to themself in the third person? But that's of secondary import.

If Fats is looking on, I think he may want to try his hand at some online fact-checking, because based on what I have found online, I do not think there is any truth whatsoever in that Twitter message that Fats has posted.

The Dominion company that Blackrock holds stock in is Dominion Resources, an energy company. It's not Dominion Voting Systems, which is a privately held company.

BlackRock Inc. ownership in D / Dominion Resources, Inc.
https://fintel.io/...krock

According to this CNN Business page, BlackRock Fund Advisors owns just over 7.5 million shares of Fox Corp, which is just over a 3% stake in Fox Corp for BlackRock. BlackRock has a substantial shareholder's stake in Fox Corp, but it's not even close to the nearly controlling stock ownership of the Murdoch family. BlackRock is among the top 10 owners of the Fox Corporation, aside from the Murdoch family, but it doesn't stand out from this list, which is topped by Vanguard's holding of almost 7% of the stock.
https://money.cnn.com/quote...ubView=institutional

I try not to succumb to hubris, so I won't say that maybe there is something here that I don't understand. But unless or until Fats or someone on his "team" comes forward and posts about what it is that I am missing, my leading theory is that the "circle jerk" is all on Fats himself and whoever else is part of his "royal we".

Here's something else:

"Fox lost $800 million in value after announcing Tucker Carlson's departure"
Aimee Picchi for CBS News "Money Watch"; April 26, 2023.
https://www.cbsnews.com/new...on-top-ratings-draw/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-26-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2023 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why, because I refuse to be interrogated by you? That's just too bad... deal with it.

That's not why. You are the one that one that cant can't deal with it.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2023 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2023 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Todd, you and I can talk armadillos and Fieros all day long... but engaging in political "discussion" is a total waste of time for all involved.

I remember when, ... , you were decrying politics when it was allowed in T/OT. You engaged in it but then cried foul because others questioned you. You asked that all no longer engage you. Because you were tired of it. That it was a total waste of time.

I obliged you.

Now you seem to have come off the porch to play with the big dogs.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-26-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2023 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I remember when, ... , you were decrying politics when it was allowed in T/OT.

Correct. I (and others) were sick and tired of every topic in OT being dragged down and politicized by the usual suspects. OT is much more pleasant now with politics (mostly) eliminated from it.

You engaged in it but then cried foul because others questioned you.

Aw, Cliff is upset that I feel no obligation to answer his endless questions. Again, that's just too bad. If you don't like your questions being ignored, just stop asking them.

I obliged you.

You da man.

Now you seem to have come off the porch to play with the big dogs.

OMG... It's a good thing I wasn't drinking coffee when I read that... I would've sprayed it all over my PC monitor!

So... you consider yourself a "big dog" here, do you? Look, just because you ran JazzMan off this forum, don't let that go to your head. You're just one voice on this forum... as is every other member of PFF... including myself. You're nothing special.
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2023 05:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

According to this CNN Business page, BlackRock Fund Advisors owns just over 7.5 million shares of Fox Corp, which is just over a 3% stake in Fox Corp for BlackRock. BlackRock has a substantial shareholder's stake in Fox Corp, but it's not even close to the nearly controlling stock ownership of the Murdoch family. BlackRock is among the top 10 owners of the Fox Corporation, aside from the Murdoch family, but it doesn't stand out from this list, which is topped by Vanguard's holding of almost 7% of the stock.
https://money.cnn.com/quote...ubView=institutional

I try not to succumb to hubris, so I won't say that maybe there is something here that I don't understand. But unless or until Fats or someone on his "team" comes forward and posts about what it is that I am missing, my leading theory is that the "circle jerk" is all on Fats himself and whoever else is part of his "royal we".

Here's something else:

"Fox lost $800 million in value after announcing Tucker Carlson's departure"
Aimee Picchi for CBS News "Money Watch"; April 26, 2023.
https://www.cbsnews.com/new...on-top-ratings-draw/

Ah, my bad. FOX must be good then.

I'll allow you to carry on with your crapfest I guess. You have my permission.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2023 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So... you consider yourself a "big dog" here, do you? Look, just because you ran JazzMan off this forum, don't let that go to your head. You're just one voice on this forum... as is every other member of PFF... including myself. You're nothing special.

OMG indeed. Did I say I was a big dog ? You I think have heard that analogy phrase millions of times. Perhaps, you have even uttered it.

Do you really blame me for JazzMan leaving the forum, and literally taking home all his marbles ? Why ? Are you trying to impune my character ? Are you trying to offend me ? Not 'gonna work.

My condolences to you. For losing a politically commonly agreeing member of the Forum. I honestly miss him also.

I am something special. As is JazzMan. As are you.

I heard muttered on this Forum that JazzMan suffered from Autism. I reject that description. Autism is a gift from God. My Grandson also has that gift. I love him to death (relax Patrick, just a phrase). I treat him no differently. He, like JazzMan is highly intelligent. That is only part of the gift from God. (Is that why us mortals say those with Autism suffer from it?)

OMG... It's a good thing I wasn't drinking coffee when I read that... I would've sprayed it all over my PC monitor!

I spewed beer all over my keyboard when I read that.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-27-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2023 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35768 posts
Member since Jun 2003

If Fats is looking on, I think he may want to try his hand at some online fact-checking, because based on what I have found online, ...

We know what you have found online. You fact check with blinders on.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2023 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OMG indeed. Did I say I was a big dog ?

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2023 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We know what you have found online. You fact check with blinders on.

do you or any other rightwinger here EVER check anything you post ?

even the most blatant lies get posted repeatedly

think about resent events

rump taxes

putin war

end less lying about elections
and the rump putsch
the fox admits and pays for lying about the election

any thing get thru the BS ?
any clues what is wrong ?

why you just could be a tool of the dark side ?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2023 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... you just could be a tool of the dark side ?

The Dark Side is MY tool, .
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2023 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35768 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Too fricken funny.

What's his name ? Pluto ?
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2023 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35768 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Too fricken funny.

I think I have discovered a new avatar.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2023 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Too fricken funny.

What's his name ? Pluto ?

That is Commander K-9, Marvin's trusty assistant.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2023 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is Commander K-9, Marvin's trusty assistant.

I discovered that. GearJammer, I used to have a Doberman I named Dee O Gee. Long for dog. I later had another Doberman named Otis. Because the one before it, when scolded, would go to his crate. Just like Otis would do on the Andy Griffith show.

Should I take on another Dobie, his name will be K-9.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2023 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ah, my bad. FOX must be good then.

I'll allow you to carry on with your crapfest, I guess. You have my permission.

That comes across as a grudging admission that this Twitter or Twitter-like message, that Fats had posted into this thread, looks to be "bigly" in error, based on what I uncovered about it online:

The "goodness" of the Fox Corporation and Fox News lends itself to debate, but what about the BlackRock "narrative" in this message image that Fats posted? Where does it come from? And why is there a predisposition (on the part of some) to believe it? Did Fats see value in this BlackRock narrative, even if he was not entirely "sold" on its authenticity? And if Fats did see value in it, what kind of value did he see? Did that message come from the same online "porta potty" as this deceiving message, which reveals ignorance on the part of those who created and displayed this image? Ignorance of the distinction that scientists make between icebergs and glaciers, in terms of understanding sea levels.

Or this image, which is one of the dumbest cartoons or memes that have ever been posted on this forum?

Do all of these images come from the same online porta potty? Or from different porta potties? And is a comfortably reclining and luxuriously leather-upholstered passenger seat of a Lincoln Navigator a mighty fine place to contemplate this question?

"You make the call."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-27-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2023 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"You make the call."

I think you are smoking acid.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2023 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35768 posts
Member since Jun 2003
I forgot to warn you.

Don't smoke the brown acid.
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2023 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blablabla

You are so amazing. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2023 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think you are smoking acid.

PROOF OF ANY OF YOUR LIES ?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2023 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are so amazing. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life.

Thank you Brad. Tomorrow is my Wife's birthday. I am so using that.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock