Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Media lies and the sheep who eat it up... (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Media lies and the sheep who eat it up... by 2.5
Started on: 03-08-2023 09:51 PM
Replies: 223 (2969 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 06-02-2023 06:44 AM
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2023 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Leftist

AND WHO IS ON TRIAL TODAY FOR WHAT ?
THE RUMP FOR RAPE

just like the cartoon
but the wrong side is blamed as usual by the right who lie

and where is Fox in the lying media champion by a HUGE MARGIN

SORRY DUDE BUT YOU MAKE THE POINT
THE RUMP IS THE RAPIST
IP: Logged
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2023 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

AND WHO IS ON TRIAL TODAY FOR WHAT ?
THE RUMP FOR RAPE

just like the cartoon
but the wrong side is blamed as usual by the right who lie

and where is Fox in the lying media champion by a HUGE MARGIN

SORRY DUDE BUT YOU MAKE THE POINT
THE RUMP IS THE RAPIST

Baaa Baaa Baaa

That's all I see whenever I read one of your posts.....

How does it feel to be indoctrinated?

Turn off the TV and look around you!
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2023 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So this message-image appeared towards the bottom of the previous thread page.

Bottom Right... I don't know exactly who or what that Hispanic-looking face is supposed to signify, but I think this message-image is a nod to a widely-held belief among the Ignoramus community that "Hispanic" and "White Supremacist" are inherently mutually exclusive categories.

Here's something from Jordan Pearson (Jordan and I go "way back" ) at VICE.

On Saturday, a man wearing a “Right Wing Death Squad” patch opened fire at a shopping mall and killed 8 people. The shooter, 33-year-old Mauricio Garcia, had an online history that included posting multiple neo-Nazi tattoos and memes such as “latino children” having to choose between “acting black” and “becoming white supremacist” on a Russian social media site.

The mass shooting was the 199th in the U.S. this year. The next day, there were 7 more across the country, according to data from the Gun Violence Archive. The shooting was, tragically, not a unique event. It’s not unique that a white supremacist killed numerous people in a mass shooting, and it’s not unique that the shooter was [an Hispanic American] who apparently held white supremacist beliefs. Racism and colorism exist in [Hispanic American] communities, and two of the most high-profile far-right agitators in recent years—Nick Fuentes and convicted Proud Boys seditionist Enrique Tarrio—have [Hispanic] heritage. Garcia even posted about Fuentes being an inspiration.

"Elon Musk Thinks the Texas Neo-Nazi Mass Shooting Is ‘Odd,’ ‘Very Strange,’ ‘Gets Weirder By the Moment’"
Jordan Pearson for VICE; May 9, 2023.
https://www.vice.com/en/art...ss-shooting-neo-nazi

"You make the call."

Jordan (we're on a first names basis ) or whoever set up the report used "hispanic", but I think "Hispanic" is preferable. That's why some of that quoted text is enclosed within the bracket symbols [like this] to indicate that I changed "hispanic" to "Hispanic".

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-09-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2023 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
Baaa Baaa Baaa

That's all I see whenever I read one of your posts.....

How does it feel to be indoctrinated?

Turn off the TV and look around you!

$5,000,000.00 usa dollars due today from the rump to his victim of RAPE and LIES

wake up woke up do something dude
sorry but they LIE to you
then you repeat the lying on this forum

the rump is far more then just a rapist
he is a putin loving traitor to our country
a greedy tax cheat
who steals top secret papers
and cheats at elections
all the while lying about everything

and you never notice
or totally support all the lying BS

which is it ?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2023 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12569 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by Wichita:

who are the parasites the disabled the lame or blind
or the 1% who suck up about 1/2 the total wealth world wide
far more then they need or even can use

a very few do stuff for the population like star link or space X
most of the 1% do not do that they just suck up the unearned gains
many from scams or schemes of long dead ancestors

like the rump a tax cheat who scammed the law
and had a dad who aided in the crooked cheating
and never did a real days work in his life

btw as he cheated tax laws
forget the already taxed BS your lot love
he cheated and did not pay taxes on fred rumps estate
so no it was not all ready taxed
like most real rich they never have or will pay taxes
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2023 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
Here's something from Jordan Pearson (Jordan and I go "way back" ) at VICE.

Jordan Pearson for VICE; May 9, 2023.
https://www.vice.com/en/art...ss-shooting-neo-nazi

"You make the call."

Jordan (we're on a first names basis )

Life....
You, Jordan and GSoros do some weird sh!t from 'the back'.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2023 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know about VICE media, on the whole, but don't overlook the one specific report that I singled out that's been published on VICE:

On Saturday, a man wearing a “Right Wing Death Squad” patch opened fire at a shopping mall and killed 8 people. The shooter, 33-year-old Mauricio Garcia, had an online history that included posting multiple neo-Nazi tattoos and memes such as “latino children” having to choose between “acting black” and “becoming white supremacist” on a Russian social media site.

The mass shooting was the 199th in the U.S. this year. The next day, there were 7 more across the country, according to data from the Gun Violence Archive. The shooting was, tragically, not a unique event. It’s not unique that a white supremacist killed numerous people in a mass shooting, and it’s not unique that the shooter was [an Hispanic American] who apparently held white supremacist beliefs. Racism and colorism exist in [Hispanic American] communities, and two of the most high-profile far-right agitators in recent years—Nick Fuentes and convicted Proud Boys seditionist Enrique Tarrio—have [Hispanic] heritage. Garcia even posted about Fuentes being an inspiration.

The bottom right quadrant of that message-image that was posted (by Wichita) looks to me like it is playing to conspiracy theory, and expressing a denial or diversion from the reports that the shopping mall murderer in Allen, TX, was an Hispanic man who had immersed himself in Neo-Nazi and (essentially) White Supremacist "idiotology."

I can't imagine that anyone on this forum would have anything remotely credible to say that would lend credibility to the bottom right quadrant of that message-meme (posted by Wichita) which seems to be expressing the idea that there's something highly suspect about the idea that an Hispanic could become a Neo-Nazi White Supremacist, or that a Hispanic could commit violence and murder with the idea of somehow furthering or falling into line with Neo-Nazi White Supremacism.

There isn't anything all that suspect about it, and Proud Boy Enrique Tarrio and Mar-a-Lago dinner guest and Holocaust Denier Nick Fuentes are already enough in themselves to cause the Cosmic Boot of Truth to descend to earth from the black hole at the center of our galaxy and smash the bottom right quadrant of that meme-message (that Wichita posted) into the Alternate Universe of Delusional Thinking, where it belongs.

Targeted for destruction by the Cosmic Boot of Truth... the bottom right quadrant where the words WHITE SUPREMACIST are superimposed.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-10-2023).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2023 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2023 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see "David Rozado" on that data plot (lower left) and so I wanted to find something about David Rozado.

"Where did woke ideas start to spread?"

A new paper suggests the phenomenon may be global—not American.

“TEAM AMERICA: WORLD POLICE”, a comedy puppet film, pokes fun at American self-importance. The theme song boasts of the things the country has created: McDonald’s, the NFL and rock-and-roll; also, less plausibly, liberty, Christmas and books. New work by David Rozado of Te Pukenga–New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology suggests something else that Americans did not invent: the “woke” phenomenon.

The term refers to a loose constellation of ideas that have changed how educated, left-leaning folk view the world. It says all disparities between racial groups are proof of structural racism; that norms of free speech, individualism and universalism are camouflage for discrimination; and that injustice will persist until systems of privilege are dismantled. The conventional wisdom says that woke ideas began in the social-science departments of American universities, migrated to the country’s newspapers and spread elsewhere.

That's as much as I can see without registering or starting a trial subscription with The Economist.

The Economist; April 13, 2023.
https://www.economist.com/f...deas-start-to-spread

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-10-2023).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2023 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 05-10-2023).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2023 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 05-12-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2023 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
According to a facts page from the Human Rights Campaign, the history of transgender and non-binary communities can be traced backwards through all of recorded history, as far back as at least 3000 years before the Christian era... "5000 to 3000 B.C."

"Seven Things About Transgender People That You Didn't Know"
Human Rights Campaign, undated facts page.
https://www.hrc.org/resourc...-that-you-didnt-know

I have never encountered the idea that "fingers dysphoria", which (presumably) would cause a person to want to have one of their fingers removed, is common in any way, or is commonly known in different nations and cultures around the world, or has been known to have persisted among humans since the beginnings of recorded history.

The cartoon expresses an equivalence between "fingers dysphoria" and gender dysphoria that has no basis in reality.

An EP (Elective Penectomy) is a surgical option that should never be performed without the most exacting standards of medical and psychiatric review, to determine whether an EP Is in the patient's best interest.

If someone were a representative of a group that cannot be relied upon to distinguish an iceberg from a glacier, why would anyone want to have that same group's input on the far more intricate and complicated issues of gender dysphoria and its implications for society as a whole, and for the individuals that are directly faced with it in their very own lives?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-14-2023).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2023 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

According to a facts page from the Human Rights Campaign, the history of transgender and non-binary communities can be traced backwards through all of recorded history, as far back as at least 3000 years before the Christian era... "5000 to 3000 B.C."

Wow! Almost as far back as slavery, toe fungus and Keith Richards.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2023 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lots of goats mixed in with all the sheep too
dino's too

but why do the right need news to lie for them or hate truth so much ?

sure they catch the MSM once in a while but 90%+++
is true
vs fox 90%++ lying other rightwing fox clones are far worse
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2023 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Wow! Almost as far back as slavery, toe fungus and Keith Richards.

Proof that perverts have been around for ages.

Does that justify perversion?

Ask the people of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Oh, wait.....that might be difficult.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2023 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Proof that perverts have been around for ages.

Does that justify perversion?

Ask the people of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Oh, wait.....that might be difficult.

ASK LOTS KIDS WHO HE WANTED TO PIMP OUT FOR GOD ?

it sure is hard to question made up people in a fictional story

btw the issue was not sex lot was willing to give his girls to the mob
but protection of his home and guests from injury

the morals are a bit murky if his kids are asked vs the mob vs the fictional angels

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2023 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I read in your post was 'Baa, baa, baa'....

🐑🐑🐑🐑

🦇💩😵‍💫

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 05-17-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2023 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WonderBoy:

Life....
You, Jordan and GSoros do some weird sh!t from 'the back'.

Ok... I always look up words I do not know, even if I know it's going to be weird.

What is pegging?

Pegging,” says sexpert Charlotte Johnson, “is a sexual act in which someone penetrates another person’s anus usually with a strap-on dildo.”

I'm good... no interest in the poop chute, just not my thing. If this is what Millennials want to do, go for it.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2023 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Ok... I always look up words I do not know, even if I know it's going to be weird.

What is pegging?

Pegging,” says sexpert Charlotte Johnson, “is a sexual act in which someone penetrates another person’s anus usually with a strap-on dildo.”

I also look up word I do not know the meaning of. I might want to use them later.

Pegging is fudge packing.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All I read in your post was 'Baa, baa, baa'....
What "ray b" was referencing is the belief (among many) that in the time when the stories of the Old Testament were first coalescing... before the first incarnation of anything that could be called "The BIble"... well, let's turn to Encyclopedia Britannica online:

The exact nature of the damning wickedness of the cities has been the subject of debate. Traditionally, Sodom and Gomorrah have been associated with homosexual acts. The mob of men that accosts the angels had demanded of Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, so that we may know them” (Genesis 19:5). This has long been interpreted as “carnal knowledge,” and many believe that it is the widespread homosexuality of the inhabitants that earns their obliteration. Other biblical references to Sodom and Gomorrah, including Jude 1:7, which mentions sexual immorality and “unnatural lust,” and the “abominable things” of Ezekiel 16:50, are seen as support for this view.

Modern scholarship, particularly in Judaism and certain branches of Christianity, has proposed that it is the inhabitants’ lack of hospitality, not their homosexuality, that gives offense to God. According to this view . . .
"Sodom and Gomorrah"; Old Testament; Encyclopedia Britannica online.
https://www.britannica.com/...e/Sodom-and-Gomorrah

"Dilly Dilly" and Bud Light... well, that's another story altogether. Clean. Crisp. Refreshing.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-18-2023).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And they can't see it.
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And they can't see it.

I see a looted transformer core iron plate

some con stole it and sold the copper
and I read a goat BSing about sheep

while not understanding we do not care about garbage eating goats
or the lies they love or the rump
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everybody else recognizes the HUGE IRON E!
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to assume that your use of the word 'con' refers to 'convict' in reference to stealing.

As a Conservative, I believe in the Rule of Law, the Ten Commandments and personal integrity.

Stealing anything is the farthest thing from my mind, as theft seems to be exemplified by the Liberal Progressives and their Welfare communities and other criminals in our society.

As a law abiding citizen, I work for my possessions and live within my means.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have to assume that your use of the word 'con' refers to 'convict' in reference to stealing.

As a Conservative, I believe in the Rule of Law, the Ten Commandments and personal integrity.

Stealing anything is the farthest thing from my mind, as theft seems to be exemplified by the Liberal Progressives and their Welfare communities and other criminals in our society.

As a law abiding citizen, I work for my possessions and live within my means.

fail to see much diff in a con be they Conservative or convicted

and see the big 10 and sharia law as rules for goat headers of long ago

personal integrity something demanded but never given like where the hell is the rumps ''personal integrity''
he lies but that ain't ''personal integrity''
does he own up to his errors or wave them away
does he stand up or go bankrupt to dodge debts where is ''personal integrity'' of a rump there ?

the rump has not a shred of ''personal integrity'' so why bring it up at all ?

respect the rule of law ? when ?
the rump was ordered to pay 5 m $ by a court of laws
did he show ''personal integrity'' and pay up or weasel and appeal delay denigrate

so how has the rump ever showed this ''personal integrity'' you speak of ?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12569 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Everybody else recognizes the HUGE IRON E!

lol

but

I know what it is really

where it came from

and why the copper is gone

which is more useful ?

and bad joke or the truth

btw where is the rumps ''personal integrity'' ever see it ?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't help but notice you're the only one speaking about the former President.

I didn't mention him in my posting.

The only person I'm responsible for is me.

When you throw around your 🐂💩 about 'cons' in your hatred filled haiku-styled rants, all it does is make you look small and unkind. We already know that you're 'wierd', but you certainly don't live u to you credo of 'Are you kind?'

Get a grip.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can't help but notice you're the only one speaking about the former President.

I didn't mention him in my posting.

The only person I'm responsible for is me.

When you throw around your 🐂💩 about 'cons' in your hatred filled haiku-styled rants, all it does is make you look small and unkind. We already know that you're 'wierd', but you certainly don't live u to you credo of 'Are you kind?'

Get a grip.

The way I see it, the only difference in rayb and guys like sourboy and fitz of rage is the patch on their back. Same game, different team.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WonderBoy brings up "pegging", and Wichita posts about having his penis removed... and you're calling out Ray because he's "speaking about the former President"... in a political forum no less? Seems to me Ray's right on topic.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-18-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36420 posts
Member since Apr 99

The way I see it, the only difference in rayb and guys like sourboy and fitz of rage is the patch on their back. Same game, different team.

Not. Even. Close.

Ray provides some badly needed balance in this forum. The other two guys were just... bannable... and rightly so.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-18-2023).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An angry bigot is an angry bigot.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

An angry bigot is an angry bigot.

That's your conclusion... no doubt due to Ray not being on your "team".

I don't see Ray personally attacking anyone here. Sure, he pulls no punches in regards to Trump... but why should he? It's not Ray's fault that Trump gives his detractors so much material to work with!
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

WonderBoy brings up "pegging", and Wichita posts about having his penis removed... and you're calling out Ray because he's "speaking about the former President"... in a political forum no less? Seems to me Ray's right on topic.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 05-18-2023).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18089 posts
Member since May 2004

That's your conclusion... no doubt due to Ray not being on your "team".

I don't see Ray personally attacking anyone here. Sure, he pulls no punches in regards to Trump... but why should he? It's not Ray's fault that Trump gives his detractors so much material to work with!

I guess Trump and ray b have something in common after all.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, Ron DeSantis is their governor.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19514 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2023 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, Ron DeSantis is their governor.

and 10k teachers jobs are open now thanks to that man

sane teachers are not going to work under his ''rules''
and are leaving the jobs

the mouse said no to a $ 1,000,000,000.00 investment

insurance is unaffordable and ron don't care

is rhonda producing good results or a grandstanding empty suit

sure looks empty results for rhonda
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2023 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not. Even. Close.

Ray provides some badly needed balance in this forum. The other two guys were just... bannable... and rightly so.

I like Ray, but he's wrong a lot of the time on things he says, and doesn't respond when I address them. I would still have a beer with him.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2023 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOME OF OUR CON'S SAY WE SHOULD NOT NOTE THE RUMPS LIES AND THE MEDIA THAT SPREADS THEM

and in a thread about LIES and MEDIA no less

I guess your side never wants to note how much and how often he lies
or how the rightwing media is nothing but a lying machine
then get up set when one notes the total lack of something called personal integrity
in most of the rightwing media and political people with the RUMP BEING THE MOST

AND CALL THE FACTS HATE
well stop LYING and I will stop call out the lies an action you call hate

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay